Couple Explore Something New-BBC

Story Info
Husband and wife explore BBC desire together.
1.9k words
16.1k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of marriage and thousands of times in the heat of passion, sexual desires, likes and sometimes even fantasies get shared. I know I've shared some of my sexual fantasies with her, a threesome, her licking another women's pussy and of course her getting fucked wildly by some huge black cock. We've fantasized many times about the black cock fantasy, her dildo and vibrator are both black, which I find ironic, but talked about me having the issue with it and not her. Susan, my wife, said I was too soft to watch her with another guy, no matter how much of a turn-on it was to either one of us, so we ignored it for years.

Her dildo was a very real looking black cock, and we would play with that often and at times I would take it out of her pussy and put it in my mouth and then back in her pussy. I suppose it was to taste her pussy juices on her dildo but after a while it became a thing in our sex ritual for me to suck the black cock after she fucked herself with it. We never washed it, ever. If she was traveling and I was jerking off I usually grabbed the dildo to smell and suck on while I jerked off. It became each of our go to sex toy.

One night we were lying naked in bed talking about turn-ons and she asked if I ever had an urge to suck a cock, just like that. I sat there for a moment before telling her yes, I've always been a tad curious. My brother is bi-sexual, open about it even, but I have always identified as straight, only ever been with women. We talked about that being a normal taboo fantasy for a guy when suddenly she wanted more specifics. She asked about what kind of cock it would be, the size, color, and girth and what did I fantasize about doing with it. By this point I am rock hard, she can certainly see that, as my cock is straight up to attention, and she reached over and slowly started playing the head as I answered her questions.

My ultimate cock fantasy, I said in the absolute throws of passion, was to suck a big black cock with HER, watch that black cock fuck her silly and her to swallow his load. She had the dildo in her pussy, was still teasing my cock with her other hand, when she took it out and told me to show her how I would suck it. I started to work the undertip, my cock was about to explode with the excitement, when she came in with the kiss and her tongue and helped me work the dildo like we were double teaming a cock. I went down the shaft and she took the head, I lasted two minutes before I erupted in her hand, an explosion of cum and perversion exuding from my body. She sat there for a moment or two and said, you know if it really is that much of a turn on maybe we should go for it once and get it out of "my" system.

I felt kind of embarrassed to be truthful, here was my wife of 11 years telling me either she wanted to fuck a black guy or that she wanted me to suck on a black dick, right? The guy she was worried couldn't handle a threesome, she wanted to be some sort of cuckold to a young black man and suck on his cock as well? That was about the hottest thing I had ever heard and told her we should absolutely go for the experience together as she finished cumming on the black dildo herself. I knew it was to get it out of both of our systems by this point and not just mine which somehow made it even hotter. After all both of us fantasized about sucking a black cock, made me wonder how long she had harbored the turn on as well.

Hire a professional I said, if we are really going to do this, let's pick a hot black guy that is an escort or an actor that fucks for a living and not a random dude. To avoid ever running into him again we agreed to fly a guy out from Dallas, TX and found a 23-year-old guy named Jalen. I'm not sure which website she found him on as I let her bring me her three final choices and I got to choose from them. Jalen was the choice and ironically her number one as well. He was 6'3" and 195 pounds, a beautiful physical specimen, cut stomach, bisexual and what appeared to be a huge cock. Jalen had played college football at one point but hurt his knee and had to quit so he became a model/actor/escort and now made a damn good living fucking guys, girls and couples. He cost $1500 for two hours plus airfare so close to 2G to fulfill a sexual fantasy, well let's call it THE sexual fantasy as it was both mine and my wife's all wrapped up in one big black cock.

We set it up for the next week, and both flew into LAX where I had secured a fuck shack no where near home for us or for Jalen. Crowne Plaza, room 112, we texted him and got ourselves ready for the evening. He was set to land about 20 minutes after us, just after 10PM.

To get ready Susan put on a see-through nightie that emphasized her 34-C boobs and 125-pound body on her 5'7" frame with long cascading sandy blonde, curly hair. Even after our daughter she kept her wonderful shape and was going to wow this lucky mother fucker by how hot she was at 33. I popped a Viagra, to get the ultimate hard-on, flipped on the porn and we anxiously awaited Jalen's arrival.

Blacked is her favorite porn site and we flipped it on to watch young hot wives getting fucked by big black cocks and we each began to play. She played with her clit, from outside the nightie, starting to get it wet, showing how hot the video and the thought about what was upcoming was making her. I was hard as fuck and beyond turned on watching her when the knock on the door came. We both looked at each other, smiled and she walked to the door to let Jalen in.

She met him at the door with a giant hug, he was a big dude, and then he started kissing her right away as he closed the door and came in. She was pinned with both hands against the wall and his hand running down her leg as she started to grind against his hand. I was going fucking nuts, was beyond turned on as Jalen rubbed my wife's pussy with one hand, held her hands over her head with his other hand as they passionately made out. He then dropped to his knees, slid her panties aside and started gently licking her pussy as she wrapped her leg around his head still standing next to the door pinned against the wall. I could hear her moaning, enjoying the young black tongue going to work on her clit, after all this was a professional. He knew how to make her cum, and it was all of three minutes for her first orgasm with neither of us even seeing his cock yet.

He released her hands, and she started undressing Jalen. He had on jeans, she gently reached for the belt while still kissing him and occasionally, looking over at me making sure I was enjoying the show. Jalen was going commando and the giant 8" cock popped out right away as he must have enjoyed licking Susan's pussy immensely. She reached out with both her hands and wrapped her tiny hands around this giant black cock and started slowly stroking it. Jalen watched her stroke it a few times before he grabbed her head and started leading her to his huge cock.

She licked gently and I finally had had enough and walked over there to join. Just like we had practiced at home, I started at the undertip, lightly sucking it, while she caressed the staff and his balls. He was pulsating with enjoyment as a married couple was working his black staff together and we liked that. He was fingering Susan by this time, gently rubbing her still very sensitive clit with his left hand and his right hand was now leading my head toward his cock. Jalen wanted his black cock in someone's mouth and could give a shit who's mouth it was, most obviously, and it ended up being mine. I swallowed the head only, putting the mushroom sized cock tip in my mouth making sure Susan was watching and she was. She was moaning from Jalen finger banging her and who knows how much from the sexual perversion of her husband sucking on that young black man's cock's while he was doing so. Orgasm number two for her, as I watched her eyes roll back and her hands remove Jalen's hands from her clit.

I began to suck up and down, going from insertion to working the staff and undertip, just the way I like it. Jalen must have liked it as well as he was enjoying himself, pre-cum and rock hard. Susan then moved over to my cock and started sucking me.

Pretty hot scene, wife sucking my cock while I suck on the black guy's cock. After a while Jalen asked if he could fuck Susan and of course she said yes so, he flipped her over and started fucking her doggy style. I watched and kept jerking off in her face as my wife of 10-years got fucked hard, I mean Jalen liked to go to town and was really pounding on her pussy. She loved it, took every inch of him and requested he cum all over her tits so I could watch. I was getting close as well.

He fucked her for a while, pulled out and started jerking himself off about to cum hovering above my wife. She was still stroking my cock which was putting me into a frenzy when suddenly I started sucking and swallowing Jalen's cock, dripping cum on my wife's tits as he squirted cum in my mouth and all over her tits and face. That made me cum almost instantly, as I blew my wad into her hand. She then pulled my cock to her mouth and cleaned up the tip and then did the same to Jalen's, taking the last drops of both of our cum and swallowing it together. One gulp with two different man's semen, two different DNA's and two different races.

We both knew we had hit the sexual lottery, the young man's black cock, and we both exploded with sexual orgasm and lust over the night. She came at least three times, and I blew the mightiest load when I started swallowing Jalen's 23-year old black cum, it was a bliss of pleasure. Living out a fantasy is one thing in life that is grand, but having the next fantasy and a desire for it is what makes us men! What could top this, well I hope to find out.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

So hot nice,,,

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6912 days ago

Either gay or fetish please. Just another sick and sad one. Seek therapy

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

That black cock needss white pussy; then hubby can suck it clean after they cum together.

DickeredDickered14 days ago

Please continue with this story line. Hot!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Date Training My wife helps our widower neighbor with dating practice.in Loving Wives
Wife Buys In - A Cautionary Tale Wife decides to take Husband up on his fantasy…in Loving Wives
First BBC Experience My wife had her first BBC experience.in Loving Wives
BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes - Bonus 01 Bonus episode. Yacht wedding and the Jamaican Business.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hotwife JC tries BBC Ch. 01 Hotwife JC tries BBC for the first time. Loves it.in Interracial Love
More Stories