Marion's Story Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,556 Followers

The next day Bev turned up early and she April and Sue set about preparing the house for the party because the reception was going to be there.

We pulled up in town and Sandy almost dragged us into the best clothes boutique in town, the Maurice. She burst into the shop and the girl serving behind the counter shrieked in shock almost sprinting out to grab Sandy and drag her into a swirling embrace. Molly and I were forgotten as they hugged and bounced around. Sandy eventually introduced us to Annie explaining we were looking for something for me to wear to walk mom down the aisle. It was a bit embarrassing, this was my home town as well and Annie kept staring at me as she showed us some possibilities. Her and Sandy chattered away madly but her gaze kept coming back to me and eventually she ran out of patience and asked, Marion...is that you...?"

Here we go I thought, "Yeah sure is Annie."

"Holy shit, I heard you had a sex change but shit...wow...you look good. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Molly gave her a nudge, "Hey...back off sister, she's all mine."

Annie spluttered apologetically, "Gee I'm sorry, I didn't realize, so you're like lesbians or something?"

Molly sneered viciously bringing her new hardnosed edge to the fore, "Yeah exactly like lesbians except this one has a cock!"

Annie went bright red as she got all flustered and stared lamely at Sandy who came to her rescue. As we hunted through the racks Molly suggested a black dress because if it was a man, he would wear a suit. That made sense and we checked out just about everything they had in stock. Annie although nervous around me said she had something from last season out the back which might be alright.

The moment I saw it I was hooked it, was perfect, long and tight fitting finishing about calf length but with a slit up the back to make movement easier.

It had tight sleeves that finished just above the elbow a round neckline that showed almost no cleavage and it was plain black. It fit perfectly as well. When I did a spin in front of the mirror Sandy and Molly jammed into the fitting room to check it out. With all the giggling and clapping even Annie stuck her head in.

I think as her way of saying sorry Annie sold it at a huge discount, I mean it was last season's after all.

It actually turned out to be a good day. Mom and the girls were flat out as we walked in which meant we had to all help out, thankfully I escaped the kitchen and was put on decorations.

With the day winding down it was nice when Fred turned up with pizza, mom was so flustered that although she hates ordering food in she was secretly happy.

Sue broke out a couple of bottles of wine and we sat around eating and drinking. That led to mom wanting to hear what songs I had written lately, I think she just wanted Fred to hear me play.

We moved into the lounge with our drinks and I picked up my old acoustic guitar, the very first one mom and dad brought for me.

Mom melted when I played a couple which were really about home and growing up. She loved them so much there were tears and she gripped Fred's arm so tight I worried for his circulation. Mom listened enthralled, tears streaming down her face, even Fred had a bit of a tear in his eye. He leaned down and gave mom a quick peck on the cheek and gripped her hand when I sung my favorite, 'DAD', he and dad had been lifelong pals.

When I glanced across at Molly there were tears in her eyes as well.

It was April who rushed over to give me a hug, "Wow...Marion...that was incredible." She looked around the room and mumbled, "I can't believe our little brother is this good!"

Sue chuckled, "Yeah who knew the little shit would turn out like this..."

Molly sighed, "I knew, the very first time I heard him sing I knew."

The wedding went off like a dream and the party afterwards was a blast. The old house rocked as we sang and danced, it was a real family moment. During the dancing Molly dragged me up and we slow danced to a couple of songs.

Having her back in my arms again was bitter sweet. I loved the feel of her body against mine, it just felt right. It also highlighted I still wasn't over her, it proved to me how much I missed her.

There were moments of laughter as well, like when Sue and Molly danced together, both trying to lead and stumbling around. Sue nearly died when Molly kissed her. That did make me wonder what was going on in that damn bedroom at night though.

With the wedding over it was time to hit the road. Mom and Fred were going to Florida on holiday so there was no need to hang around.

The drive back was way better than the drive down. With what had transpired over the weekend we were all in a better place and we all talked freely and of course Molly asked what I was going to do now? I explained that I was going to keep pushing and see if I could make a go of it as a musician, I still wanted music to be my life.

We talked about how to make it happen, she suggested taking on a manager which I said would be OK once I had better gigs and money in the bank. At the moment I couldn't afford to split the fees with a manager. I think she was hinting she would do it but I squashed that idea before she got it out.

We parted as friends although the whole fight to LA my mind was absorbed with memories of how good it felt having her back in my arms and how much I missed her.


Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,556 Followers