Marion's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
A young guy is forced to dress as a girl to join a rock band.
7.2k words
4.8
13.8k
19

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,463 Followers

Credit here to my friend and fellow author EM Kay (Marina Kelly) who helped with the story and kept me on the straight and narrow and of course did all the editing so thanks Marina....

When we went down to breakfast Cindy and Jas were staring up into each other's eyes with Mel shaking her head in bewilderment.

Jas and Cindy were head over heels in lust or hopefully love and the emotions on stage were exuberant and lifting. Their emotions flowed into the band and we found new levels of performance based on their passion. The interaction between them was so sexual it drove the crowd wild with Jas up on the drum riser dancing and shaking her booty for Cindy it was off the wall.

Our last show was Kansas City and the crowd was a big one. It had the feeling of coming home. We stood hand in hand in a line taking a bow and then Mel thanked them for their support which brought about a huge cheer.

When we sailed into our first song, the place erupted in spontaneous foot stomping and singing. That's how it went for the whole night, it rocked, and the crowd was so into it they carried us to play better than ever, the encore went on forever.

After the show Jas and Cindy who were still in their honeymoon period disappeared quickly, and Mel disappeared with one of the fans.

Molly and I slipped off back to my room. As we snuggled up in bed Moll's sighed. "I need to get my stuff from Aprils place, and I will need to find somewhere to live."

I felt compelled to offer. "Molls if you want you can stay with me, don't feel like you have to or anything, but it would give you time to sort out whether there is anything left between you and April, or if not some time to figure out what you want to do."

She nestled in. "Jesus Christ, fuck you can be a dick, there is nothing left between April and me."

She gave a little shiver, "Are you sure that's what you want? I appreciate the offer but I don't want to hurt you, you think you could live with your ex?"

I sniggered. "You can't hurt me this time Moll's, this time there's no expectations."

She gave me a quizzical stare. "So, you would be good with me bringing another girl back with me?"

Her sense of humour could be testing, but I wasn't even sure she was joking. "That would be pushing the boundaries of my hospitality."

She giggled. "I'm joking babe, I wouldn't do it to you again, I still can't believe you forgave me for April. I was a real bitch, not sure I would be that forgiving if the roles were reversed."

"Good to know. Look I want you to come and stay with me, no ex and no strings attached expectations, no rules."

"Cool tomorrow we could collect my shit and hit the road."

I wasn't looking forward to it but it had to be done.

Moll's gave April a call to warn her we were turning up and said we would prefer if she wasn't there.

When we rocked up not only was April there but Sandy was there as well.

April opened the door and opened her arms for a hug but Moll's stepped back. "Sorry April but I am only here to pick up my stuff."

April gave her an angry glare. "C'mon Moll's there's no need for this, we can still be friends, can't we?"

"No, we fucking can't!" Molls hissed. "All I want is some space while I pack up."

April sighed. "Suit yourself then, be a bitch I don't fucking care." She turned her angry glare to me. "What about you little bro, have you got over your bad mood?"

"No I haven't I am only here to give Moll's a hand."

"So you're gonna act like a little bitch as well are you?"

"I don't want a fight, I just came to help Moll's.

She stepped aside and we walked in carrying our cardboard boxes. Sandy stood off to the side and I could see she wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. We packed up all Moll's clothes and as I was walking out with the first box, I heard April ask. "So where are you going? I bet it's back with Marion isn't it? You're going to sell out and go with him, aren't you?"

Moll's growled, "It's none of your damn business where I go or what I do with my life is my business."

April tried to grab her as she walked past, "Molls there's no need for this, we can still be friends."

I didn't hear what happened next, I was busy packing her stuff in the back of my wagon. Molly appeared and passed me another box. "Jeez what a bitch she is."

I gave her a hug and a kiss. "Don't worry we'll finish up and I will take you somewhere nice for lunch."

She smiled returning my kiss. "Thanks babe."

We went back in and finished piling stuff into boxes and Molls started packing up her CD's when April snarled angrily. "Hey I paid for those."

Moll's looked shocked. "What...you brought them for me, what are you an Indian giver now?"

"Oh whatever, take everything, why don't you take the bed as well?"

"Fuck off April, if you're going to be a complete bitch then you can stick em up your ass, we'll just leave."

"How dare you call me a bitch, you're the one who is being an asshole, you're a fucking lesbian, you know it and I know it. You won't be able to last with him... you're wasting your life."

I stepped between them. "Cut it out April, Jesus what the fuck has come over you?"

She shoved me hard in the chest. "Butt out ladyboy, this is between me and her damn it!"

I was about to push her back when Molly pushed past me and shoved April so hard, she ended up on her ass. "Cut it out bitch, the way you are carrying on is not cool. Mi is here to help me, so leave her alone."

April barked venomously, "Her! It's him not her, he's just a guy in a fucking dress. Don't you see Moll's you need to be with a woman not some wannabe guy dressed up."

"April cut it out... Stop it right now." Sandy screamed. "Stop being so cruel." She stepped towards us. "I am sorry Mi, I don't know what to say."

Molly growled. "Come on Mi let's get the fuck out of here." Turning to Sandy she snarled. "You better watch your back this fucking psycho bitch will fuck you over as well, just like she did last time, but you already know that don't you?"

We picked up the boxes and headed for the car. As we were loading up Sandy came down and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry Marion I really am, I never wanted to hurt you. Don't listen to her she is angry, I don't know why but she is behaving like that but she doesn't mean those things she said."

I hugged her back. "Just tell her to stay out of my life, good luck because you're going to need it."

As we drove back home Molly broke into tears. "I'm sorry for that, shit I can't believe I saw anything nice in her. She had no right to say all that stuff about you."

"She has had it in for me from the moment we reconnected. I don't know what it's about but she looks best in the rear-view mirror."

We set up the apartment and it was like a coming home celebration. She set up a little office space in the corner and went straight to work. She spent hours replying to comments on Facebook and YouTube. She sent off a bunch of emails to venues, promoters and bars and clubs sorting out some new dates.

At the next rehearsal Moll's turned up and we sat around having a chat. Molly floated the idea of having a huge coming home show at the Bottleneck. Her idea was that's where all this started and it seemed to make sense that we finished the tour properly.

As I was getting ready, I was seated in front of the mirror getting ready to put on my makeup when Molly walked in catching me playing with my padded bra with a wistful look. "Hey why the sad face."

She surprised me I was so deep in thought, when I turned to her. "Moll's can you be honest with me? Do you see me as just a guy in a dress like April said?"

She sighed. "Babe you have never been a guy in a dress to me. I should never have let that bitch get between us... What's started all this huh?"

"Some of that stuff April said, is how I have been feeling, I am just a guy in a dress. I'm a fraud."

"No babes, you are so much more than that, you're a beautiful sexy girl."

"I hate this thing." I moaned playing with my bra. "I feel more like Mi than Marion, I think I want to be Mimi, I am spending so much time as Mi I have almost forgotten what it's like to be Marion, I'm dreading going back to school."

"Then don't go back, we have achieved so much, the band is awesome, you don't need it."

"That may be true but I have to finish, not just for me, mostly it's for mom, I'm not letting her down."

"Then go as Mi, forget about Marion, people might be shocked at first, but at least you wouldn't have to chop and change."

As I played with my bra I whispered, "I would love to have boobies like yours."

She laughed. "Well get some then babe it's not a big operation these days."

I was shocked at her blasé attitude. "What just like that I go out and buy some tits!"

"Babe I don't mean it like that but you love Mi as much as we all do, you want to be Mi, so let's do it properly, there's lots of things we could do, hormones, surgery. If you want to be Mi let's stop fucking around and do it."

"But what would you think of me? What if you came to hate me?"

She laughed. "Babe I could never hate you, but if we ever broke up you would still want to be Mi wouldn't you?"

I didn't even have to think about it. "Yes, Mi is me, I am Mi."

"Then let's get tonight out of the way and then we will cross that bridge."

She sat down and helped with my makeup, she loved helping, treating me like her plaything. Sometimes I think she used me as a test doll for herself. She spent ages working on my lips, she applied a thick creamy layer of bight pink, then red and finally a flouro pink and a thick layer of gloss. My lips felt like they were so fat and juicy I just wanted to kiss her but she pushed me away, "Cut it out, we don't want to spoil all my hard work."

She moved to my eyes and I wanted her to do my eyebrows, she started to pluck but I chickened out. She giggled, "There's still a little of Marion in there."

"Yeah I don't think I can go to school as Mi, I would be to embarrassed."

She helped me into my little girl's school uniform with white stockings, the visible garters had red bows and as she stroked my legs, she purred, "Damn you've got sexy leg's"

I loved her playing with them, but I couldn't afford an erection in this outfit, the gym slip was so damn short a hard on would be visible to the whole world.

That night as we stood on stage in front of a room packed full of screaming fans Mel, Jas, Cindy and I all stood together arm in arm and waved to the crowd. Mel stepped up to the mic and screamed. "Thank you, guys, you are our biggest fans!" The room erupted into a cacophonous bout of foot stomping and screaming. Mel tried again. "We owe a lot of this to you all for pushing us and we wanted to end our tour here amongst our family."

More screaming. "Thank you guys you our friends and our family."

I grabbed the mic out of her hand to a bout of more screaming. "We have other thanks to make, the owners and Managers who supported us, the bar staff, the cleaners everybody." There was raised glasses and screaming from the bar, a couple of the bar girls jumped up on the bar and did their own rendition of Jas's sexy dance. "Mostly tonight I want to say thanks to our manager Molly who made a lot of this possible, so come on Moll's come on up and show your face!"

Molly joined us on stage and we all hugged as a group and as she was about to walk away, I yelled into the microphone. "Oh and by the way she's my girlfriend!"

Mel gave me a weird stare and I thought Molly was going to fall off the stage, but with the crowd roaring Mel and I walked up to our mic's and sailed into our first song, the place exploded into riotous madness, there was singing and the crowd turned into a monstrous gelatinous heaving throng as they danced as one, the whole dancefloor turned into a mosh pit it was insane. I will never be able to convey the feeling of pride as the crowd sings loudly your words back at you, they know your own songs better than you... It's amazing talking to fans after shows they often talk about the songs and how much they mean to them, as a song writer it is something to be cherished and nurtured, we have a duty to the people who listen and buy the albums.

After the show and spending hours talking to fans, signing autographs and CD's we decided to take a week off and relax and recover from the travelling. Moll's was out chasing down business and things when I got a call from mom. She was angry, I had never heard her snarl and bark like that. "Marion how could you... You promised me you would look after that girl. I am so disappointed in you."

Stunned at her angry outburst I muttered. "Mom what in god's name are you talking about?"

"Don't you take that attitude with me young man... You know damn well what I am talking about. I'm talking about Sandy... Why would you do that.... Damn it Marion you promised to look after her." She was almost in tears, "for heaven's sake why did you be so callous and dump her like that. The poor girl is devastated."

"Mom I never left her, she left me."

"Well that's not what April told me she said you cheated and slept with your old girlfriend Molly while you were on tour and left Sandy with nowhere to go."

"Mom April is full of shit..."

Before I could say anything, she snapped. "MARION! I warned you, that language is not acceptable. It seems to me you have got all high and mighty. For heaven's sake that girl was in love with you."

"Yeah well if she was in love with me why was she screwing April behind my back."

"Marion... Don't you dare speak like that I am not listening to that. Sandy would never do that!"

"Who told you all this mom? April the girl who stole Molly from me, the one who seduced Sandy back into her arms."

"Well if you must know April called yesterday, and told me what happened."

"Mom talk to Sandy, she will tell you the truth. April is not being honest."

"Are you trying to tell me you have not moved back in with Molly?"

"The only reason Molly is staying with me is April moved Sandy in before we got back, April seduced Sandy and kicked Molly out. Molly moved in with me because she has nowhere else to live. April kicked her out without caring where she could go."

That shut mom up, I was left listening to her breathe. "Marion that just doesn't sound right... April would never do that!"

"As I said mom talk to Sandy."

It took a few days but mom finally managed to talk to Sandy and even although she cried and sobbed. she told mom the truth. Mom rang me and apologised. "Marion honey I am so sorry, I don't know what has come over April but Sandy told me everything."

"I am glad you know the truth mom but it hurts knowing you believed April instead of me... You never even gave me a chance. You have always shown preference to the girls over me."

"I'm sorry sweetheart April sounded so hurt I just got sucked into her lies... I have just got off the phone giving her a piece of my mind." She sounded contrite and at least now she was listening.

She asked for the whole story and I gave it to her. "Ooooh the little devil, I am ashamed to call her my daughter."

It didn't take long before I got a text from April. 'I'm going to get you, yah little weasel!'

Molly consoled me with the most magical lovemaking and some soothing words. "Babe what can she do... She can't hurt us."

I wasn't so sure. She was angry and upset knowing mom now held her responsible and had stopped talking to her so she was livid. How far she would go is anyone's guess.

I decided I couldn't put it off any longer I needed to get back to my studies. I was now doing most of it on line, but there were some lectures that would be good to see in person, and I could use the distraction.

It was tough going back to being Marion, casting aside Mimi was the hardest part.

The morning was pretty much just catching up with other students and went pretty quick. Lunchtime found me sitting in the cafeteria by myself and I was deep in thought. I was dragged out of my silent day dream when a student dropped a poster on the table in front of me, as I glanced up to see who it was. I was surprised to see a smug looking young girl. Wordlessly she sat beside me, I picked up the paper and there for the whole world to see was a poster with two photos on it one of me Marion and the other Mimi on stage in one of my outrageous short miniskirts and captioned in bold letters was the statement 'Mimi uncovered.'

I glared up at the girl and she smiled. "I'm a big fan, me and my friends go to every show. No wonder you never say who you are."

I glanced around and there was already lots of finger pointing and giggling.

I was that shocked I couldn't speak. She took it from my hands turned it over and asked. "Would you autograph it for me please?"

The chatter was growing quickly and I was under no illusion it was all about me...I signed it quickly and scampered up making a run for it. As I walked down the corridors the posters were up all over the place and every person, I bumped into seemed to be laughing.

I raced into the studio grabbed my stuff and headed straight for home. I burst in at home to find Molly sitting with her head in her hands in front of the computer. Our web page was swamped with messages with the poster attached. Facebook was the same.

As soon as Molly noticed me, she held up her hands in exasperation. "What a fucking bitch... This has to be April the scheming bitch."

I was still in a state of shock, my phone had been going crazily but I had ignored it. Molly's phone was on fire as well, lots of calls looking for statements. The next one was Mel and Moll's selected loudspeaker. "Jesus Moll we're fucked, those fucking posters are all over town I am too scared to answer my phone."

Moll's sighed. "Mel we always knew this could happen, we just have to figure out what to do about it."

"What to do.... Jesus Moll's find somewhere new to live maybe... shit we're gonna get boiled in oil."

Moll's laughed. "A bit melodramatic Mel, I don't think it's the end of the world, we never lied about Mi... We just never mentioned it."

Mel's intake of breath was audible. "How's Mi? Bet she's gutted, who the fuck outed us?"

Molly spat out caustically. "Fucking April, it has to be...nobody else would do this."

"Jesus what a bitch, I mean I know she is a bitch but why? What does she have to gain by doing this?"

"It is revenge because Mi and I snubbed her after she shacked up with Sandy. I'm sorry Mel but she is angry at me and is using the band to get back at me."

"She better stay out of my way, that's for sure, jeez."

Molls flopped down on the cushions beside me and we snuggled up. It all came out in a rush and I burst into tears. She held me tight rocking me gently. "Hey babe it's gonna be fine, just chill, the fans won't care."

"They mightn't but what about me, Jesus I'm finished, I couldn't get up in front of a full house, it was bad enough at school today, jeez the laughing and finger pointing, it was everywhere."

"Chill babes it's OK we can get through this."

It was a pretty sombre night Molls attempts to get me in the mood were in vain and we snuggled our way to a restless sleep.

I barricaded myself into the apartment, didn't go out didn't move. Moll's organised a band meeting at the apartment and she started by handing out beers for everyone. "OK team we need to make a few decisions, what do you want to do?"

Mel looked around. "I don't know what you all think but I think we just need to front up."

Jas peeked at me out of the side of her eyes, but spoke to the group. "I think it's probably up to you Mi, it's all about you. If you're OK with it I'm with Mel, but only if you're comfortable with it."

Cindy added her thoughts as well. "Mi we always said we were in this together and I think Mel is right, we just barrel on. The best way to piss April off is to say we don't care we are who we are and we're proud of it."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,463 Followers
12