Marital Escapades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let's just do this and then we delete the lot."

"We have already gone too far," I groaned although I was admitting to myself that I wanted to go further. I wanted the camera to see and capture my nudity. Yes, I wanted to make love to the camera and then have my husband fuck me.

"But we both wanted to didn't we? You did didn't you? You wanted to do it didn't you?" he went on.

Putting my hand on his cheek I whispered back. "I can't say that, it's wrong what I have done so far."

"No, it's wonderful, it's the most wonderful thing we've ever done."

"Kevin don't say that. It's a crazy thing a wife posing for her husband to take such photos."

He got the camera and started running through the images.

"Look they are fantastic as you are. Please let's do some more."

I hesitated as I looked at the images of me topless and caressing my breasts. I didn't know which way to go, more posing or stop? As it had that earlier time, seeing myself in a photo doing such things got to me. I felt a charge of arousal.

"Come on Jay what harm can it do now? I took the other photos. I have seen all of you so often and we have had sex a few times haven't we?

"Just a few," I grinned.

"Oh come on" he said running his hand down my bare arm and holding my hand. "You can't be prudish with me now can you?"

"No I suppose not," I smiled pleased that he felt the need to persuade me as it was precisely what I wanted to do.

"Then come on let's just do this," he went on taking hold of the hem of my top.

We both looked down at his hand as it slowly pulled it away from me. I froze and felt totally unable to do anything to stop him, not that I really wanted to although I felt that I should try. As the silky material slid down my breasts it was as though it was happening to someone else. Slowly, almost agonisingly slowly as we looked at each other he slid my top and bra away from my breasts.

"Let go dear," he croaked as we both felt the tension and eroticism of the moment. As if mesmerised I did and he quickly slid them completely off me and dropped them onto a chair.

"Oh darling, they are so beautiful" he whispered staring at my breasts that he has seen so many times in the past. "Can we go on now?"

"Yes," I replied my heart pounding with excitement and I realised want and desire. Ridiculously I recognised, wanted the camera to fuck me!

"Let's go to the bedroom and take some shots on the bed?"

"No I think we should stay here."

"Actually, that might be better with the light in here."

"Good. How do you want me?"

We resumed the posing with me topless. Again, now I was 'performing' I relaxed and quite readily agreed to again cupping, squeezing and caressing my boobs. He must have taken thirty or so shots of them from different angles.

"Jayne," he said suddenly.

"Yes love?" I replied taking my hands from my breasts and looking at him.

"Take your trousers off?"

That shook me, but I guess I had half expected it.

"Kev, I think we are going too far now."

"Oh come on Jay, why stop now?"

I gave in partly to get this over with, but mainly because I wanted to. I wanted him to see me and photograph me. I wanted to pose and be an exhibitionist. I didn't want to overthink the situation but I wondered why the hell I wanted to flaunt myself at my husband of so many years when it had not occurred to me before? It hit me that it was not really my husband that I now wanted to excite, it was my new lover, the camera.

"Ok," I whispered.

"Great," he gushed.

I undid the button and then slid the zip down.

"Hold it there," he said shooting my fingers on my zip. "Now do that slowly."

I did as he asked until it was all the way down and he could see the front of the white thong that didn't match with the bra that was lying on the floor. Sliding my white, pedal pusher trousers down as he watched me through the lens of his camera ranked alongside anything I had ever done for sheer eroticism. That was quickly surpassed, however, when I stood before him and the camera in just that tiny black thong.

"Fuck me" he gasped.

"Now or later?" I asked grinning.

Car Sex.

We talked quite a lot about the photo session explaining to each other a little, but not everything about how we felt as I had gradually undressed and he had taken shots of me.

"See what I mean about trying new things love?" he'd said in bed one night.

I agreed with him but was fairly non-committal about trying more 'new things.'

A few weeks later Kevin and I had a date to an upscale West End restaurant. We rarely bothered going up town much nowadays preferring local places and thus avoiding the hassle of the train journey, the ridiculous expense of a car or the frustration of parking. However, as it was near to my birthday, he treated me so in my 'glad rags' I got the tube into Mayfair where we had a drink in the bar of The Ritz before the short walk to the restaurant. It was a lovely meal and we chatted animatedly throughout it until around ten when a car he'd ordered on his company's account collected us to take us home which is ten miles or so across London. Almost as soon as we were moving in the heavy vehicle and pedestrians' traffic, he pulled me to him and we kissed. It was immediately an open-mouthed kiss with both tongues coming into play right away; I loved it.

I was wearing a blue dress, quite low cut, as he likes me showing off my 'assets'. It was probably slightly on the short side for my age as the hem was some six inches or so above my knees with a white bolero type jacket over it. Being late summer it was warm and I had nicely tanned legs so I wasn't wearing either stockings or tights but simply red, four-inch heels.

Almost as soon as his lips engulfed mine, I felt his hand slide up the outside of my leg taking the short skirt with it until they both reached my hip.

"Stop it, the driver," I whispered grabbing his wrist.

"It's ok, he can't see the glass is one way," he told me nodding at the panel between the front and back seats that had been discreetly closed. "But why would you care, you didn't mind the camera and me seeing everything do you?"

"That's different it's just us and what about the pedestrians?" I said looking out the window as we crawled along in the quite heavy evening Mayfair traffic.

"Oh, the windows are smoked so they can't see in."

That relaxed me a little and we kissed deeper and more energetically as his tongue surged back into my mouth and his hand slid round from the outside of my leg to the inside. He rested it right on my thong covered pubic mound and pressed putting delightful pressure on my clit. That made me jump and I couldn't suppress a low moan.

As he had pulled me to him when we kissed, I was slightly on one side of my buttocks and turned towards him hence my legs were open a little enabling his hand to slip between them. He slid it up the inside of my thigh and pressed right on my lips.

"Mmmm you sexy bitch you're soaked," he said grinning.

"Am I? Not surprising really, is it?" I replied opening my legs a little more as he pushed the thong to one side and ran his fingers all the way around my wetness. "Now stop please."

"Don't you want to cum?" he asked as we drove past the Tower of London.

"Of course I do but not here."

"Why not?"

"Because of the driver and well you know."

"The passenger compartment is soundproof Jay and the glass between us and him is also smoked, we use this company a lot; he can't see or hear a thing."

"You think of everything don't you," I muttered as I felt his finger sliding along my lips.

"I try to love, I really do," he responded easing them inside me and asking. "Ok?"

"Yes," I gasped as he pushed them right up me and held them there rigid.

"Still ok?"

"Yes very much," I told him squirming a little as I felt him pulling on the elastic of the black thong. "What are you doing?" I rather ridiculously asked.

"What's it feel like I am doing?" he said as I felt the thong sliding down my thighs.

"No Kevin stop."

"Why? You don't need it, do you?"

Not having an answer to that I didn't reply and went along with him pulling my panties down by lifting up and almost standing as he pulled them down to my knees. As I stood, he slipped his fingers out of me making me grunt with disappointment! As we continued kissing, I felt him sliding the zip down at the back of my dress. That sort of excited and worried me as we had not done this before in a car and I wondered just how far he was going to go. I got my answer when he pulled the front of the dress down over my boobs in the black bra.

"That's enough Kev, we're going too far," I groaned as he took hold of my hand and placed it on his erection. That felt so good that, temporarily at least, I forgot my reservations and enjoyed him carrying on easing my boobs out of my bra. "You bastard," I groaned half joking as he pulled me onto his lap, slid his hand up my legs and under the skirt bunched around the tops of my legs and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth.

He pulled me so that my bare back was against the window with my legs stretched out, one over his lap and along the seat the other with my foot in the red heel on the carpet. I saw that my panties were around my knees and that he was pushing them further down my legs so I lifted my foot up and he got them to around my ankles. I fumbled them off completely with my foot and saw them fall onto the thick carpet of the Merc.

I was now on his lap leaning back against the window with the top of my dress open, the skirt bunched around my waist, my knickers on the floor and his hand returning to between my legs with his fingers fumbling at the folds of my pussy.

Then like that he finger-fucked me to a stunning orgasm.

We stopped when we got near to home and I made myself look decent and fixed my hair, clothing and make-up. Pulling up outside our house the quite strong light in our porch came on as I got out first followed by Kevin who shut the door and spoke to the driver presumably giving him a tip. Just as I was about to go into the house, I remembered he'd taken my knickers off and I hadn't picked them up. Turning, I looked at the car as the strong light lit everything up and looking through the window I saw them lying on the floor. Opening the door I as surreptitiously as possible bent down to pick them up. As I was doing that I looked up and saw the driver turning. Our eyes met through the clear glass and I saw him smiling.

"The fucking windows weren't one way you bastard," I almost screamed when we were in the house.

"Oh, weren't they, I thought they were," he grinned.

I was ready to have a blazing row with him but he seemed to anticipate that and as I started shouting, he took me into his arms and after kissing me firmly on my mouth whispered.

"I've only got one regret Jay."

"What's that?" I asked a little pacified by the kiss.

"That I didn't fuck you on the back seat of the car," he said pulling my skirt up, fondling my bare buttocks and adding. "Just as I am going to right here and now.

I couldn't really believe what had happened. Both how far we had gone in the back of the car and that Kevin had conned me about the windows being blacked out. But even more so, I couldn't believe how turned on I had been all the way home.

"How could you do that to me?" I asked him later in bed after he had fucked me.

"What finger you and make you cum?"

"No, well yes that but also about the windows?"

"Ok, a few questions. Would you have done what we did if you'd known?"

"No of course not?"

"Ok did you enjoy it?"

"Well yes until I realised people would have seen us?"

"And how's that make you feel?"

"Embarrassed."

"Nothing else, nothing about how you feel that they might have seen?"

"No."

"Come on be truthful. The thought excites you doesn't it, just like when we fucked in front of the window?"

Whilst I refused to answer that or even admit to myself, just how aroused I had been, I knew that deep down I had an exhibitionist streak, that I quite enjoyed guys leering at me and often when I dressed, I played to it, with low-cut tops, tight skirts or leggings and flashing too much leg.

"I want to do more things like that and the photos," he slightly shocked me by saying.

Idle thoughts.

Over the next few days my mind kept thinking of what we had done in the car and how pedestrians and the driver would have seen us. That was on top of posing for him the recollection of which was never far from my mind. We had done that again a few days before the date at the restaurant and whilst I was still reticent about going the whole hog I was more relaxed and had readily had sex on the floor of the lounge that we had used for the session.

I was, I realised, beginning to enjoy our marital escapades.

A goodbye from Jayne.

Thanks for reading Part 1 of my story. If you have enjoyed it you can leave a score out of 5 and any comments or suggestions. I look forward to publishing part 2 very soon, keep a look out for it.

12