Marissa & Nev Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of it was on her glasses, she blinked up through it clearly surprised there was so much. I reached around and between my legs for the back of her head, lifting her up into my sister's gash. She blinked, all I could see was her eyes but she looked ashamed for having to be "made" to do it. Brown hair whipped upward as Marissa felt it, the tip of me inside her while somebody started sucking and licking at her clit.

"Oh my god! Holy shit! Oh my fuck yes!" She called, I worked barely more than the tip in and out of her, watching the loud, lewd, and inexperienced but eager way Nev licked before locking my sister into place with a firm grip on her hips. Nev no longer needed to be forced up at anything, she was eating all on her own. "I love it! I love it! I LOVE IT!"

It took me a few moments to get going with Nev there, once more it was three quarters of my dick and three quarter speed. This time because I didn't want my balls to slap against Nev's forehead and glasses. In theory it sounded wickedly sexy, in practice... not so much. Didn't matter, Marissa's tight wet cunt was still enough, even if I didn't go deep. With Nev's loud slurping and "yumming" noises as she licked I doubt Marissa knew she wasn't getting all of me. She was totally in heaven.

The angle was bad enough and Marissa wasn't really making a show of it, but craning upward and to the side I finally saw it. Getting the clue after the brunette shoved three fingers into her mouth, purring around them, it really tipped me off. She wasn't just taking licks and dick, she was giving back to Nev as well. Mostly rubbing at the blonde's well shaved pussy but she wasn't just tossing her head in pleasure, when she collapsed from it she'd take a few licks of Nev, rubbing frantically when bliss made her cry up at the ceiling or stare back at me.

"You being a good girlfriend and getting our hot Bunny off?" I asked my sister who took a second, then nodded.

"Good girl! This pussy is so wet and tight and you're getting it so hard but you still are being a good girlfriend." I praised, Marissa couldn't answer verbally, she nodded, dropped her head and took a few licks. Coming up with tongue out and dripping, I knew it was 90% her drool but it was still so fucking hot! "Mar... Flower, you gonna come?"

"YES! I want this forever but... OH FUCK IT'S GONNA MAKE ME COME!" I'd seen her brown eyes slowly starting to cross in her anime pleasure face.

"Lick her Nev! Lick that clit and let's rock her fucking world!" Grabbing my sister's leg, lifting it off the mattress and to my chest, I pounded her as hard and fast as I could.

"Oh god! Wow! Yes!" Nev needed to lean up higher but her heavy breathing said she was about to get smothered as Marissa tried to get her clit licked harder and better.

"YES! FUCK! FOSTER! NEV! FUCK ME! LICK ME! MAKE ME COME!" Marissa was so loud! It was so amazing, neither Nev or I let up but we shared a look that said the neighbors had surely heard.

My sister shook her head, I couldn't see it but I knew her anime orgasm face was plastered on. I stabbed into her, feeling my cock pulse as I was close to my own orgasm, but not close enough to make it. Nev was so fucking smart. She had either noticed from before or picked up on it now, dropping away against my leg, just casually making circles on the other woman's labia.

"God damn! God damn! We can't do that every time. We can't. I'll be dead. I would die... It's so good guys, it's so good!" Smiling as she rolled off Nev and onto her side, my dick coming out of her.

"You close?" I asked Nev, who was humping the air, looking like she was fighting the urge to roll over and put her pussy back onto Marissa's tongue.

"So close!" It was the cutest complaint ever.

"Me too." I said. "I'll lick you again and then fuck you because... I don't know if I'll make it to getting you off."

"Okay!" Nev clearly thought she should tell me to just have sex with her and it'll be okay if she didn't but she was eager for orgasms.

I crawled down between her legs again, getting my butt grabbed by both of them as I did so, kissing my way up her legs. Tantalized and excited as if it wasn't the second time today. She must have been close and she was as needy as if it was no times today, that hot pussy coming up off the bed to meet my mouth. I took a long lick of it, loving the idea that my sister and I had been tag teaming this thing. My thumbs came into play, opening her up, I licked all of her pink before taking hold of her clitoris with my lip wrapped teeth. Pulling at it, nubbing it, before letting it free and then lapping at it.

"Foster! Like that!" Up on her elbows to watch me, nodding.

I licked her like that, like she wanted. Angling my head left and right to batter her bump with a flurry of licks, Marissa indeed had her close, her eyes wanting to roll up but she kept them on me. Soft sexy pleading moans escaping her. I couldn't help but look up into those blue beautiful orbs. Loving how much pleasure she was feeling, it was totally obvious in her expression, at my tongue-work.

"Make her come Foster!" Marissa going behind Nev, pushing her further upward and sliding in behind her, dragging at the hoodie to kiss (and of course lick because it was Marissa) Nev's shoulder and neck. "Make our super sexy girlfriend come so big!"

Being called "super sexy girlfriend" by Marissa while getting her clit pounded with my tongue did it for Nev. She cried out and arched back, but my sister was there, cupping those huge tits, sucking hard on her neck. Hard enough to leave a mark, marks which I knew were probably all down my neck and shoulder too. I licked from fourchette to clit as my girlfriend came, each time I got to her clit it drove her up a notch again, then back down.

"Fuck, I gotta get inside you." I said, meaning to just get inside her to sooth my cock, not fuck her yet.

"Yes! Inside me! Keep my come going! Please!" Marissa and I shared a look about that before I slipped myself inside Nev, thrusting in hard because it felt too fucking good. "Gosh! YES!"

"This is so hot! Both of my beautiful girlfriends, right here to be kissed." And I kissed Marissa, or I leaned in for a kiss before her tongue came out and started licking my face. A second later Nev was trying for the same, even though she was much more distracted by the fact that I was thrusting into her deeper than before without a sister in the way. "God yes! This is what I want for the rest of my life! You two perfect angels."

"Bunny and Flower!" Marissa interjected, sweetly for her.

"Energizer Bunny and Dewy Pink Flower." Thrusting hard into Nev between each word, getting nods from both of them. "House-Spouse and... God damn it! Work-wife."

"Yes! God! Yes! We'll be your wives!" Marissa grabbed at me, with her arms around Nev who was staring at me. "We'll get rings tomorrow and be your wives."

"Yes! Marry me! Marry me Marissa! Marry me Nev!" Was it romantic? Probably not, but both of them loved it! Nev cried out almost as loud as Marissa the last time she'd gone off, head dropping back onto my sister's shoulder.

"Keep saying it! Keep asking!" Marissa snaked one of her hands from a breast, shoving it down between them to rub at her own pussy. The question... The concept had her that worked up. "Keep asking! I want to come while my brother asks me to be his wife!"

"Marry me! Both of you! Sister! Be my fucking secret wife. Nev be my public wife that I knock up someday!" That did it for both of them, they cried out as if they'd been plunged into the same climax bath. Both of them writhing with what I could only describe as a mutual and mingled orgasm. Some friend connection, female bond, or maybe just their mostly naked bodies rubbing against each other was all it was. They gasped and grasped at each other, moaned and wiggled as if getting hit with the same crashes of orgasmic pleasure. "Marry me you gorgeous women! Marry... Oh fuck! Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

I didn't even think about it, knowing that Nev would be too sacked out to let Marissa eat her. Knowing that if I came in Nev, Marissa would HAVE to eat it out of her. I yanked out, not even needing to jack myself off, just aim at them and my balls let go. Massive white rocket after rocket flew out of me, splattering up Nev's belly, but also her breasts and face. Marissa was always ready for cum and leaned as far over Nev's shoulder as possible. Tongue out, mouth open, catching some not only on that dripping pink tongue but her cheeks and one right into her mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck yes!" I did jerk out the last few ounces, but even then it was shots and not dribbles.

Sagging down, my penis twitching relief and appreciation as my two... Wives, Or maybe Fiances, kissed and rubbed my cum all into each other. Maybe it was the marriage proposal, maybe it was the seemingly shared orgasm, maybe it was the money shot but they kissed and smiled at each other. I wouldn't say ALL the bashfulness between them would be gone, but I bet MOST of it would never be seen again. They were as much each other's after this as mine, smiling and grinning at each other. Nev sucking on Marissa's wet tongue moving it aside, to get a lick of a big last dollop of cum on her chin.

"Good god that was..." I didn't get a chance to finish.

"Heaven, yeah we've all said that." Marissa said with her adorably sarcastic tone.

"I was serious about... Marriage." Some voice in my brain screamed I was insane, while most of the rest screamed that I would never ever EVER EVER get it better than with these two, so why not?

"You better be." My sister did not even like the idea that there was some world where I hadn't been serious, frowned and glared.

"Yeah," Nev said between tired gasping breaths. "I already told my mom." It took me a second to realize Nev was teasing, Marissa and I bursting out into laughter at the same time.

The two sweaty, sticky, sweet beauties smiling even after the laughter went away. I literally could not be happier than with these two. It was gonna freak out a lot of people but... I really did want to go and get rings tomorrow. Marissa would have to be lowkey about hers, until we moved to Oregon, but Nev could blast it to the world now. Fuck! Mom and dad! They'd probably complain how "fast" she went from Marissa's friend to my future wife, dad would probably joke about pregnancy scares. But when they heard about the job in Oregon and all its perks, they'd come around.

Notes from the Author

The idea of this one started out way different. That Layla and Mick would get involved in Part 2 at the latest, but that never happened. In fact kept getting further away from happening. I really can't plan any stories because they always go their own way. Always.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it. I don't plan on anymore parts. If there ever is a "continuation" to this story it will be details dropped from a Layla and Mick centered tale. Otherwise just imagine Foster, Marissa, and Nev lived happily ever after in Oregon.