Marion's Story Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grimaced, "Marion this has all got a bit silly don't you think? This has grown out of all proportion. Sugar those songs are associated with the band and now there is confusion. This isn't going to win a lot of friends for anyone."

"Sorry but I think the confusion will die down as the world comes to understand those songs are mine, you left me no option, you didn't even ask you just assumed and that irked me."

She nodded, "Accepted...we should have talked to you, we wanted to but you made that very difficult by cutting off lines off all lines of communication. Molly has tried and tried."

I shrugged, "I didn't feel like I had an option. Yes, we played them when I was in the band, but I never expected you to just take them."

"We aren't taking them." She said holding up her hands to express quotation marks to highlight her view. "Sugar we are happy to pay you royalties and acknowledge you as the writer. Just about every great songwriter has their work covered, it's what happens."

"I can live with that and if you had approached me and asked me rather than me hearing that you were doing it at a family dinner."

"Yes, honey I agree, we didn't handle it well. We should have asked you're right, but in our defense I think everybody just assumed because of your relationship with the band you would want good things for them and would be happy about it."

"Well you assumed wrong. Now I am angry."

She sighed, "I am sorry you feel that way, we didn't do it to hurt or make light of your input or achievement. What I want is to find a way past this."

I shrugged, "Well I guess now it's in the hands of the courts."

"What if I offered you a financial incentive to pull your lawsuit? I could offer you a fairly attractive financial proposition to allow us the use of the songs."

"The answer is no, I'm not interested!" I felt my voice waver, if only she wasn't so damn attractive... and in reality I sort of felt bad, it was petty I knew that, but now I had my toes dug in the sand and I wasn't backing down.

"Mimi we both know this is because of what happened between Molly and me. All I ask is you let it go for the sake of your relationship. I am really worried about her and this can't be easy on you either? It must be causing you a lot of anxiety as well?"

"Yeah, you're right it is, seeing somebody try and steal my property is very hard to take."

She chuckled offhandedly, "Nobody is stealing anything, you will be listed as the songwriter, you will receive royalties. It's a win, win for you. You'll get publicity, promotion and it will make your own recordings sell better."

"That may be true but I don't want to see my works butchered. I love those songs and I will protect them with everything I have."

"Butchered...for heaven's sake, they are using your arrangements, they will be played the way you recorded them yourself."

I laughed back at her, "They will sound completely different. I have heard your new guitar player and I don't think I am going to like his take on them."

She sipped her coffee quietly staring at me, "Your relationship with Molly is going to suffer irreparable damage if you keep going down this track, you might not believe me when I say this but she loves you."

Between sips she stared into my eyes and added, "What's more...I think you know it."

"She might love me in some weird twisted way but it didn't stop her from opening her legs for you did it?"

I watched her face darken as my insult sank in, through tightly gritted teeth she sniped, "I didn't come here to fight with you Mimi, I was hoping we could approach this in a grown up civilized manner without name calling or nastiness."

"Sorry Gloria but surely you didn't expect me to sit here staring across at you after everything that's happened between us and play nice, you stole my girlfriend, we were engaged for gods sake."

"Mimi, I didn't steal her, what happened between Molly and me was just a casual thing." She smiled nervously her mouth twitching, "Honey nothing aside from a little flirting happened that night, I just wanted to borrow her. Think of her as your favorite album, you love it with all your heart but there's no harm in sharing it with a friend."

"That maybe so and maybe I would share it with a friend but you wouldn't loan it to somebody you didn't trust, or didn't like."

Frustrated and Exasperated she sighed, "Alright...if we can't do this the friendly way, let's go back to talking money...how much will it cost me to get you to drop this silly law suit."

"For an intelligent savvy business woman, you are very naïve. This isn't about money, I have already had great offers. This isn't just about money, God damn it Gloria if it was just money I would have accepted one of the offers from major labels who have been chasing me, If it was just money I would have just accepted their very generous offers. That's not what this fight is about...I don't care about the money but I do care about the songs."

"The songs my ass." She mumbled, "This is all about you seeking misguided revenge...retribution all you want is to hurt Molly and me."

I shrugged, "Whatever, all that matters is they are mine and you can't have them."

"I can't believe how malicious you are being, think about the girls in the band, they are your friends, you are hurting them for no reason. What did they ever do to you? Everybody already associates those songs with the band."

"Sorry, the girls made their choice when they decided to ignore my concerns and accept your offer."

She stood up quickly, "Molly was right, I think you're behaving like a spoilt brat. I think you're angry with the world and taking it out on the band and Molly. Me I don't care, if the band fails, I lose nothing, the world is full of talented musicians. Believe me or not I am trying to help everybody here."

I growled quietly, "Spoilt brat I might be, but I know right from wrong and you are in the wrong and you know it or we wouldn't be having this conversation would we."

She stormed out leaving me sitting with my coffee muttering under my breath.

That night in less than an hour I wrote a new song titled burning bridges which was about manipulative managers and record executives and being ripped off. It took me only a week to record it and get it ready for release.

Following it's release I received numerous requests from several notable artists who wanted to record it as well. It gave me great pleasure to release my permission.

Fred warned me that the fight could get expensive and it worried me how I would fund it. So it was with some dismay and delight that I took a call from Fred and he told me Gloria dropped her action to get the cease and desist order lifted. My songs were safe. The lips obviously decided to go their own way with their own songs.

The funny thing, without the fight fueling my anger I suddenly I felt empty. I realized I had done a pretty good job of burning my own bridges as well. I felt bad about how things went with Gloria, I had never stood up to another human being in my life, I always shied away from confrontation.

It was time to get my life in order, sitting around moping wasn't getting me anywhere I didn't know what I wanted, that was the big thing, while I was in the band I figured that was going to be it, then it was school and now there was nothing but a huge void. Living here held way too many memories and the more I thought about it the more I knew I had to get out of here, travel it was going to be.

Strangely once I had made that decision it all became easy. I sold the wagon and brought a van, not a proper motor home but big enough to travel and sleep in.

I sold all the stuff I wasn't using and spend a couple of days to pack all my music gear in the van in such a way that I could get to it and use it.

With the furniture and stuff sold I hit the road heading west. Well south first, down to Oklahoma City. I spent a couple of days there busking and got a gig at a local bar. From there it was west to Amarillo, another day busking and a gig at a coffee house before heading on to Albuquerque. I was getting the great American education meeting all sorts of people and the good news was out here nobody knew me, nobody knew I wasn't actually a girl. It got a bit tricky busking I got hit on by tons of guys, some didn't take my rebuttals that well and it actually scared me. Guess it was all part of the learning experience.

The next leg was south down to El Paso. From there it was Tucson, Phoenix, and Flagstaff. From there it was up to the Grand Canyon where I spent a week playing tourist, doing nothing but drive around taking photos and sitting on rocks playing guitar. With the awesomeness of the Grand Canyon behind me it was off to Las Vegas.

I spent a week in Las Vegas just washing the dust out of my pores. I got a couple of small gigs at coffee houses and bars, enough to fill the gas tank and get food for the trip ahead.

Rolling into LA took forever, man it's a big place, so spread-out it goes on for miles. It was a warm day the Santa Ana winds were blowing as I cruised into town. I remembered our first visit here, what a trip that was, not this time, now I would be living in my van. Finding a burger joint I got a bite to eat before thinking about what to do next.

Of course, in LA you're never far from the beach so a cruise along the waterfront found me a cool spot to park up and get some sleep.

I was woken the next day with a call from Mom. The call was twofold, first to find out where I was and secondly to give me a severe talking to about not calling more regularly. As we talked, she made me recommit to my promise to be home for her wedding day.

It became clear as I got used to being in LA that the two best busking spots were Venice Beach and the Santa Monica Pier. The problem being the sheer number of buskers, the talent was unreal. If I was going to make any money here I would have to be good.

The first day I couldn't even get a spot, the next day I got up early and found a good spot but it was hot.

I was clever enough to realise that I needed to make a statement and I did that with clothes, The Lip's gimmick was sleazy skimpy costumes and I decided that would be me as well. Venice beach is full of wacky entertainers and buskers so I needed to fit in or be better.

For the day I chose the shortest little leather mini skirt, matched with fishnet stocking and black stilettos with leather straps that wound around my ankles. The fact my garter belt straps were clearly visible added a little sexuality to it. For a top I went back to my old favorite Rolling Stones T-shirt knotted at the front right up under my bra. My makeup was slutty with heavy mascara and long lashes.

A lot of people just walked on past. In Lawrence or many of the towns I had busked in it was a bit of a novelty and there wasn't a lot of competition but here holy shit. I had to play and sing my ass off but by the end of the day I had made enough to keep me going. Having CD's to sell was my savior, I only had to sell ten and I could live for a few days.

It didn't take long to make some friends on the circuit and get to know how it worked here, the best spots and who to look out for. Being a girl in this environment was a bit daunting as some of the people were pretty scary especially at Venice beach.

It was in the second week when I had gathered a cool little audience and I was dancing and singing my heart out when I caught a glimpse of a really cute girl who started to dance like a spaced out fairy. As I played she danced with me she was amazing as she spiraled and twirled not caring about anything but dancing. When I finished the song she walked right up to me and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. She smiled coyly as she walked back into the crowd and I slipped into another song.

That day was remarkable, I made more in that three hours than I had in the previous two days. I marked that spot for the next day and this time the crowd was bigger and the dancing girl was back. I kept the up tempo numbers going and I danced with her, just like I used to with Jas, the two of us toe to toe. That thought brought back fond memories, but then sad ones as well. I got up on tip toe and we danced like crazy sprites as she wasn't much bigger than me. The crowd clapped along and a couple who had been there yesterday sang along. It was hot and sweaty as we sprang, bounced and swirled around

She smiled the sweetest coquettish teasing smile and pushed right up into my face her sexy ass swaying and jiggling as she bounced along and that's when the crowd went mad and suddenly there were dancing spinning people everywhere.

It went on and on, I was scared to stop and lose the moment but a cop came along and broke up some of the crowd to a chorus of boos. Thankfully as he cleared the sidewalk he slipped away to leave us to it.

As I packed up my gear the sexy dancing elf walked up and purred, "Hey there guitar girl."

I grinned, "Hey to you as well my dancing queen, so you like to dance huh?"

Wriggling her ass she chirped cheekily, "Yeah when the music's good."

As we talked a guy approached me and without any preamble or beating around the bush asked, "Hey girl, I'm Bill. Would you be keen on a gig tonight?"

I nodded, "Yeah, maybe how much?"

"Three fifty for two hours. You would be opening for another act...I had a cancelation, I think you would be perfect." He handed me his card which had the clubs address on it.

We shook hands before he sped off on his skateboard.

My little dancer had wandered off so I started walking back to the van, I was Just about there a little voice whispered in my ear, "Hi gorgeous."

I turned to see the little elfin dancer who had helped me stir up the crowd, "Hey to you my dancing queen."

She had a big smile and fell into stride beside me, "Where are you going?"

"A swim."

"Oh, that sounds good, it is hot."

"Not surprised after all that dancing."

As I got to the van and tossed my guitar in she poked her nose in, "Are you living in here or something?"

"Yep, sure am." I tried to sound proud rather than embarrassed which is how I really felt.

I grabbed a couple of towels and headed for the ocean with her hot on my tail.

I loved to swim but I worried about wearing swim suits because of my dick showing. I still felt subconscious about people knowing about my sexuality, I liked that most people thought I was just a boyish chick. I longed to be able to wear a bikini or at least a one piece that didn't have to have an attached skirt around the waist to hide my bulge.

Recently I had been contemplating the future and whether I should go for the whole sex change because I loved my female persona.

The only thing holding me back was sex, I loved sex and I worried that with the full slice and dice I might lose sensation and lose the enjoyment of sex.

Reading and researching showed that there were plenty of cases where the person undergoing the operation wasn't happy with the outcome.

I didn't have the desperate desire to be a woman as such I just liked to look like a woman without judgement or ridicule...

Anyway today I didn't care. I didn't hang around I just stripped off my shoes and walked straight out into the water, the cropped T I was wearing glued to my skin the cold water causing my nipples to harden and like bullets they stood proud and firm and the skirt floated hiding my secret.

I dived under the water and when I stood up there was my dancing queen right beside me. As I stood up wiping the water from my face she walked up pressing her body up against me, her salty lips parted and we shared a sweet little kiss.

Her arms wound around my neck and she held on tight her tongue slipping inside my open lips. Her writhing wriggling body pressed tight and as her legs wrapped around my waist and I took her weight I thought I better warn her that there was more on offer than she was probably expecting.

"Little dancer, I have a confession to make before we take this any further."

She laughed, "I know who you are silly, I recognized my favorite singer straight away. I saw you guys the night you won battle of the bands, my name is Kim." When I just stared at her she added, "I have followed you ever since, I was stunned seeing you playing there on the sidewalk, I couldn't believe my luck. My favorite singer in the world right there..."

As she held on tight and we were washed around to and fro by the waves and tide she muttered, "I was so sad when you guys broke up. The new guy is a tool"

After our swim we walked back to the van and I dug out a couple of cokes. We sat there watching the sun set out over the ocean.

As the sun set, we shared slightly longer kisses until we were locked together and her boobs were mashed up against mine and our tongues were so tightly tangled it was hard to figure out where hers started and mine finished.

Her hand which had been rubbing my leg up under my skirt moved higher until she cupped my balls in her hot little hand. My hands were drawn to her perky little tits, it was apparent from when she dived in the water she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples now prodded the palms of my hands as I rubbed and massaged them growing more solid and strong with every pinch and twist, "Oh yes, I like that." She purred.

Her hand moved from fondling my pulsing balls to encircle my now raging erection, Giggling I whispered, "If you want that then we better shut the door."

She clambered back inside and I rolled the door closed. As I turned, she grabbed my skirt and tugged trying to rip it off. In less time than it takes to yell lickety split we were both naked, she reminded me so much of Jas, her tight body with perfect skin although hers was more dusky tan than porcelain white except for the patches covering her tits.

We fell back into an embrace laid out on the mattress in the back our mouths glued together, our tongues frantic.

My cock stood tall and proud as her fingers squeezed and stroked mine slipped between her legs finding her pouty sexy little pussy already open and throbbing in swollen excitement.

Her legs fell open as my fingers found the puffy entrance to her slippery slit, her slick juices already coating the protruding inner lips.

"Oh yes baby I'm ready."

I let my lips slide from hers sinking down her dewy fresh salty skin kissing my way to those gorgeous pointy tits and her nipples. I had never seen such long thick rubbery nipples and took great pleasure in sucking them deep into my mouth, nuzzling and sucking as her purring moans serenaded me, "Oh god, hmmmmm yes, yes, yes."

Having my fill of her boobs I slid my tongue down over her cute little tummy button and then down lower my fingers replaced by my tongue sliding up and down her slit. Her squirming wriggling giggly body wrapped around me as I sunk my probing tongue in and out of her gasping pussy.

"Ooooh, hhhhmmmmm god yes, so good."

In and out my tongue probed her clit bouncing off my nose as I licked her slit, nibbled her fleshy lips and when I slid my wide open mouth over her clit and sucked it she flew into overdrive, her hips thrust wildly pumping and jerking uncontrollably as I sucked her juices, her clit, her fleshy lips.

I plunged my fingers into her palpating hole as the juice flowed down her crack into her ass and I let my hand slide down and slipped my index finger into her starfish. I thought she might react badly but quite the opposite, "Oh yes, do it push it in."

It slid in easily lubed by the copious slippery juice flowing freely from her gasping hole. I pumped it in a few times enjoying the feel of her ass clenching tightly clamping my finger trying to suck it back in as I pulled it out. I pumped slowly fucking her cute little ass and pussy at the same time whilst my mouth worked over her clit my tongue flicking and my mouth sucking. The guttural growling moans and her shuddering thrashing body announced her orgasm. Her eyes were shut tight her head thrown right back as the final spasm clutched tightly on my fingers trying to trap them inside.