Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeh, I go to the salon occasionally. But it costs a lot."

"I meant a friend." Mark corrected.

"Umm. No. Why?"

"Well if you're game I wouldn't be opposed to helping." Mark offered.

The whole time Chloe had been pumping Mark's cock and she noticed that he firmed and twitched while offering to wax her pussy.

"Seems like someone likes the thought of you playing with my pussy. Or it the thought of torturing me as you pull out the hair?"

Mark was about to answer when Chloe kissed him deep on the mouth, allowing her tongue to explore his mouth.

Mark rolled on top of Chloe and proceeded to kiss her from neck to breast, taking each still firm nipple in his mouth and sucking hard. Chloe sighed with pleasure. In this position neither of them could reach the other's genitals so Chloe tilted her head back and accepted the attention Mark was giving her, opening her legs so he could slide his cock up and down her pussy. She loved the feel of his cock's head rubbing against her from below her vaginal opening to her clit and back, spreading her lips in the process.

The whole time Mark was careful to make sure his cock did not deviate when crossing the opening to her vagina. He was in no hurry for the evening to be over and wanted to give Chloe as much pleasure as possible. Occasionally Chloe would adjust her hips attempting to get his cock to invade her wet tunnel, Mark would counter the attack.

"You are going to drive me crazy if you don't take me soon." Chloe told him.

"I just want to make sure we are both ready." Mark replied.

"Why don't you slip a condom on so you are ready?" Chloe asked.

"Um, we left so quickly I forgot to pick some up from the draw." Mark informed her, "Do you have any?"

"No."

"Do we need one? Aren't you on the pill?" Mark asked.

"I am but I ran out of those as well. I need to get a script filled." Chloe said as Mark rolled off her. They looked at each other with disappointment on their faces.

"We can't take the chance. Not yet." Chloe said. Mark nodded in agreement.

"So what now?" Mark asked.

"I know." Chloe said laying back down on the mattress. "ever done a 69?" She asked.

"No, but I would love to try." Mark said enthusiastically swinging around and getting in position. Chloe took hold of his cock and noticing pre-cum dripping from it licked the moisture from his tip.

"Hmm, nice." She said.

Mark dipped his tongue to her wet pussy and licked from the top of her clit to the area between her vagina and butt hole. Chloe sighed. She opened her mouth and took half his cock in it before closing her lips and sucking. Being on the bottom she didn't have lot of movement in her head to bob on his cock so she sucked and ran her tongue around it as Mark sighed in pleasure.

As Mark alternated licking her pussy with nibbles on her clit and sucking her inner lips causing them to engorge with blood. Chloe had never had this done to her before, all the guys she had been with were too engrossed in getting off to care about going down on her. She loved what Mark was doing and soon felt her pussy quivering from his actions.

Mark himself was getting close to cumming and warned her.

"Do you mind if I don't take you in my mouth?" Chloe asked, "It is not my favourite way of doing a guy. I will do it one day for you, just not tonight."

Mark looked over his should with a disappointed look on his face, he desperately needed to cum.

"Don't worry, I will still finish you off." Chloe said as she rolled Mark onto his back and straddled his cock with her pussy. Mark though she had a change of heart about him fucking her. She hadn't.

Instead, she placed her pussy over his balls and then slid her wet pussy lips up the underside of his cock until her now very engorged lips wrapped around the head. She then slid back down again, grinding her clit against his cock.

The moisture from her pussy and the friction of her hair soon had Mark near exploding. She slid up and down his cock, which kept appearing from her folds like it was her cock and then disappeared again as she slid giving Mark both a visual and physical turn on.

He reached up and cupped both breasts in his hands and alternated pinching and flicking the sensitive nipples on Chloe's chest, she threw her head back as another shudder went through her pussy and even more moisture appeared.

The whole time Chloe's long hair flipped around her as she slid up and down his cock, never allowing even the tip to go past the outer opening of her slippery love tunnel.

Mark tensed his hips and thrust up as Chloe slid down his cock. His cum exploding from his cock and covering his lower abdomen, Chloe continued to slide on his cock until the last spurt of cum left his cock and then rolled off him. Mark was breathing heavily; Chloe ran a finger over her sex and couldn't believe how wet she had become from his playing with her breasts.

She reached over to a box of tissues and took some to clean Mark up. She then got up, put on a gown, and went to the toilet. When she returned, she had a warm face washer with her and wiped the last of Mark's cum from his body.

Mark rolled on his left side, semi-firm cock still pointing out from his body and Chloe spooned up to him. He placed his cock between the folds of her butt checks, little that her firm toned body had to offer, and reached his right arm across her body. Chloe took his open hand and held it against her breast. He gently gripped the nipple between two fingers and cupped her breast. They fell asleep.

Sometime during the night Chloe had changed sides on the mattress for when Mark stirred in the morning, he was laying on his right side, left arm draped across Chloe, who was still spooning him, cupping her breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze. Chloe moaned and rubbed her butt against his still firm, and growing, cock.

"Hmmm." Chloe purred as he rubbed his cock up and down her butt crack, "seems like someone wants some more." She said. Mark flicked her nipple.

Chloe lifted her left leg and reached between to grab Mark's cock. She then placed it against her pussy lips and after pulling his balls forward lowered her leg so that his cock and balls were now trapped between her pussy and upper thighs. Looking down her front she could see what looked like a little cock and balls coming from her groin, it looked like they belonged to her.

Mark took the hint and started to grind his cock between her legs and run her pussy lips and clit. Each time he pulled backwards it would tug on his balls and when he pushed forward his cock head would rub Chloe's clit. All the time her pussy dripping moisture to keep them well lubed.

With the pressure of Chloe's thighs and friction of her hair it wasn't long before Mark announced he was about to cum. Chloe grabbed the now cold face washer and held it so that when Mark shot his load, a sight that looked like Chloe was the one cumming, she was able to catch it in the face washer instead of it getting on the sheets.

Mark sighed as Chloe got up. "We had better get up and dressed. Keith probably needs help with the sheep and mum needs help getting things ready for tonight." Chloe said.

Mark reluctantly got up and pulled on his shorts and shirt before heading out to the kitchen. Mary was getting breakfast ready for everyone.

"Oh, hi Mark. Sleep OK?" she asked.

"Very well thanks Mary." Mark replied.

Chloe appeared at the door and Mark's jaw nearly hit the ground. Mary turned to see what Mark was looking at.

"Hi Chloe. Sleep well." Mary said.

"Yes mum. I always sleep well when I come home." She said looking Mark straight in the eye and putting more emphasis on the word 'come' than he thought wise.

"You look lovely today." Mary complemented.

It was already a warm morning and Chloe had a shoestring cami top on that did nothing to hide her nipples which stuck right out or the skin between her chin and upper rise of her breasts. She also had a tennis style skirt on that was very short. Unlike most tennis skirts this one did not have built in pants. Mark wondered what might be on under that skirt. His cock, which seemed to be always semi firm around Chloe twitched in his shorts.

"Mum after breakfast Mark is going to take me in to town to pick up some things if that is OK." Chloe announced.

"That's fine dear, just remember your friends are due to arrive about 4 and we need to be at dinner by 7." Mary remined.

"No worries, it should take more than a couple of hours." Chloe said as they sat down to eat breakfast.

Mark helped with the sheep and Chloe helped her mum and around 9:30 they drove in to town.

Chloe had her script for the pill filled and picked up some warm wax. The whole time walking around town Mark made several attempts to find out what was under Chloe's skirt however she was being very careful not to show even the slightest glimpse.

Mark needed to go to his house to pick up some clothes and toiletries and when they arrived Chloe picked up the bag containing the warm wax and followed him in. Mark gave her a quizzical look as she did so.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh nothing." Mark replied.

"I thought I would take care of my bikini line now if you are fine with that?" Chole asked.

"Sure. What do you need?" Mark asked.

"Just the microwave and a towel." Chloe said, "Oh and a comb and scissors if you have them." She added.

She went to the kitchen and heated up the warm wax, then went to Mark's bedroom. She told mark to spread the towel out on the bed and after placing the wax container beside the bed took off her skirt and top. She was now standing in the middle of the room wearing the smallest pair of G-string briefs Mark had ever seen. They did nothing to hide her bushy pubes and Mark understood shy she had been so careful to avoid him seeing under her skirt.

"So were you serious about helping?" She asked him.

"Sure." Mark answered a little hesitantly, "If your sure?"

"Well, I guess it will show if I trust you or not." Chloe said, "After all it is not everyone who is given the chance to rip out most of my pubic hair." Chloe said.

"I need you to take enough to be covered by this G-string, but you're not allowed to take it all off. Not yet anyway." Chole instructed.

Mark sized up how much hair would be left when he finished. It would be the closest Chloe had ever been to having a totally bald pussy. As she stood in front of Mark he could see about 21/2" of material above the point where it disappeared between her thighs and it was only about 11/2" wide at the top.

Once he was sure he had a fair idea of the task Chloe pulled off the G-string and lay down on the towel. She gave him instructions and he started to slowly remove her pussy hair one wax strip at a time.

While working around her thighs and across her abdomen it was fine however when Mark started on her out lips things got interesting, and a little painful for a while. It was interesting when Mark's fingers slipped int eh moisture that had started to form from his handling her pussy. At one stage when he tried to hold the skin of her inner pussy out of the way and outer lips taught two of his fingers slipped into her wet vagina, that slowed things down a little while he figured out how to remove them, especially as it kept happening .

Eventually Mark had succeeded in creating a small tringle of hair left on Chloe's pubic mound. It was only about 1" wide and 1 1/2" tall, stopping above the slit that lead to her clit hood but when he held the G-string in place they were both sure it would be sufficient.

Chloe then rolled on to her knees and put her butt up in the air so that Mark could clean all the hairs around her butt as well. Finally, she was smooth as a baby all over her pussy except the small triangle of hair on her pubic bone. Mark had trimmed this to be about 1/2" long using the scissors and comb.

Chloe stood up and they checked the job. "Not bad for a beginner." Chloe said.

Mark was lost in the sight of Chloe standing there with so little hair on her pussy. The triangle on her pubic mound seemed out of place now.

Chloe noticed the tent in Mark's shorts.

"So you like?" She asked the rhetorical question.

"Sure do." Mark answered any way.

"How much?"

"This much." Mark pushed her gently backwards on to the bed and spread her legs wide. He proceeded to lick her pussy from butt to clit and back before sucking her clit into his mouth. Chloe sighed.

Mark sucked harder until Chloe though he was going to pull her clit off, just as she was about to tell him to stop, she orgasmed just from having her clit sucked. She shook and squealed as she rode the wave. When she had finished Mark let her clit go and sucked on her inner pussy lips until they were again engorged with blood, the whole time fingering her pussy with first 1, then 2 and finally 3 fingers. Chloe loved the stretch this was giving her as she was torn between pushing her pussy into his mouth and grinding it on his fingers. So much so she was disappointed when he stopped sucking and fingering her. By now her pussy was dripping and her inner lips were so engorged hung out from her outer lips. A feat given her outer lips were puffy from having had the hair waxed from them.

She heard Mark open his bedside draw and then a condom packet rip. She looked down at his erection, as he had also removed his clothes, as he rolled the condom on his cock.

Mark crawled back between her legs and guided his cock to her puffy, hairless, and wet pussy. His cock spread the lips that guarded the entrance to her hot tunnel as he penetrated her vagina for his first time.

Chloe sighed in excitement as she felt his 8" long 2" wide cock spread her pussy. He slowly advanced his cock gentle thrust by gentle thrust until finally his whole length was inside her hot, pulsing tunnel. She squeezed her muscles rhythmical almost sucking him in to her further. Mark grunted at the pulsing feelings and unexpectedly shot a load of cum into the condom. Chloe sighed thinking that would be it, however Mark's cock did not relax. It never seemed to be less than half erect anyway around Chloe, he continued to pump in and out of her pussy, cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples until she exploded in another orgasm of her own.

"That was amazing." Chloe sighed as Mark rolled on his side, his cock releasing from Chloe's pussy.

"Definitely worth waiting for." Mark agreed.

"That's right, that was your first time wasn't it." Chloe said, "Glad I could help you lose your virginity." She added.

"Thanks." Mark said breathlessly, "Can't wait until we don't need a condom." He added.

"Me neither, I don't like the feel so can't think you would either. It will only be a couple of days and the pill will have kicked in again." Chloe told him.

They lay there for a few minutes catching their breath before they got up and organised. Chloe pulled on her skirt and cami top but not her G-string. She needed to keep it clean for tonight she informed Mark, not that he was going to complain.

He pulled on a shirt and shorts, still commando himself, and packed what he needed for the evening and overnight. Just before they were ready to head back to the farm Mark pushed Chloe to the bed and spread her legs.

"Mark, we don't have time." Chloe started to protest.

"We do for this." He said as he again sucked her inner lips into his mouth. He sucked hard for a couple of minutes while Chloe protested about the time. Mark continued until he had then as engorged as he could get them. He stood up and offered Chloe his hand to help her up.

Chloe looked disappointed that he had stopped, although she was still protesting, she was just getting into the arousal he was providing.

"We had better get going." Mark said heading for the door after picking up his and Chloe's things, including her G-string.

Chloe pushed her tennis skirt down and took a couple of steps before stopping. She lifted her skirt and leant forward to inspect her pussy, her outer lips had started to be less puffy after the waxing and subsequent sex, however they were still moist, and her inner lips hung long and fully of blood from being sucked so hard. They protruded beyond her outer lips as her thighs pressed them together and she was effectively tugging on them as she walked. This was the first time she had every felt this sensation, her inner lips being pulled and rubbed by her hairless outer lips as she walked out of Mark's bedroom she wasn't sure, the tugging and rubbing were rather distracting, by the time she got to his car she was sure she liked the feelings she got from her pussy and hoped it wouldn't be the last time he did this to her.

12