All Comments on 'Marion's Story Ch. 17'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Good story, but we could explore Mimi's journey as a she/male, and where that leads, the April/ Sandy baby, the studio,tree house and Lips journey and how their lives flesh out. Great story, well thought out and still full of gold yet to be uncovered.

Georgie, well done! Jim T....

..

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
Perfect

What a lovely way to end the journey (for now?) Glad to see it all ended well for Marion and Molly. It was one hell of a ride and I'm glad I went along with it

Amazing

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I have truly enjoyed most of your tales. This one has been excellent. I still think you could benefit from another proofreader, as there are too many "to's" when they should be "too's". Vain is not the same as vein. Still, a very good story.

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story i really like your writing keep it up looking forward to more of your stories

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Great series. Ive really enjoyed your work and every story youve posted. Ill be looking for future works. Thanks for great stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All year

Well, we waitet All year for this chapter, and I have to say: if it is the end - great story, I love it and wish I could see "The lips" live in real Life! But... I do hope you keep it going. Where is Mi's solo career going. Are the lips getting there does, or is Mi's first impression true and as so many other bands, Who tour there ass off and don't get paid (judas priest toured a sold out tour of the US, that ended in the red in the 80`s)

Love your storyes, and this is my faveret (sorry for Any wrong spelling - english is only a second tonge)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed all the chapters of this story. I agree with Storyteller, another proofreader would benefit you greatly. Also, this last chapter, the pacing felt a bit rushed. It felt like you were in a hurry to get to the conclusion. A bit more editing would have rounded a few rough edges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favorite

I enjoy reading your stories, still have a couple to go, By far this is my favorite. I think this was a good way to end this, but I could see you circling back to this, in the future to show how Marion, Molly, and the Lips are progressing in life.

Thank you for your time and effort, can’t wait to see what new stories you come up with. KS

krusstyy911krusstyy911over 3 years ago

Amazing! All I have to say is... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Prefer it not to be the end

I’ve said before you are one of the best writers on Literotica!!! Take a break if you want but come back to these characters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

End of a good series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
and....

Great story. All the parts flowed together and made the characters and situations seem real. The one down side was the last chapter for me. It seemed a bit rushed and crushed together where in previous chapters the explanations of what was happening drew you into the next one. It was if the author wanted this one finished and done. Could have sewn the whole story up better in say 2 chapters say. This just seemed rushed compared to the others. That aside it was still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is one of the best

Once again. The story is fantastic, and the end was great. And the really cool thing is, even if you never write another chapter about Marion, it was a very satisfying ending.

Miss Kira Bangkok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story

This story was amazing! It was such a good journey reading it. At one point I started pacing myself so it wouldn’t end so fast.

Cagivagurl, I wish I was your friend and we could jam one day (maybe wearing heels and fishnet stockings :)). And maybe bring these songs to life! I’m definetely buying a red telecaster now just to be like Mimi.

It was awesome! You deserve a publishing deal! Kudos!

AndreaSmithTGAndreaSmithTGover 3 years ago
Great!

I loved the story, although a little bit sad awhile, but this is life, I think. And happy ending was nice. Great, and nicely written, thank you!

Jayme612Jayme612over 3 years ago
Damn you.

I have lost so much sleep reading your stories late into the night. You have a gift. You create complex people that I want to spend more and more time with. I read the first 6 chapters of Marion's story and then I didn't come back for a while. Not because I didn't love it, but because I knew I be hooked and read for hours. (and I did). Please keep writing. The world needs to have your work in it. Can't wait to see where you take me next. 💖💗💓💕

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoover 3 years ago

I give this a Literotica 5/5. There's flaws in this story, Mimi still needs a freaking counselor. Moll's Jealousy whiplash felt more like a cop out instead of an actual conclusion to their issues. The ending felt like you ran out of steam, though it was satisfying to see them start a family. All in all I enjoyed this story, I hope you give it a solid rewrite and release it as a young adult novel. Thank you for the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Blown away by the last few chapters. Just awesome. I love how you let Mimi develop and mature, which in turn led to the band reforming and her love with Molly running its course to a delightful conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This story really got to me, didn't sleep all night, the emotions raged, absolute amazing piece of work.. keep it up champion 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Very much enjoyed your story I do hope to read more from you.

Yogie32Yogie32over 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY a great read. Strong characters, solid plot line and one of the best I've read on this site..... Thanks for the hard work to make it so enjoyable.....

mcollectmcollectabout 3 years ago
Read 750 words

And then I started down your list of stories. So far this is the best one and probably the best read on this site. Looking forward to the next on the list. 6/5*

cap7491cap7491about 3 years ago

Thank you, great story

Papa6114Papa6114about 3 years ago

Amazing story. I went through heartbreak like that and went through a litany of emotions. It was just an awesome story

coyote62coyote62almost 3 years ago

Loved it even on the 4th time i read the series.

PdgriggsPdgriggsalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story, perhaps my favorite of all you stories. Please continue with your excellent writing! 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic storey 5 stars.

Waikiekie Boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They didn’t marry! Needs another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the way you built the characters and fleshed them out. It made me feel as if I knew them. Your writing talent is wasted here in Literotica. This has potential to really be something, maybe even a novel. You should think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These were an amazing group of stories. Absolutely fell in love with characters don’t think I’ve cried so much lol. Literally couldn’t stop reading them ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the best story I've read on here.

I came for a short, good time but ended up binging this story. Chapeau to you. You did not fetishize her identity, you kept it real, well readable and then your love to detail is astonishing. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it was filled with love and and what a group of people can do with working together

WONDERFUL !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again WOW. Your stories have such good characters and plots. And of course the sex is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story! Loved it all! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would make a awesome tv show. Unfortunately the sex would have to be toned down a bit but still. What an amazing story. The character development is awesome. This is by far one of the best works I have read on this site.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this and yes it would make a great tv show keep them coming

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I loved this so much I had to read it again after I read the back stories on Mal,Cindy and Jaz and it was just as inthralling as it was the first time

I don’t know how you could had to this only thing I thought of was maybe Mollys mum comes looking for after her father dies or she finds out she has a half sister from her fathers misters but I’m sure you’ll come up with something if you want to add to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry. This was not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From beginning to end there sure was a lot of coercion in this story and as many chances to say "no" that were simply ignored. Really not very good.

ajax99ajax99about 2 years ago

Great ending to a great story. You pulled it all in with just the right touch of love and compassion to be the best ying to the raucous yang of all the hard core sex throughout the preceding chapters. Yes, very well done....

Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unrealistic? Maybe. That didn't enable me to stop reading until I got to the end. What's really important, after all? It was a fun, enjoyable read. Thank you.

muffinukmuffinukalmost 2 years ago

thankyou for a wonderful story, it was a joy to read. would you be writing any more along these lines in the future? I have also read all your other contributions and they are equally just as well thought out. thankyou again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2nd time reading this and again loved it even more such a fantastic story and journey 💞

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a very interesting series that captured my interest. I wish it had more thorough copy editing in places.

Can the author please look up the definition and use of the preposition "too". The word "to" has been used incorrectly for "too" in dozens of places. In another few places "brought" is conflated with "bought".

My only other copy editing nit pick is the use of the same phrases like "juicy bass line" over and over again where some variation would add color and style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gosh

I’m either in tears reading or pissed of at the characters

Janet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you,

I'm in no way a writer but I am voracious about reading. I'll let the grammar and syntax critics pick at the bones. I truly loved 99% of this story. The 1% is on my dislike for the forced aspect of becoming Mi. I struggle with authors who have to force or degrade men to find their feminine side. That's on me not you. I loved, hated, and admired your characters as if I personally knew them. I can pay you no higher compliment. I was going to skip this story because of my own personal prejudices (work in progress) . I am happy I didn't miss it. I will close as I opened, Thank you for providing new friends and perspectives .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best ever it's too bad you never wrote a back story on Molly and updated it with her telling her parents how happy and successful she is now after they kicked her out its not too late but that is just me wanting more of your great story THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So amazing. Loved this so much. I always get sad when a great series like this is over.

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the 2Hole series, well done plot and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just fantastic. I read the entire series straight through.

What a great story.

Congratulations

cumguzzlingslutmachinecumguzzlingslutmachineover 1 year ago

Ended up binging this in one day. Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely lovely story

thruholewizardthruholewizardabout 1 year ago

great story! Like all great stories,it ended too soon loved it and am hoping you have more like it.

coyote62coyote629 months ago

I've read it three times and loved it. Great series. I spent all day reading it. Thank you for sharing.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witch6 months ago

Loved this one of your best stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely beautiful story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the best story of this Genre I have ever read, It touches my heart on so many levels. Please write more. and thank you. I can read alot of personal angst in this story (or a fantastic imagination) so thank you for being vulnerable. I wish i could give this a 10, Jackie1958

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gloria says "All I can say is...I think this is more about your insecurities and feelings of inadequacy."

No fucking duh? Every girlfriend mimi has had cheated on her. No one validates her gender identity. Molly STILL misgenders mimi regularly. she's constantly used for sex but no one will commit to her in a relationship. So obviously she's going feel inadequate and insecure all the time. She moved to LA to be with her fiancé and the band members, but once they move... They all fuck off and leave her alone? She's lonely. They're neglecting her. Jesus fucking christ, what aren't they understanding about this.

FernVillaFernVilla3 months ago

Great story. My only criticism is the blasé attitude of the characters to use the wrong pronoun for Mimi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES