Marion's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take it out?"

"You can do whatever your little heart desires, I am yours."

She pushed down the top of my panties and pulled out my now very hard and very erect cock. Should I stroke it?"

"I am going to be very disappointed if you don't."

Her hand moved up and down my length, gently and slowly but building pace gradually. "How's that?"

"Perfect babe, god damn that feels so good."

She worked it faster then she kissed me as she stroked. "Is that OK, should I go faster?"

"Oh yeah faster would be good."

She stroked faster and faster and I lost control as her lips sucked on my nipple. I yelled trying to warn her. "Fuck Jas, I am going to cum babe." I pulled her head up off my nipple but her eyes never left my cock as her hand worked me into a frenzy and I exploded shooting goo all up over my stomach and chest.

"Wow holy fuck... lucky you moved my head, that would have got me in the face." She whispered with a surprised look on her face. "Holy shit there's tons of it." She milked my softening dick squeezing out the last few drops before kissing me again.

"Holy crap Mimi, it's gone everywhere." She ran her fingers through it lifting it up to her nose. "It doesn't smell horrible or anything."

I pulled her hand over and licked it clean, she looked on intrigued and then scooped up some again and licked it up. She screwed up her nose a little. "Sorry dude but that ain't going in my mouth."

I laughed and kissed her. "It's OK cutie I wasn't expecting it to."

"Does Molly you know suck you off?"

I nodded. "She sure does actually she is really good at it."

She sneered. "She fucking would be wouldn't she? The bitch."

"Hey chill babes, I loved it. There's no pressure, I am happy just to have you in my arms."

She snuggled in tight. "Can we please not tell the others, it might get you know...awkward."

"It's all cool babes, I understand, I won't tell Moll's either."

"Nah Moll's is cool, shit I'm gonna tell her myself." She gave me a weird look. "That's cool isn't it? I mean to tell her."

"Yeah why not she is off fucking my sister she can hardly complain can she."

She giggled. "Shit she is a slutty little bitch, she just about broke Mel's heart."

"Tell me what happened? Molly sort of said that Mel cheated on her."

"No god damned way, it was the other way around, look Mimi, Molly is a great chick but she is a slut, she doesn't cheat as such but she knows no boundaries she will go wherever the wind blows. I know she is your girlfriend and I know she loves you but you have to know she will struggle being monogamous."

I nodded. "Yeah she told me, I don't know what to think, I do love her but I don't know if I can handle it."

She gave me a sweet kiss. "She loves you as well and she has it bad for you girl."

"I don't think so, otherwise she wouldn't have run off with April."

"Nah babes that just her."

"Well what about us"

She winced. "Mimi I don't know what to say, I like you but I don't know about making it a thing... Are you angry?"

Shaking my head I sighed. "No its fine... I don't do casual very well. You are only the second person I have ever been with."

She giggled. "Doll you are almost a virgin. Don't fall in love with me I don't want to hurt you."

We showered together and she had fun playing with her new toy my pecker, she soaped it up and stroked it played with it and even gave it a kiss as I soaped up her hot little bod. Afterwards I changed back into my everyday persona and made us both some breakfast and we were just finishing up when Molly came strolling in with a big smile. "Well you dirty little slut, I shoulda known you couldn't keep it in yah pants."

"Fuck off Molly as if you can talk, we all know where you have been all night and it wasn't the laundromat."

She kissed me then Jas. "I wasn't complaining babe. I am glad you weren't alone, although to be honest it makes me hot thinking about you here playing with yourself knowing what I am doing."

Jas giggled before Molly asked. "So Jas are you still a virgin or did you give it up to the little bitch?"

She laughed. "I am still a boy virgin but I did make him squirt."

Molly gave her a nudge. "Well you go girl, did he make you cum?"

Jas got quite shy turning her head away. "God yes it was wonderful."

That night I made her promise not to say anything about Jas and she reluctantly agreed.

Over the next month the Lips reputation grew quickly. We played not only the Bottle neck but we played the Replay lounge and the Gaslight gardens and Mel kept pushing the price up our last gig at the Bottleneck they paid us $1600 plus a very generous rider. Our rep was growing and it reflected in CD sales and merchandise sales. Mel was working with a friend who was studying graphic art to develop better designs, caps and T-shirts.

It was the CD's that drove the most conversation. Mel was pretty keen to record a proper album and the others were pretty keen as well. The argument was about how to pay for it.

I suggested we use the university facilities which would only cost a small percentage of somewhere like JEPMG however it would not be a professionally recoded product. The tech crew were all pretty good and I was sure would do a great job but it wasn't what Mel wanted.

I guess I was being sneaky, I could use the album for my own studies and gain some merits if I worked on the recording.

Mel's problem was she wanted everything now, she wasn't prepared to wait.

The tension was building everywhere. I had finals coming up and had to study. April had put me forward for a promotion and a pay rise but it meant more hours. The band was getting so many requests to play it was becoming difficult for me to fit them all in. I actually had to tell Mel that I was unavailable for a couple and that went down like a lead balloon.

It actually brought about our first real falling out. I mean there had always been this tension between Mel and me, but this was different. "Marion you're pissing me off. You either commit to this band completely or you pull out."

Her harsh comment fired me up. "Then I guess I will pull out, I can't afford to turn down work and I am not prepared to compromise my studies, so if you can't work with me then I will pull out and you can find someone else."

I don't think she was expecting that but before she could respond Jas jumped in between us. "Cut it out you two, Mimi you're not going anywhere. Mel we just have to work with her schedule."

"You know I have had to turn down two gigs, that's three god damned grand."

Cindy threw in her two cents worth. "Mel if it wasn't for Mimi then we wouldn't have those offers, let's not forget two months ago we were playing two gigs a month and we were only getting eight hundred bucks so let's be honest here."

Mel hissed. "Yeah that might be right but we are on a wave and we need to ride it while we can, fuck tomorrow we will be yesterday's news if we are gonna make it we need to take every chance."

"Mel give me a chance, my studies are going to be gone in a couple of months and then I can commit more time to the band. Surely we should focus on the upcoming battle of the bands."

"Yeah but what happens if we win, then we will have to get to the finals are you going to commit to that?"

"If we make the finals, I will make time."