Marion's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Marion finds life is more complex in the real world.
11.5k words
4.77
17.2k
23

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

Author's Note: I want to thank my friend EM Kay for the help with the story and the editing. A great editor and a good friend.

I floated on air for days, although it took me that long to build up the courage to go to the drug store and buy condoms. Made me laugh though, they were burning a hole in my pocket but when I used the toilet at school I noticed staring back at me from the wall was a vending machine that dispensed them free. 'Typical'.

I had my headphones on stacking the cereal shelves when Molly snuck up behind me. "Hey Duke."

I glanced down from my perch atop the ladder. God damn she amazed me she always looked so bright and downright sexy regardless of what she wore, here today in jeans and a T she looked so cool, her perky proud boobs looked perfect and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra. "Hi Molly."

As I climbed down, she encased me in a tight embrace, right there in the middle of the goddamned aisle.

I was not comfortable with this public expression of our feelings but I couldn't hide my obvious excitement. She giggled evilly as she ground up against me making it even worse. "No need to ask if you are pleased to see me is there."

Noticing the boss walk past the end of the aisle I nervously went back to packing shelves. Molly announced joyfully. "Babe the girls loved your songs, they want to use them if that's OK?"

Having been studying the murky legal side of the music industry in class I knew the importance of copyright. "Molly I am recording those songs for my exams so no they can't use them until I have submitted them, which won't be for a couple of months, and then they must keep my name, they are mine legally and I haven't decided what I am going to do with them yet."

She looked upset. "Whoa, Duke slow down babe, they only want to play them and if they did, they would be heard by everyone rather than just you and me. What harm can there be in them performing them?"

"I just don't want there to be any questions about whether I wrote them, I don't want to be accused of plagiarism by the board."

"Wow they are going to be disappointed, shit and they sounded so good to."

Stunned I murmured. "So, you've heard them play them?"

"Yeah I hung around through rehearsal babe Mel really likes them." Raising her eyebrows, she mumbled. "You know they might just play them anyway!"

Stunned by her blatant admission I snarled. "Well if they do there's gonna be trouble Molly... those are my songs damn it."

She fell back into our hug. "Maybe I shouldn't have played them to them, jeez..... what a mess."

We finished our shift and headed back to my place. Walking up 14th street past Mass Music store I stopped as I always did and peered in at what was my new favorite guitar. I was existing on a borrowed one from school at the moment but I wanted my own, I was sick of begging the school for the use of theirs.

As I glanced in Molly snuggled up real close. "You really like that one, don't you?"

"Yeah it is my favorite that's for sure. I love that Plasma Red Burst Tele with the Maple Fretboard."

"Well why don't you buy it?"

"Shit its two grand, I don't have that sort of money."

"What about your folks?"

"Mom could never afford that, it broke the bank sending me here, it wouldn't be fair to even ask."

"Well why don't you see if they do terms or something."

I shook my head vigorously. "Hell no, my Pa would roll over in his grave. He told me once if you can't afford to pay cash then it ain't yours to have."

She gave me a quizzical stare. "Wow harsh very harsh."

As we walked away, she picked up my hand and she swung them back and forth as we strolled along.

That night my virginity exploded in and explosion of sperm that huge it almost blew the rubber off the end.

I couldn't believe the heat as my dick disappeared into her sweltering pussy, it enveloped me in a liquid velvety warmth that melted my heart as well as my balls.

Her arms wrapped around my head biting my neck like she hadn't eaten for a year, ravenous is not depictive enough and her nails, fuck she raked my back with gouges so deep I thought I would bleed out.

I pumped harder and harder sinking deeper, my balls banging heavily on her ass. It wasn't long I am guessing I lasted 3 minutes but it was the most exquisite 3 minutes of my life.

As we lay together bathed in the cooling sweat, she kissed me her hot burning lips caressing my still thumping chest whispering. "You know a gentleman never leaves his woman unsated."

My exploding balls slowed down my brain. "What...."

She grinned. "Babe I want to cum as well."

"Ooooh so you didn't cum?"

"No numbskull I mean it was fun and I loved it but no I didn't."

"So, what do I do?"

"Well your oral skills are good, so you could do that, would you like to lick me to another orgasm, just like the other day."

With my ardor sated I didn't really want to but I sunk down between her legs and went to work, at least this time I had some idea and felt like I knew what I was doing.

I started slowly this time kissing around her swollen lips. They looked sore and painful from my pounding. I started with kisses and a gentle slow caress before diving in with all guns blazing. This time I took the time to enjoy the taste and flavor the texture feeling her skin quiver and tremble, the little goose bumps as I lingered on her pouty lips, sliding my tongue slowly into her depths then back out, teasing. "Oh, fuck Duke my pussy licking hero you learn quick, Jesus that feel so good."

I savoured her taste as well as the compliment introducing a probing finger into the equation slowly licking around it as it slid in and out, just like I had done with my cock only minutes before.

As I picked up the pace, she pushed back lifting her hips off the bed as she fucked my probing digit. "More fuck you l want more!"

I added another finger and thrust harder as my tongue found her little worm and I sucked and nibbled it. "Oh, fuck yes, fuck yes lick it you fucker, oh god yes."

Soon I was fucking her in a full on assault as her hole turned into a gooey sodden mess her juices covering my whole face as she fucked me her hands clamped tightly in my hair as she pulled painfully trying her best to squeeze more tongue into her palpating suctioning pussy.

If my cum was big her orgasm was tsunami like, the bed rocked as she screamed her way through.

It was late and the night had closed in as I stared at her gorgeous body lying next to me, I thought she was asleep but she opened one eye. "Stop it you perv, you're making me uncomfortable, what are you staring at anyway?"

"Well I can't believe my luck, I have the sexiest woman in Kansas in bed with me and I can't take my eyes off her in case it's a dream...if I fall asleep and find you gone I'm going to die."

She shoved me. "Dumbass... What are we going to do about the songs I gave the band? They are gonna be ticked off."

"Just tell them that once I have the results back, they can play them, but they are still mine."

"I will tell them but they ain't gonna be happy."

School was busy and I was buried in paperwork, all the shit I hadn't thought about. The last thing I thought I would be studying was law and business management, but as the lecturer laid out it is something, we all needed to understand. The music world was full off musicians who had been ripped off by dodgy managers, venue owners and record companies. The rest of my time I spent finishing off the recordings, it took hours in the mixing studio cutting and pasting, re-doing sections and of course thinking up how to add new instruments to show what I had learned.

The down side to all this was I became increasingly edgy and anxious because between spending time with Molly, work and school it had been weeks since I had pulled on my fishnets. The longer it dragged on the moodier I became.

Molly met me after school and as usual we walked hand in hand but rather than heading home, she led me down a different route. When I asked where we were going, she led me into the industrial area. She laughed. "If I wanted you to know I would have said." As we approached this rundown old warehouse, I could hear music thumping out.

We clambered in through this tiny doorway then into a smaller room. The volume was insane, as we poked our heads in, there set up in the corner playing was the Kissable Lips. They had a monster PA. As I watched I nodded approvingly, impressed by the sound. To get a sound this good in a room like this was hard, damn hard, they did a good job with the set up. As I looked around I thought maybe it's because of all the old boxes stacked up everywhere? As we listened, I was overcome by the volume it wasn't just loud it was raucous, immediately bringing a smile to my face. Music has always that effect on me I felt elevated my spirits soaring as I was drawn into it.

Molly led me to a couple of boxes set out front and as we sat down the band acknowledged us. As we watched they started in on one of my songs. God it was horrible cringing I gave Molly a horrified shocked glare. She glanced back with a bemused expression. "Don't you like it Duke?"

I shook my head, whispering. "That's horrible, that's not how that song goes."

The band noticed us talking animatedly, I guess they were expecting me to be happy. Mel the singer barked out. "Hey what's going on, dontcha like it?"

I was stuck, I really liked them as a band, but their rendition of my song was awful, what the hell do I say? I shook my head with flame red cheeks.

"Well what's the matter with it? Why dontcha like it?"

Unable to speak I just sat there until Molly gave me a shove. "It just doesn't sound right."

Belligerently Mel snarled. "Well hot shot come and show us how it goes."

I mumbled timidly. "I haven't got a guitar or anything."

"Ah just borrow mine, I have a spare."

She rummaged around and found a beat up old Strat and held it up. "Come on, this is where the bullshit stops, you think ya can do better then come and fucking show us."

I walked over taking the guitar from her outstretched hand, slinging it over my shoulder and getting a comfortable position, Mel handed me a tuner. I waved her away. "I don't need a tuner, just give me an E."

She gave me an E as requested and as I tuned up, they all gave me a surprised look. I tried to get the feel for the guitar playing a few old Freddy King licks and then some scales. "You might want to get a new tuner, I think it's a little high." She gave me a mean stare. "Yeah right, as if you could tell."

Jasmine piped up for the first time. "Let's play one of our old songs and get warmed back up." Staring presumptuously at me she asked. "Do you know Cherry Red Lips?"

It was one of their most popular songs and yes, I knew it so I nodded with a shrug.

They counted off and drove into it with Mel belting out the lead vocal. As I listened I started to get comfortable so hesitantly I joined with a harmony a fifth higher matching her lyrics with a slight delay and echoing the last lines. She stared at me shocked and Jasmine smiled a big beamy smile. Wow on stage she has this super cool bass chick look and vibe but the moment I started singing her whole demeanor softened her big blue eyes glistening brightly.

She was so diminutive the bass looked enormous in her hands but she could play, man could she play.

As we got into the song I started to add the guitar riffs I had been practicing and this time it was Mel who was the more surprised but rather than pleasure she looked vexed, her face twisted as I wailed away on the guitar especially after the chorus I stomped on the distortion pedal and let loose.

Then when they came back in with the verse I came back with the harmony and subtle little licks.

At the end of the song Jasmine whistled. "Wow you have got a set of pipes I give you that. Man, that song has never sounded so good has it Mel?"

Mel was not so easy to win over. "Yeah it was alright I guess."

"I guess!" Cindy the drummer squealed, "Fuck it was awesome." Staring at me she smiled. "Jeez man you nailed that."

Mel nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, alright let's try one of yours show us what you meant... Let's try "Home town, the one we were playing."

I started on the intro and started the rhythm and they all gave me quizzical stares because it was so different to the way they played it. At first they struggled with the timing but Jasmine finally fell into it, once she found the bass line Cindy fell into the groove as well. Once the vocal started Mel finally came on board and we started to sound like a band that was playing the same song.

As we played the smiles took over and they understood, we played it over and over and they really liked it.

Afterwards Molly did some introductions. "OK so we didn't exactly get it with your songs but it won't matter if you don't agree to lets us use them." Mel moaned.

I explained about the songs and said they could play them once my submission was complete and they were in the system. I added, but the copyright was mine and I was keeping ownership.

"We are a band and we keep copyright for the band, regardless of who wrote it we share whatever we make from it, so this won't work." Mel growled. "Buddy you just wasted our time."

"Sorry but I didn't ask to come here tonight, this was Molly's idea."

A weird look passed between Molly and Mel as I unbuckled the guitar and handed it back. "Nice axe, plays great."

Mel reached out for it. "Ah it ain't nothing special it's just my back up.

As Molly and I walked back to my place she gushed. "Duke you were amazing I can't believe how good you were, babe it was amazing."

I laughed lightly. "Yeah it was fun, they are cool, that Mel's a bit of hard work though."

"Yeah, I think some of that was down to me we didn't part on good terms, it was only the strength of your songs that she even talked to me. She felt a bit abandoned when I left her."

"Well why do you still hang around them then?"

"Because I am friends with the other girls, I love the band and their songs. If I am honest the truth is I still have feelings for Mel, if she wasn't so hardline we might still be together."

"Wow guess that puts me in my place."

"Duke I didn't mean it like that, I didn't know you then I really like you, you are fabulous, needy but nice."

Trying not to sound too whiny I added. "Yeah if I'm that good why would you still think about being with her?"

"Babe we were together for two years and I like her."

With finals creeping up I had to focus on my big instrumental creation, it was the drums that I had the most difficulty with. The bass, keyboards and guitar were easy but drums, whoa that was a whole different kettle of fish. I had lessons as part of the curriculum but this was different, it had to be perfect or it was going to wreck my composition.

Every waking minute if I wasn't working or in class I was in the studio. By the end I was a half competent drummer, well at least I could keep time and it gave me a whole different perspective on playing guitar. Time... and timing feels different sitting behind the kit, I felt the songs in a different way and I found new interpretations and feels.

By the time I was ready to submit them I was mentally exhausted and Molly who had been giving me some space, not just for the composition but also, I think to help us get over her admission about Mel.

I couldn't help wonder if I was just a distraction while she figured out what was in her heart. For my part I was head over heels in love, I was more than infatuated I had real feelings....

I got a call from April alerting me to the fact she was going to be in town carrying out a training course I was over the moon. It had been so long since we had last held each other, OK we talked a fair bit on the phone, but April and I had shared a bond while her romance with Sandy was at its apex and I missed her.

I knew from recent conversations that her romance with Sandy had run its course and she was now single, but she seemed happy with her decision and life in general. Knowing she was going to be in town gave me a real boost, I couldn't wait to catch up with her.

I had mentioned April to Molly and when I mentioned that she would be in town she seemed upbeat about finally meet her.

We decided to meet at the 'Daffy duck' which was a little inexpensive restaurant in the town center.

We got there early and it seemed to take ages before April strolled in looking stunning. The moment our eyes met we rushed into each other's arms and a hug so gargantuan I thought I would die, every eye in the place was staring at us as she swung me around.

As we neared the table, I did the introductions and April's mouth dropped open in shock. "Jeez Marion.... you are batting way above your weight little bro. Molly you look stunning."

Molly blushed, she had gone to a lot of trouble for this and her little ensemble looked perfect, A tiny cropped white T-shirt that fitted like a glove, showing her boobs to their best advantage, her little black leather miniskirt with a wide belt cinched in tight displayed her narrow waist and her shoes were just the perfect accoutrement, black leather glossy ankle boots with gold buckles looked super-hot.

As they hugged, I took a better look at April, she had grown into a woman and her luscious curves were now more pronounced. She wore her hair short in a semi business cut, longer on one side than the other and the fringe likewise angled across her forehead. She looked incredible, her full rich lips were a bright shade of pink which set off her almond eyes and that perky little turned up nose.

As we sat April ordered the drinks and we were soon on our second bottle of wine as her and Molly talked and talked. What shocked me was the flirting, Molly openly flirted with her, batting her eyes and touching hands, it made me very uncomfortable. When April got up to go to the bar I grabbed Molly's hand and spun her around to face me, which was hard because her eyes were latched onto Aprils ass as she swayed her way to the bar. "What in god's name are you doing? Are you flirting with my sister?"

She blushed guiltily. "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to, but she is gorgeous and so much fun, I can't believe she is your sister. She is the polar opposite to you."

"Yeah well cut it out, she will get the wrong idea."

In a slightly disdainful tone she smiled. "Sorry but it was fun, I like to flirt, jeez who doesn't like to flirt?"

"Damn it Molly she is my sister."

She poked her tongue out at me and smiled teasingly. "So?"

When April returned the mood was broken and she noticed there was tension between us, all that did was fire her up and she took control of the conversation telling us all about her new job for the company which had the cleaning contract at the college and several other larger industries around town. Her role as the HSE manager was to visit all the sites, run some training presentations and audit the safety systems. She seemed pretty into it. Then she interrogated Molly about her studies and her dreams and desires, I was cut out of the picture, but as the wine disappeared things seemed to get more natural. We walked back to my place and on the way, April being over 21 bought another bottle not that we needed it.

We crashed on my bed locked in my little room working our way through the third bottle. The conversation became quite sexual as Molly and April talked about Sandy and why she had split from April. It was round about then that April sensed I wasn't comfortable with her hogging Molly's attention, so she worked me into the conversation explaining to Molly how I helped her keep her relationship with Sandy from Mom and her school friends.

She asked about my studies but Molly kept dragging the conversation back to how I had helped April. I could see the confusion on April's face, but she explained how I had helped her keep her secret and how I made up alibi's for them and ran interference with mom and Grandma. Then from out of nowhere April dropped her bomb with a big beamy smile. "So little bro do you still like to play dress up?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers