All Comments on 'Marion's Turn Ch. 02'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This wasn't Fetish - Just Gay With 2 Cocks

Move it for some appreciation - maybe.

jomarjomarover 17 years agoAuthor
re: This wasn't Fetish...

Sometimes it's hard to know what category a story should be in. In this case, with crossdressing, bisexuality and strapon action, Fetish seemed the best fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great HOT SEX

Me and my wife are just begining to explore these same fantasies, you imaging in these 2 chapters was very very hot! we both look foprward to reading more, we just purchhased our first strapon your story inspired that purchase. I can't wait!keep writing we'll continue reading and we hope to share our story too, and matbe inspire others as you have done for us.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SHE HAD THREE MEN SO WHY DIDN'T HE GET THREE WOMEN WHEN IT WAS HIS

TURN?? HE IS GAY? BI? A STRAPON WORN BY A WOMAN IS OK IF NOT TOO BIG AND NOT FORCED...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!!!!

That was as hot as it gets - and I would have said I was as Hetro a homophobe as you could find! Good story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
wow

I'm very happy for the couple, I hope they don't let their fantasies get in the way of their affection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best story on Literotica!!!

This turned me on so much because it's exactly what I want to do with my wife. I want her to dress me up as a sissy cross-dresser, have a big real cock in my mouth, and then a real cock fucking my man-pussy deep and hard -- all while my wife watches and films everything (so we can watch it later). Maybe it should be in the CD or gay category -- a lot of CDs like me suck cock and engage in gay sex -- AND I LOVE IT !! Especially when one of the men kissed you - that was so hot. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES