All Comments on 'Marion's Turn Ch. 01'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redptcredptcover 17 years ago
First to comment?

I am surprised that I am the first to make a comment. This, too, is a very good, horny, storey. Predictable, maybe, but still well put together. It may be just me but the regular use of the endearment 'baby' grew to be an irritant. However, it did seem to fit, didn't it? I'll read all your other contributions but not all on the same day. Appreciate that you let me know about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Rushed

I feel you move the story to quickly to the sex scenes. Sex scenes are fine but there should be more of a build up to them, especially in the transformation scenes. I notice in several of your stories you have the wife/girl friend tell her husband/boy friend to go in the bed room and get ready and the transformation from masculine to femine is told very perfunctory. For me the transformation is foreplay and makes the sex hotter. I usually find it more erotic if the wife is participating and leading the transformation. Like holding out a pair of panties and enticing or perhaps ordering her husband to step into them. How does the lingerie feel on him what is this new experience. Your stories are fine but for me great story telling is in the details and character development. If the wife/girl friend is not actively involved in all aspects of the transformation than she is not playing along and actively participating which is a turn off and makes the later sex scene seem improbable and disconnected.

Joe WordsworthJoe Wordsworthover 16 years ago
Branding

Not my brand of kink, but you write really well--good stuff.

LivelygentLivelygentover 12 years ago
My Greatest Fantasy, Thank You

Truely, my greatest desire, to be feminized by hair removal, sweetened with body oils, dressed in stockings held by a garter belt and panties to be teased with the softness. I dream of having a respectful mistress fondle me in a way designed to excite me and to know that I was going to be treated totally as a woman. Yes, lubricate my anxious cunt with fingers and oils, position my on my back, spread my legs. I would be happy to suck your large cock into my mouth to help with the lubrication as you open me. Yes, I would hope that when the time came, you would insist on my remaining on my back, legs splayed apart, knees held high to open me for your invasion, I would be happy to guide your beautiful cock to the entrance of my ready cunt and feel your naked body press against mine as you pressed slowly into me. Yes please, Mistress, come into me, let me feel your cock penitrate to its full depth. Show me how a woman should be fucked Mistress, long deliberat deep strokes as you massage my prostate, and yes, I would welcome your male friend that is ringing the door bell, lead your friend on how to use his swollen cock to use my body as you did,and I want to feel the heat of his ejaculation into the depths of my cunt. I trust that you would remain with us as my cunt received its fucking and its fist load of semen.

I'd love to exchange correspondence at "livelygent4@gmail.com"

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think sissy hubby is about to get pay back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a sissy hubby too

I love it when my wife does this to me. I'm a truly sissy CD husband who loves sucking my wife's strapon cock and also the real thing. She loves watching me suck her male friend's cock and then watching as her other male friend fucks my man-pussy. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
Loved the story

Hell yes. Lucky sissy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So hot, so sexy, such wonderful dirty talk, it could only be better if it was happening to me. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
515 Followers
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES