Marita at Bat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her pelvis was propped up, she reached out and with open arms invited me to get closer. I crawled up and lay down on top of her with the tip of my manhood teasing the opening to the promised land. I leaned over and kissed her slowly, letting our tongues tease each other and our libidos increase. Her arms were around my waist and she kept pulling me closer to her saying, "I want you in me, OK? Enough of your teasing."

"Just for that I might take more time..." I chuckled.

"No! Dammit, inside, now!" she exclaimed as she tipped her pelvis and pulled herself down the bed slightly all the while slipping me inside her. "Ahh, now that's better."

My cock was encased in a warm, wet and surprisingly tight, silky glove. While resting there I concentrated on feeling the wonderful sensation and not moving at all. I could feel her tighten her pelvis muscles and applying pressure to me, but I still held off moving.

"I thought you wanted to make love," she giggled, "So get with it."

"This feels sooo good," I replied. "I'll start moving in a bit, let me enjoy the sensation first."

She nodded her head and we lay there, her arms around me and my lips kissing hers. I slowly pulled back and sank back into her. I repeated the movement every few seconds and when I would bottom out, she would let out a contented sigh before urging me on. Over the next several minutes my tempo picked up and the pauses at the end of each deep thrust became shorter and shorter. Her hands held my flanks and pulled me to her every time I plunged into her, then they would relax a tad when I pulled back. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper I drove myself into her, experiencing the most exquisite sensations of my life.

Her eyes were closed, her head was tipped back, her breathing came faster and more irregular and I could see her neck veins swelling more and more. I let my eyes close and concentrated on the wonderful, wet-pressure sensation enveloping my cock. Her breathing and panting were like music to my ears. Her womanly scent was a wonderful bouquet of flowers teasing my nose.

Then it happened. My cock and my brain were no longer in control and I felt myself falling, falling into the wild sensation of a mind-blowing orgasm. Waves of extreme pleasure coursed through my body, pulsating light flashed in front of my eyes and my cock erupted with rhythmic surges. As my groaning eased off, I was aware of her screaming my name as she tensed up and clutched at me, pulling me into her even more.

We both relaxed a few seconds, my arms weakened and I collapsed down onto her. I lay there recovering until I pulled back slightly and looked down at her.

"You OK?" she asked.

"Beyond OK. Yeah, way beyond OK," I responded as I dropped down and kissed up her neck to her chin and mouth. Her return kisses were sweet 'Thank Yous' which told me she was pleased and satisfied. After resting a few more seconds, I pulled back and looked her in the eye. "Marita, that was, without a doubt, the most fulfilling and meaningful experience of my life."

"Yeah, pretty powerful. I don't think I've ever felt so close to someone ever before."

"I'd like to think we could repeat this sometime, sometime soon. OK?"

"Definitely OK," she responded as she stretched up for another kiss.

Later I rose up and stretched out beside her. We let our fingers lightly stoke each other as our kisses continued. I realized she was drifting to sleep and I wanted her to know how serious my feelings were about her. "Marita, Honey, I want you to know how serious I am about you."

"Mmm?" she murmured sleepily. I was pretty sure she hadn't even registered what I had said.

"Sleep tight. We'll talk more in the morning."

The smell of rich, roasted coffee teased me awake the next morning. I got up and peed in the little bathroom around the corner. With my boxers on, I strolled into the kitchen. There was a wonderful sight: Marita, wearing nothing but an apron, attending to a frying pan on the stove. I slid up behind her, kissed her on the neck and let my hands slide inside her apron until I was lightly stroking her nipples.

"Stop," she giggled. "How am I supposed to cook if you keep doing that?"

"Do you really want me to stop? Really?"

"No, but please give me just a few more seconds."

After releasing her breasts, I stood there behind her, our bodies barely touching. Once the stove was turned off, she told me to grab a mug and pour out some coffee. We sat down at the tiny table, our knees practically bumping into each other, before she looked up at me.

"I'm not a terribly religious person," she said, "And I missed the opportunity on Thanksgiving, but this morning I want to hold your hand and give quiet thanks that you've come into my life."

"I couldn't agree more. I'll offer the same thanks."

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes as my mind ran away with thoughts of relationships and marriage and love and step kids. I knew I was planning for the long term, something I had not done in years.

Her face slowly lit up with a grin and she gripped my hand even tighter.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"I was thinkin' about last night. Manny, that was beyond perfect. I never felt so loved and worshipped in my whole life."

"You're so worth worshipping." After a few seconds I went on, "I'm finding you also very habit-forming. And when I have a habit, I tend to keep doing it time and time again. I guess what I'm saying is..."

"Is what?" she asked after I paused a few seconds.

"I'm saying your application is now complete."

"What? What application?"

"The girlfriend application. It's complete and approved," I smiled.

"Oh, Manny," she cried as she jumped up and came to my side, wrapped her arms around me and squeezed tightly. "That is so sweet. And I know my two adore you."

"About them, uh, I guess what I need to say is, uh, we need to give this some time. They've had a bit of a rough go, haven't they?"

"Yeah?" she answered and asked with anxiety in her voice.

"So, I suggest we ease into this slowly and make sure they're good with it."

"I agree," she added somberly. Then with a laugh in her voice she went on, "So long as you don't ease into me too slowly. Hurry up, eat your breakfast. We've still got two hours before I have to pick them up."

-----

Juan and Isabella accepted me into their lives with ease. They always ran to me and I got hugs and high fives when I arrived. Marita and I limited our displays of affection to simple kisses in front of them and they seemed completely comfortable with us together. Babysitting and weekend swaps gave us plenty of private time together as did a few of her long lunch breaks. We grew closer and closer by the day.

Christmas was looming and I was invited to help decorate the tree. I saw Marita had kept those few ornaments from years ago while adding more for a bigger tree. The kids were excited and could barely contain themselves. One evening we toured around a few neighborhoods looking at the holiday lights. After the kids were asleep Marita and I sat by the tree holding hands and quietly listening to holiday music. I felt closer to her than I ever had anyone in the past, including my ex before our relationship fell apart. Eventually I departed after receiving some warm and teasing kisses.

I was invited to share Christmas with them and the kids wanted me to spend the night before so they didn't have to wait for me to arrive in the morning. I agreed to spend Christmas eve with them but told them I wouldn't be staying the night. I did promise to return early Christmas morning.

After the kids had gone to bed and Santa's presents were put out, Marita and I had our own little gift exchange. She gave me several nice items and even got a chew toy for Crash. I had a few nice little gifts for her but held one until the end. She opened it to find a bag of baseballs. She looked at me with a puzzled look once she opened the package.

"Honey?"

"Baseballs. They're for a sport played usually in the summer..."

"You ninny! I know what they are. But for a present...?"

"Yeah. I figured since you've been hitting them out of the park, you might need some more, you know, for those next homeruns."

"Oh, you're crazy, know that?" she laughed as she gave me a warm hug.

"Maybe I am. But I was sure you wouldn't strike out and you didn't"

"I know. Thank you for having so much faith in me and helping me around the bases," she chuckled.

"Look at them closely."

"Why?"

"Just check, OK?"

"If you insist," she answered as she went through the bag. The top ones were the usual fare and she pulled them out one at a time, placing them on the couch. Then she came to the bottom one. "It feels lighter, somehow."

"Mmm-hmm."

She rolled it over in her hand and realized the stitching had been cut and the seams glued. "What's this?"

"Can you open it?"

"I'll try. Here, loan me your knife, please." She took it and quickly cut through the glue and the ball fell apart in her hands. "Oh my God," she exclaimed as she tore it open. Her fingers reached in and pulled out a gold necklace with a diamond pendant glistening in the tree lights.

"Oh, Sweetheart, it's lovely. I've never had such a nice necklace. You sure it's for me?"

"Yes, of course. Like it?"

"Like it? I love it and the chain is the perfect length. You're such a goof putting it in a baseball. Thank you," she murmured as she leaned over to kiss me.

"Do you have an idea of what this means?"

"That you like me?"

"Nope. Not even close. This necklace should tell you three things. First is that you didn't strike out. Second is that I love you..."

"Oh, Manny, I love you, too," she said before she kissed me warmly. She turned around and let me slip it over her head and set the little clasp.

"And the third is that this necklace is my way of telling you I fully plan on getting a matching engagement ring for you..."

"Manny! Really? I'll say 'yes,' I promise!" she squealed as she hugged me even tighter.

"Good. It would be pretty embarrassing if you said no," I laughed, "And I fully intend on asking you with the kids there. They should get a say in this too, don't you think?"

'Oh, yeah. I agree one hundred percent. And I don't mind at all them being there when we get officially engaged or when we get married. But I will object," she paused, with a dramatic flair, "I will object to them being on our honeymoon," she giggled.

We cuddled for a few minutes enjoying the atmosphere and the closeness. She stretched up and kissed me lightly on my neck before saying, "I can't believe how lucky I am. This has gotta be the best Christmas ever and you're the best present of all."

I looked down at her and kissed the tiny tears of happiness sliding down her cheeks. "Aw, Honey, now we're already having our first lover's quarrel."

"What?" she looked at me with alarm.

"You see, it's clear to me you're the best present ever."

"Uh-uh, you are!"

"No, you!"

"Usted está," she grinned.

"No, you are," I responded as I tickled her ribs until she giggled.

"OK, OK, I give up," she laughed before assuming a more sober attitude, "But it's the woman's prerogative to have the last word. So, maybe I'm the best present, but you're the best guy on the planet. And I'm so glad you're here with me, mi amor," she murmured as she reached up to kiss me once more.

-----

Trionyx -- November 2021

Votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you.