All Comments on 'Marion's Story Ch. 08'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
Saw it coming

But at least Marion can be herself now.

ajax99ajax99almost 4 years ago

OK we're on the right road heading to full time dressed Mimi....The story continues to be top notch and interesting as hell....Transvestite lesbian, what could be better than that? Hot, hot, hot!

coyote62coyote62almost 4 years ago

Loved it... Loving the whole series. Has easily become my all time favorite story. I'm riding this wave all the freaking way. Cavigurl bring on more!! I'm so stoked. Maybe my only criticism is needs longer pages. So happy to read more!!!

NikkiAdams5556NikkiAdams5556almost 4 years ago
hey

I love your stories.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Best

I love this story. The character development is fantastic , the sex is fire and band theme ties it all together very nicely. Absolutely wonderful. Hopefully there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't you dare stop

These stories coming. Mi has a long way to go yet. Great story line.

Lycan1212Lycan1212almost 4 years ago
Loving it

Happy mi is starting to accept when happiest this dtorey is awesome about Marion's journey to mi i love it when next chapter is out read it straight away love your writing

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Done with the self-doubt?

Just love this saga, very real, warm, loving and exciting. Not to interfere with a great lit writer and a great story but we need more sexual intimacy, Cagivagurl; this is Literotica after all! I hope we're going to see hormones and breasts develop in the next Chapter as long as the public revelation that Mi is trans. Born Marion but now Mi and on the road to who she really is. As Mi has said countless times, Marion is boring. I hope we're done with him but have more than one chapter left with Mi, Molly, the Lips and Mom. Also want to know what the stick up April's a** is about. ALl your characters are all great.

xoxo,

Di

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 4 years ago

Jeez, what a psycho bitch April is. Great story!!!

mammoetmammoetalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I Hope we can read the next chapter soon.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

Great fun, erotic and WELL written series. Thanks for some great posts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Superb in almost every way - plot, characters, writing, a great portrayal of an upcoming band and a fantastic exploration of crossdressing.

My only criticism is punctuation. Deserves a thorough edit so it reads more fluidly and sentences break in the right places. A free text reader gives a reasonable test and is an excellent editing aid.

Still one of the best stories ever.

H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please just a little more xx

Hi There, I have read all of the chapters and have loved how you weave them all in and out it’s so loveable. I simply couldn’t stop, I had to get to the next chapter ASAP.

Thank you kindly for sharing your vision with us all, even Moms a super star .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I so hope you continue this story, if for no other reason than for April to end up without anyone in her life, family friends lovers that I would pay good money for!!!! It would be good to see Sandy finds someone nice.......

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 months ago

Several passably transgender ( I say it right? ) musicians, actors and entertainers have achieved notability in recent years such as Billy Porter, so I always thought that Mi’s secret identity would eventually become exposed near to midway though your tale. In fact, she’ll become the poster gurl for lonesome adolescent guitar stranglers who have recently discovered the pleasure of rolling up a pair of pantyhose on a freshly shaved leg, everywhere.

It must be hard bein’ Superman - with his feet in both worlds the way he’s always had to - and owning up to our crossdressing fetishes the way Marion decided to was unheard of when I was her age, so lately I’ve been feeling like I have been to the mountain top, and l see that there is light at the end of the tunnel and like Mi, full-time crossdressing will become a commonplace way of life and Superman won’t need to hide behind Clark Kent anymore; just you wait and see!

LilMissChipmunkLilMissChipmunk5 months ago

As someone who got outed by my sister after I transitioned, this chapter really hit home about the how cruel those we call family can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES