Marital Lust 09: Calling the Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as told, so I turned to my husband and told him to get up as well. He stood up and got behind her. "Like what you see?"

"Yeah," he said as he held his cock in his right hand and began stroking it.

"You want that pussy?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna fuck that cunt?"

"Yeah," he said.

"He's so hard for you. You want him?" I asked Samantha.

"Yes," she replied.

"You want him to fuck you from behind?"

"Yessss."

"Tell him. Tell you want him to fuck you."

"Please fuck me from behind with your thick cock," she said.

"Go ahead, baby," I told him.

She tilter her ass toward him and he guided himself in, moaning a little as he did. Samantha, propped up on her elbows, did the same and then sighed as he slowly began pumping his cock in and out. I took a deep breath and started rubbing myself, thinking about how much I loved being in that position; he'd fucked me like that in Vegas after Ashley, and at home after Elle. As he picked up his pace, I rubbed faster.

"You look so good fucking her," I said, "Keep going."

He gripped her hips tighter and kept going, his crotch making audible slapping sounds against her round ass cheeks. Samantha moaned again and took another breath as she took it all in. I looked at the way her breasts dangled over the bed and her long brown hair fell forward across her shoulders.

"Fuck her hard," I said.

He grabbed her hips and slammed into her. She squealed and flipped her hair to one side while looking up at him, "Yeah, like that."

"Harder," I commanded.

He kept going and she squealed again. Her breaths were getting shorter as well. I squeezed my breast and slid two fingers inside myself again.

"Smack her ass."

He reared back and slapped her cheek. She yelped and looked back at him. "Yeah, baby, smack me again," she said. He did, and I put a third finger in my pussy.

"Spread her cheeks," I said, "Play with her hole."

"Yeah, baby. Fuck me while you play with my hole," she added while still looking back at him.

He grabbed both of her ass cheeks and I saw his fingers go between them. I couldn't see what he was doing but the way Samantha's eyes rolled back, I knew it felt good. She glanced my way to watch me pump myself with three fingers and then slid her own arm down her body and reached for her clit.

"That feels so good," she said, "Yeah. Press harder. Just like that."

"Oh fuck," he let out, amazed at how far he was going with his finger while his cock continued to slam into her. She rubbed herself harder and was once again ready to come.

"She's right there, baby. She's going to come all over your cock," I said.

Samantha let out a moan that started to build as he kept going. Then, she came, screaming louder than ever. I saw his hand on her asshole move faster and heard his other hand smack her ass again. She kept screaming and started to tremble a little, clearly hitting her limit.

But he kept going, making her scream and scream until she couldn't take it anymore and yelled "God DAMMIT!" as one last orgasm crashed through her.

"Fuuuuck," my husband said.

"You ready, baby?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Take it out."

Samantha breathed a sigh of relief for a moment and then I told them to both come over and stand in front of me.

"Get on your knees, Samantha," I ordered. "You're going to take his cum all over your tits and mouth."

She smiled and knelt down, thrusting her breasts toward him. He took his cock in his hand and started stroking. I slammed my fingers deep inside myself and kept them there. He kept stroking and she held up her tits while I pumped my cunt until I was ready to burst. "Go ahead," I managed.

My husband stroked faster and then yelled as streams of cum shot out of his cock and all over her chest. Then, Samantha took him in her hand and directed it toward her waiting mouth. Another spurt shot across her lips and she rubbed his head against them before taking him in her mouth and sucking. He groaned and shuddered a little.

That was all I needed. I threw my head back, arched my back and felt my pussy clench and then shake around my hand. I screamed as I pumped my fingers in and out a little more and it shook again before taking them out. I could feel myself pulsing as worked to catch my breath and take in the sight of my spent husband standing over our friend who was covered in his load and licking his cock clean. When she was done, she looked up at him and said, "Thank you," then smiled at me.

We stayed that way for a few moments, and then Samantha stood up and headed into the bathroom. She shut the door and I heard her turn on the sink.

"Wow," my husband managed.

"I know," I said, getting up, "You were great."

"Thanks. So were you."

"Thanks," I said. I kissed him lightly and put my hand on his dick. "You think you'll have something for me later?"

He kissed me back, his tongue giving me an affirmative before he said, "Of course."

Just then, the phone rang. Startled, I took a step back and then Samantha came out of the bathroom, still wearing her high heels but with a clean face. "I got it," she said, picking it up. "Hello?

Oh hey. No, I didn't. Well, I'm sorry. I was working out and then was about to get in the shower.

She did? Can I speak to her? Sure."

"Everything okay?" I mouthed. Samantha shrugged.

"She won't? Well, can you... uh, you know what? This is better in person. Let me shower and change and come over. Half an hour, I think? Sure. Okay. Okay. Yes. No, I know. Can you let me off the phone so I can get ready? Okay. Bye."

She hung up the phone and I asked her again if everything was all right. "Lainey got into another argument with his girlfriend and he wants to come get her even though it's his weekend."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," I said.

Samantha smiled and took a step toward me. We kissed and then she kissed my husband. "Hopefully this won't happen next time?"

"Yeah," I replied.

We gathered our clothes and dressed as she went into the bathroom, and were soon home and doing weekend chores. I was amazed at what we'd done in the afternoon but felt a little bit unsatisfied. Watching and directing were two things I'd discovered that I loved, but the third was when I had him to myself after every adventure. Our kid would be at the movies with his friends that evening, so I knew I would get my turn eventually. With a few hours still to go, however, I did my best to distract myself and after I was done cleaning, went for a long run. I got back and had just finished showering as my husband got ready to chauffeur.

He was gone for about 45 minutes, which was plenty of time for me to set everything up, and his jaw dropped when he closed the front door and saw me coming down the stairs wearing a blue lace chemise, no panties, black thigh-high stockings and high heels. I'd been growing my hair out for a few months and it was finally long enough for me to curl it a little so that it cascaded in waves. I placed it over my shoulder, its blonde contrasting with my bright red lipstick.

"Come upstairs," I said, then turned around and walked away. He took a moment to check out my ass, and then followed me into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

We began making out right away and his hands took a firm hold of my ass. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him in tighter. He slid one hand between us and squeezed my breast then began kissing my throat. I leaned my head back and undid his jeans, then reached in and took his dick in my hand.

"Fuck," he breathed as I started stroking him.

"Get undressed and lie on the bed," I said.

He did as told and I slid my hands up his thighs, parting them so that I could get between them. I took his balls in one hand and played with them while I held his cock in the other, then began licking up and down his shaft. He moaned and I took that as my cue to swirl my tongue around the head before taking it into his mouth.

I sucked him slowly, first moving just past the tip and back up, then sliding further and further down so that he filled my mouth. Meanwhile, my hand squeezed his balls some more before I slid my fingers down and rubbed below them. He moaned and arched his back, and I could taste his precum, so I gave him a few more moments before I slid my mouth up and then glided my body over his until I was on my knees facing the wall with his head between my legs.

He slid his hands up my thighs and cupped my ass. I lowered myself down, and his tongue quickly found my pussy, licking around my lips and then over my clit. I took a deep breath and relaxed a little more, knowing how wet I already was and knowing how good this was going to feel. He responded by sliding the tip of his tongue between my lips and into my hole, then back up again.

It felt so fucking good, and I gripped the headboard as he kept going, sliding his tongue up and down while rubbing his lips around the rest of me. I sat down a little more and his hands gripped my ass with two fingers between the cheeks and teasing my hole.

"That feels so good," I told him and started to slide my hips forward and backward. He gripped me harder and pressed into me more aggressively with his mouth. "Yeah, just like that."

I thought about how Samantha rode him the same way this afternoon and started to pick my my pace. He stiffened his tongue some more and found that sensitive spot right near my clit. A jolt of pleasure shot through me and I moaned.

"Right there."

He kept his tongue where it was and I went faster. He grabbed my ass even harder and I felt one of his fingers press right on my hole. I went even faster, riding his face while I gripped the headboard. He started swirling his tongue and I started to shake, feeling my orgasm begin to mount. So I rode him faster and faster, as fast as I could, daring him to keep up with me. And when I came, I grabbed his head between my thighs and screamed out. He kept licking me and I felt another one go through my body, this one causing my thighs and my ass to tighten as if I was wringing myself out.

I slid off of his face and back down his body. He took a deep breath and said something I didn't hear as I sat on his lap and slid up and down his shaft, coating his dick with my wetness.

He moaned. I stopped for a moment, sitting on him, and took off the chemise. Then I leaned forward and offered him my breasts. He took each one in his hands and squeezed them, then pinched my nipples.

"God, I love your tits," he said.

"I know you do," I replied, and leaned in to kiss him. His tongue tasted like my sex and after we kissed, he began to suck on my nipples.

I was tingling all over because of it and took his cock in my hand, holding it while I slid it inside me. I was still a little tight from my orgasm and the way he filled me up felt wonderful. Slowly, I started to ride him while he had his way with my chest, and let my mind go, enjoying everything.

We were like this for a few minutes, stopping to kiss from time to time. It's hard to describe how amazing it felt to simply ride him like that, but I went to a completely different place as I did, and had I not had a plan for the way he was going to finish, I would have stayed there until we were done. Instead, I took a deep breath and came back into the room, then lifted myself off of him. He was puzzled for a moment until he saw me bent over the foot of the bed.

"Oh, you liked seeing that, didn't you?" he asked.

I tried not to laugh at his attempt at studly dialogue and replied, "I wanted it so bad."

He got out of bed and stood behind me. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against my lips. "You did?"

"I did."

He kept teasing me. "And what's that you wanted?"

"For you to fuck me from behind," I said, indulging him because it clearly turned him on.

"Just like I fucked Samantha?" he asked before slapping my ass.

"Yes, baby," I replied.

He slid his cock inside me and began pumping slowly. I sighed and lowered myself to my elbows so he could have a better angle. He slapped my ass again and I moaned my approval. Then, his hands gripped my hips as he picked up his pace. For a moment, I thought about how we always seemed to be ending in this position, but shrugged off any lack of creativity on my part as he went faster and told me how good this felt.

I balanced myself on my right arm and slid my left hand between my legs so I could rub my clit. He gripped my ass and swirled a finger around my hole. I moaned and rubbed myself faster while listening to the sound of my wet fingers and his crotch smacking against my ass. And from there, it didn't take much. I came again, arching my back and stiffening my body before letting go and trying not to collapse on the bed.

He was still going, slamming his dick into me while he played with my asshole, pushing his finger almost inside.

"Fuck, baby, keep going," I said as my pussy trembled, once again being brought past my usual stopping point.

"Fuck, baby, keep going," I repeated.

He went even faster and I could feel his finger starting to penetrate my ass.

"Keep going. Keep going," I breathed.

A few moments later, I came again, this time feeling it start deep down and flow up my entire body. I moaned and then shouted as every one of my muscles quaked. Then, because I couldn't take anymore and because I was sure he was just about to burst, I slid forward.

"Come all over my ass," I told him.

He took a moment to position himself and then I heard him moan before spurts of his hot cum landed on each of my ass cheeks and between them as well. His orgasm was enormous and it took a little while for him to finally finish; when he was completely done, I stayed in my position, letting him take in the sight of me bent over the bed wearing heels and stockings with my cum-covered ass in the air.

Afterward, we laid in bed, him naked and spent and me still in my heels and stockings and covered in his load. For the first few minutes, we didn't say much and instead listened to one another calm down. Then, he finally asked me where I got these ideas.

"Don't worry about it," I told him.

"Well, after today, I can't imagine what you've thought of for next time," he said.

"Oh trust me, it'll be the best," I said.

12