All Comments on 'Marion's Story Ch. 14'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
Please please please

Don't let her get back with Molly. Molly has cheated twice and has a completely different view of a healthy relationship than Marion does. They might love one another but they aren't good for each other. Marion needs a love that is supportive, not manipulative. Not someone who keeps trying to force her to be something she doesn't want to be.

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Love it. Hanging on threads for the next part!!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I have to go with the others thus far. Waiting for the next piece. They just never seem to be long enough. :)

Marion and Kim might work. Despite how good Molly may feel in his arms, she'll never stay, and that's what Marion needs most.

curricdcurricdover 3 years ago
I am enjoying this story.... I look forward to future chapters.

I hope Marion/Mi stands by her values. I know it is tough to love someone who doesn't love you the same way. I have my own ideas of how the story should go but I enjoy the direction you have gone in all the stories you have written. ( I have gone back and read them all). Sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree with them but I have always enjoyed them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still following

Still following this, must point out in most your stories the women seem to all be manipulative. All follow a pattern of a guy being manipulated and pressured into something they don’t want but being manipulated and badgered until they eventually give in to what the manipulative woman wants eventually. I hope this breaks a trend as it’s a great story.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
Amazing as always

Molly + Mimi gang 4 life . Hopefully they get back together

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Time to put the pain behind her

Mimi belongs in the band and belongs with Molly. It's time for her to let go of her pain and her anger and be where she really belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story but...

There are quite a few editing errors on common things that spell check won’t find but a decent word processor will. Things like: to and too, commas to break up 2 thoughts in the same sentence, etc., spoken lines without quotation marks. Great story and I enjoy the characters you’ve developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mimis future

A crossing of paths at the recording results in Mimi showing the producers how her music is written and intended.Mimis own offerings get recorded and out there.

Kim and Mimi show Molly how hurtful casual sexual daliences hurt significant others.

I can see the band healing and Mimi and Kim school Molly on dedicated relationship work and feel. Mimi returns to the band and proves her talent and musical genius. Mimis transition continues and be sperm being frozen and her signification other providing the preserved as Mimi tries to authenticate her feminine self. TNX Jim t........

Winger534Winger534over 3 years ago
I hope...

I too hope Mimi stands on her Morals...unless there's some kind of big Shake Up from Molly, or Mimi finds a Girl better suited to her beliefs...but for now the Music is obviously still there for her.

But this Wayne guy needs to go before Mel kills him....another great Chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The big question

Can molly change her free spirited ways, and commit to a monogamous relationship? It sucks that Mi had to fight the band over her songs, but the girls in the band should have stuck with Mi when there was a sexual predator trying to get in his fiancés panties.

I’ve really enjoyed this story, and the ODKL prequels, I hope you can figure out how to get them all back together again, you have put an almost insurmountable rift between them, so I can’t tell if your going to have a reunion, or keep Mi as a solo artist.

Thank you KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loss of innocence.

Mi continues to become more immature, stubborn, and petulant. In previous chapters, Mi was more mature. She was someone that was soft spoken, considerate, helpful, and willing to to help others. She handled pain and problems without burning the house down. Now she is selfish, hard, and hateful. Mi in previous chapters never tried to hurt anyone. Now in the past two chapters, she has almost hit bottom with this statement..." Molly, all I want to do at the moment is hurt you"...as well as continuing to hurt the Lips. I now find myself wanting to see Mi fall and fall hard. You reap what you sew. She should also change her name as Mi no longer exists. Some immature hard-edged bitch took her place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rooting for Kim & Mi

Time for Mi to start over. She went west for a reason and hopefully found what she was looking for

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 3 years ago

I just get pissed off reading this story. Everyone around Mi just runs over her and has no consideration for her. I would have f’ing got out and walked before riding with Molly and would have disowned my sister for life for pulling that stunt. Every person in this story is horrible and Mi is spineless. I’d cut my mother out of my life if she pulled that crap too. I hate when stories just leave me feeling angry and disgusted.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 3 years ago

The only possible good ending for this story is for Mi to cut all the toxic people from her past and meet new friends that aren’t manipulative, selfish twats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your one of the very best writers on this site

Not sure where you’re going with story but I plan to continue reading. Not much sex in the last three chapters.

SiszyboySiszyboyover 3 years ago
What happened to this story?

This is clearly being rushed, I don't know why I'm still checking, Is actually making me uncomfortable. Maybe I check to see if is heading in a better direction, but I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you dropped a hint that they will be all in LA, does that mean there will be some type of reunion ? how will that play out ?

hope Kim is not a Gloria implant to get him to go back to the band or give up his songs

although Kim could be the one that helps Mi understand that there is nothing wrong with wanting to feel like a woman with an extra package for excitement and keep his penis

hope there are several more chapters before you end this

i am glad your have Mi/Marion a lesbian as for me its more enjoyable and envious of him

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

marion was worried Molly would bring disease home, then slept with some skank on the first night. WTF, She is all over the board, and deserves to be ousted and left alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

These characters make me happy and piss me off

Janet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but I cannot believe you claim it has been edited; too many spelling errors, run on sentences in nearly every paragraph, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm so over this Molly drama. Also the blatant misgendering is getting ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES