All Comments on 'Marital Aid Ch. 02'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Clea needs to change her name to Bella or Izzy because Isabella is gone. She ceased to exist the moment she watched the first video. Clea destroyed Isabella and put a replicant in her place. I wonder how many more videos it will take before the creature that was Isabella has been programmed to fit Clea’s ideal pet?

Curiously, what are the current sentencing guidelines for a mind fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Спасибо

my_aspmy_aspabout 2 months ago

Very well done, slowly building up to a climax. Hope that there is a follow up on what the future brings to both of them as they become more intimate. Maybe the next installment will get a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The cheating angle kind of ruins it for me.

300bowler300300bowler300about 2 months ago
Super Hot

Love the way you are building this hot story... Hoping for a lot more chapters...

Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

awesome chapter. Love the progression. now she needs to make her more submissive at work, then in front of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Oh, god, this is sizzling hot! Very creative and erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES