Marj and Doris hits the Clubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't have said it better, Doris.

I said "Did you guys know we're sisters?"

Well, I could see that this appealed to both of them as at one, two very large bulges appeared in their pants. ("gosh two sisters...."). Doris sat on the bed, lifted her skirt and undid her stockings from her suspender belt and rolled the smooth nylons down her legs. Of course she'd made sure they had a good look at her red pants in the process. She stretched, with her arms over her head and her tits jutted aggressively from her top. (I told you she had bigger tits than me, didn't I?)

I said, "OK guys, let's get this show on the road, we know what we all want, so get your gear off and then we'll strip for you. Have you ever been to a top strip shows guys. We're experienced stars and know how to get you going."

The boys undressed and it was so sweet they way they turned away when they took their pants off. As if we wouldn't notice. Well Doris was right. Even though they weren't the original blokes she'd "qualified," they were still pretty impressive. I reckon Daryl was the full twelve and Nigel was about eleven. I could see they were pretty proud of themselves. As Doris and I slowly stripped off our clothes and folded each item neatly on a chair, (theirs was scattered all over the floor in their excitement) until we were both naked. We did our trick, turned round wiggled our asses at them and together took their erections into our mouths. God they howled!

I took Daryl out of my mouth and said, "Don't your girlfriends ever do this to you?"

I went on, "Well what do they do for you then?"

Daryl blushed, "We haven't got round to anything yet, Marjorie" he said shyly.

"Oh my God boys," I said as Doris looked at me open mouthed (if you see what I mean) "Are you saying you are both virgins?"

Blushing, they both nodded their heads and told us they were hoping to pick up a couple of experienced women who knew what they were doing.

Doris plopped out of Nigel's mouth. "Boys, she said, "You will never be as lucky as you are now."

She looked at me and said, "Marjorie, we must make sure these boys are completely ready for their girlfriends by tomorrow morning."

And so we started to educate these boys into how to love and satisfy a woman. Would you know they didn't know a clit from a vagina and a pussy was something which sat on your lap and miaowed. Mind you by the morning we were doing that ourselves!) So we spent the first hour of their education in "how to eat out a pussy" and I must say they thoroughly enjoyed our teaching And so did we. In the process they learned to understand how, why and how loud a woman could cum from their efforts. We gave both of them nine out of ten.

I said, "That was well done, boys. Now know how to make your girlfriends scream. We move onto penetrations (I was looking forward to this bit). Daryl brought back the recollection of Igor's cock, something I was always nostalgic about.

I said, "Now boys, we're going to show you the doggy position. Your girls will love this one as you get the opportunity to rub their back as get your hands on their lovely asses." "Ready Doris?"

We got onto all fours on the bed and we both knew how many men had just ejaculated at the mere sight of us over the years. But these boys were made of sterner stuff. And soon I guided Dary's hard, twelve inch cock into the lips of my pussy and said,

"Now it's all up to you Daryl."

I saw that Nigel was in the same situation with Doris and waited for that long, delicious entry into our cunts. Yes I know we'd had a few thousand blokes before these two, but it was always deliciously different each time.

I said, "Slowly boys, your girls will appreciate each inch you slide into their eager pussies."

I know what they meant. As the boys gradually entered us, I got that lovely warm, sensual sensation that when you are being fucked, all is well with the world. The boys, although they had listened to their lessons, didn't take long before they were crying out and cumming into our willing vaginas. It goes without saying that Doris and I came too and it was delicious for all four of us.

For the next few hours, Doris and I took them through everything they needed to know to be able to satisfy their own lovers and by God they were getting good at satisfying their teachers too.

I said, "Doris. How are you and Nigel getting on?"

"Good Marjorie, I must have cummed about a hundred times and by the feel of it, so has he."

I was waiting for the magic question all the boys are going to ask their girls.

"Would you mind a threesome, Marjorie?" Well, not the name of course, but you know what I mean.

Now for those of you who have never embarked on a threesome (or even a foursome or more) this is not as simple as it sounds. It comes down to who wants to be where and when.

I said, "that's OK Daryl do you want to fuck me or be sucked by me?" Daryl (to his credit, wasn't sure). He looked at Nigel who looked equally confused.

Doris said, "Nigel, you fuck Marjorie up the ass, (whoops, I shouldn't have said that; I've only confused him even more) and Daryl, Marjorie will suck you off. OK?

Well now Doris had "rounded up the cattle", as it were, I was being nicely fucked by two nice boys with big cocks from either end. It may be early morning now, but it was very satisfactory. After they had both come into me, and I had reciprocated beautifully, they did Doris as well. She was like me, she came just before they did and at 5.15am, the four of us collapsed with our arms around each other, drenched in boy and girl cum.

We woke up at about 8.00am and my dear Sister Doris and I were wrapped around these beautiful boys we'd taught to fuck. They had both passed their tests with A pluses and their girlfriends would be seeing their lads in a new light very soon. From tentative gropings it wouldn't surprise me if later that day, they will be cumming their little hearts out in wonder at their new, assertive boyfriends. I hope we are in their minds as they pass their copious sperm spurts into their pretty receptive little pussies.

We saw the boys off and they expressed a great deal of regret that they had to leave and we kissed them away and promised them another session very soon if they wanted it. At last Doris's house was silent and she stripped the bed of the cum stained sheets and I brewed a fresh pot of coffee.

I got my phone out and dialled Susan, who answered groggily;

"Hello Susan, Marjorie here. Did it all go well with you and Cherry?"

She replied, "My God Marjorie, what a night! The boys here have got a couple more cum jobs into our pussies yet I think. How about we come round this afternoon? By the way, the boys were very impressed with our Aunties and want to fuck you and Doris to as well."

I laughed, "Tell them, any time they want, Susan. Can you just phone the others and tell them to be her this afternoon. Doris and I want to hear action reports...... what's that Susan?"

" ..... Hello Marjorie, Winston here. We were very impressed with your little girls and Charlie and I were watching Auntie's asses move last night and we wondered if we'd chosen the right girls. We had, of course but we'd like to fuck you nevertheless. Is this OK with you?

I said, "If the girls give you a good report, our legs are always open to new, virile boys. Give Susan your number and we'll be in contact."

By 4.00pm we were all gathered in my sitting room upstairs (Marj's place smelled like a brothel) and I'd opened a couple of bottles of wine. Christ, I think we needed them, we looked as if we'd gone over the top at the Somme, instead of just having a nice evening at the club.

Cherry and Susan had had a good night, ("they fucked us to a standstill all night, Marjorie) so I gave a big tick to Winston and Charlie and added them to my contact list on the iPhone. Of course, Daryl and Nigel had previously been added and our circle of friends had been significantly expanded. Desmond, of course had already been added and naturally George and Andrew's had been in for a long time.

Annie, Desmond's new girlfriend had screamed every time Desmond fucked her, she was pretty noisy all night according to her lover. The twelve inches gets them every time, doesn't it? (As Doris and I had found out) Daryl and Nigel's girls were probably finding out for themselves as I am writing this.

"How did you two go, I said to George and Ron?" They'd been quiet up till now.

George said, "Marjorie, you're still the best there has ever been, but these young chicks are hard to keep up with and I literally had to tie her down and fuck her to a standstill. She says she wants more. What do you think?

"Give me her phone and email details, George and I'll add her to my phone list. Maybe we need a website!"

I turned to Ron and said, "How did my favourite Brother In Law Go," I gently said. Ron had been impotent for years as a result of his heavy drinking in India during the war.

"Pretty good Marjorie, that sweet girl got my juices running again and I'll be trying out my returned abilities on my Doris tonight so see if it's permanent."

I phoned for a couple of pizzas and later we all split up and went our own way, each of us satisfied that nightclubs were very much on our future list of "must do's" I dropped off the sleep thinking I must give Winston and Charles a call tomorrow morning.


12