Marital Escapades Pt. 01

Story Info
A married couple’s excursion into sexual adventures.
6.3k words
4.65
12.6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marital Escapades. Part 1

A married couple's excursion into sexual adventure.

A message from Jayne.

After being married for over twenty years we had done most of the usual husband and wife stuff. Lots of vanilla sex in the early days, a little experimentation as time went on, some great relationship building but also some disillusionment then drifting apart and sex between us becoming rather mechanical and often boring. But then luckily, we found something new, something different, we found marital escapades and it totally revitalised our marriage.

It all began when Kevin took a photo of me topless asleep in our garden.

This is a fairly long story so it is told in several parts which I will publish frequently over the next couple of weeks. Whilst it is not essential to read them in order that is recommended though each should work as stand-alone erotic experiences.

Photography

I was lying on a lounger in our back garden half asleep when I heard a familiar clicking sound. It took a few moments for it register what it was first but when I opened my eyes, I saw it was Kevin, my husband taking shots of me and the noise were the clicks from his phone.

"Shit Kevin what are you doing," I said quite loudly covering my bare boobs with my hands.

"Taking a photo of my favourite site," he said grinning and continuing to click as I held my hands over them. "Well both sites actually," he went on.

When I had decided to top up my tan I hadn't expected him home early. So, I had slipped my dress off and then my bra and had lay there completely secluded in just my knickers, a little white thong. There was absolutely nothing sexual about my near naked sunbathing.

An hour or so later as I was about to prepare dinner I walked past his home office when he called out.

"Here Jay, come and have a look at this?"

"At what?" I asked going into his room.

"This," he said clicking his mouse so that the oversized screen on his PC came to life.

"Bugger off Kev no," I groaned when a shot of me lying topless in the garden came up on the screen.

"Don't like it?"

"No of course not."

"I think it's great, and they look great, but then they always do," he went on paying me a rare compliment

"Shut it down and delete it," I told him.

"Well how about this one then?" he asked clicking the mouse again and a shot of just my breasts filled the screen.

"No that's worse, what are you doing messing around with those."

"Just playing, try this one then?" he went on clicking again and a cropped shot from my waist to just beneath the thong came onto the screen. "Look you can see your camel's toe, good ay?"

"No shut it down and stop it."

Broadly ignoring me though smiling he went on. "Check this out, it's my favourite," and up came me covering my tits with my hands almost as if I was playing with them.

"Kev, this is daft, stop it."

"No, I like it and want to do more."

"More what?"

"Shots of you."

"What sort of shots?"

"You undressing and naked, in underwear and so on."

"Don't be daft, why would we do that?"

"Because of the buzz Jay, you know you like the buzz of guys looking at your tits and legs, come on admit it."

"Yes maybe I do but that's different."

"Not really it's still the buzz and that's what sex is all about getting that buzz."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Look again at these," he said flicking through the shots of me completely topless then holding my hands over my boobs covering myself.

"No, I don't want to."

He fiddled with the keyboard and suddenly my boobs with my hands holding them were on the fifty-inch TV screen as well as on the PC.

"For Christ's sake Kevin."

"Good ay?"

"No stop it."

Standing behind me and completely ignoring my complaints he put his arms around me and pulled me against him. I was surprised to feel his erection as he reached up and cupped my boobs.

"What you doing?" I asked rather pathetically.

"I'm going to fuck my wife," he replied moving us a little so I was in front of the window albeit a few feet away.

"Stop it someone will see."

"Doubt it but so what, you'd like that wouldn't you? I know I would."

"Not our bloody neighbours, I wouldn't," I muttered rather enjoying his attention and, I had to admit seeing myself on both screens gave me a little surge of arousal. That increased a lot when I felt him lifting my skirt up and pushing my thong to one side and down a little.

This attention was unusual for us nowadays. Sex anywhere but in bed was mostly a thing of the past as was doing it so early in the evening and I had to admit to myself that it excited me though I was not that keen on the photography angle.

"Not like this Kev," I sighed.

"No, why not," he replied as I felt his bare, hard cock against the cheeks of my bottom.

"Because look out the window you can see people and cars going past."

"So what," he said as I felt him pushing his erection between my legs and against the lips of my pussy. At the same time, he pulled my top down and scooped both of my boobs out of my bra.

"Oh God Kev this is madness."

"Want me to stop? Look in the mirror."

I'd forgotten that he had a fairly large mirror on the wall and in that I saw the pair of us with his cock going into me. That reflection, us being in front of the window and my photos on the two screens combined to get to me and I felt so turned on and he gave me a wonderfully strong orgasm well actually he gave me two before he climaxed as well.

A couple of hours later after we had gone to the bedroom, undressed, showered together and then had more sex Kevin said.

"So, when we doing it again?"

"Doing what?"

"Photography, you posing for me."

"Oh fuck off," I said smiling.

Not much more was said about it then although several times over the next month or so he made hints about it. It came to a head, though, when an Amazon delivery arrived for him. He unpacked it in front of me and when I saw what it was I asked.

"Why the hell have you bought that?"

"Well a phone cam is very limited in the shots it can take."

I didn't get what he meant at first and not until he explained. "When I take shots of you I will need to take close ups and a good digital camera is needed for that."

I was still not getting it so naively I asked what he meant. He said come into my office and I'll explain. He fired up his PC messed around with the mouse and keyboard and the photos of me that he had taken in the garden came up and, of course the penny dropped.

"Well for sure you won't again photograph me like that," I told him.

"How can I photograph you then?"

"You can't."

He walked over and stood close to me.

"Please Jay, let me take some, nothing too risqué."

"Why do you want to?"

"Having you pose for me would be the most exciting thing I can imagine. Please."

I was now in a quandary. He had sort of backed me into a corner.

"Just dressed as you are now Jay. You'll like it or I'll stop."

I felt extremely torn. Recalling when I saw myself on the PC and the TV when he had fucked me in front of the window, the idea of being photographed was exciting to me though it also worried me. What if they got into the wrong hands or if either of our children somehow saw them was going through my mind. At the same time though was that afternoon when he screwed me in front of the window with the image of my boobs on the PC and TV screens.

"Well things have been getting pretty samey in bed haven't they?"

"What do you mean?" I retorted.

"We never try anything new or different and when I took those shots of you I got so aroused. I want to feel like that more often. Do things like we did when I showed you those photos."

"What shag me in front of the window?" I said rather sharply.

"Quite frankly Jay, yes things like that and other such escapades."

"Escapades? What do you mean?"

"Sexual adventures, different things, different places," he said seriously.

"Why, what do you mean?"

"Things like this, they'll spice things up a bit."

"What me posing for you?"

"Yes, you'll see. Never know what it'll lead to."

The recollection of what had happened after he took topless shots of me was in my mind and that excited me but I felt that I had to resist. However, I also knew that a part of me wanted to spice things up as he called it. There had been a sexual tension between us for some time now and we rarely if ever experimented by trying anything new or different.

"Just sit there like that love and look over your shoulder at the camera," I heard him say from behind me.

I looked round and as I did he clicked button and photographed me.

"Kevin stop it," I said as I saw him turning the lens presumably to take close ups. He ignored me and shot a few more of me like that. He moved so that he was side on to me, firing away all the time.

"Come on Jayne, give me something."

"What do you mean?"

"Pose for me, smoulder, love the camera," he went on moving around and taking shots from all angles."

His phrasing about loving the camera hit home and despite my reservations I found myself responding. I patted my hair in place and beamed a smile at the camera.

"Mmmm fantastic, you have such a great smile love. Tip your head back" he went on moving closer to where I was seated on the arm of the settee.

I did as he asked.

"Hurry up Kev," I said not really wanting him to hurry, but felt it prudent to say so.

"Just a few more Jayne. Would you arch your back a bit please?"

I realised of course that by doing that my breasts would push out and be emphasised. If I was going to stop it that was then I should have foot my foot down once and for all. But I didn't and I did as he asked.

"Oh my god they look fantastic," he said softly clearly focusing on my chest.

"Well you've seen them often enough like most days for god knows how many years.

"Not like this I haven't. Stand up please."

Almost mesmerised now by the heavy sexual atmosphere I obeyed.

"Turn around."

I did as he asked and I said. "Why?"

"I want some of your rear."

"My rear?"

"I mean your bum, you know you have a great ass."

"Do I Kev?" I rather coyly asked quite enjoying my husband of over twenty years complimenting me.

"Yes you do you have a great ass," he retorted adopting a slight American accent to say ass.

"Thank you Kevin," I found myself saying as I turned round with him clicking away as I did. He gave me a series of instructions in quick succession.

"Look over your shoulder at me."

"Turn at the waist. To your right and now your left. Hold that and put your left hand in your hair, ruffle it up a bit. Put your hands as far above you as you can get them. Mmmmmm lovely" he breathed. "Bare skin at last."

I realised that my top would have ridden up a bit and that my back and side would be on view to him and the camera.

"Pull it up further."

"What my top?"

"Yes. As if you are about to take it off."

"Now Kev, don't push your luck, don't go too far."

"I only said as if you were going to take it off, not take it off, so don't worry."

"Ok, but this is as far as I am going," I muttered rather unconvincingly.

I wrapped my arms around my front and reached down and gripped the hem of my top.

"Lift it up a bit."

"Just a little then," I sighed now feeling my arousal increasing. It was such a delight to have my husband saying such nice things about me and I responded to that.

I pulled it up so there were a few inches between the waist of my tight, white pedal pusher jeans and the hem of the top.

"Oh yes, more bare flesh," he sighed clicking away. "Just a bit further and arch your back a more."

I lifted it further enjoying the sensation of exposing my back to the camera and, I suddenly thought, to my husband as well.

"Ok?" I asked looking over my shoulder at him. He was standing upright and as clear as anything I saw his erection in his jeans. It made me gulp, but I wasn't quite sure why. Concern, guilt, worry, want, desire hope? I wasn't sure, possibly all of them.

Our eyes met.

"See what you do?"" he whispered nodding down at the bulge.

"Me or taking the photos?" I asked secretly pleased that I could turn him on so much.

"Just a bit more."

"What the top?"

"Yes pull it up further."

I couldn't see much of a problem with that so I eased it up a little more so that it was nine inches or so up from my waist.

"Pull it up Jayne so we can see your bra strap."

"We? Stop now, this is going too far."

"It's only us Jayne. No one will see them apart from us."

"You said we?"

"I meant the camera and me and you come to that. Nobody else will ever see them."

"You promise?"

"Of course, you can help me delete them when we've done. Ok?"

"I suppose so."

"Then up to your bra strap come on."

I lifted it up until the quite thin for the weight and D cup size it had to support, black bra strap was visible to the camera.

"Oh boy yes," keep turning and looking at me with that bra strap on show, it's awesome."

It was really getting to me now. I could feel my nipples pounding as if about to burst and my boobs became so heavy. He clicked away as I turned from side to side and put on a bit of a show by tossing my head back and running my spare hand through my spiky, shortish, blonde hair.

"Gee that's fantastic. Now keep the top up above the bra strap and bend forward so I get more of that lovely bum. How about pulling the top up so it's around your neck?"

"That will mean I show all of my bra."

"Yes dear spot on, come on what's the problem?"

"Me doing this."

"Doing what?"

"Posing like this," I whimpered now not even convincing myself let alone Kevin who I saw was smiling knowingly

"You undress in front of me in the bedroom Jayne so why not here?"

"Because of the camera."

"But that's just recording it, making it easier for me to remember you and have a record of my gorgeous, sexy wife with a body that most woman would die for."

Laughing at his compliments I groaned. "Flattery will get you everywhere," as I pulled the black, silky top up so that it was bunched round my upper chest and shoulders. I heard him clicking away taking photos of my back then he said huskily.

"Will you turn round now please?"

I turned slowly knowing that we were going into very uncharted territory. I was showing him my breasts in a gossamer thin, near diaphanous bra. I was acutely aware that my nipples were as hard as they could be and that they would be clearly visible to him and the camera. Unlike in the garden, this was overt posing, it was erotic and arousing and was only being done for our sexual pleasure and delight. As that was going through my mind the fact that I had thought 'our' and not 'his' delight hit me. And then I began to realise that it was to my sexual pleasure as well as my husband's. I also began to realise that in a perverse way I was enjoying posing for 'them.'

He was shooting fast now, fiddling with the lens presumably zooming in and out on my breasts and nipples.

"Just pose instinctively love, don't think too much about it, just do what comes naturally to you."

I didn't respond by saying anything but I struck a few poses, turning this way then the other, putting my hands on my hips then in my hair. Kevin ooohed and ahhed as I did that.

"Smashing Jayne, go for it. I can see that I am working with a real pro."

"Now, now I'm not that."

"Ok a gifted amateur then."

"Yes that's better" I replied smiling feeling more relaxed as the mood lightened. He soon changed that though. He was peering into the camera and not even looking at me when he said very huskily, quite softly and in an almost matter of fact tone.

"Take it off Jayne."

I didn't say anything. Equally I didn't do anything, but I just stood there.

"Come on please, take your bra off. We've come this far and I have seen your breasts so many times haven't I?"

"Yes, but this is going too far," I muttered keeping up the what had become even to myself a slightly ridiculous charade.

"Why is it? We'll delete them after," he said holding the camera by his side and standing up straight.

I couldn't stop my gaze running down his body until it locked on his full erection. He didn't flinch or look away when he saw where I was looking.

"See what you do to me?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"So please take the top and bra off and let me, the camera and me see your tits."

For some reason his levity got to me and thinking. 'Well, I am only showing my breasts to my husband',' without further ado and hardly any thought I slipped the top off and dropped it on the floor. He took more shots.

"Jesus, you look fantastic," he told me as I reached behind me. "Hold it there and turn round I want to get some shots of you taking it off."

"You've seen me do it loads of times," I smiled.

"Yes but not like this not with the camera have I and believe me love it's so much more exciting, don't you agree?"

I didn't reply but I got what he meant and I as good as agreed with him as he snapped away from the back, side and front as I removed my bra and stood before him topless.

"Fuck Jayne your tits really are awesome."

"Maybe if you told me that more often our sex wouldn't have got a bit stale," I cracked back.

"Hmmmmm yes, true love but see what the camera can do, it's that which prompted me to say that. Now touch them for me."

"No, not as you photograph me doing it, that really is going too far. We have to stop now," I said probably rather huskily as I knew full well that is precisely what I wanted to do.

"No, it's not, it's perfect and we can't stop now. This is the most exciting thing that has happened to me for ages. Please, please touch them for me Jayne, touch them for us please."

His words and, I have to admit the outline of his hard on in his jeans got me going. I lifted a hand and gently touched my breast. I stroked it, caressed it. It felt good. So good that involuntarily, almost, I cupped them and gently squeezed both boobs.

He asked. "Is that nice Jay, do you like doing it. Is it turning you on?"

"Mmmmm yes, Kev, yes it is," I sighed stroking both breasts.

"Pinch your nipples for me."

I didn't even think of objecting. They needed to be treated like that, they wanted me to pinch them so I did.

"Oh wow, Jay that's fantastic."

"Yes maybe it is, but we have to stop now and I mean it," I said picking up my top and bra.

"Ok, but it really has been amazing he said walking over to where I was standing covering my breasts with my top. "Not much point doing that really is there?" He said smiling and gently taking the top from me. "Thank you so much Jayne, you really are an amazing woman."

"And you are a lovely man," I whispered putting my hand up to stroke his face. Possibly thinking I was going to put my arm round his neck or was giving him an invitation, he slid his arm round my waist, pulled me to him and kissed me, full on the mouth. I fell against him as his arms pulled me towards him.

'Jesus his cock is awesome' I rather ridiculously thought given that I had felt it and had it in me so many times as, momentarily I revelled in the feelings of my husband's fully erect, stunningly hard cock pushing into the softness of my stomach.

"Kevin no, stop," I grunted slipping away from him.

"Sorry Jayne, but I couldn't help it. I'm so worked up."

"Oh darling," I groaned looking at the outline of his erection in his tight jeans.

It was so appealing, indeed he was so appealing. It was more as if he was a new lover than a husband of so long. Unlike in recent times, I wanted him, I wanted his arms around me, his body against mine and his cock squashing into my tummy. I wanted to see my husband's swollen cock and hold, kiss and suck it.

We stood close together not catching the other's eyes. We didn't speak for some time and then we pulled away a little and looked at each.

12