All Comments on 'Marital Lust 09: Calling the Shots'

by stwestcott

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter, while too short, has a great plot, with excellent characters and a wonderful romantic atmosphere. The reader is really drawn into the story as it develops, and the ending leaves one yearning to find out what will happen next in this outstanding series. Five stars.

stwestcottstwestcottover 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous Thanks! I really appreciate your comments. The length has been tricky for me. I’ve never written erotic fiction before, even though I have read plenty. I am trying to strike that balance between “That’s it?” and “This is taking too long. Get to the good stuff!” I am glad you are enjoying the series!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

This whole series has been a breath of fresh air.

Really well written, with characters who are believable enough to empathize with... and, honestly... it's freakin' hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstwestcott@stwestcott
Finding a way to indulge in some fantasies while scratching a particular creative itch. 8/2/23: New story out! Still have a few more ideas, but they are taking their time to get where I want them to be. As always, I appreciate all the comments!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES