Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends

Story Info
A young couple finally get together.
6.8k words
4.35
22.1k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a cliché however true; this is my first attempt at writing, period. Please be kind with your comments and if you like my style and content this could become a series.

All characters are fictional however the storyline is based on actual events of the past. Hope you enjoy.

------

Mark's day at work dragged on and on, he couldn't concentrate. All he could think of was that today was going to be the day that he and Chloe went from friends to more than friends.

Chloe and Mark where a pair of typical country kids who had essentially grown up knowing each other most of their lives.

They had gone to the same country high school although not been in the same year level. Mark was 2 years older than Chloe however 3 years ahead of her in class as Chloe's family had moved around the country a lot when she was in primary school before her mum and dad got divorced so had fallen a year behind her age group. When her mum remarried to a local farmer Chloe was able to settle into a single school at the start of year 7, that is when she and Mark met.

As is the case in most of rural Australia, High Schools are in the larger towns of a region with many of the children having to travel daily by bus for over an hour each way, or in some cases board for the whole term, to attend High school.

Mark lived in one of the small country towns that only had a primary school and so when he started high had to catch the bus. He didn't really get on with many of the kids on the bus. He was "different" in many of their eyes as his family had always been "townies" who did mix with the families of the surrounding farms.

When Chloe moved to the farm with her mum and new step-dad she just happened to catch the same bus as Mark. She too was a loner on the bus. As the bus was well utilised, she often had trouble getting a seat by the time it arrived at her stop. That was until Mark started making room for her. Over the school years they became friends however if either had any thoughts of it being more, they didn't tell the other.

The year that Mark completed High School was also Chloe's last at the High School they attended. She completed year 9 with less than acceptable grades and had been struggling all her High School life. She was often picked on and bullied leading to all sorts of mental and health concerns. Chloe's parents decided that she may be better of going to a private school away from the pressures. Mark and Chloe lost touch when they went their separate ways that last day at the local high.

That was until 3 years later when by chance Mark caught up with Chloe again and they restarted their friendship as if they had never been apart and over the next 3 years they continued being good friends. Nothing serious, definitely not boyfriend/girlfriend, just friends. A couple of times they discussed maybe taking their friendship further however as Chloe had plans to travel the country, they agreed that just friends was enough.

That was until last week. When they were talking about Chloe's coming home for her 21st birthday Mark had definitely picked up a hint that she wanted their relationship to go further and he had plans of making today the first day of that journey. She had been working in the Northern Territory for 12 months as a Jillaroo so they hadn't seen each other in that time. The phone bill however showed they were still good friends. Today she arrived home.

Chloe was scheduled to flying into Melbourne in the morning then catching the train and bus to their hometown. There was no flight to a nearby airport. Unfortunately, Chloe's mum would not be able to pick her up from the bus stop, so Chloe had arranged with mark to take her the last step to the farm after he finished work. The house where he lived was only a short walk from the bus stop so Chloe would walk there, let herself in using a spare key Mark had left out for her and wait until he got home.

Mark looked at his watch, 4pm. Chloe should just about be at his home if the bus was on time. He still had an hour of work. Damn it.

4:30. Damn will this day never end.....

5pm. Yes, finally.

"Bye everyone, have a good weekend." Mark said as he quickly grabbed his briefcase and raced to the door.

"Gees, someone is in a rush." Jody said as he nearly knocked her over in the hall, "On a promise?" She queried jokingly.

Jody and Mark had been it the same year level at school and usually hung out on Friday nights with a group of their friends. They had been like brother and sister their whole school life and knew pretty much everything about each other.

"Chloe's home from the NT. She's waiting at my place for me to take her out to the farm." Mark said breathlessly.

"Oh, Chloe. Well don't let me hold you up." Jody said with a wink and a smile.

It took Mark all of 5 minutes to get home. Country towns have their advantages. He walked into the house expecting Chloe to in the lounge, she wasn't. His heart sunk. The bus must have been running late, hopefully she hadn't missed the plane. She would have called him at work if that were the case, surely.

He went to his bedroom to drop of his briefcase and get changed. As he opened the door his fears were dismissed as he saw Chloe curled up in his bed asleep under a sheet. It had been a long day with the flight, train and bus trips.

Mark smiled as he looked on her calm sleeping face and quietly got undressed from his work clothes, fully intending on getting into something comfortable before waking Chloe up.

As he was pulling up his shorts, no shirt on yet, Chloe stirred.

"Hey handsome." She said sleepily, "Not going to join me?"

Mark turned to see Chloe stretching her arms above her head out from under the sheet. In doing so she had pulled the sheet to the side. Mark's mouth dropped open; he was lost for words.

"What? The cat got your tongue?" Chloe asked playfully as she smiled at him.

"No. Just. You know." Mark replied.

"No, I don't know." Chloe said playfully, "What?"

"Just you are so beautiful when you wake up." Mark had sleep near Chloe many times before. They had 'sleep overs' often when they had caught up in the past 3 years, but he had never seen her as she was right now.

It was clear in the current situation that Chloe had removed her top before getting into bed. The movement of the sheet had exposed a good portion of Chloe's chest which was bare.

"Oh, flattery will get you everywhere." Chloe said as she started to sit up, to Mark's dismay she knew exactly where the sheet was and caught it so that it did not expose any more of her chest.

"Come here and say hello properly." She said

At this stage Mark realised he was still holding his shorts at his waist, button and zipper still undone. As he moved, they started to drop, he tried to do them up. Chloe smiled at his fumbling. Mark gave up fumbling and sat on the side of the bed shorts open, boxer shorts on display.

He leant to Chloe and gave her a kiss on the cheek as they normally did in greeting. They had kissed on the lips several times before but friends didn't do that, did they?

Chloe placed her hands on his face, letting the sheet go and gave him a long, sensuous kiss on the lips. Mark almost stopped breathing. When she finally let him up for air, he sat back and took a deep breath. Had that just happened?

"Missed you." Chloe said in a sexy voice.

Eventually Mark pulled his eyes away from Chloe's breasts and said "Missed you too."

Chloe noticed where Mark's eyes had been, "Like what you see?" she asked.

Mark and Chloe had seen each other partly naked many times before however as they were 'just friends' they had always been careful what they had flashed to each other. Chloe had worn bikinis and loose chamise tops around him before and he had seen glimpses of side boob or silhouettes of nipple before, but this was the first time he had been shown bare breasts. His cock stirred in his shorts.

Now for full disclosure Chloe was no centrefold model. She had the height at 5'91/2" and wore size 8 clothing, her breasts a modest A cup meant that she only occasionally need to wear a bra, usually playing sport or trying to fill out a fitted top. Despite the small cup size she did however have rather large nipples that were about 3/8" across and seemed to always be sticking out. Her hair was long and straight, currently long enough to reach her waist when standing, she had it plaited into a pony tail.

"Um, yeah." Mark felt like a ditsy teenager instead of a 23-year-old, he had dreamed of being with Chloe for many years now and to finally get to see her breasts he couldn't help himself.

"Well?" Chloe asked

"Well, what?"

"Well, aren't you going to say hello?" Chloe said, Mark leant forward and kissed her back in the same way as he pushed her back on the bed.

Mark knew that Chloe wasn't a virgin however he had never found another girl he had liked as much as Chloe, not one he wanted to be more than 'just friends' with anyway, so he still was. He had a fair idea of what to do though.

He kissed her long on the lips and when they came up for air he moved to kissing her neck just below the chin, Chloe sighed and ran her fingers through his hair.

Mark ran a hand over her shoulders and allowed it to play across the area of skin above her breasts. He kissed her Adam's apple, or is that Eve's apple on a woman? She tilted her head back.

He ran his fingers down her side from arm pit to her midriff, where the sheet had dropped too and back up again. He had done this a few times when they had been enjoying the warmth of an open fire and she had been wearing an open sided top. He knew she liked it.

He kissed the upper area of her chest, between her neck and breasts. She sighed and arched her back to lift her chest. Her hand was running up and down his bare chest from the waist band of his boxers to his neck and back. She pinched his nipples a couple of times, he gasped when she did.

Marks shorts were getting uncomfortable, so he stood to push them off. It was at this point that his erection became obvious to Chloe as it tented his boxers, she smiled at the reaction she was causing in him. Mark blushed, he knew this was where things were headed but they had been 'just friends' for so long he was still embarrassed.

"Hmm, that looks good." Chloe said in the sexiest voice Mark had ever heard her use.

She pushed the sheet lower so that it did not cover her, Mark looked down at her. She was wearing a pair of sheer white panties that really didn't hide anything. Mark could clearly see the dark patch of carefully hair on her pubic mound. So, she really was a brunette he thought with a smile as he sat back down and picked up kissing her upper chest where he had left off.

Mark kissed everywhere, shoulders, neck, earlobes, nose, upper chest, even down her arms. Chloe sighed.

She ran her fingers over every exposed inch of his skin above the waist band of his boxers. All the while thinking when is he going to do more. His touch had her so turned on she could feel the moist excitement between her legs, and she knew from his erection that he was enjoying. So when.

On the next pass of kisses over Chloe's chest Mark changed course slightly and kissed a line between her breasts and down to her navel. After running his tongue around the indent of her navel he kissed out to each hipbone just above her panty line, then retraced his kisses back to her neck.

Chloe's senses were on fire, she had been with a couple of guys in her short sexual life, admittedly they had been teens themselves and didn't know much, but she knew Mark was a virgin and yet had the technique of a 30-year master. He hadn't even touched her breasts or pussy yet and she was dripping, our would have been if she were standing up.

The whole time Mark caressed her with at least one hand, fingers on her neck, cheek, shoulders, arms, everywhere yet never her breasts or below the waist band of her panties.

Chloe too was constantly caressing Mark's body, she however wasn't as controlled, occasionally allowing her fingers to stray to his boxer shorts, occasionally cradling his balls or tracing the long line of his throbbing erection. The 'boys' she had been with previously had satisfied her need for cock at the time however she could tell Mark would be the biggest she had experienced, without seeing it she could tell his cock was at least an inch across and 8 inches from balls to tip.

Mark carried on smothering Chloe's body with kisses for over 20 minutes before he made the first real move to where they both obviously wanted to be. He placed his fingers in the band of Chloe's panties and gently pulled them off her hips, she lifted her bottom to help him as he pulled them down her legs. When she allowed her hips to drop she purposely moved her legs apart so Mark had better access to her dripping wet sex. Mark ignored this and went back to kissing her body, however next time he went down her body he went as far as kissing her pubic mound to her hair line.

While outback Chloe had not seen the sense in doing any personal grooming, sure there was one jackaroo that she had been with, he was rough and tumble and didn't care if his women were full bush or baby smooth if they put out. Chole had only slept with him once and decided he wasn't her cup of tea. She now wished she had made time today before catching the train to find a beauty parlour that did bikini waxes. Instead, she currently sported a full bush of hair on her pubic mound and nether regions. She now felt a little self-conscious.

After another 10 minutes of teasing kisses that hit everywhere except her breasts Mark finally got serious and included her breasts in his kiss track. He slowly kissed all around the areola of her left breast before sucking her firm nipple into his mouth and flicking his tongue across the tip. Chloe felt a flutter in her pussy, she was sure she had just had a mini orgasm from the attention her breast was now getting. Mark then kissed across her right breast and repeated the circling of kisses around the areola before again sucking her nipple into his mouth and flicking the tip with his tongue. Again, a flutter in her pussy. She hadn't noticed the first time, but she was sure her pussy was wetter after this flutter.

Mark then returned to kissing up and down her body however this time he allowed his hands to cup each breast like a balconette bra as he flicked the nipple with his ring finger. Again, Chole felt a flutter in her pussy, and she knew she was having mini orgasms as well as getting wetter.

Chloe continued to track her fingers over Mark's body however as time went by, she found she was spending more and more time tracing his cock. She needed to get the boxers out of the way. She pushed both hands into the waist band of Mark's boxers, pushed them down and off his legs. Unfortunately, she also noticed the time on the bedside clock.

"Shit, Mark it's after 6 o'clock. Mum and Dad are due home at 6:30. We had better get moving." Chloe called her step-dad dad.

They got up and quickly got dressed. Mark chose not to put his boxers back on and noticed that Chloe had not put her knickers on either. She was wearing a mid-thigh length pleated skater skirt, so he thought this a brave move especially given how wet he now noticed she was. At least he was wearing shorts that didn't run the risk of flashing anyone. His cock was still semi firm but even if erect his shorts had enough room to hide it.

Chloe's blouse was a little more risqué than he had seen her wear previously, it was made of a lace material that allowed some skin to show through. In the right light he was sure her nipples would be visible however he wasn't going to complain.

Once in Mark's car Chloe allowed her legs to part in a most unlady like manner, she didn't care Mark had spent the past hour giving her the most amazing foreplay she had ever experienced and now she needed her pussy played with. She was going to make it easy for him. Unfortunately for her he was concentrating on driving too much as Kangaroos were a real threat at this time of night. She instead put her right hand up the leg of his shorts and slowly stoked his cock, making it become fully erect again, while she fingered her clit with her left hand.

The trip to the farm was about 20 minutes When they got there, they found that Chloe's mum and dad hadn't yet arrived. Chloe took her bag to her room and started to heat the meal her mum had prepared earlier in the day so it would be ready when they got home. She was about to offer Mark a drink when her parents arrived.

Chloe ran out to greet them, Mark followed behind. As soon as her step-dad got out of the car Chloe jumped to him and put her arms around his neck in a huge hug. In the process she hiked up the back of her skirt flashing her bare butt to Mark. No one else seemed to notice.

After the usual greetings Mark retrieved Chloe's step-dad's bags form the car and carried them inside while her mum and step-dad talked with her.

They all had dinner, talked a while and eventually Chloe declared she was bushed after such a long day.

"Well guys, I think it is time I hit the hay." Chloe announced.

"I guess that is my queue to leave." Mark said

"Don't be silly Mark." Chloe's mum, Mary, said. "You have had a couple of drinks, you're not driving anywhere. Keith get the blow-up mattress set up in Chloe's room, Mark can sleep over like they used to do."

"But Mrs Taylor, I don't have an overnight bag with me." Mark tried to argue.

"So sleep in your underwear. I'm sure I can find a toothbrush for you." Mary said, not knowing any better. Mark continued to argue but it was settled. He was having a 'sleep-over' with Chloe.

Like old times Chloe and Mark went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth while Keith set up the mattress. When they were finished they said good night, Chloe again flashing her butt as she gave her step-dad another hug.

When Chloe's bedroom door was closed she turned to Mark.

"OK stud, get into your PJs." Chloe said with a sly smile.

"But I don't have any and you know I didn't put boxers on before leaving home."

"I know. Didn't your mother ever tell you to make sure you always had clean underwear on in case of emergencies." Chloe joked.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." Mark replied, "so what are we going...." He was asking as Chloe pulled off her blouse and skirt before jumping on his mattress. Her bed squeaked so she wasn't going there.

"Does this answer your question?" She asked.

Mark knew it was pointless arguing and pulled his t-shirt and shorts off before joining Chloe naked on the mattress.

"What if your parents check in through the night?" Mark asked.

"They won't. Mum caught me playing with myself last time I was home and I doubt she has recovered yet." Chloe smiled. She reached down to Mark's cock, wrapped the expanding shaft in her hand and slowly slid her hand to the tip, Mark was circumcised however there was enough slack in his cock's skin to allow her to cover his cock's head with skin rather than have direct contact. She knew this would allow her to pleasure him without him cumming too quick.

Mark placed a hand on her hairy pussy and slipped his middle finger between her lips. She was still very wet from their afternoon and it slipped in without resistance. Chloe sighed into his mouth as he kissed her passionately.

Chloe pulled away from his kiss, "Sorry about all the hair down there." She said. "I didn't think to get a bikini wax on the way home."

"It's not a problem." Mark replied.

"It's not my favourite look." Chloe added, "I just ran out of wax and we didn't have a supply drop in time to get some more. I'll pick some up tomorrow."

"So you DIY." Mark queried.

"Yeh, it's not that difficult."

"Ever thought of letting someone else help?" Mark asked.

12