Marion's Story Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled up beside her and she kissed me, "God don't stop now, I need you to fuck me."

Fuck her I did, my cock slid in easily her hole open and inviting. She wrapped me in her body her arms tightly around my neck, her legs around my waist as I fucked her furiously. In and out faster and faster I jack hammered her succulent body, I could feel the van rocking and I remembered that old saying about not knocking if the van was rocking because we were parked in a public parking lot.

As I pounded her receptive greasy slit her mouth clamped over mine I thought, "Oh shit...no condom."

That thought fueled a sudden desire to cum but she was a little behind me and I tried thinking, cauliflower, cabbage, anything to slow the burning desire. It began quickly her panting quickened and her hips bounced under me as she pushed back grunting ferociously, "Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes oh fuck yes. The moment her fingernails clawed my back I spurted deep into her quivering trembling pussy.

As we lay side by side she giggled, "Oh god, that was so nice."

"I'm sorry, I didn't think about a condom."

She snuggled close, "God I don't care, I'm on the pill."

It was far too hot in the van, we pulled on some clothes and flung open the doors. Kim whispered, "Something to eat would be nice."

I nodded and we wandered along till we came upon a little burger joint and we sat in the window. As we ate we talked, "So why did you leave the band?"

I shrugged a mouth full of burger, "It's a long story but the short version is, Molly the band manager and I were a couple but she cheated on me and the band refused to support me. So I quit."

She sighed, "Wow that's sad, you guys all seemed so close."

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah we were, but I guess all bands go through this stuff and maybe we were to close, you know...maybe if we weren't such good friends it would have been easier?"

"It must be like divorce, or losing a family member." She muttered, "It must have hurt them as well?"

I changed the subject and we ended up at a bar having a few drinks and then dancing for a bit. As the weeks drifted by Kim and I became quite close, she was a breath of fresh air and good fun, a bit flaky maybe but just what I needed.

Over the next month I started to make a real impression around LA, I started to get regular gigs, good ones and I made money. The thing about LA is the music scene is huge, it makes Lawrence seem invisible. The alternative scene is big as well although now more than ever it supports pop music more than how I described myself as, maybe alt country rock. Still the gigs were getting bigger and I was slowly getting recognized.

Mom called regularly wanting updates and she made it perfectly clear that my attendance at her wedding was non-negotiable. She didn't have to really because there was no way I was going to miss it.

Having regular gigs meant no free time, I had gigs booked months in advance. So to travel back to Dodge meant it would have to be a quick trip...no road trip this time. The only way I could make it work was fly and the visit would have to be short, a week at the most.

When I started searching online it became obvious that flying to Kansas City made more sense, at least they took jets and the flight was half the time and it was cheaper. That meant either a rental car or a call to April to see if I could get a ride with her. I chose April, it would be nice to catch up with her and Sandy.

She didn't hesitate and so the deal was done, I planned to fly to KC and stay the night with her and Sandy and then we would drive to Dodge the next day.

It arrived quickly, and I was quite sad to leave Kim behind, I was so tempted to invite her but staying at April's I thought better of it.

I guess I had developed an ego, I wanted to look good. I chose the coolest sexy little striped pink mini dress. The stripes were vertical and narrowed at the waist to imply the shape. Yes I had to wear my corset, although rather than the lace up I went for the tight elastic figure forming one. The dress with the black stipes was so figure hugging at least to the hips would show every line underneath. I didn't need to wear a bra the corset actually provided support enough but with a low cut bodice I wanted the black frilly lace trimmed bra to show.

My hair was now long and lighter because of the sun, I had highlights the day before the trip and for the first time I curled my hair, a light perm that gave wave rather than curls.

The hem finished mid-thigh so I went for pantyhose with a silky glittery finish. Of course heels, one of the most wonderful things I enjoyed were heels. The moment I slip them on I feel so much more like the woman I am trying to be and they feel sexy. Let's face it my legs are my best feature and of course the way they make my ass pop is a bonus.

Parading around in front of the mirror I was very pleased with the look. I felt sexy and that helps.

The flight landed early morning in KC and Sandy and April met me at the terminal. There were the usual hugs and kisses although April piled on the flattery, "Jeez Marion...damn girl you look pretty."

Sandy giggled in her sexy teasing little voice, "Hhhhmmmmm oh yeah good enough to eat."

April gave her a playful punch and snapped, "Hey...careful, don't make me mad!"

Sandy smiled coyly, "Sorry babe, but Mi you do look sensational, I love the curls." She whispered as she ran her fingers through my hair, "And the highlights, all very Californian I suppose."

April interrupted her compliments, with a quick apology, "Sorry to drop it on you but Mom asked if we could go today...it means a long day for you though."

She was right it was going to make it a long day but I preferred the idea of being home at moms than staying with April and Sandy, yes things had been good between us recently but, still there was that little bit of tension, especially between Sandy and me, the little flattering compliments were the most we had spoken in a long time. Since the breakup she never seemed comfortable around me, I put it down to her conscience and guilt.

They had already packed and their cases were in the trunk so once mine were stashed in as well we were on our way. When April took the turn off to Lawrence I had to ask, "Why are we going this way?"

There was a quick exchange of glances between Sandy and April before she answered, "Sorry to spring it on you but we are picking up Molly."

"Ah fuck, why didn't you tell me? God damn it I would have got a rental car."

"Don't be an idiot, that's why we didn't tell you. Look dumb ass, she misses you, she wants to get back together with you and we thought this trip would be a good start, you know a chance for you to both talk."

"God damn it, when are you people going to stop meddling in my life. There is no going back for us, we are done and dusted. Now we have a four hour uncomfortable trip to look forward to. Fuck you April, now I'm pissed!"

She sighed, "Sorry little bro, I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Well you're not, oh well this is going to be painful and it's all on you so don't complain."

As we pulled up outside Molly's place April called her and she came down carrying her bags. April and Sandy jumped out to help her and they all shared a hug. There were lots of whispers before she slipped in the back beside me. She smiled brightly, "Hey Mi, how are you?"

I shrugged coldly, "Fine." I turned to look out the window. April pulled out and we were on our way. Molly tried to start conversation but I ignored her attempts. April and then Sandy picked up the slack and the conversation was just between the three of them. April tried to bring me in but I ignored her as well. A cold silence settled over the car to ease it Sandy turned on the stereo.

Molly tried several more times to drag me into conversation but my cold-shoulder treatment put a stop to it until we reached Emporia and Sandy needed a toilet stop. April went with her leaving Molly and me alone. She took her chance to remonstrate loudly, "OK Mi how long is this shit going to last? Are you going to just ignore me the whole way?"

Giving her a cold stare I grumbled, "This wasn't my idea, I assume you were part of their plan but I wasn't. I'm sorry but I don't want to talk to you. Being stuck in here with you for the rest of the day wasn't something I wanted, so give me a break and give me some space."

Snappily she hissed, "Why can't we put the past behind us at least be friends again?"

"Because you ripped out my heart and threw it away. Just shut up and let me have some peace for the rest of this fucking nightmare trip."

She sighed, "I'm sorry you feel that way, I had hoped you might have grown up a little and we could put what happened behind us."

"Well I can't."

I could see Sandy and April staring at us, I think they realized we weren't talking and came back.

The atmosphere in the car was cold and silent my sulky behavior contaminating everyone. Thankfully my tiredness caught up with me and I curled up against the door and went to sleep. I only woke up when we pulled into moms.

She came scurrying out and April and her fell into a big hug, she moved on to Sandy and as Molly got out before me mom grabbed her giving her the biggest hug of all. When she felt Molly's tears she consoled her with soft words, "There, there sweetheart, it can't be that bad."

I climbed out and Molly slipped into April's arms as Mom gave me a hug, "What in heavens name happened? Why is Molly crying like that?" She whispered.

"Nice to see you to mom."

She gave me a final squeeze finishing with a shake, "I don't understand you sometimes Marion, for heaven's sake you have developed a very nasty streak and I don't like it. I don't care what happened in the past, when you are in my house you will behave and be polite."

April popped the trunk and we all got out our bags and headed inside. I carried my bags into my room and flopped on the bed. The whole thing vexed the hell out of me. Laying there I was dragged out of my sleepy sulk by mom knocking on my door.

"I'm sorry Marion, the car trip seemed like such a good idea. We all thought you might have let the past go. I know you are angry but I know deep down inside you still love that girl and I'm damn sure she loves you. Please honey talk to me, explain what happened."

I didn't really want to talk to mom about this but the truth is I needed to talk to somebody, "OK mom, here it is Molly wanted to be able to have sex with whoever and whenever she wanted and I was just supposed to accept it, does that sound like love to you?"

I couldn't help it I broke into tears and they flowed freely in an unstoppable river.

"Oh sweetheart, I can't believe that, perhaps you got the wrong idea about what happened."

"Mom she sees things differently to me, she sees our relationship as some sort of revolving door, just like when she cheated with April." The thought of it made me shiver and she hugged me tighter. "Honey there has to be a misunderstanding, if I got her to come in here could we all talk?"

That made me laugh, "Mom I don't think you want to get into this with us...it won't be pleasant, I don't think she will be honest with you anyway, she will be too embarrassed."

"Can we at least try, please sweetheart."

"Yeah OK, but I warn you it won't be pleasant."

She walked out and walked in with Molly moments later. It was obvious Molly had been crying as well.

Mom sat us both down on the bed with Molly on one side and me on the other, "Alright you two we need to sort this out so you can at least be friends. Marion can you explain to me why you are so angry?"

"I'm angry because Molly cheated with Gloria and wants an open relationship."

Mom winced hearing my words and she winced before asking hesitantly, "Is...is...is that right Molly?"

Molly sobbed, "No, I never cheated with Gloria, OK we probably went too far flirting but I never cheated."

I saw mom suck in a big breath looking for courage before she asked, "What about Marion's other concerns about the future?"

Molly broke down again and I could see how conflicted she was. She glanced at me and then mom before mom added, "It's alright sweetheart, I won't judge you, this is not about embarrassing anyone, I just want to see you find some peace."

Molly nodded, "Well Mi is right in some ways, I do like the idea of us being open with other people, but I would never cheat, I promise Mi, I would never cheat on you."

Shaking my head, I grumbled, "Yeah well you see cheating differently to me. You told me yourself you kissed Gloria and you talked about going to bed together." I glanced at mom, "What do you think mom does that qualify as cheating to you?"

She blushed and she was embarrassed, "I don't know honey, what I can say is I wouldn't be happy if Fred kissed another woman."

I nodded, "Thanks mom, that's the way I see it as well."

Molly gritted her teeth, "Mi I told you before we got together what I like and I think it's possible to love somebody and have sex with somebody else. I promised you I would never touch another man, but girls are different and Gloria didn't want to just sleep with me, she wanted to sleep with both of us."

I thought mom was going to choke as the words tumbled out of Molly's mouth, "Oh my lord, you're not serious, are you?"

Molly nodded hesitantly, guiltily and with a growing embarrassment, "Mom things are different for girls, a lot of us like casual sex, we are always careful, and it only works if nobody gets hurt."

Molly turned to me and lifted my hand, "Mi I had no intention of sleeping with Gloria, yes I enjoyed the flirting but I wasn't going to sleep with her, not unless you were OK with it. When she asked me I said only if you were OK with it."

"But you know I'm not, I mean... we talked about this after what happened with April I thought you understood."

"No not really, lots of things happened since then and we have both grown and learned a lot about each other. Gloria is a very attractive woman who pushed my buttons and I got excited and I hoped you would feel the same way when you met her."

"Well you got that wrong she is a cold calculating skank. Anybody who thinks it's OK to cheat with a person in a committed relationship is a bitch."

"Mi maybe you don't see it, without being nasty. Gloria is actually really nice. I think the reason we get on so well is...she is like me, when we met, we clicked and she saw that I was open to the conversation, but that's all it was. That night nothing happened, we kissed but all the girls kissed her, it wasn't out of control. When the girls left, I went back to our room. I was never alone with her."

"It doesn't matter Molly, I don't want a relationship like that because one day after me saying no for the hundredth time you are going to get bored and do it anyway, just like you did with April."

She sobbed, "No you're wrong Mi, I love you and I would never get bored with you."

"Yeah then why look for other partners? Why am I not enough for you?"

"You are babe, you are, I love you, I love our relationship, but I enjoy sex and personally I don't see the harm in sharing that part of our relationship with others so long as we both like them."

The room went silent, mom was shocked and didn't know what to say. She stared blankly at me wondering how to rescue the situation. Eventually she muttered, "Can you at least try to be friends, I would like you to at least be able to be in the same room together without fighting."

Molly nodded, "I desperately want my girlfriend back but if friends are all we can be I will take that."

Mom gazed at me, "Honey you found a way to forgive April and I was so proud of you for doing that. Couldn't this be the same?"

I shrugged, "Maybe in time, but not yet, Molly, all I want to do at the moment is hurt you."

She sniffled, "Then do it, slap me, punch me I don't care if it helps, I will take it."

Mom grabbed her tightly, "Not in this house, no child of mine is hitting anybody."

I sighed, "Relax mom, just because I feel like it doesn't mean I would do it."

Mom lifted Molly's hand and pulled her towards the door, "Come on sweetheart I think we should leave Marion for a bit."

They disappeared closing the door behind them. It was an hour later when Sandy poked her head in the door calling me out for dinner. The table was already set and everybody was seated and piling their plates with food.

I did likewise and that's when the conversation started, mom asked what I had been doing out in LA. I explained about the gigs and the busking. Bev asked, "Don't you miss the big stage?"

I shrugged, "Yeah I suppose so, but playing solo is pretty awesome, not relying on anybody else and there's nowhere to hide when I make mistakes. That can be quite confronting."

April asked, "What about money...surely busking doesn't make that much?"

I chuckled, "I'm not just busking you know, I play about three gigs a week, granted they don't pay a lot and they won't make me a millionaire but I make enough to live."

"But don't you miss the dynamism of playing with the band, it must get lonely on stage by yourself?"

"Yeah, I would be lying if I said anything else, I loved being in the band but this is cool as well. The girls didn't like the songs I was writing before the breakup."

Molly quickly interrupted, "No you're wrong babe, we all loved those new songs we just knew they wouldn't work for the band, it wasn't that we didn't like them."

Mom asked, "What about you Molly sweetie, what are you doing?"

"Well I'm managing a few bands, organizing gigs and stuff, plus I have been over in LA as well, that's where the girls are recording their album." She gushed.

"Sounds like you're enjoying it?" Bev asked.

"Yeah it's cool, nice to be taken seriously, I'm really grateful to Gloria she saw pst the fact I don't have a degree or anything and gave me a chance."

"How is the recording going?" Sandy muttered.

"If I am being honest, it's terrible. The new guy is a good player but he doesn't have a feel for the music and his vocals don't suit."

Bev snipped, "Then why are you using him?"

"Because we are already in the middle of booking a major tour and Gloria wants to take the band international but it has to be on the back of promoting the album, but god it's so had with Wayne and Mel, jeez they fight like cats and dogs."

Conversation turned quickly to the wedding and preparation. Mom explained she didn't want anything to much, just a simple church wedding. Turns out she wanted me to walk her down the aisle, Bev, Sue, April, Sandy and Molly were to be bridesmaids, their dresses were already made.

Just like when we were kids the girls started interrupting and talking over each other, it got so loud mom had to screech to be heard as she told them to shut up.

The table went silent for a split second before the hub bub started afresh. In the end mom gave up and they talked themselves hoarse. Like old times Sue landed me with the dishes although Sandy and Molly stayed to give me a hand.

Sandy asked, "What are you going to wear Marion?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, I wasn't expecting this?"

She suggested with a big smile, "We could go shopping tomorrow if you like."

I nodded, "Yeah that would be cool, it will have to be early though."

Molly chirped in, "Could I come?" Before I could answer Sandy said, "Yeah that would be cool, we could make it a real girl's day out."

Molly glared at me with pleading eyes, "Would that be alright?"

"Yeah I suppose." I mumbled indifferently with mom's glare burning into the back of my head.

The house was full that night, April and Sandy in one room and Sue and Molly in the other. It was just like old times, the walls in our house were as thin as paper and Sue and Molly were in the room next to me. I could hear them giggling and chattering all night.