Marissa

Story Info
The competition gets serious.
1.1k words
4.41
6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

Marissa

The competition gets serious

Marissa

My sister and I have always been competitive. Marissa is almost two years older than me. I think it was her that started it. It even extended to trying to gross the other out. Disgusting things like picking your nose at the breakfast table. So damn childish, I don't know why I would do that. My college was only about ten miles from home so of course I continued to live at home. Marissa had gone to the same school and after graduating she found a job in our city and for a while she lived at home also. So it was our parents and the two of use. Basically four adults and thankfully we all got along together. Except for Marissa would still try to get to me.

I had a short day at school and being a little horny I thought I might watch a little porn. Everyone else was working so I figured I would hook up my laptop to the big screen in the family room so it could be up close and personal. After stripping naked I got some lotion and my laptop. I dropped a towel on the couch and settled down. I have a subscription to a site so I signed in and began to enjoy a movie. It was just getting to the sex part when, "Oh my...Georgie...what the hell?"

Well I was caught there was no reason to stop. Besides this may be the biggest gross out yet. There was Marissa standing at the side of the couch. She was staring at my pecker, her mouth hanging open and her eyes as big as saucers. I just slowed down. The ultimate gross out and I had finally beaten her. Trying to act normal I asked her, "Want to watch with me?" I thought she would run screaming from the room.

She realized the game was on, "Sure why not? We had a power outage at work so they sent us all home. I might as well watch a little TV."

"Should I start it over? You missed the beginning."

"No, this is good. It looks like the action is just starting. Pause it for a minute, and I'd like to grab a coke. You want one?"

"No thank you. My hands are kind of busy right now, maybe later?"

"Yes...they do seem to be full."

It took more than a minute but when she finally returned I could see why. All she was wearing were her panties. Her smallish breasts were on display and those little pink nipples standing out proud as could be. Yes the game was really on.

She plunged herself down right alongside of me so our hips were touching. "Ok, you can fire it up. I'm already, got an ice cold soda and real comfortable, so let the fun begin."

It wasn't five minutes into the movie when it started. She had been holding the cold can in her right hand and sometimes letting it rest on my thigh. No way was I going to let her think I noticed. Instead I just kept slowly working my hand up and down my pecker.

Moving the soda to her other hand she asked, "Could I maybe warm my hand up? It's kind of cold." And with that she reached down and picked up my balls. The shock almost made me cry out. But I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

She leaned her head closer, "Ah yes...that feels so nice and warm. Thank you." Then she rested her head on my shoulder and began to gently massage my sack. "Are you comfortable?"

There was no way I was going to let her win. "This is great. I love being close to you. You're the best sister a guy could have. Excuse my reach." My lotion was on the side table so I had to stretch across her to grab it. By mistake I happened to brush across her tit. "Oh sorry...was that ok? I was trying to get my lotion. But...you know."

"No problem...let me help." She put down her drink and grabbed the bottle, held it over the end of my pecker and gave it a squeeze. "Enough? Want more? So did I tell you that you have grown up? Not every man is as grown up as you are. I remember watching mom change your diapers and thinking what a little thing you had."

She was winning. I had to step up my game. Sitting there and ignoring her as I jerked off wasn't doing it. So I put my hand on her bare stomach. "Oh...you are so nice and warm. It helps to offset the chill I was feeling a moment ago. This is ok isn't it?"

"No problem...my little brother. Anything to make you feel good I am more than willing to do. Maybe I could do just a little more to help you, if that's ok."

She pulled her hand from between my legs and squeezed some lotion in her palm. Dropping the bottle she pulled my busy hand away and wrapped her fingers around and slowly moved her hand down and then back up. "How is that, ok? I wouldn't want to interrupt you but I thought maybe you might like this."

Oh crap, she was winning. I only had one chance left. Like me her legs were spread open. I slid my hand under her panties, down through the curly hair to touch her mound. She was wet, very wet. I rubbed my fingers in the moisture and pulled back up a little to massage her clit. She groaned and lifted her hips. Maybe I still had a chance to win. She was in worse, or was it better, shape than I thought. I varied my touch, looking for the right spot, the one place that would push her to the brink. She was panting

Her hand began to go faster. She began to rub the head of my pecker with her other hand. It was a race to the finish. I was so close, only a moment away.

We both heard it. The garage door was going up. Mom was home. It was panic time. Turning off the TV, I was running for my bedroom with my laptop in one hand, lotion and towel in the other with my hard-on bouncing as I heard the door going back down. Marissa was long gone. I didn't even see her leave. Why didn't she help? I was walking into the kitchen as mom was dropping a third bag of groceries on the table. "Hi there Georgie I'm so glad to be home. How was your day? Was there anything special happening in your world today?"

The end

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers