Marion's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Duke babe I am not like that, I have feelings for you that I am only just starting to understand and yes I think it is love and I have never said that to anyone."

"Well if you love me why do you want to sleep with her?"

"Because I see sex and love differently, when I see you my heart beats faster and I want to hold you. When I see her my pussy gets tingly and moist. That's the difference. I am happy to share your body, if you and Jas get it on I won't be angry, jealous or envious maybe but not angry. Sex is just sex."

"So if we are to be together I am expected to accept you sleeping with my sister?"

"Not just your sister, if I get lucky it might be me who gets Jas, I am attracted to her, she has always been friendly but I never got any indication she wants me. If I do I will rock her world."

As we lay there my mind filled with so many conflicting emotions, nothing made sense, this was a new world opening up to me.

"So if Jas and I slept together you wouldn't be angry?"

"Babe all I ask is there are no secrets, I have been honest with you. The one promise I make is I will not cheat and there will be no guys, you are my guy." She giggled. "And now my girl as well, maybe we could share Jas."

My cock jumped in her hand. "What?"

She laughed loudly as she saw my shocked expression. "Well would that be so bad?" Two hot chicks sharing your gorgeous little bod...."

Molly slept in my bed, in my arms and when we woke in the morning, she kissed me. "Right no more procrastination, are you doing it or not? Are you going to be the Lips new member?"

"I don't know Moll's I don't think I can ever do that walk around in public."

"When are you seeing them next?"

"I have another session in the studio booked for Wednesday night."

"Have they all heard the versions with your guitar and vocals?"

Shaking my head I mumbled. "No, I only played that for Jas."

"Does she have a copy?"

I nodded. "Yes, I gave her a copy."

She nodded smiling. "Then by tomorrow they will have all heard it, babe that's a good thing, if they had any doubts this will have blown them out of the water."

"Do you think? I am not so sure."

Babe trust me they are going to love it and when they see you they will all have stiffy's for your hot little bod. We just need to find you a costume.... Leave that with me."

The word costume caused my heart to skip a beat and suddenly my body was alive with expectations and images.

Molly accepted that it was her mission to reignite our relationship and over the next couple of days she did just that. The sex was explosive but warm and loving and she made me dress up every night helping me with makeup and styles. It was like my childhood and playing with my sisters only now I was Molly's Barbie doll and she seemed to love it.

As Wednesday night came round Moll's asked if she could come into the studio and I agreed.

By the time the band arrived Molls and I were already there getting set up. I was giving her a hard lesson on being a roadie.

There were kisses all around but Mel seemed very deep in thought. We got the gear sorted and were just sitting back chilling with some beers when she blurted out. "Jas played us your version of our songs. Can we listen to them through the monitors?"

Embarrassed I got up and selected the tracks and played them at volume through the studio monitors. The smiles were infectious, Jas jumped up and grabbed Moll's hand dragging her up to dance and they bounced and twirled together in their own rendition of a wild rain dance.

After the tracks ended Mel nodded. "Yeah well, I guess that's settled, they sound great, but the question now is how do we make this work?"

Jas was just about to say something when Molly interrupted. "Girls and that goes for all of you Marion is a crossdresser or transvestite I don't know the terminology but he loves to dress as a girl and I think Jas can confirm he looks pretty good, I think he looks hot but he is nervous and shy about it so we need to be careful."

Her words made me cringe and I am sure I was blushing. Transvestite.... Jeez is that what I am... Holy fuck.

Jas nodded smiling warmly. "Oh she looks great alright and with the right costumes would fit right in."

Mel stared at me. "So are you in or out, don't fuck us around, we will have to change our application to be a four piece."

It was all moving so quickly. "Couldn't we do it with me as I am? There are plenty of female bands with male members."

Mel became agitated. "We have gone over this time and time again. We want to be an all-girl band that's who we are, that's our identity if you don't like that then stop wasting our time."

Molly jumped in before I could say anything. "He is interested, he is just shy. You have heard the songs, you guys are great you know how much I love your music, but you heard what Marion adds, now he takes you to a whole different level just give him time."

Jas grabbed my hand. "Don't worry babe we will be gentle, at first anyway."

Molly glared at me to say something, imploring, silently pleading.

In the end I broke the deadlock. "Okay, okay... I'm interested... and I would love to be part of the band I just don't know about the dressing, what if people find out we would all become a laughing stock and your fans would feel cheated that you lied and you know this stuff always gets out in the end."

Mel stood up and paced around. "You make good sense Marion you're right. We would be hated just like Milli Vanilli."

Jas sat back down with a sigh. "So what do we do?"

Cindy who had been silent for a long time suggested. "Okay what about this...we keep working on the demo and we include Marion and while we are working on the recordings, we can give our dilemma some thought. I am with Jasmine the songs sound so much better with Marion in." She glanced across to see Mel wince. "Sorry Mel but it's the truth, you are a great singer but Marion's guitar playing is awesome...."

Mel shrugged. "Yeah alright let's do the demo and yes Marion we want you in, we just have to figure it out."

Molly coughed and we all turned to her. "What say you don't say anything, if Marion dresses up, I promise nobody will know or even suspect he is anything but a girl, we just don't say anything, we don't say she's a girl and we don't say she isn't we let them come to their own conclusions...."

That caused some head nodding and plenty of agreement.

We set up the gear and Jas came over running her hands over my new guitar. "Looks great, was that what you used on the recordings?"

I nodded. "Uh huh, it sounds amazing, thank you."

That little interaction did not go unnoticed by Molly who smiled as she watched.

We played a couple of songs with the recording gear switched off and after we warmed up the girls were all smiling. Mel shook her head in wonder. "Fucking amazing, I see you in front of me but that voice. OK how do we do this because I sing differently when you are singing with me, I want it in not overdubbed later."

I nodded in agreement. "Alright I will set all the levels and give Moll's a crash course so she can turn down any levels that are cutting out or peaking."

We blasted into a couple of songs and it took me a few goes before I had a lead solo that I was happy with but in the end, we got down another two tracks. One more session and we would have six tracks which should be plenty for the demo.

As we stood around listening to the tracks and I started to mix it the girls all broke into happy laughter. I think we were all pleased to hear the results were good.

"Alright I like it, when do we get to play with the real Marion?" Asked Mel.

"It would have to be private." I retorted quickly.

"Well our usual rehearsal room is private, what about tomorrow night? we all get to meet our new band member for real."

I nodded reluctantly. "Yeah OK but if you laugh at me it's all over."

Jas rushed up and gave me a kiss, "I could come and help with your makeup.

Molly laughed. "Get in line Jas, get in line."

She pouted. "But I want to help."

"You got a stiffy for her have you Jas." Cindy sniggered.

She got defensive. "No, I just want to help... You guys aren't going to believe it, trust me you will not believe your eyes."

That night Molly and I made love, and she was like a wild woman, attacking me like some kind of possessed demon spawn.

She turned up after work at my place with an armful of bags. "let's get started."

"Not here." I snapped. "Jeez Louise I ain't walking out of here for those fucking morons to laugh at me."

Nodding she grumbled. "OK then it will have to be my place there shouldn't be anyone home so you will be safe."

I nodded and we piled some of my cosmetics into a bag. Just as we were leaving Jas pulled up in her car. "I figured you would need a hand with your gear."

Molly nodded. "We were just on our way over to my place so Marion can get changed."

"Cool jump in." We sped off and the pair of them fell into easy conversation whereas I sat in the back sweating about what was about to happen, I was as nervous as hell, my biggest fantasy was also my biggest fear.

As we all walked into Molly's bedroom I freaked out, overcome by a deep bout of self-doubt. "No, sorry girls I can't do this, it's too much."

The pair glanced back and forth before Jas whispered. "C'mon babe, you are gorgeous, nobody is going to know. Don't spoil it now everybody is so excited."

I was in the middle of a full blown panic attack, I shook uncontrollably. "No." I barked, then whispered tearfully. "I'm not doing it."

They both sat beside me on the bed and wrapped me in hugs. "Babe just try, let's get all dressed up and if you still feel the same at the end then we won't do it. C'mon babe we have already seen you there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

I laid my head on Molly's shoulder. "Yeah OK but if I can't get comfortable then I'm not doing it."

The both nodded their agreement.

Inside Moll's sat me down at her dresser and said. "Go girl we haven't got all day."

They both stood watching as I applied my base foundation and moisturizer. "Wow she has such gorgeous skin." Jas mumbled.

"Yeah I was jealous right from the first time I met her, and she doesn't really have facial hair, not horrible stubble anyway, that might change when his balls drop though."

"Ahhhh such a cutie." Jas giggled.

When I was about to put my hair up in a bun the way I liked Moll's grabbed me. "Not tonight pumpkin, tonight we are going for something hotter, think Stevie Nick's rock goddess."

She pulled out her hairspray and teased my hair giving it volume and curl. My hair although long tended to be flat and straight more Joni Mitchel than Stevie Nicks, but with Jas working the blow dryer and Moll's working the comb I soon had a smoldering windswept look suitable for an MTV video.

As I sat staring at my reflection Moll's pulled out a pair of stiletto heeled knee high black patent leather boots. She handed them to me as I stared open mouthed. "Try them on." She ordered.

I ran my hands up and down the shiny leather, god they were straight out of some of my wildest fantasies, it was like she read my mind. I eagerly pulled them on enjoying not only the look but the feel, they fit perfectly. "Where the hell did you get these, you can't afford this?"

She laughed. "I can when I get them from the thrift shop."

"No way...." Jas snapped, "Jeez they look brand new."

As I zipped them up, I was stunned at the fit it was like they were made for me.

As I stood up, she passed me a tiny little black leather mini skirt and an old rolling stones T-shirt from their sticky fingers tour. I wriggled my way into the miniskirt and Molls pulled out a tiny padded bra which would at least give the hint of boobs.

Jas helped me with the bra taking every opportunity to play with my nipples until I was totally distracted and moaning lightly. She slapped my ass as she finished clipping it on. With the bra no sooner fitted Moll's had the t-shirt up over my arms and she pulled it up under the bra and tied it in a knot. It showed my entire midriff exposing my tummy but as she looked on, she shook her head. It was Jas who found scissors, untied the knot and cut it off all the way around just below the bra.

They both stood back leaning against each other with big smiles. "The quintessential rock chick." Moll's stated proudly.

I couldn't help playing with my hair as I posed admiring my reflection.

"Absolutely perfect." Added Jas.

I was doubtful until I stood back peering in her mirror and saw the whole package. I was stunned, she was right it was the classic rock chick look from the punk era.

Jas seemed uncomfortable. Molls picked up on it. "What's the matter?"

"I am not going to rehearsal looking second best. I need to find something sexy to wear."

Moll's laughed. "Show pony." But as she talked, she reached into one of the bags and pulled out a pair of stretchy shiny latex leggings with sequins up the sides. "I bought these on impulse but I think they will be too small for Marion, but they might fit you."

The smile spreading across Jas's face would have lit up a small city. She quickly stripped off her jeans and wriggled and writhed her way into the leggings, she ended up rolling around on the bed as she tried to get them on. What I hadn't noticed because I turned my eyes away when she stripped was, she was naked, no knickers and her beaver was bald.... Not a hair to be seen. I didn't mean to but I moaned. "Shit."

Molly noticed and gave me a teasing smile. "Look away you dirty little perv give the girl some privacy."

I blushed being caught staring but Jas didn't seem to care. Once she had the leggings on, she quickly stood up admiring the look. "Damn it they are going to look stupid with my trainers though."

Molly quickly pulled out a pair of silver heels that tied around the ankles. Her T-shirt she did as Molly had done and tied it just below her boobs. Molly helped her add extra bright red glossy lipstick and dark eyeshadow with heavy mascara.

The moment she was done she walked over slipped her arm over my shoulder and leaned against me. "Whatcha reckon Moll's babe.... Hot or not?"

She responded by pulling her phone out and snapped off a pile of photos. "You look hotter than hot, now I am jealous, I feel frumpy like the ugly sister."

I was about to say something nice but Jas slipped out of my grasp walked over and kissed her hard on the lips. "Babe you are definitely not the ugly sister... Far from it, you look good enough to eat."

Molly's smile said it all and she quickly pulled Jas into another dick enlarging kiss.

As Molly and Jas fixed their makeup I started to freak out, this was now more than playing around in secret, I was going to have to walk out into the bright afternoon sun, and people were going to see me, laugh at me and poke fun at me. I started to back away. "Oh no you don't Mr. this is happening so toughen up." Molly grabbed my hand. "Come on let's go."

She threw open the door and we walked out, thankfully nobody was around and we made it to the car without drama.

Once at the warehouse I quickly plugged my amp in and Moll's passed my guitar. I set up as nervous and anxious as I had ever been in my life. Jas went about setting up and was tuning up when Mel walked in. She stared straight at me her eyes focused and her tongue slithered out licking her lips. "Jesus Fucking Christ!"

Cindy walked in soon after and she stopped dead in her tracks as she stared open mouthed at me. "Oh hell no... Jesus Christ... Please tell me the best looking chick in the band isn't going to be a fucking guy!"

There was laughter all around but Jas gave her a punch. "To hell with you bitch... Jeez what about me..."

Cindy grinned. "Sorry babe, no offense.

When Mel walked in she did a double take, staring hungrily at me but said nothing.

With everything set up it was like all eyes were fastened solely on me. I had to think all the time, even when doing something as simple as bending over to plug in a cord I couldn't just bend over I had to think about it.

Mel brought out the set list and we started. The moment the music started I was fine, I focused on the music and just let rip. I stepped straight up to the mic and sung my heart out finding harmonies that worked with Mel and she sounded better more confident but there was tension. Jas walked over and stood dancing in front of me as I ripped a solo out, she swayed and danced our guitars almost touching, god it was so sexy, even Cindy was into it and her eyes stayed focused on my ass as I worked it.

I noticed Molly had her phone up the whole time as she filmed the whole session. It was intense. Afterwards as we were chilling with some beers Mel asked everyone. "OK what did yah all think?"

Jas jumped in feet and all. "It was awesome, I vote yes." Cindy nodded. "You look pretty good for a guy, but you sounded great, I vote yes."

Mel stared at Molly. "I don't know why I am bothering but what do you think?"

Molly smiled. "I agree with the others it's the best you guys have ever sounded."

Mel took a second to contemplate before holding out her hand. "Welcome to the band, but there is a proviso. You never tell anyone you're a guy, if somebody asks just fend em off as best you can and we will try to run interference."

I nodded. "Don't worry I won't be saying anything, believe me I don't want anyone to know either."

"So what are we going to call you, obviously we can't call you Marion or people from school will eventually click."

Molly said. "Let's call her Mimi."

I nodded remembering Grandma calling me that when I was little, but pa stopped her saying it was to girly.

As we packed up I realized I was now stuck, how in god's name was I going to get back in my room when I got home.

Molly laughed. "Dumbass you just strut in walk straight past them and go into your room. I will be right beside you."

That was alright for her to say but I was going to be the one they laughed at. As Jas drove and we got closer I got more nervous and Jas said. "You can stay at my place, it has two bedrooms."

Molly laughed. "If she stays with you the second one won't be needed."

Jas poked her tongue out. "Well you could stay in it."

"What and listen to you two go at it like rabbits! Hell no, no way Jose."

Jas laughed. "Well what are we doing then?"

"Tell you what, Jas you walk in first I promise there will not be one single eye on either of us." Molly laughed, you tease the morons and Mimi and I will slip past."

That's pretty much what happened as Jas walked in the room went silent, the guys all stared bug eyed as she paraded around in front of them making sure her gorgeous ass was in their collective faces. Molly was right we didn't even get a look as we walked past into my bedroom. By the time Jas was able to get away we were laying on the bed laughing. Molly muttered. "Fucking morons and they wonder why we prefer girls, jeez."

She flopped on the bed beside us and it got suddenly very tense. "I suppose you want to be alone now?" Jas asked sulkily.

Molly laughed. "You can stay babe but you have to know you won't be a virgin when you leave."

"I haven't been a virgin for a long time."

"Yeah but I mean you are going to have put out for both of us and I guarantee Mimi is going to want that sweet pussy."

Resting her head on her hand Jas leaned over Molly who was in the middle and staring me straight in the eye as she coquettishly batted her fluttering eyes. "Is that right babe do you want my pussy?"

I couldn't answer I just lay there like a dummy. She looked down at Molly and they both cracked up. Jas kissed us both quickly and then slipped out the door complaining that she was going to need help getting out of the leggings.