Marissa & Nev Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for us!" Marissa said wetly, not even taking her lips from the pale flesh to speak.

"Come? COMING!" The first was like she hadn't thought of it, then the second was when it hit her.

I did what I could but it was mostly Marissa, holding Nev up. My eyes were glued onto the blonde's hairless mound, actually able to see more pink, with my finger and Marissa's two in there. I could also see how turned on my older sibling was, humping against her friend's butt, even though it couldn't have been doing much of anything. Something was clearly better than nothing.

"One!" Marissa said and pushed Nev, at an angle so she fell away from me but still partially on my lap.

"Damn!" Nev's ass wasn't Marissa's, a quick meeting of her eyes let her know that, but it was still nice and it was right before me. "Our girlfriend has amazing T and A."

"So amazing." Marissa agreed dismissively, taking my hand that had been rubbing Nev's clit and through her gash, putting it in her mouth. That! That she clearly liked, her eyes rolling up. My hand beat hers to her pussy, two fingers sliding over her prominent labia, teasing her clit before I focused in on it. "Foster! God how do you know? How do you know?"

I wanted to laugh and say she was making it obvious but she let go my hand, sticking her tongue out, eyes losing focus before going cross. I leaned forward, filling my free hand with the new (to me) booty, while hungrily sucking my sister's nipples. The pink things were much more suck-able and I think more sensitive. Marissa nodding and moaning her pleasure, I could tell she was very aware of my hand traveling over her body, down to her totally saturated womanhood. Letting myself lavish in it, reaching as far down her thighs as I could, before finding what she wanted me to find.

"Foster!" They both cried out as one, Marissa only then tracking why her best friend called my name, because I'd put fingers into both of them as one.

"God you really are going to try and beat her record!" Marissa accused, but in an impressed sort of way.

"Please! Yes!" Nev called, making me wonder if the earlier ineffectual humping hadn't been both of them, because she did her own ever so minimal hump while laying across my lap. Not trying for my dick but fucking herself on her my fingers.

"Do it! Make her come and come and come." Marissa putting her knee up as she'd made Nev do, her words were clearly what she wanted me to do to her.

"Yes! Please! Make me... Make me... Make me come and come and come and come..." Trailing off with a dozen or more added silently as she reached her hands out, grabbing the sheets and yanking at them. Luckily the maids knew what they were doing because they didn't pull free. With that or a second later as I bucked upward, trying to get my dick into something. Because Marissa slipped her hand through Nev's crack (for sure teasing her backdoor) not trying to put her fingers inside her friend like I was, but rubbing her fourchette and taint and all over as my fingers went in and out. "Foster! Foster Nnnmmm, yes!"

"God! God you're gonna make her come again!" Marissa shook her head, I won't say she was jealous but she certainly wanted that by the look of her. "Foster! You gotta... Gotta make me come too!"

"Working on it, I... YES!" As my sister climbed onto the bed, looking like the most sexiest neediest creature ever created she spread her knees apart and offered me her now even wetter cunny.

With that she somehow didn't hurt either of us as she posted up right at my face, leg sliding across one of my shoulders until her pussy hit against my lips. Or my tongue because I was already licking, doing what my hand did earlier. Licking along her thighs which she nodded over, staring down at me, absolutely LOVING that I was ever hungry for her excessive wetness. But it was brief, a sampling before I was nuzzled in. Marissa holding the back of my head, keeping me licking her pussy for all I was worth. Dialed in on her prominent clit, it took a couple seconds for my sister to remember that Nev was there too and starting back up on her.

"Yes! Brother! LICK ME! LICK ME!" Lick me brother wasn't exactly what I wanted her to be shouting in a hotel room in my name but I didn't give too many fucks, not enough to chide her at least. Not enough to do anything but keep licking, Nev back to humping gently in my lap while my sister had her cunt shoved out for my easy access. "I love it! You love it! YES! FOSTER YES!"

Licking and fingering at the same time was more difficult than I would have thought, my brain kept wanting to focus on one or the other. Filling my hand with Nev's soft sexy ass, easing her a little upwards to run my finger in and out of her better. Or the lounging back I had to do for my sister to get her pussy at my mouth. The flavor of her warm wetness. Looking up to see her in her leather jacket, pink nipples pointing out at the window of the 6th story hotel room, and face absolutely alive with oncoming orgasm. It was difficult but, somehow I managed.

"Foster! Foster! Yes! Lick! YES! You beautiful bastard! You breathtaking brother... YES!" Legs falling into a further squat near like she was riding a horse, as she came she humped at my tongue. If I hadn't known what was coming the excessively wet (but not squirting) orgasm might have drowned me. It washed into my mouth and I gulped it down, running my tongue back out at her. My beautiful sister huffing and staring down at me in pure approval while humping at my face, experienced enough now to keep it right at my mouth area, until the end. Then she lost control as big quivering spasms took her, mouth open, tongue out, eyes crossing. Her random eager humping smeared her girl-goo all over my face. "Fuck! Foster! Brother! Boyfriend! Fuck! Fuck yes! Foster! Sweet brother! Loving brother... Fuck! Fucking fuck OH YES!"

The angle and her haphazard humping, her tremoring body, kept me from blacking out. As she had a lot of control from the angle we were at. She wavered, starting to go limp just in time for Nev to come again. I felt a tiny bit guilty, maybe more proud that even distracted as I had been... I still got her off. The busty bespectacled blonde humped harder at her second climax. Bounced enough that she ground down at my thigh, liking what it did for her clit she zeroed in and shot herself up into a new level of pleasure. Enjoying what my finger was doing inside her but also what she could do to herself, pressing into my flesh.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Stumbling back from us, even more amazing that she didn't hurt either of us as she had seemed only aware of my mouth and how it was over pleasuring her at the moment. She got two steps and plopped down on her glorious ass, sitting there panting, sweaty forehead, and staring at me. Then at our girlfriend, "Oh fuck that was... That was just the first of the night, huh?"

"Your first, her second." And my none, I did not say.

"God her ass is so cute isn't it?" Probably seeing that my hand was on it, feeling the post orgasmic shocks that went through Nev.

"It's hot as hell," Putting both hands to it and squeezing the big cheeks, parting them slightly had Nev lifting her head, as if the air currents switched her from passive relishing to active need.

"You guys!" She blushed and smiled, looking at us, then at her butt. "You really like my... Booty?"

"Mmm, yes." Marissa staring at it.

"Totally." I said, watching as well until Nev went up to her knees in my lap. It was all I could do, feeling the heat of her virgin vagina, not to put her on it. I swear my dick was magnetic, the tip feeling a pull that would level it down to go inside her. "I really like all of you though."

"Oh god! You're... You're gonna kiss me with... With your sister's stuff all over your... Aren't..?" I hadn't registered the 'stuff' but I certainly did want to kiss her.

"I warned you," I didn't see but I heard Marissa rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"You did," Nev's blue eyes were hungry for Marissa's quim, it baffled me why they even pretended.

Taking a giant breast in one hand I cupped Nev's pretty face, put her mouth to mine. She was quick to offer me back her tongue, no doubt tasting my sister all over my taste buds, I could certainly still taste her. I didn't even think much about it, loving the moment, Marissa taking one of my arms and wrapping it around herself. My hand full of her big ass when her bestie and I came out of the minutes long, mind melting, kiss.

"Sorry, Nevy, do I... Gross you out?" My sister asked, having more or less (other than the arm) waited patiently.

"No! Not... No!" Marissa blinked at her friend's words, as if wanting to believe. Believe... Something. I blinked, unsure about the moment. Nev leaned forward, her little tongue coming out but in a much different way than my sister did, the blonde's move was zero percent anime. It thrilled me as it touched my chin, coming more and more into contact as she dragged it up my cheek. Which she gave a second, full on, lick before settling back, rolling her tongue around her mouth. Finally, whispering, "I... I think you taste... As good as I taste."

"Yeah? Really?" Somehow I didn't roll my eyes at Marissa eagerness, her need for somebody else to approve of her pussy.

"Yeah, really." Taking another, more dainty, lick of my chin to prove it. "I... I... I can't wait to... Try it... Right from the source."

"Oh fuck! Yeah? Really?" Again?!?! I wanted to ask, but was enjoying the cuteness of these two chubby inexperienced gals flirt, two hotties who had supposedly 'dated' and made out.

"Yeah, I... Do you want to... Try mine?" Thinking of the words from moments ago, "Right from... The source?"

"Yesssss!" Dragging out the s to show her enthusiasm, brown eyes wild with imagining. "I also want to try it off Foster's cock." Blink, check with me, back to her friend. "You are... Gonna fuck him tonight right?"

"I hope... I hope we're gonna... Make love." Preferring the nicer version, but not prudishly upset by Marissa's use of 'fucking'.

"I hope so too." Punching my arm Marissa admitted, "This jerk has implanted in my head... I really want to suck on him after he's been in you, like... Over and over."

"I never once mentioned that, that was all you my sexy porn loving sister." Giving her a sweet kiss that was brief, the sweet part was, because as soon as she got a hint of her own juices she broke into licking my face. Much (much, much, much) more wet and lewdly than her friend. Even though Marissa and her already got that cheek rather thoroughly, Nev joined in when my sister started on the other cheek. I had to admit, "Fuck this makes my dick so hard."

"I'm horny as hell again, god her six maybe rubbing off on me." Admitted between licks.

"I can't believe you told him that, it was a secret." Nev was embarrassed but not betrayed.

"No secrets between us." Marissa rubbing her tits against me, now kissing and licking at my neck and shoulder in a way that had the tip of my penis feeling like somebody had put a vibrator on it.

"No?"

"No." Some, I didn't say, not wanting to disagree with my sister or ruin the moment, Nev's kisses of my neck were soft as she was clearly in thought.

"I told my mom about us... About the three of us." She said, making my sister and I stop and stare. Too lost in her own admission to notice, focused on one of the pillows she went on. "I... I can't lie to her and she asked, if I was being true to the promise. I told her and... She told me... She told me... That she... she lost her virginity to... her cousin."

"Whoa! Really?" Not judgmental, Marissa was impressed by this, Nev's mom was nice but... She sort of seemed the epitome of... Boring prim and safe woman, somebody who had been boring, prim, and safe all her life and would be boring, prim, and safe the rest of it. Not just because she'd made her daughter promise ten dates before doing anything sexual. "That's hot!"

"Yeah, she... You should have seen her as she talked about it." Nev had clearly been impressed by it as well, "Plus the cousin, Uncle Jim, we always called him Uncle even though he technically isn't. He's pretty hot, for her."

"Yeah?" Marissa hadn't been that good of friends with Nev that long to know the guy, but nodded, accepting our girlfriend's opinion.

"Yeah," Smiling bashfully at us. Must have remembered what had spurred all of this, "Also Layla is blow-jobbing Mick, I broke my hymen on my aunt's vibrator a couple years ago, and while this isn't the sexual... secrets of the rest, I've got a job offer in Oregon, that's really good and they really want an answer but... I can say no."

"No! Say yes!" Marissa turning to me, with bright excitement in her eyes, then to both of us, taking our hands. "We can all be out there. Not as brother and sister and girlfriend but as girlfriend and girlfriend and boyfriend."

"My mom will move too, she... Doesn't have anybody and can't be alone." AKA Nev couldn't leave her alone.

"Yeah, if she knows and... Has dabbled in it too," Motioning back and forth between us siblings to mean she meant dabbled in incest, Marissa's glowing eyes said she was already planning. "That'll be okay. We'll... We'll just have to be undercover like once a year, when our mom and dad come by."

"You want to? Really?" We both knew that Nev had had a degree that she'd basically been sitting on, a few freelance jobs here and there but Defluer wasn't exactly the tech capital of the world so she hadn't done anything with it, not really.

"Yes!" Marissa agreed, neither she nor I had a real career to speak of but I still wasn't sure.

"Oh my god! I was worried... At first that I would be all alone, then when this started that... It would end things. If you're both into it though... They're offering to buy the house and pay a lot, it's like my dream job. I don't even know why they're still interested in me, after I let them hang so long."

"How fucking smart are you?" Marissa wondered, she wasn't dumb but academics had never been something she was interested in, a penchant for nerdy stuff didn't mean genius. I was interested in such things but I was not a scientist or claiming to be a genius either.

"I'm..." Embarrassed all over again.

"When Foster knocks you up, you're gonna have such nerdy smart babies!" Both of us blushed at that but... I had a pivotal moment because... It wasn't an idea that freaked me out, I didn't want to knock Nev up tonight but... I... Liked the idea of her having my kids. I didn't want to get dressed, drive to the nearest store for the thickest condoms, like I would have had anybody suggest I knock up one of my exes. "We can be your house spouses, until we get jobs."

"You can be the house-spouse." I guess they'd noticed I hadn't put in my agreement, or maybe my tone was a little rough.

"You... Want to come, right?" Nev asked.

"He's coming. He can't live without us." But Marissa wasn't confident, both staring.

"I... Of course I'm coming, that's what he said," If not for the idea that I did, eventually, want Nev to have my kids, I might have stammered and said we'd talk about this later. That simple, or not so simple, idea decided me. I was in. Mick and I mostly played video games together, as long as Oregon had good Internet (I'd have to look that up!) then I was in. "I wasn't..." Waving away their fears. "I meant I'm getting a job too. I'm gonna guess if they want you enough to pay for you to move and give you a house, they're gonna be paying you a lot?" Nev was embarrassed about it but she nodded her answer. "I can deal with you being the main breadwinner, I'm not some pathetic guy who needs to make the most money to feel like a man, but I need to work." I'd had a job since I was sixteen and I'm sure some people would never understand but... I needed to work, needed to do more than sit at home. "I'll try to find something with the same hours as your job and then we can come home to our slut of a house-spouse, she'll be on her knees naked and we'll take turns letting her pleasure us after our long day at work."

I was just spinning this fantasy out of nothing, but both of them were thoroughly engrossed. I paused a moment, actually thinking how fucking amazing that would be. Thinking how much of a kid I felt like, for YEARS having to hide my sex life, not just since I started in with Nev and Marissa. I was in my twenties but still having to find places to sneak off to, with girlfriends, it was bonkers. I needed to grow up! Here was a fantasy where we had our own place and we could yell about being brother and sister, Marissa could be naked 24/7 and we didn't have to worry.

"Then we'll eat dinner that she made, Marissa you're gonna have to learn how to cook." I went on.

"I'll learn!" I thought she'd balk but she was totally eager for it! "I mean I know how to cook some but... I'll be your best house-spouse. Cook, clean, and fuck you both so good!" I guess she was not me. Clearly this was the best life for her, she hated to work, had never had anything close to a job she didn't loath. So no issues with being at home. "Oh god that sounds so hot, is this for real? You two will... Will be using my body for your own pleasure?"

"Yes! I think..." Nev was about to check with me but I was already nodding, "Yes!"

"Oregon, maybe we can get a place near the mount..." She started but I was still rock hard and needed a place to put it.

"Speaking of mounting, I've got some of that to do." Marissa rolled her eyes, after taking the second to process what I was talking about, Nev actually let out a cute little snorty laugh.

"Oh, yeah." It was obvious Marissa's orgasm had been 'enough' to satisfy her that she could have gone on to other things and topics besides sex.

Not Nev, who was staring at my dick again. Not me who hadn't gotten off at all today. I pulled my pretty glasses wearing girlfriend to me, this time not worrying if her pussy came up and against my cock. Glad that the moan of excitement and arousal escaped her, because it gave me the moment to look down and see her instinctively humping at my erection, before we started kissing again. It was a nice hot kiss, Nev either consciously or not humping higher and higher, trying to get up enough to get me inside her.

It was a surprise that Marissa didn't just retire out, but it was welcome. Her breasts pressing into my back, her mouth coming down onto my neck. Making my dick spew pre-cum enough that I might have given her a run for general genital wetness. It seemed striving for my cock really got Nev going because what I was feeling leak out onto me was also going for my sister's excessive secretions.

"Oooh! Ohhhh! Oh golly!" Nev breaking her lips from mine to call it out, a hand on the shoulder Marissa wasn't sucking at (Surely gonna leave marks.) shifting so that we could all see her grinding her gash against my gun. Which we all did, but really she shifted to get more out of the motion. Which she needed, to put her over the edge for the third time. "It's gonna... Foster you're gonna... Thank you! Yes! Oooh! Yes boyfriend! Make me come! Come and come and come! YES!"

I have to say it was much much sexier watching her orgasm like this than the other two times. Her pretty little mouth and amazing blue eyes really showed how much pleasure was filling her, then flooding her. Her belly bounced between tightening down and loosening, her giant tits jounced and then she mashed herself hard into me. Holding still. Face showing the wild and amazing ride her climaxes sent her on.

"Fuck! Fuck look at her face! That's so hot! Do I look like that?" Marissa asked, her tongue had been dragging over my flesh in a distracted way as we both watched her best friend and girlfriend come.

"In your own way, yes." I answered because Marissa's was much more anime animated than Nev's, but her innocently curious question made me realize she had no idea what she did.