All Comments on 'Marital Escapades Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Start of another gem, Jayne.

Very sexy first chapter with Jayne seeming to be reticent at every step only to surrender fully to Kevin’s wishes and submit to the photos, car sex etc. Hopefully this will continue and we will hear much more about your journey into new sex adventures.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Sadly I wasn't as persuasive with my wife. I was sometimes away and would have loved some pics for those times, ahem ;) Her concern was the same as you mentioned. Glad you had some fun with it and look forward to the next chapter even if Kevin was a tad naughty about the windows.

Thanks, Andy

SexyShelSexyShelabout 1 year ago

Very good story and I can relate to it very well. I think a lot of women would be exhibitionists if they could only allow themselves to be "seduced" into it as in your story.

6ulprsn6ulprsnabout 1 year ago

Actually I think the writer captured some of the efforts that couples who have been married for a long time deal with. One willing; one reticent. Well done. Looking for next one!

mauioutlawmauioutlawabout 1 year ago

I wrote a response but was not logged in. I am not going thru the BS of writing it again. Nor awarding it 5 stars. Author, please tell mods that there should be some continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since you are English and, if you are like my UK born wife, a stickler for the English language, I'll point out at the beginning of the story you mean "sight" not "site".

Her breasts were a beautiful sight. A site is a place.

I enjoy your work, so I'll blame auto correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part one was an amazing read, looking forward to continuing the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES