Marital Lust 09: Calling the Shots

Story Info
She gives the orders as he fucks Samantha.
6.5k words
4.84
11.9k
11

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, he's right: if the night at Samantha's had been the last night that we'd done anything that wild, I think we would have both been satisfied. We certainly had done more interesting things in the bedroom in the past year than we had in a while, and I will tell you that makes me it all worth it. But I also will tell you that there was more I was looking forward to exploring.

He wasn't exactly right about the weeks following the party, though. Yes, there was that afternoon on our couch and in our kitchen after I got back from San Francisco, but aside from a couple of other times, that was about it. Something as... elaborate... as our three-way adventure takes a lot of energy and wears you out for a while afterward. Don't get me wrong, I think I've got a more than healthy sex drive for a woman in her forties, but I need more recovery time than I did back in my college years.

When I sent Samantha three files in January, I'd been thinking about these next few steps since she'd offered herself before the party. You know how it is--you get an idea in your head, you're given some sort of permission for the idea, and then you start thinking about what else you can do. That began with letting my imagination go as to what I would like to watch her and my husband do to one another. It evolved as I watched them fuck and then joined in because not only was the sex really hot, I discovered that having them do what I wanted was a turn on. I thought a lot about how I told Samantha to take his cock all the way down her throat, and how I told her to sit on his face; it was just as hot as anything I'd seen the two of them do, and I wanted to be in charge of it all.

It wasn't a control thing in a domination way, though. I'd explored a little bit of that when I was watching videos in my hotel rooms; as sexy as it could be, it wasn't something I was interested in. This was more like scripting and then directing a scene. So when I considered what to send Samantha, I decided to start with what I knew: a couple of the audios my husband and I had both listened to and a favorite regular video.

For the audio files, I went with Elle. He was correct when he called her my favorite. She has this sultry voice that she does so much with: she can be breathy, sexy, playful, and even commanding. There's so much that she can do and so many ways I'm sure she makes him come when he listens to her. So I chose "Twice as Nice" and another file in the hopes that Samantha would be interested in re-creating them... at least in some way.

I won't get into the tedious details of what it took for us to put together our "Twice as Nice", but it was more work than I expected. But since the result was so great, I had no qualms about recording the audio that Samantha requested in exchange. That would be it, though. The other two "assignments" (if you will), I decided, would be in person.

Up next was the video or my plan to not only watch but direct my husband having hot sex with Samantha right in front of me. And while that video might have been easy to send her way, it was hard to find. Back when Samantha first gave me the advice to search for and find what I wanted, I went right to PornHub where I was met with what seemed like a wall of "teens" or women my age sleeping with their "step sons." It was tough to simply find a slightly older couple (or group because I watched a few of those) who didn't go too far for me. But then I found a porn star who was tall and voluptuous and while not all of her videos were hits, there were a few that I came back to more than a few times.

It wasn't until early January, when I had an afternoon to myself and decided to be a little indulgent, that I realized my favorite porn star bore a resemblance to Samantha.

No, this isn't some crazy twist. Samantha isn't on PornHub. This tall, voluptuous, brunette beauty had the same body as my best friend, and as I discovered that afternoon, turning the video off and just imagining Samantha going through all of the positions and acts in that video with my husband was hotter than watching it on my iPad.

But I could make it even hotter--a personal show for me--and after Samantha thanked me for sending her that audio file, I texted her if she was interested in what was on the video.

"Sure. Are we making a sex tape?" she asked.

"No, in person," I replied.

"Do we have to copy it exactly?"

"Well... I'll tell you what I want to see."

"That sounds interesting."

"I know," I said. "So, are you in?"

"Yes."

"I'll be in touch about setting it up," I replied.

She replied with a thumbs up and a few days later, we worked out the details. Like the first time, my husband was clueless about what we were up to; unlike the first time, the plan wasn't simply "flirt with him during the party and then attack him after." No, it involved making sure that we were all available, figuring out whose place we were going to use, and that she had the right lingerie.

That day when we were available was a Saturday in late February, about three weeks after my trip to Chicago. I was in the middle of a rare travel lull and Samantha's daughters were not around; the older was back at college and the younger was at her dad's for the weekend. Our kid had plans for that evening, which meant we had to be around to chauffeur, but we had the afternoon free. So we decided on calling it "lunch."

And we really did have lunch. Because this wasn't like keeping a doctor's appointment or anything.

We went over to her house in the early afternoon, bottle of wine in hand, and spent an hour or so catching up. Samantha and I kept our cool, although I have to confess that was easier said that done. She slyly flirted with him the entire time and it was turning me on. He seemed to catch on a little, or at least was letting his mind wander to the possibilities. Considering the last time all three of us had hung out together was at her Christmas party, I couldn't blame him.

Anyway, we'd finished our lunch and my husband and I were cleaning off the kitchen table when Samantha excused herself and went upstairs. He didn't think anything of it, but I had to subtly take a cleansing breath because I knew what she was up to. Then, I took a gulp of wine and helped him put some plates in the sink.

A few minutes later, we heard the click of heels on the floor, and looked up to see Samantha standing in front of us. She was wearing a black corset that pushed her breasts up and just about over the top of its cups, and a barely there G-string over a garter that was attached to fishnet stockings. She was stunning.

"Holy shit," my husband managed.

Samantha smiled and walked over to him. Her heels were tall enough that she was just about his height, so when she squeezed herself against him, everything lined up. You wouldn't think that this would also be a turn on, but I was immediately reminded of that porn star; I was so aroused that had I not planned for her to fuck him, I would have taken her myself.

"You want to come upstairs?" she asked him.

Oh God yes, I thought. He nodded and she smiled, then turned and walked away. We both watched her for a moment, taking in how her G-string disappeared between her ample ass cheeks, and then followed her upstairs.

Her bedroom was fully lit, the comforter sat in a pile on the floor, and in front of her walk-in closet, she'd placed one of those papasan chairs, which was meant for me. It also clearly came from one of her daughters' bedrooms because she'd placed a sheet over the cushion. Noting her conscientiousness, I chuckled and sat down.

Samantha took my husband's hand and guided him over to the space between my chair and the bed. They kissed for a few moments and he ran his hands up down her back and squeezed her ass. "I think he likes what he sees," she said.

"Well, how could he not? I mean, I do." I replied.

She smiled and kissed him again, moving her hands up and down until one of them cradled the back of his head and the other his back. He continued to squeeze her ass, and after a minute, she pulled her head away and stared at me while he kissed her neck and throat. I stared back, making sure I met her intensity and slid my hand between my legs, which closed a little as I rubbed myself through my jeans. She smiled and started kissing him again.

"Take his dick out and suck it," I said.

My first direction. I was a little bit nervous, to be honest, because as much as we had planned, I didn't know how things were going to go in the moment. But Samantha smiled and dropped to her knees, then unzipped my husband's jeans and reached into his underwear. He was rock hard and she wrapped her hand around his shaft then flicked his head with her tongue.

He moaned, and she slid his pants down, took the head of his dick into her mouth and cradled his balls in her hand. He let his pants fall to his ankles and as her lips went further down his shaft, took off his shirt. A moment later, she was sliding her mouth slowly up and down his cock and he was loving it.

So was I. "That's so hot," I told her. "Keep doing that." I took a breath, resisting the urge to undress as Samantha kept slowly sucking him. "A little faster."

She sped up and my husband moaned again. "Now, take him all the way," I told her, to which she replied by sliding her lips all the way up and then all the way down. Her lips rested right on his pubic hair and I heard her gag for a moment as the head hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck," he said.

"Yeah," I replied as Samantha continued to deep throat him. I was still rubbing myself through my jeans with one hand, and I squeezed my breast with the other. A moment later, Samantha came up for air, so I took a deep breath and placed my hands at my side.

"Sorry," she said, catching her breath.

"Nothing to be sorry about. He probably needs a break, too. I know I do."

She chuckled and I could hear all three of us breathing heavily. For a moment, I wondered if we'd all have the stamina; if we didn't, though, we were still bound to have fun, so I decided not to worry about it.

"Stand up and show him your pussy."

Samantha did as told, standing up, taking a step back and turning around. She hooked her thumbs into her G-string and wiggled her ass as she took it off. Then, she stepped out of it and turned around to show us her freshly waxed pussy, which was bare except for a thin landing strip of brown hair. My husband and I both had to catch our breaths.

"Sit on the bed and spread your legs so we can see how turned on you are," I told her. She sat down and spread herself wide, revealing her bare, swollen lips.

"Play with yourself."

Samantha supported herself with her left hand and began rubbing her clit with her right.

"Look him in the eyes. Show him that you want him," I told her.

She bit her lip and stared at my husband, who was transfixed. He took a breath and reached for his cock.

"No, babe. You need to let that rest. It's your turn, anyway. Get on your knees and lick her," I told him.

Samantha took her hand away from her clit as he slid his hands up her stockings and licked the bare parts of her inner thighs before bringing his tongue between them. She breathed loudly, and as I watched his head move as he ate her, I squirmed in my seat. He kept going and she moaned, arching her back, getting close to her own orgasm. And even though it would have been so easy to watch her buck and come all over his face, I had other things in mind, so I told him to sit back and give her a moment.

She whimpered a little and sighed. "I know," I said, "But trust me, this'll be better. Stand up."

Samantha stood up and I told my husband to lie down on the bed with his feet on the floor. He did so and then I asked her, "You want that cock, don't you?"

"Mmmm... yes," she said.

"Go ahead. Get on that cock," I told her, "Facing me."

She got on her knees and straddled him, supporting herself with one arm and holding his dick with the other. Then, she slid down on it slowly and I watched it fill her up. "Fuck, he's so big."

"I know. And you look so hot right now," I said. "Go ahead."

Samantha began slowly grinding on his dick with her legs spread as wide as possible so that I could watch her pussy take him. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen and as I stared and watched it for a while, I slid my hand up my shirt. My nipples were hard and I pinched one of them through my bra. My other hand was rubbing my jeans again, and as she kept riding him, I unbuttoned them and slid my hand down. My underwear was already wet as I started rubbing myself through it.

I closed my eyes and sighed; when I opened them again, she was staring at me, licking and biting her lips. I stared back and her and took off my jeans and shirt. She brought her right hand around and began rubbing her clit again.

"Yeah, do that," I told her as I continued to rub my clit through the soaked fabric of my white thong panties.

"Rub faster," I told her as I took a moment to unhook my bra and drop it over the side of the chair.

I took both hands up to my breasts and squeezed them, then pinched my nipples while watching his dick pump in and out of her. "Fuck her harder," I told him.

Samantha repositioned herself so that instead of kneeling on the bed, she was squatting. So much of her was exposed as she arched her back. My husband slid his hands around her hips and started pumping his dick fast.

I slid my panties down and off, bit my lip at the sight of my swollen, bare cunt and started rubbing my clit. "You're close, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she managed.

I was too, but I didn't say anything for a moment. Instead, I worked my fingers around my pussy, getting myself right to the edge so that I could be there when she came. Then, when I felt my hips and thighs tighten, I said, "Go ahead and come."

She arched her back even more while tilting her hips back and forth. "FUCK!" she yelled. I responded with a moan and my thighs closed around my hand as my orgasm shot through me. Meanwhile, he slowed his pace. I was amazed he hadn't come with us.

I sat in the chair, my hands at my side and my legs spread. "Stand up, Samantha," I said once I had some breath. "Show me your tits."

She pushed herself up and got on her feet, her heels--which were still on--digging into the carpet. I took another calming breath and watched her search for the hooks on the corset, then undo them one by one. When she reached the last one, she let it fall to the floor and her breasts spilled out, revealing her large brown nipples. She took them in each hand and then took a couple of steps forward, presenting them to me just out of reach of my mouth. The sight of her in heels, stockings and her garter surrounding her swollen cunt and those ample tits presenting themselves was the most beautiful thing I'd seen all afternoon, and I wanted to reach out and devour her right there. Alas, that wasn't in the script, so I stared at her, letting her know how turned on I was while I squeezed my own breasts and bit my lip.

"Sit up, baby," I told my husband, "Samantha's going to turn around and give you her tits."

He sat up and scooted back to give her enough room to kneel on the bed, then slid one hand around her waist while bracing himself with the other. She sat in his lap and grabbed his head so that it was in the center of her chest. I couldn't exactly see what he was doing, but did I really need to? I knew he was all over her, his tongue exploring every inch he could. I let them keep it up for a minute or so and then told her to ride his dick again, which she did with gusto, pushing him down on the bed and then sliding it inside her.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back she leaned forward and dangled her breasts in his face. He grabbed each of them and started going back and forth with his mouth and tongue, sucking each nipple. I slid a finger into my pussy, then two as I watched his dick disappear under her ass cheeks, which clenched as she rode him. Samantha moaned. I could see her push further onto him, taking him deeper, and I matched the rhythm of my fingers to the movement of her ass.

She was slow to start but then went a little faster as she got more and more turned on. I followed suit, fucking myself as I rubbed my clit with my thumb. My breathing got heavier and I felt my legs tighten as another orgasm approached, so I took my hand away.

"Ride his face," I told her.

Samantha looked over her shoulder and asked, "Which way?"

"Face the same way you are right now."

She slid off his dick, then placed her hands a little further down the bed and peeled herself up his body until she was sitting over his face with her knees on either side of her head. My view was of her ass, which was tilted toward me, tight and round. His view, which I gathered from his, "Wow", was of her swollen cunt, which must have been wide open and soaking wet.

Samantha seethed as he began licking her, and she slowly began moving her hips forward and back.

"Your pussy tastes so good," he said as he took a breath.

"I'm so wet for you, baby. Wet from your cock," she replied. I stifled a laugh for a moment because even I thought that was a little cheesy, and then returned to watching her slide back and forth over his mouth. She started moving a little faster, but I kept my hands off myself, content to sit back and watch.

As she continued her pace, his hands found the back of her thighs and slid up, cupping each of her ass cheeks. Then, he slid his fingers between them and began to knead them, teasing around the edge of her asshole.

She tilted herself back a little in approval and the back and forth of her hips got shorter.

"Just like that," she said.

I began rubbing my clit again, knowing how good that felt when he did it to me. I slid my two fingers inside me again and watched for a minute or two, slowly bringing myself back up to the edge I'd found earlier. Across from me, Samantha was doing the same, grinding herself into his face and pushing back on the fingers that were massaging her ass and now rubbing her hole.

"Fuck, this feels so good. Keep going," she told him.

I could feel myself getting ready to come and knew that I wasn't going to have much luck holding it back. "Go faster," I said. Samantha rode him more forcefully and I began to finger myself faster, matching her pace. Her breaths shortened as she got closer to coming.

"Yes, baby. Fuck his mouth with your cunt."

Her breathing got shorter and louder as she went faster, almost slamming herself onto his face. I fucked myself harder and harder. My legs tightened around my hand, but I kept it up, and as my orgasm rushed through me, I threw my head back and yelled.

Samantha was yelling as well and I watched her throw her chest forward and her thighs tighten around his head. She was right on the edge of an orgasm and after a few more thrusts she came, her ass clenching as tight as it could. She let go for a moment, then clenched harder, trying to let out a scream of her own but coming up with barely any air.

After she was done, her legs trembled and she panted as she laid down on the bed next to my husband who was finally coming up for air.

"Holy... wow," he said.

"You okay, baby?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just need a sec," he replied.

I giggled and said, "Okay."

As I once again listened to our heavy breathing, I surveyed the scene. Samantha sat next to him, still in her stockings and heels, propping herself up on her elbows and showing me her wrecked pussy. He sat up and kissed her, and I took a moment to stare at his cock. All of this was making me want to slide between them so I could have my turn, but I also had my plan in mind and things were going so perfect so far.

I shifted in my seat and spread my legs again, then slid my hand over my pussy. "Samantha, bend over the foot of the bed,."

12