All Comments on 'Marion's Story Ch. 03'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
5 stars

God the story is so fucking good

Lycan1212Lycan1212almost 4 years ago
Loving it

I love this story and how it is developing I love each character reading how he is coming to accept who he is with his confidence and being accepted i feel like I am their for the ride ss well it is so well written cant wIt for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

another great story you are one of my favorite writers keep them coming i like all of your stories and this has the making of a really good one would like some more to some of your other stories but it is what it is keep up the good writing

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
That's 3 straight WOWs for Cagivagurl!!!

These just keep getting more real to me and hotter. Mimi is so hot - but so is Jas and Molly and Jas and Cindy and Mel and... Well you get the idea. I'd give my eye-teeth to rub pussies with any of them.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

First I want to say I love your writing style! Your character build up is fantastic and has me wanting more! But I do hope this doesn’t just follow in the line of your other stories where the girls force him into being with guys. It would be nice to see you break away from your old MO and just let this become more of it’s own style. Great story and I’m looking forward to seeing how it all turns out!

Mimi_FLMimi_FLalmost 4 years ago
Super hot story

Super hot sex with a fantastic story behind it can’t wait for the next chapter.

Mimi

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

i am loving this, great writing

thruholewizardthruholewizardabout 1 year ago

Dang, I would have given it a 6 if I could have.....I am really loving it! I hope there are like a gadzilion more chapters like this....Candy Fashion was this good also ....if you haven't read it yet, you got to.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 months ago

It’s the mark of an exceptional writer when your readers become interested and invested in each character, and I count six, ( not including Marion and April’s mom and other sister. ) The way I see it, you have handled that assignment with a lot of style and grace Cagivagurl.

Also, I have especially liked how you included your knowledge of guitar setups, Marion’s initial eye balling the trueness of the old Fender Telly’s neck, the choice of pickups; you’re obviously a musician or you would have surely missed any details of that nature. You go gurl. 500 frickin’ stars!

celia_vytraccelia_vytrac3 months ago

I hate everything about Molly and Mimi's "relationship."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES