My Name is Jasmine

Story Info
Our Dirty Kissable lips get a sexy bass player.
10.7k words
4.68
11.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,569 Followers

Marion's story is so tightly twisted with the story of the band I thought it best to share the stories of the other members. This is Jasmine the dancing bass player's story.

I play in the greatest rock n roll band in the world (my opinion only) and my name is Jasmine.

I grew up in Lawrence Kansas a small city in that exists principally for the University Yeah University towns can be lots of fun and this one is no different. It has a very diverse blend of human beings drawn from every predisposition known to mankind, except maybe surfers...not a lot of surf in Kansas.

I had a typical childhood, nothing exceptional school, friends, family completely normal...except I didn't feel normal. I was fortunate to be blessed with physical beauty and I don't hide from that. I'm a tiny girl often compared with elf's or pixies. I have often used my beauty to get whatever I wanted. I wound boys around my finger so easily it hurt. It was the girls I struggled with. I was never able to form really strong friendships I blamed envy and jealousy because of my good looks, but the reality is I was a bit of a bitch. It took me many years to figure that out. Girls hated that when I was around, I got all the attention and of course I played up to that basking in the adulation.

It only became a problem because I don't like boys, I didn't know it for real at the time but boys, as much as they were prepared to crawl over broken glass to just be near me didn't do a damn thing for me. I used them, I was the biggest cock tease around and funnily enough I never even touched one, well not until a certain Mimi came into my life.

I liked girls, I liked being a girl I liked talking to girls being around girls and yet they hated me. All the girls I liked hated me because of boys. Boys were ruining my life.

The one constant in life was daddy, he was always there for me and always made things better, mom and I had a fractious relationship I think she believed some of the rumors that vengeful girls spread about me being a slut and I guess I fueled some of that with my cock teasing behavior.

When mom got diagnosed with terminal cancer daddy fell into a real slump, he started drinking heavily and by the time mom had passed he was a broken man. He lost his business and we were about to be made homeless. He really loved my mom, he doted on her and without her influence he was a lost a ship becalmed in an ocean of melancholy, rudderless. I guess it shouldn't have come as a surprise when he was found dead in his car in the garage. Suicide seems like the chickens way out and it hurt me that he abandoned me because he couldn't deal with mom's death. It left me with no home and no money. I ended up at my Aunts place, although she couldn't afford to have me staying there as well.

Dad's insurance money was my savior and I was old enough to look after myself. I escaped the legal system and found a small apartment in town.

Mom's death hit me pretty hard as well, I mean towards the end it was rough, the fact she believed all the rumors about me hurt. I guess she wasn't herself, she had other things on her mind which I didn't know about until close to the end. Mom was such a bright sparkly person when she was alive and when I was young we used to play games, go for walks and everything seemed so easy for her. I'm not sure how long she knew about the cancer but she kept it from me and it wasn't until she was hospitalized that I knew how serious it was.

I felt like a real bitch for making her life more difficult, it filled me with guilt and it really affected me. Filled with remorse and anger towards dad I fell back to my one remaining love, music.

The one thing more than anything else I need to thank my mom for was her love of music and from an early age we often sat together listening to her favorite records. She had eclectic tastes that's for sure and it was her love for it that drove my passion. Her passion became mine.

When I was about ten mom signed me up for piano lessons which I despised but the piano teacher also taught the cello which I loved. I know it sounds ridiculous but that big wieldy thing made the most awesome noise and I loved it.

Mom didn't care which instrument I played so she was happy for me to switch and she came to every performance and recital. She encouraged me to take music as my major at University.

Studying music was horrible. I hated the rigidity, the forced nature of it. Studying the cello, of course that meant the classics. I mean I do love classical music, what I hated was the uniformity. There was no adlibbing it had to be note for note perfect. I loved music to be rawer and real, I liked it to flow.

I was never going to make it, I knew it and my tutors knew it. My cello teacher did see talent and she tried and tried to get me to take it seriously but I just couldn't. In the end I just cruised along I think the only reason I kept going as long as I did was the social element. With mom and dad gone and living alone I was lonely.

There were other fallouts from my bitchy behavior, the boys started to shun me, when they realized I wasn't putting out they left me alone and some cruel rumors about me being a lesbian started to filter around the school. At least that meant some of the girls started to take me seriously, now it was them chasing me not that they had a chance because I am no fucking lesbian, no god damned way.

One day middle of winter, wet and rainy carrying bags of groceries back to my apartment and the bags got wet and I was struggling. My knight in shiny armor turned out to be the woman who lived across the hall from me. I had noticed her several times. She like me lived alone and although she was a few years older than me I did think she was pretty.

Anyhow she saw me and took a couple of bags and we walked in together. As we waited for the elevator she said, "My name is Sharon, I think we're neighbors?"

I smiled weakly, "Yeah I've seen ya around, I live in 22."

She smiled and it was a warm welcoming smile, a smile that makes you want to reach out.

As we reached my apartment, I opened the door and she helped me put the bags on the bench. "Oh lord is that yours?" She asked staring at my cello sitting in the middle of the room.

"Yeah I'm trying to learn to play it."

She walked over and ran her hands over it, "Oh I love music and I love the cello."

"Would you like something to drink?" I replied.

"Coffee would be lovely thanks."

I made some coffee and she walked around the apartment, "So you live alone then?"

I nodded, "Yep, just me and my cello."

She laughed, "A pretty girl like you must have boys climbing all over you."

"Na I'm not really into boys."

I saw her expression change quickly, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend."

"It's OK Sharon I just haven't made my mind up about boys yet, still trying to figure out who I am."

She nodded, "Phew I'm glad, I would hate to start off on the wrong foot."

As I passed her the coffee she sat down on the only sofa and I was forced to sit beside her, "What about you Sharon, are you married?"

She sniggered, "No I'm afraid I am just like you, I'm not fond of men."

Now it was my turn to be shocked, "Do you mean you prefer girls?"

"Yes sweetheart that's exactly what I mean, I am a lesbian."

"Oh, I see, well do you have a partner?"

"No sugar, I'm enjoying being me, my own person."

"Are you out? Does everyone know?"

She giggled, "Yes dear, I'm proud of it...no hiding in the closet for me."

Intrigued I asked, "So how long have you well...you know known?"

"I always knew, even from an early age but I found myself at college. I met a girl we fell in love and you know that was it."

"What happened?"

"Oh, you know we were both young and foolish trying to figure out life, she wanted to try other girls and I didn't. When I caught her in bed with another girl well let's just say we broke up."

Things sort of went quiet until she asked about myself. For some reason I couldn't hold back, my whole life story came flooding out as did the tears, soon I was in her arms as she rocked me, "There now baby, shush just take a breath." She cooed as she rocked me in her arms my head trapped against her breasts.

It felt so wonderful to be in somebodies' arms, somebody whose breasts were so soft and so hot. My cheeks were wet as was her dress as my tears saturated it. By the time I was calm she cuddled me closer and when I looked up into her eyes her mouth was on mine, oh god she was kissing me, her juicy velvety lips were crushed on mine and it felt great, so soft, not hard and uncomfortable like the boys who tried to force me to kiss them. This was different, soft, slow, sensuous and when her tongue snuck into my mouth I didn't fight, there was no resistance.

It felt right her tongue, enquiring, searching and my tongue curling around hers, not so much a dance as an embrace. Her breasts pushed against mine and the thin wet T-shirt I was wearing did nothing to hide my excitement, I felt the flush, my nipples hard and erect rubbing against her.

When her hand closed over my boob I sighed, moaning into her mouth. This was the closest I had ever come to any sexual contact and when her hand mauled my boob, I pressed it into her hand luxuriating I the sexual energy, the tingling electric shock, god it felt so hot I thought I was going to faint.

Not knowing what to do I raised up my hand and did what she was doing to me. Her boobs were enormous compared to mine they filled my hands as I squeezed and kneaded the juicy flesh.

She broke our kiss and her mouth slid down my face, little kisses left in her wake, down onto my shoulder and then my chest as she pushed aside the flimsy T-shirt and then my little bra and her mouth kissed and nuzzled my panting boobs sucking at the flesh as she pushed up from the bottom squeezing the little orbs out of the bra and into her suckling mouth.

I jumped at the heat, the intensity as she sucked and bit my nipple. Oh god it felt so damn good, but I'm not a lesbian I said inside my head.

Sharon seemed to pick up on my hesitancy, her sucking turned to little kisses and she gazed up at me, "Are you alright Jasmine?"

"Sharon, I'm not a lesbian, I have never been with a girl."

"But you said you don't like boys?"

"Yeah well I don't like anybody really but I'm not gay."

Her hand which still caressed my breasts shifted gently pinching my nipple, "Jasmine stop worrying about labels, the lips can lie but the nipples always tell the truth just tell me are you enjoying this?"

I couldn't lie my body would have betrayed me anyway, "Yes, I like it but...I don't know...I don't understand."

Her head rose back to mine and our kiss reignited, "Sweetheart have you had sex before with anybody?"

Shaking my head, I whispered, "No, never, I kissed a few boys but that's it."

"Jasmine I like you, I'm attracted to you, and right now I want you more than anything." Her lips fell back on mine and her hands continued to cares and rub my boobs mashing them hard against the palms of her hands as she twisted and massaged them.

The real shock came when her hand slid up my inner leg resting over my pussy, my skintight jeans my only protection.

"Oh god," I squealed, "Oh my god, Sharon."

"Shush baby, relax, if you don't like what I'm doing just say stop OK?"

Her lips went back to our kiss and her tongue rubbed my tongue just like her hand rubbed my pussy. I couldn't help it my legs parted and she took that as the invitation she was hoping for. Her hand now rubbed hard crushing the cotton against my swollen lips, I could feel a tingle, a slight tremble deep in my tummy as she rubbed harder and harder and I jerked my hips against her frantic rubbing.

Her other hand went back to freeing my boobs and I helped her raised it up over my head. As the shirt sailed away onto the floor she gazed into my eyes as her hands trailed all over my face, light gentle caresses stoking my flesh, "You're a beautiful girl Jasmine, a sexy gorgeous delicious flower."

Her hand rubbed harder and I knew the feeling the rushed up my body, I felt the rash, the red glowing blush as my body could no longer hide how I felt. I was on fire and my hips jerked and thrust against her rubbing hand, I was going to cum, oh my god I was going to come. My head spun I felt lightheaded and I panted wantonly into her mouth as she kissed me, that kiss, that damned kiss, her soft sexy lips...oh god I was going to cum with another person...oh fuck... a woman, a woman was going to make me cum.

Before I could say stop, or no or anything I came in a hip jerking imitation of an epileptic fit I came like never before. I cried, my face wet with tears as my body went into an uncontrollable spasm.

Afterwards she held me tight cradling me in her arms and I cried, "Sharon I don't know what to do."

She smiled, "It's OK baby I'll teach you, I will show you everything."

She let me go and I sat there in my bra and my sodden jeans. She stood up, "Tell you what sweetheart, I am going over to my place and cook us dinner, come over in about half an hour and it will be ready." She gave me a last kiss before scurrying out the door.

After she left, I slumped back against the sofa, was that it?

Am I a lesbian? Is that why I am so confused? I realized as well that the reason she left was for me to make a decision, if I went over there, I knew exactly what was going to happen. If I stayed here, I am safe.

I poured a cold glass of water and tried to collect my thoughts. I did have a choice, I could do whatever I wanted, she had no control over me, but that kiss, oh god that kiss, wet juicy succulent arousing and so fucking sensuous. I came to a realization, I liked it, I did I loved that kiss. I paced around the apartment throwing up stupid reasons why I shouldn't go but it didn't stop me from diving into my wardrobe searching for something to wear.

The bedroom looked more like a ransacked thrift shop by the time I found something. I mean it's hard...what do you wear for a date with a woman? In the end I went with a little frilly skirt and a favorite old black T-shirt. Feeling brave and dirty I went braless and all I wore for panties was a tiny little thong.

Dressed and ready I reached for the door knob twenty times each time letting it go as if it was scalding hot. I wanted to go but at the back of my mind I kept saying, 'do you really want to be a lesbian?'

In the end I just grabbed it flinging it open and striding powerfully towards my fate.

Knocking lightly on the door I was shocked when she pulled open the door looking like she was going out on a date. Her makeup looked exquisite, her sexy little cocktail dress hid almost nothing and her hair which was quite long was now swept up into a bun. She smiled seeing me and reached out her hand and led me into her sticky den.

The door closed behind us with a resounding thud and I felt like I had just sprung a trap. The place was a mirror image of mine although her place was stylishly furnished and looked chic.

She walked into the kitchen to carry on her preparation and she poured out two glasses of wine handing me one, "You do drink, don't you?"

I nodded with a certainty I didn't feel. I had tried beer at a party but I had never really had much to drink. My parents weren't drinkers and I was still figuring out who I was. We sipped our wines which was lovely, bitter yet sweet.

We talked, unlike earlier she talked about her job as manageress in a small clothing store, 'Georgie's' in the mall. She was right into fashion that was obvious.

There was some soft middle of the road music wafting from an expensive sound system in the living area. She poured us fresh glasses and escorted me towards the sofa. We sat together and the talk dried up a silence slipping over us. I finished my second glass quickly and as I placed the glass on the coffee table, she when I settled back her arm was now running along the back of the sofa. When I settled back her arm dropped across my shoulders and she pulled me into a kiss. It happened in slow motion, or at least that's the way it felt our faces slowly getting closer and closer, her lips pursed ready for the kiss, her bright red lipstick looked sexy and my mouth opened to receive her kiss.

Soft...god it was so soft...slowly her lips grazed mine, each time I pushed forward trying to seal the kiss she moved back, her tongue sliding across her lips licking mine. God I wanted that kiss....i wanted it more than anything I had ever wanted.

I let my tongue slide out and gently touch hers and as they touched, I felt a little shock, a tingle, a spark and she pulled me in tight and our kiss became real. Yee gods yes the feel of her sticky lipstick covered lips sliding against my own...the cherry flavored lipstick adding a weird sense of lollypop ice-cream.

We sank into the kiss our mouths crushed together, our bodies pressed tightly together, my nipples, god they felt like granite pebbles, I had never been so aroused in my life. This wasn't a kiss, it was sex.

Her hand slipped glacially slow up my leg until her fingers grazed my pussy. I wanted her to grab it like she did earlier but she was on a go slow, her hand squeezing and caressing my thighs, up and down gliding, caressing, squeezing, kneading my pliant flesh.

My legs hung wide open inviting her in, my arms tightly wrapped around her head holding us close together, hoping on hope the kiss would never end.

A bing bon from the oven startled us both and she sat back, "I better get the food."

I wanted to say fuck the food come back and kiss me but my mouth was dry. She got up and went into the kitchen. I sat there feeling more vulnerable than I could ever remember.

She came back in after a few minutes and topped up my glass. She went back and I thought I should offer to help.

Sipping my wine, I asked if I could help but she waved me over to the table, "Sit there and look pretty, dinner will only be a few minutes.

She served the food which was delicious and we ate easily, she asked about my music tastes and what I planned to do. I explained I was just figuring out what the future had in store for me. I wanted to play in a band, not an orchestra, a band...a rock'n roll band.

She laughed, "Well you would certainly be the sexiest cello player."

I laughed, "I'm studying bass as well, I want to be like Suzi Quatro, or Kristen Pfaff of hole or even the sexy D'arcy Elizabeth Wretzky-Brown. Maybe even Sean Yseult who played in White Zombie for a while, I love her look."

She nodded, "I'm sure you will be incredible, whichever way you go, but I can definitely see you being Suzi."

We finished our meal and another couple of glasses of wine and I don't know about her but I was drunk.

When we went back into sit on the sofa it was me who jumped her. I threw my arms around her and our mouths crashed together in a spicy kiss.

This time when her hand went up under my little skirt there was no delay. She went directly to my pussy, her hand cupping my mound and her finger sliding straight in unobstructed, that bloody thong offering no protection at all.

I wanted to cry out but my mouth was busy fight hers for control our tongues dueling like rapiers. My hand rested on her boobs as her finger diddled my pussy. First it was just one finger then another and the wet sticky sounds of my squishy hole giving up under her attack made me tremble.

It happened so fast I couldn't believe she was going to make me cum again right there on the sofa but my hips jerked wildly as she plunged her fingers in and out roughly fucking me and I knew I was so close to another cum I grabbed her squeezing as hard as I could and the orgasm exploded within me so strongly I thought I might faint. Breathing was almost impossible.

I had never experienced anything like it, All I could do is hang on. As my body stopped trembling, she hugged me and whispered, "I think we should take this to the bedroom, would you like that?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,569 Followers