All Comments on 'Marion's Story Ch. 13'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Dawn191270Dawn191270over 3 years ago

Cagivagurl , thank you I really enjoyed the story . I felt the the pain of the break up and I want to read the next part so much . Dawn x

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I think your last sentence is most apt: It was time to accept and move on.

To me, this was a sad chapter, but very necessary for the the plot to progress.

Like others, I am anxiously awaiting the next installment.

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Man im so upset.... It left in a bad spot. Ending it where you did left me wanting to read more. Please im addicted to this series.... I need MORE!!! Im loving it!!

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Holy shit

This was amazingly good,it really dragged me in and I felt Mimi's pain and anger. I agree with another comment, the hard part of this is it ended on a bad note. I think the girls in the band weren't good friends to Mimi and I think they underestimated how much the band revolved around her, they got caught up in their fame and what Gloria is offering them, they forgot about Mimi's feelings,were good friends. Molly is also disingenuous, she may feel monogamy is ridiculous but she knows Mimi isn't wired like that,so why did she ever go with her? Molly to be honest acts like she owns Mimi, that Mimi owes her, her comment about Mimi being a guy in a dress was cruel and shows she is an arrogant bitch.

Hard part is waiting for the next chapters,this is one of the better written stories I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
happy gurl

Mi stay true to yourself, forget molly or gloria,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

But I’m crushed, how much heart ache can you put pour Mi through.

Keep up the good work.

KS

curricdcurricdover 3 years ago
Great story, realistic ending........

This story reminds me of real life love relationships that don't quite work out. Mimin sticks to her values and Molly ignores them. Sometimes the small differences are a major obstacle in a relationship. I have enjoyed all your stories even though I sometimes do always agree with how some things develop in them so. I do enjoy your point of view and look forward to learning more about Mimi if that is the direction you want to continue developing.

Your side/background stories of the band members are providing insight about the other characters in this story. Thank you, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sticking to principles

I guess curiosity resulted in Mimi taking the gig, although the decision is something of an abbération in her scruples department. The Lips were a good band before Marion joined (even if Mimi made them better), so why didn't they return to their roots? That's looking backward, of course. Could you imagine Lindsey Buckingham opening for Fleetwood Mac after they sacked him? Go your own way indeed.

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Cutting off her nose to spite her face

I understand Mimi's hurt and anger, but she'd have been better to stay in the band and break up with Molly. In life, we often have to deal with people we don't like, but it doesn't make it better when we hurt ourselves. I hope Mimi rejoins the band, but it is your story to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, this is so real

I have to say, I love it. I would love to read more. I am going to read the back stories of the band too. And even though it was an end. It could also be the start of new stories about MI and her new path or whatever. I love it when you get so pulled into the story that you forget you are reading erotica. I really like the way you write. There are a few authors on here that have that "pull you into the story" thing. Keep writing, we will keep reading

Hugs. Miss Kira Bangkok

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Character change.

I think Mi is losing it and getting out of character. Abandoning the band. Acting selfish. Deliberately harming the band with the play lists due to a tantrum. Destroying hopes and dreams of friends over personal issues that we are not sure were real or imaginary at the time with paranoia ruling the day.

Hope she sleeps well at night considering all the collateral damage she has caused to her friends and the band. Mi would have never existed in the first place if it was not for the Lips and her band mates. She grew and achieved star status with the band. Thru the band and their support Mi received acceptance. And now she discards the band? She was much more mature and in control of her emotions in the previous chapters but the character went off the rails in this one.

Over-all, an outstanding story. But the sudden change of character is disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oof

I like the story. But this last chapter just didn't do it for me. Yeah, I get the insecurities, more so with a partner you know to be pretty open with sex. And they were not a good fit for each other given Mi's absolute non-acceptance of any of that. Which is kind of odd because I think she slept around a bit in the beginning as well. It all kind of started with April snatching Molly.

I had kind of hoped that she'd get over that. Or to just break up, do the album with the rest of the girls. Maybe get with one of them, who knows.

Regardless, I think it was good for her to do her own thing for a bit, without the band. The songs she wrote on the side could have done well as an aside and I think the band snubbing them all hurt her as well. Optimally, I think she should have pushed for less active touring and recorded the album with them, while starting up her own thing on the side. The way she handled things she dropped her friends in the cold water and isolated herself, which isn't good for anyone. It is realistic, but not a good note to end a story on, plus I would have expected more from her. Really. She went full on bonkers there.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 3 years ago
Truly Excellent.

thank you Cagivagurl...

StacieCDStacieCDover 3 years ago
More wanted

I would love to read where Marion, Mimi, goes with his career versus that of the Lipps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where to from here

Where to from here? I think Mimi's reaction was ok, but she definitely needs to handle things better. She could have (should have) just broken it off with Molly. She could have stayed with the band and finished the tour. She could have used her intellect to hold Gloria at bay until the tours end. Possibly even investigated her in order to sell the band that she is a rotten bitch. She still can. Just let the girls find out how deep the claws are in them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Right on Marion !

I'm all for Marion,Mimi,Mi for standing up for herself against Molly' for thinking she did nothing wrong. Molly was completely wrong for her actions and verbal abuse toward Marion, she has cheated twice in the past, once on Marion and again when she was with Marion's sister April. Molly even admitted to Marion that she went to bed twice with Gloria. I regretfully went through much the same in real life and the woman I was living with knew how to tie me around her finger and almost convinced me not to throw her to the streets but I was kind enough to rent her an apartment for 1 month to get herself on her own again. The thing was her own children called her stupid for what she had done tell her that I was the best man she had ever had.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

i keep reading and enjoying this story. i think Marion should have sucked it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sad Mi broke up with the band too, but still loving this series so much.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 months ago

Ray Charles could have seen that Molly was nothing more than a lesbian whore from very beginning when her and Marion first met. Anyone could. Anyone but Marion. So what kind of a loser chump was she?

once I thought about it though, I can’t recall ever reading a story in this category where a male trans person had sexual relationships exclusively with just lesbians, ( at least so far, ) and as a result, you have managed to shed some light on a number of issues that transgender and transsexual people have to reckon with each and every day. You’re brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES