Marissa & Nev Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers

"No wonder you like to give me them," Now giving me little kisses reaching out to comfort the other woman with little adoring pets.

"And I'm a nice brother and boyfriend." Twisting back to catch her tongue, seeing her eyes light up and I basically spaghetti style slurped it until we were kissing. "And you're gonna be the perfect house-spouse."

"I will be." She promised, I was unsure if it was looking for remnants of herself or just something I had to get used to now, but she took little licks of my cheek and chin after our sloppy French kiss broke.

"Are you gonna help me fuck Nev to four more orgasms?" Taking little kisses from my sister every few words of the question.

"Right... Right from the source?" I had thought with her fingers, maybe sucking Nev's tits and kissing her, but this was even better.

"Yes."

"I... I should lick her off first. To make it... Us..." Meaning her and Nev. "Official."

"To do that you're gonna have to sixty-nine, you both gotta get each other off." Marissa loved that idea, very porny, very wicked. Nev liked it too, she wiggled her gash against me, clearly revving up for more. "But first I have to take her virginity, because I'm greedy like that."

"Such a bastard," But there was no venom behind Marissa's words, she actually smiled at the idea.

"Oh my god!" Nev squeaked, obviously having heard and knowing not only what was coming with her and Marissa, but that now was the time she was losing her virginity.

We shuffled around, I lay my girlfriend onto her back, kissing her because I could see how nervous she was. Touching her lovingly, that was for me. I couldn't help it, her laying on her back was a new angle to admire her (mostly) nude body. I let my hands sweep over her breasts, belly, and legs. Her being so turned on had her pussy in a new view too. Everything inside was normally hidden but I could see her clitoris and traces of slippery pinkness.

Slippery! Made my mouth water and my greed spike. I kissed my way down from those hot tits, over her soft belly, grabbing her by the back of the legs, shoving them upward and out. That really opened her up and really ensured there was no stopping me. Nev cried out in surprised joy as I took hold of her clitoris in my lips, sucking on it momentarily and then licking it. Lapping at it from several directions before I did the same treatment all the way down to her entrance, which I wiggled my taster into, my eyes rolled back so far at the taste and idea that it was my second pussy eating of the day, that I should have been worried if they'd ever come down.

"Foster is licking me! Mari! Mari! Mari our boyfriend is... Licking me! He loves it too!" That last part came out in a deeper tone as she lifted her head and stared down.

"Of course he does, did you freaking see him? As soon as he saw it it was obvious he had to lick it." Nev nodding her head to my sister's words, her expression said it was hard to believe but she'd seen the same thing.

"It looks and tastes so good! So fucking good! I'm gonna love eating both your pussies for years to come." I said between licks.

"Years of coming more like," Marissa jokingly corrected.

"Yes! This is heaven! I never... No wonder... His tongue... Nothing... Oh Mari! Mari your brother's tongue is heaven!" Fuck that was music to my ears, I tried to draw it out because while her words were music to my ears her pussy was a delicacy to my tongue. Licking everywhere but not really concentrating on her sensitive bump. "Heaven!"

"He loves it! He loves licking and making us come." Marissa whispered, watched in awe. "He'll even take licks of your butthole."

"He will?" Shocked but obviously interested in it, arching up a little more to look to see if maybe I was doing it then.

"He's dirty and he doesn't care." So I had to do it, not that I minded, I'd actually kept myself from doing it to Nev, unsure if she was actually into it or not. Now I knew and shoving Nev's legs up a little more I went for it. Nev's backdoor was tinier, almost white, but it must have been twice as sensitive as my sister's because as soon as I had my tongue on it the blonde screamed out. Snapping so the back of her head bounced off the mattress. "I told you!"

"He's... Oooh... It feels good! So good! I'm... We're... We're both like pornstars." I lapped and prodded at the hole that she kept wiggling at me, really really liking it.

"Yes, we are." My sister unable to resist, reached down to grasp one of our girlfriend's breasts. Nev didn't gasp so loudly because it shocked her, but clearly the pussy licking and rimming had dialed her nerves up to the max. "You gonna come again?"

"Yes! Oh golly yes!" I licked my way up her taint all over her well shaved gash, dropping down onto her clit and sucking loudly at it. "OH GOSH YES!"

Feeding off Nev's obvious pleasure from it my sister grabbed both breasts, found and tweaked the fat nipples, giving them little tugs. Between that and my tongue work Nev was clearly pushed way way higher than she'd ever gone before. She sucked in a gasp that was a little bit scary with the way it caught in her lungs with loud almost clicks, but she had herself thrust up at my tongue and both her hands were overtop my sister's. So I tasted and Marissa tugged, until the bespectacled blonde thrashed so hard that the spectacles flipped up to her forehead. After which I licked a moment longer before kissing my way away, down her soft warm thighs.

"Oh my gosh. Oh golly that was the best one ever. The best one ever." Nev whispered, able to speak after I stopped eating her pussy.

"Wait until you get his big penis inside you."

"I can't wait."

"You don't have too." I rasped, surprised by her eagerness after her best one ever orgasm.

"I don't want to." Clearly telling me she was absolutely ready.

"Good thing there are two of us, Nevy is clearly gonna need both of us to fully satisfy her." Marissa's tone saying she meant that just for me.

"Oh gosh!" Embarrassed by the implications of that, that she was hornier than us two.

"Don't worry, that just means you fit right in my beautiful Energizer Bunny." That made her smile, blushing still for sure, but smile. Giving her a brief but very affectionate kiss. Marissa shifted for a better view, it made me remember what I'd done with her, I stroked Nev's face for a second. "You have to put me inside you."

"Oh gosh! Thank you!" Either for the 'gift' or just for finally getting to the fucking of her.

All three of us watched as Nev reached down, touching my cock for the first time, with her hand. Her breathing was all over the place as she did so, panting and almost smiling at finally getting to touch a cock, or maybe my cock. Stroking me was nice, I ached with how fucking turned on I was, how much the others in the room had gotten off and not me. Her small and gentle fingers found my balls, seemingly knowing to treat them more gently, she got a feel for them before gripping my rod at the base, aiming me at herself.

"Just the tip," She said cutely, just remarking that that was a 'Milestone' that she'd now accomplished. Arousingly she arched up, getting more of me inside her than just the tip, which was when I struggled not to plunge into her. It was warm and wet and I was fucking insanely turned on. Her other hand reached out, fingertips touching my hip, drawing me forward by degrees. "Half... Oh god halfway! This... Eli..." Remembering Marissa's made up boyfriend and his supposed penis size. "No wonder you thought Eli was okay, this... Feels like it could be enough." Marissa opened her mouth, intending to tell the truth, but Nev focused in on me. "Finish, please!"

Meaning finish entering her, not finish and ejaculate. I gave her what we wanted, not plunging but sliding in slow enough so that she could maintain and watch me do the thing she'd long awaited. Her blue eyes met mine, she'd absently fixed her glasses already, her expression telling me her thoughts. She was overwhelmed with the sensation, she was scared, she was desperate for my measure of her.

"Frick," I whispered, leaning down to give her a kiss. It was barely more than a brush of lips, she wasn't panting or gasping but she didn't have the breath for much more than that brush of lips. "You and my sister... Frick you're both my heaven." I kissed her again just a quick but still very meaningful. "I never want anybody else but you two."

"Oh Foster!" Both of them said almost as one, Nev trying to give me a longer kiss but still struggling with breathing while having a dick sheathed inside her most sensitive area. The quick kiss was quickly taken up by my sister, who mashed her lips to mine, slipped her wet tongue in. Which was a total turn on while I was inside another woman. After the kiss broke there was almost a minute of being deep inside Nev while they both smiled lovingly at me.

Marissa glanced at her friend, then at me before fretfully asking, "Nobody else? I... We were gonna invite Layla in. Right Nev?"

"Yeah, my mom wanted in too but I'll tell her no." Nev said, NEV!

"You two are brats!" Because it was clear they were teasing, I loved it. "I fucking love both of you." Which got both of them kisses again, Nev's would have been a little longer if I wouldn't have rocked myself so it was just the tip, then plowed my way back into her.

"Fuck!" She let out, it wasn't as big and commanding as my big sister could get, but it was cute nonetheless. Especially at seeing under the shock was wicked delight. "What..? Why...?"

"Punishment for being bratty."

"How... was that punishment?" Her legs opening up and the wickedness materializing much more on her pretty face.

"I need to be punished too!" Marissa volunteered.

"Brats!" I called again before started to work myself in and out of Nev, whose smile turned to a much more... Well angelic one as her eyes rolled up, but stayed open, and my dick did things to her that she'd clearly never felt before. "Fucking beautiful brats."

"Is she tight?" My sister asked in a raspy whisper.

"So tight," Unable to stop myself at thrusting hard the last inch or so, it made her large melons bounce nearly up to her chin.

"Wet?"

"Really wet." Thinking of a way to say, "Not as wet as you." but that wasn't what Marissa after, she was licking her lips and her mouth was full of saliva, her mouth was watering so much it was literally moments away from overflowing. "Get down here and taste it right off my cock."

"Oh!" Nev squeaked, her eyes big.

"YES!" Marissa crawling over her friend's body, doing her anime style mouth open, tongue out. It wasn't 'orgasmic' because her eyes weren't crossed. "Gimme, gimme, gimme!"

She did drool at that, all down her chin and onto Nev's pretty pussy. Also my dick because I was out of Nev and into my sister's mouth, probably for the first time in my life, I was not annoyed by exiting a tight wet pussy before I'd cum. Marissa's tongue slithered along my shaft before her lips enclosed the tip, she tried to get more than half, but it was her absolute limit it seemed. She Mmmed at the flavor when she drew away, more drool dropping from her chin and my cock. Her tongue rolled around her mouth, processing the flavor before lurching forward again to lick up the sides. Angling her head sideways to tantalize my balls, before pulling away panting.

"More!" I nodded wiggling my tip back and forth across Nev's clitoris, making her rock upward, then upward again as I dipped and reentered her. "Oooh! I can hear how wet she is!"

"So wet!" Nev agreed.

"So wet," I said too as I fucked the blonde who was half under my sister but staring up at me like she might die with how good this all was.

"I need it!" Marissa pushed against my chest, but before I could stop pounding away at her friend and pull out, she was going in.

"Right from the source!" I hissed as I saw my sister's long pink tongue touch down into the top of Nev's deep gash.

Both of them let out a noise that said they heard and were turned on by it, a second later Marissa danced her fingertips along Nev took hold of her plump gash and pulled it apart. The big clit and smooth pink exposed by my sister, who ran out her tongue along it, licking there but also finding the top of my cock. Logically it was just a wet touch amongst a wet grip and it shouldn't have even registered, but illogically it did. I groaned at the lightning that ran through me, my sister licking my dick while I fucked our girlfriend!

"Yes! How do you fucking like that?" I asked my older sibling.

"Tastes good but it tastes better off your cock!" Marissa answered.

"Don't stop! It's... It's... I'm gonna... It's gonna happen, again!" At Nev's answer to my question that I guess she thought I'd asked them both, Marissa grinned from ear to ear.

"Let's make her come on your big dick brother! Then you can fuck me with it!" After that she latched on, clearly recalling some things I'd done to her or she'd seen in porns. Fingers spread, lips locked, and tongue working hard and fast enough that I could see it easily bouncing off her cheeks.

"Fuck yes! Fucking tight, wet, hot..." Growling as I pounded into Nev as fast as I could, which was only three quarters of my dick and probably three quarters my fastest speed because Marissa was in the way.

"Gonna! Gonna! AGAIN! AGAIN!" And Nev reached down, grabbing Marissa's head and forcing her into place as she came again. Five! One more to tie, two more for the win.

"Mmmwahhh!" Making the noise as she pushed her way free of Nev's pussy, giving me an almost apologetic look, out of breath and realizing she'd done that to me today, much less the times before. But Nev shivered and shook, I guess my cock inside her was too much for her to stop coming so she put a knee to my hip, twisted, and pivoted away. Popping my cock free. "Gimme!"

"Fucking hell yes! Sis! That mouth... That god damned cock perfect mouth!" Half fucking her mouth and half letting her bob on it, Nev's quim making her lips shine. "Sixty-nine! Mount our girlfriend's face and I'm gonna fuck you my favorite way while you eat her well churned up pussy."

"Churned up! YES! Doggy! YES!" Marissa answered with glee, but nervousness hit her as she realized she had to mount her friend's face first. "Ready?"

"To taste your girlfriend's pussy for real? Right from the source?" I asked Nev who was looking even more nervous, my guess was Marissa was worried she wouldn't taste good and Nev was freaked she would be bad at oral.

"Come on! I gotta fuck you!" My dick felt not only cold but... I don't know, aching at the void the world was after Nev's tightness and my sister's drooling mouth and somehow at the same time like it was shoved somewhere too tight, but not at all in the good way like either of their vaginas, like metal or... If it wasn't so cute I would have growled again, snapped my fingers, as the two fumbled at getting into what seemed like a damn simple position. Finally they did, "God that's hot!"

Marissa and Nev both looked at me, neither seemed to know what my comment was about. Marissa's big gorgeous ass or them in 69. It was a lot of both, so I didn't know either. I couldn't resist though, Nev looked so nervous and so cute coming out from under my sister, that big butt looked bigger and fuller. I shoved Marissa forward, who had only been teasing her friend with her anime style, that was clearly subconscious because my attention had obvious been on her ass and Nev couldn't fucking see her face but she still had her face screwed up, wiggling her head about, the tip of the outthrust tongue just barely brushing over Nev's thighs.

"You're about to taste one of the hottest, wettest, most amazing things of your life Bunny." I told her before kissing her hard, with her upside down (from my position ) it was very Spiderman and Mary Jane as played by Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst. Then I was very Marissa and licked Nev's lips, down her chin and to my sister's nearby thigh. Filling my hands with her ample ass I squeezed it, parted the cheeks, and then licked my way up. "God this fucking ass!"

"He's gonna lick it! Nevy! You've got a front row seat to... AHHH YES! I love it! I FUCKING LOVE IT!" I ran my tongue from Marissa's cunny, across her fourchette, taint, and then at her asshole. She moaned, laying more atop Nev to arch her butt up and give me access. It tasted of her pussy which had run off here as well as down her thighs. I gave her the same treatment I had Nev, wide licks before pressing my tongue at her cavity but not actually gaining any admittance. "Oh that's so... I fucking love how much he loves my ass!"

I shoved her forward again as the excitement of having at her, the valuable prize she was, any way I wanted got drowned out by that feeling in my cock, the feeling of need. Giving Nev a kiss that she didn't even hesitate over, it was really hot, not only the dazed look on her face as she processed the wickedness we were up to, but also the view of her between my sister's thighs. The view from the side... Nev's giant breasts and my sisters tits rubbing against her friend. It was so much sexy flesh!

"Time for your brother's dick and your girlfriend's tongue to make you come Marissa." I growled as I pulled her back so that her pussy hovered over Nev's mouth, then mounted up behind my older sister with the best ass.

"Oooh yes! I need it! I want it!" Marissa called back over her shoulder.

"Let me see you give it a few licks Bunny." I told Nev who was staring at it nervously. "Don't even have to use your fingers, our pink flower there is always so horny that she's fully blossomed."

"Does that mean... She's Bunny and I'm Flower?" I guess Marissa had been a little jealous that Nev had gotten a nickname after the Energizer Bunny comment.

"Yup," I agreed as if I'd thought of both.

Marissa giggled, then her eyes got big. "You called me that before! I was Flower before, when you came on my face the first time! I got my nickety-name first!"

"Yup," I vaguely remembered calling her something, instead of a bitch, which would have freaked her out but my last girlfriend had loved. While Marissa, internally basked in the idea, I nodded at Nev. "Go ahead."

"Just... Lick it?" I nodded again and she pushed her tongue out and made my sister suck in her breath at the light but nice contact.

"How do I taste?" Trying to make it sound cocky, but the worry was there, at least to my ears.

"Good, really..." And she took another bigger and better lick. "Good but I've tasted you already and... Oh! All I'll have to concentrate on is her clitoris because you'll be... in her..."

"Yup." I wanted to kiss her again, especially with Marissa's quim on her lips and tongue, she'd been worried she wouldn't know what to do.

Now actually mounting up behind Marissa I took hold of my dick, dragging myself through her wet crack and then at her pink entrance. My sister needed it bad, shoving herself back at me as soon as I got there. I let go as the tip went in, looking down at Nev's beautifully amazed face as she had the closest view humanly possible to our coupling. Marissa pushing herself back slow and steady, moaning as quarter inch after quarter inch entered her. Moaning as if quarter inches were inches.

"Fuck yes! Work it! Oooh yes!" When she got all of me she wiggled side to side, rocked her pelvis up and down, rolling my manhood around inside her warm wet insides.

"Foster! Sweet brother! Your cock... Oh god nothing could ever fill me as good as your brother cock! NNnmmmm! Now fuck me with it! Please!" Once more she was way too loud on the brother stuff in a hotel room in my name, but my prick felt good again and I pulled back out, pushing her forward at the same time. Looking down I realized that didn't work, no way Nev could lick her if I was moving Marissa. I pulled her back as I plunged in, did the move again once more, then thrice. When I pulled back this time my dick dribbled across Nev's face. "Give it to me Foster! Yes!"

Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers