Marjorie and Doris his Dymchurch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marjorie, that's wonderful but you'd better stop soon....."

Well I was after "bigger game" than that, of course. Goodness I hadn't had a twelve inch cock in me since Ivan all those years ago and there was no way I was going to miss out on this. So I removed my mouth and was pleased to see that lovely lipstick mark which indicated my "High tide" achievement, as it were. So there was beautiful, sexy Marjorie and a twelve inch rampant cock. Hmmm, I needed to get them together. Right, instructions to Winston. I got onto the bed and stretched out on my back.

"Winston," I cooed, "I'm ready to be fucked now. Keep it slow and deep and for as long as you can. Don't think of pulling out, I want your full load in my pussy."

He was as good as his word. He inserted the head of that lovely swollen cock onto my very wet slit and the lips moved apart as his width went into me, a little bit at first and then in slow but deep thrusts. I looked on in fascination as inch after inch slowly disappeared into me. Doris and Charlie came over to the bed for a closer look. God this is delicious. Eventually this glorious cock had truly cunted me and his balls were resting against my pussy lips. It was a nicer experience than that with Ivan.

Winston started to move inside me now, he pulled out a little experimentally and I had to moan. (I knew this would inflame him to greater efforts!). He pushed back into me and I moaned again. He was getting the idea now. I was enjoying this cock. Now he was starting to move his whole length slowly in and out of me. It was a delicious sight as his member, wet with my juices slipped out of me and then with a wet, slurpy sound, disappeared into me up to his balls.

Moving my hips in time to his entries, I said "Winston, how many percent are you to cumming into me?"

He said, "Marjorie, about ten percent so far but I can make it faster if you like."

I said, "Don't you dare Winston, slow and steady please."

It must have been something I said because I had probably the juiciest orgasm I'd had for years and I literally shook against him and boy, did I cry out for this one.

Winston said, "That sounded lovely Marjorie, let's see if we can get you off some more."

For the next few minutes, he continued to slide that magnificent cock into me and I knew my second orgasm was coming up to swamp me again.

"How many percent now Winston," I gasped.

"Coming up to about thirty percent now Marjorie," as he drove into me hard.

God, I couldn't help myself; (this boy knows how to make a woman cum!) Which I did and I could feel my own cum squirt against his thighs as, let's face it, he fucked me good.

"I'm up to about sixty percent now Marjorie and that wonderful numb feeling is creeping up around my balls. I can feel about ten million sperm gathering for the big jump."

I came yet again. He was really working hard on me now and those wonderful twelve inch thrusts were getting to me and my cunt was pouring liquid around our coupling thighs. Winston was hammering me now and I had an idea he was getting very close. I came yet again and he could see my ecstacy on my face as I pushed back at him.

"Oh God, Marjorie, one hundred percent now....."

With the deepest thrust he'd made into me so far, great gouts of thick white sperm were being pumped into my soaking pussy as he screamed as his own orgasm hit him. I swear he pumped his lovely fluids into me for at least five minutes and I felt every ejaculation of his as they crashed into my vagina. I couldn't resist a last orgasm myself. I'd lost count. Five maybe? I wrapped my arms about his shoulders as we both came down from the experience.

Together we said ,"Wow."

I'm glad to say that, wrapped in a blanket, snuggling up to Winston, we sipped a glass of Pinot each as Charlie and Doris tried to emulate us, with some success to judge from Doris's cries. Mind you she was always noisier than I was. I think we all made a couple more sessions and I know that the boys enjoyed us immensely doggy fashion. When you've got the ass girls, flaunt it! And we did.

I was the first to wake in the morning. We were all crumpled in the bed together. I could see there was a blue sky outside and the first rays of sun were trying to get into our room.

I said, "Hey guys, it's stopped raining."

And they took absolutely no notice of me at all. It was Saturday today and we had the weekend before us. I went back to sleep.

12