Marion's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly called after her. "Say the word babe and I will be there."

Jas waved her off flipping her the finger back over her shoulder. "Bye babe, another day and I will hold you to that."

As we cuddled, I moaned. "Shit if I am going to be doing this regularly I need to find somewhere else to live. I can't get past these dicks every time."

"So, get your own place."

I can't afford it, even with what I am earning now I couldn't afford it by myself."

"Well Jas did say she has a spare room."

"Hell no that's too close to home."

She laughed. "Well if you don't take it I might, Christ she looked hot, didn't she?"

"Hell yeah, smoking. I don't know how she is going to get out of those leggings."

"Me either, but god I would love to help, man I am getting wet thinking about it."

Her hand snaked over my leather skirt to find my budding erection. "Hmmmm seems like you would as well."

I sighed. "Not while I have you, I need my strength."

"Duke I am not kidding, she likes you and if you want her, I don't mind I'm not the jealous type, but I would love to join in."

"Holy snappin duck shit bat man."

The next day at school I finished mixing down the tracks and I was working on a new song of my own when Molly walked in and dropped a newspaper on the desk beside me. I picked it up and circled in red ink was an upstairs loft style apartment in the same area of town where the Lips rehearsed, sort of industrial but with infill housing. I looked at it and it was perfect but then I looked at the price. "I can't afford it Moll's, its great but I haven't got that much to spend."

"What about if I went in with you?"

I just about dropped my guitar. "What... you mean live together.... You really want to."

"Yep I really want to."

We went over after school for a look and it was perfect, it was only one bedroom but had a huge open space that had the kitchen on the back wall, the rest was just one big space, so there was plenty of room to rehearse. It was a done deal, it took another week and hundreds of emails to sort out the transfer of money but in the end it was done. Jas helped us move our stuff and we moved in.

I finished the last of the tracks for the demo CD and Mel filled out the application and sent it away including some video footage that Molly had taken.

The next week we rehearsed like crazy and it was getting to the stage I was spending more time dressed as Mimi than I was myself. The girls insisted that I dress for rehearsal to make sure I was ready for our first public outing which was going to be at the Bottleneck Saturday night.

The tension was still evident between Mel and me, Molly reckoned it was because I was going to take the spotlight off her. She was used to being the star of the show, she loved the spotlight. I made a mental note to stay out of the way so everybody still focused on her.

The night of the gig I was so nervous. Moll's helped me with my hair and makeup and made me wear the leather mini although she also made me wear my corset to define my shape, so at least I didn't have to wear the cut off belly displaying T-shirt. Instead she found me a lace trimmed black top that hid the padded bra but still fitted the rock chick persona she wanted. It took hours to get it right and then more time for Moll's to push me out the door. Jas was downstairs tooting frantically on the horn as we were now late. As we loaded the gear Jas groaned. "Where the fuck were you two, Jesus we are going to be late and Mel will kill us."

"Sorry." Moll's muttered, "But bozo here was having a nervous meltdown of her own I needed a giant bull dozer to push her out the door."

Jas gave me a sympathetic smile. "Relax babe you are going to kill it."

The moment of truth arrived and we pulled up at the service door at the side of the Bottleneck, Jas and Molls jumped out and started unloading gear but I was frozen sitting in the back seat seemingly glued to the vinyl.

Moll's opened the door. "C'mon superstar the show must go on." She pulled me out but my heart was pounding and I wondered if this was what a heart attack felt like. I lifted out my amp, the heavy bastard thing, shit it is incredibly hard to carry gear wearing stiletto heels. We walked in and the bar staff were setting up tables and sweeping the place was abuzz with activity. Mel already had some music playing over the PA as she set up her gear. When she saw us she bellowed. "About fucking time, where the fuck have you bitches been."

Jas gave her a weak apology before I yelled out. "It was my fault I wasn't ready."

She glared angrily at me. "Well you better fucking get ready, you let us down tonight and it's fucking over got it."

I nodded. "Yeah I understand." Jeez she could be such a hard ass.

As I started setting up the crowd started drifting in and grabbing the best tables. The room filled with laughter and chatter as it always did. I tried to ignore the stares but seeing as how the band was trying out a new guitar player the word had spread quickly amongst their fans and they were already dissecting my look. There was plenty of finger pointing and remarks said loud enough for me to hear. I tried to appear confident and ready but inside my gut was tied in knots strangled even more by the tightly laced corset.

I plugged in my pedals and slung on my guitar and started tuning up. As I looked up the crowd had swelled dramatically and the place was filling quickly. There was a big group standing right in front of me and their eyes never wavered. They yelled out. "What's your name sweetie?"

Mel barked back. "This is Mimi she's our new guitarist."

I switched the amp on and let it warm up. The only way I was going to get through this was to play. I turned the amp up to about six and hit a big fat power chord and the place reverberated. All the talking seemed to stop and all eyes were on me. As I hit another chord there was some cheering, to get my fingers working I powered into some scales and blues riffs just to get them moving. Cindy having finished her set up must have noticed how nervous I was, so she gave me a big smile and powered into a driving beat shaking her head encouraging me to play along with her. I managed to find a riff that fitted... Jas asked for a key I hadn't considered her when I started the riff. C sharp minor she frowned but found something that fitted. Soon the room was full of music and it was loud even before Mel joined in as we powered through a warm up.

We were interrupted by the sound engineer who started setting up mics and then got us to go through sound check properly.

By the end of sound check my nerves had abated and I could look out over the crowd. Jesus it was only eight thirty and the place was overflowing. Moll's was with the sound guy at his desk listening but noticed also she was scanning the room continuously. The band came together and Mel handed over the set list and I noticed she had included three of my songs in the second set.

My nerves came flooding back, my first time on stage in front of a huge crowd and my first time out in drag. A barman delivered us a tray of drinks and we toasted and skulled them. It helped but the next round did the trick

Mel had chosen a fast song with a powerful driving beat and that's how it started. Cindy playing only drums as Mel hummed a long note over the mic, then Jas stated playing not a rhythm as such just a held note and the sound guy brought the sound levels up And then we all came in together me with a solo playing behind the vocal line until the chorus and I joined the vocals and as I did the crowd erupted it was cacophonous.

That fueled the fire and I lost my nerves and really let the vocals build. The crowd was a sea of heaving jumping dancing sweating humanity I had never felt anything like it, maybe my first fuck but my blood was pumping. Jas came over and danced in front of me pushing right up close singing in my face our strings nearly touching, I had never danced while playing but her head swinging wildly right in front of me and her bright bubbly mood got me going and I danced along with her swinging my head from side to side lost in the song. That sent the crowd over the top into wild cheering.

Mel was fierce... driven... Powerful I think more by her need to be the boss, the lead character in a Shakespearian drama I had never seen her be so aggressive she strutted and the next time Jas came over to dance with me Mel joined as well and that drove the crowd even wilder.

During our last song of the set I was brought out of my euphoria I was singing loudly my face screwed up stretching for the high notes but as I stared down into the mosh pit and there was Moll's dancing wildly with April.... I was hoping this night would be our celebration and I was looking forward to finishing it off with Moll's but now April was here that opportunity was rapidly vaporizing in front of me.

At the end of the set we were swamped with fans wanting to talk and find out more about me, we had to fight our way into the green room.

Mel was on a different planet. "God damn, what a crowd I have never seen em go off like that before, holy shit... man there's not even standing room out there I have never seen a crowd like that."

Jas seemed even more jubilant as she cracked open beers and handed them around. "Oh my god, I have dreamed about a night like that... Motherfucker what a set, Mimi you were awesome." Cindy clinked her bottle against mine, "Yeah girl you were on it."

Mel nodded. "Yep they ain't wrong sister, god almighty I'm still buzzing."

I leaned back against the wall sucking in oxygen as deeply as possible. What a feeling, jeez I had never felt anything like it, the whole crowd screaming at us and I could feel the desire, I saw it in their eyes I felt it in the air it was so exhilarating. All those people cheering me on... wow! Marion was just a guy but up there on stage as Mimi I was a star... It was a feeling I came to crave.

There was a banging on the door and Moll's came running in with April right on her ass. She jumped into my arms kissing me wildly. "Oh my god babe you were amazing."

When she let go April gave me a big hug. "I was out there but I still don't believe it was really you, god you look hot, if you weren't my brother, I would be banging you in the alley."

"Whoa steady on girl." Moll's laughed. "She's still my boyfriend."

Jas laughed. "She doesn't look like no boyfriend to me...."

April kissed me. "I mean it little bro, you were great up there, really good."

I kissed her cheek. "Thanks sis that means a lot."

The sound guy poked his head in. "Hurry up or we are going to get lynched out here."

After he was gone Mel pulled us all into a huddle. "Let's rock sisters, give em hell."

I held the huddle. "Maybe we should drop my songs and stick with your material, the crowd is really digging it."

"No way Jose, we are doing them, sooner or later we have to find out if they're any good."

April and Moll's gave us all kisses as we walked out, but the one Molly shared with Jas went on and on.

The place erupted again as we got on stage, we started with some old Lips favorites before slipping into my songs, I was expecting the crowd to go silent when we started mine but if anything it got louder and watching Molly dancing her ass of right down in front of me really got my blood moving even if she was dancing with April.

Jas took the opportunity to get in my face and she went wild her blonde hair flying wildly under the strobe singing the lyrics like they were hers. It was an amazing moment. At the end of the song Mel thrust her arms in the air and hushed the crowd. "Guys it's time for yawl to meet our newest member." She pointed to me. "Meet Mimi and that song was one of hers, so Whatcha reckon should we keep her?"

They erupted in a cacophony of noisy clapping and stomping. Mel walked over and hugged me. "Looks like you're in, there's no escape now."

We finished off the set and it went off, at the end we were swamped and there were girls all over me wanting to introduce themselves and wanting to get to know me. Mel was flat out selling copies of the new demo and T-shirts. As the place wound down and we were kicking back chilling the bar manager walked in with more drinks and handed over a cheque to Mel. "We want you back next Saturday if you are available?"

Mel nodded. "Yeah but we need to talk about our fee, we have a new member now."

He waved his hand. "Yeah I got that, check out the cheque we included another two hundred, if that covers it."

Mel looked at all of us. "That's OK for tonight but next week if we get the same crowd it has to be another hundred on top."

He nodded. "If you pull another crowd like this one there might be a bonus in it as well."

He disappeared and Jas and Cindy went nuts with the extra two hundred we ended up with $250 each.

As we were packing up it was obvious that Molly had gone off with April and this time somehow it didn't hurt as much, I was on such a high that nothing could kill my buzz.

Jas wandered over staring around. "Where's Moll's?"

"I don't know, guess she went with April, I don't know."

Jas gave me a lift home and as we sat outside her hand fell on my knee. "It will be OK babes, Molly is a free spirit but she loves you, never forget that she will always come back."

As I was carrying the gear up to the apartment Jas asked. "Can I come up for a drink? I kept all the extra's the barman gave us."

I smiled. "Yeah come on up, I would love some company."

We didn't have much furniture; we just used a pile of cushions in lieu of a sofa. We flopped down in them with the beers beside us. Now I was not a drinker and tonight I had already drunk more than I ever had. Jas flopped into my arms her head on my shoulder as we drank our beers. She laughed. "Cindy would be so jealous right now."

"Why, does she have a thing for you?" I asked.

"No dick wad she has the hots for you, man her eyes were on your ass the whole night."

I laughed. "Bullshit, if she was watching anybody it would've been your cute ass."

She kissed me on the cheek. "Well fancy that, you think I have a cute ass huh?"

"Hell girl you are gorgeous and you know it." The booze was making me brave.

We finished our beers and she opened another and as she handed me mine she kissed me, nothing deep just a gentle meeting of the lips we finished our beers and she nestled into my arms, her hand running sexily up and down my leg strumming my thighs with gentle caresses. Her lips nibbled at my ear lobe and then to my neck and then up my cheeks until our mouths were locked together in a passion laden spine twisting kiss.

Her hand which had been moving slowly and gently was now insistent and had moved to the naked flesh above my stockings, higher until her hand slid across my overflowing panties. Molly had brought a new pair of French cut pink satin panties for me and they were currently bursting filled with an erection that wanted to get out.

"God that feels so weird, I have never been with a boy, never even played with one of these. I don't know what to do."

I moved her hand. "You don't have to do anything you don't want, let's just pretend I am a girl."

"Well then if you're a girl I am going to fuck you."

She rolled me onto my back and her legs pushed mine apart so she was riding one of mine, she clamped her legs around mine and her pussy was crushed against my thigh, her thigh massaging my groin as she rode me, grinding and mashing her pussy against me, my stocking rolled down leaving damp wet patches on my leg as her mouth assaulted mine in a ravenous attack. Her tongue like some evil marauder snaked in and out.

We rolled from side to side as she mashed us harder together her breathing ragged and painfully hot on my neck.

I kissed my way to her cute perky little boobs and pushed aside her bra taking her whole boob into my mouth sucking and then biting her pointy nipples. From breast to breast I moved sucking and biting as she left huge hickeys all over my neck.

Her breathing became shallower and more ragged as she ground harder and harder. Jeez my cock was throbbing I was almost ready to cum.

"Oh fuck babe, fuck I'm going to cum." Her body tensed and trembled her gulping pussy sucking my thigh as it tried to give a hickey of its own.

Slowly she relaxed her clamping grip and softened in my arms.

"Ooooh god that was nice babe."

As we lay, I slid my hands down her body caressing her boobs, pinching and tweaking her nipples to purring contented little sighs. Then lower until my hand encased her hot trembling pussy, my finger running up and down her silk covered slit, up and down as the fabric got wetter and wetter.

I pushed the flimsy gusset aside and dipped my finger into her sodden cleft, sliding into the wet velvety glove then in and out gently not knowing what lesbians do I just worked with what Molly liked.

In and out up and down her slit, adding another finger, harder deeper, then another finger and the palm of my hand mashing her clit. "Ohhh fuck yes, oh yes do it babe fuck me.... Fuck me."

I slowed down just the way Molly hates and concentrated on sucking her boobs biting and chewing on her nipples.

"Oh, you teasing little bitch." She groaned. "Please babes don't stop, I was so close."

I went back to caressing her pouty swollen lips, moving her heady juices all around then along the inside of her open lips from her asshole to her clit and back harder and harder them mashing her clit rubbing it with the palm of my flattened palm. Her hips thrust and jerked wildly raising right up off the cushions.

I jammed my hand back into her pussy deeply and pumped slowly at first but building to a frantic pace. My hand was covered with her thick gooey secretions and as my hand pumped at a desperate pace her juices flew off my hand. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." she breathed like a mantra until her body was lost shuddering and jerking uncontrollably. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

We were wrapped together like mating snakes kissing lightly recovering and she almost cried. "Babe I don't know what to do for you."

I sighed. "You have already done it."

"Really I didn't even know."

I kissed my way down her body taking in every nook and cranny leaving a wet trail of saliva until I was between her legs. "No babes, you don't have to I am tuckered out."

"Shush, I want to."

I licked every inch of her gooey slit nibbling and nuzzling as I got closer to sliding my tongue into her heaving gaping palpitating hole. I fucked her with my tongue I fucked her with my fingers as my mouth covered her clit and I sucked it deep. Her orgasm went on for minutes and minutes shivering and trembling wildly.

We fell asleep like that amidst the cushions and our tangled bodies.

We woke to sunlight streaming in through the huge front window. I pulled her closer enjoying the smell and feel of her body and the chance to gaze upon her beauty, those tiny little elfin like features with those huge crystal clear blue eyes. "Morning gorgeous." She mouthed.

"Hey yourself."

"Whatcha doing?"

"I don't know just admiring."

She kissed me. "I am sorry about last night, I just got scared and didn't know what to do. I have never been with a guy before."

"Hey it's OK, I'm not complaining."

She propped herself up on one elbow to gaze back at me. "But you never you know came or anything."

"It's OK I can wait till you're ready."

"No babe that's not fair, show me what to do, show me what you like."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, "I want to give you some of the pleasure you gave me last night, jeez god it makes me quiver just thinking about it."

I lifted her hand and placed it on my strained panties and moved it back and forth. "Like this she giggled."

"Uh huh, that's perfect, just like that."