Mark & Connie Persuasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held still in their embrace both breathing heavily. As he hadn't come yet it took a good five minutes before Mark withdrew his deflated cock from the tight clutches of her anus. While he was leant over her back Mark was at pains to ask "Are you okay? Was that anything like you wanted it to be?"

As her breathing came back to a near normal level she started giggling and looked over her shoulder at Mark "Oh my god. That was so much more than I was expecting. Rich makes me come so easily but that was... well, that really rocked me to the core. I've never come so intensely before in my life. How can I ever thank you?" and then she sprang off the bed and into the bathroom emerging a few second later with a washcloth adding "I have an idea" as she ducked her head down and took his hard cock between her lips and dipped her head back and forth while flicking the flesh wither her tongue. Mark could get used to this but as quickly as she started, she stopped. He wasn't disappointed though as she climbed up on the bed, crouched over his cock and then sank her mushy pussy down on it.

As good as her mouth felt it didn't compare to her snug pussy. One thought crossed his mind was 'If her pussy is this snug with just one cock, wait until it's joined by a second'. Mark reached up and captured her bouncing breasts in his hands so that he could gently pinch her nipples, this pushed her over the edge a second time but kept bouncing on his dick even as her pussy clamped tight around it but this was enough for Mark and he just had time to gasp "I'm coming if you want to get off". Connie didn't move and he released his come inside her which prompted her to slump forward on top of him.

This was how the two stayed for a few minutes as they gathered their thoughts. With her breathing returning to normal Connie pushed herself up and gasped "I did that to get you off, but you have a way of playing me like a fiddle."

Mark smiled at her and she climbed off him, "Come on let's get a quick shower" was his reply. Once again, they had a good time bathing each other which re-enforced the bond that was forming between them although Mark was at pains to return to his own room afterwards. He liked being close to Connie but was conscious of not forming too deep bond with her for Rich's sake. When the three met for breakfast the next day Connie retold the events from when Rich had returned to their room. It seems he was fascinated to hear her side and after the tale was told he climbed between Connie's legs and they fucked well into the night. "So did lumpy try out the butt?"

Connie shook her head replying "No, I was a little too sore last night although I have been moisturising it regularly. Assuming I'm okay back there later, did you want to try double penetrating me this evening?"

Mark's shocked expression returned again. Turning to Rich he joked "What kind of beast have we created?"

Rich chuckled and replied "Oh believe me, it's always been there but the genie is now well and truly out of the bottle. Speaking of which when were you planning on phase two?"

"Blimey, both of you. I'm not some kind of sex object, but if you are both set on this course then yes, this evening is as good a time as any." Mark joked.

The two lovers shared a gleeful glance as Connie added "I can see I'm going to have trouble focusing on today now." With that the three left the table to walk the short distance to the customer site. They did meet up for lunch and Connie's opening comment was "I was right, it's been a hard task to keep focused today although it doesn't help when I nip to the toilets to moisturise. It's a good job I bought a couple of spare pairs of panties with me. The first were drenched."

Rich added "At least you don't have to hide bulging trousers all day, although I suggest you keep your jacket on again this afternoon as I can tell your nipples are hard."

Rich turned to Mark who sat back in his chair, raised an eyebrow and just said "All I'm going to say is the wait will be worth it I can assure you of that."

Connie looked exasperated and replied "Thanks, that's really going to help my predicament" and the conversation returned to mundane work matters just before they went their separate ways for the afternoon.

Mark had a relatively light afternoon and so felt a little mischievous as he sent Connie a text 'It's going to be so nice sinking into that shapely butt of yours again tonight' a half hour later he got a one-word reply 'Thanks.' A few minutes later he then got another message from her saying 'I needed to excuse myself. I'm leaking like a sieve.' What followed was a picture file and it was of a very aroused pussy which he could only surmise was Connie's.

The three met up early for dinner that evening. Given what was planned, all three wanted to get some quick nourishment and get on with the planned activities. All three entered Connie and Rich's room and Mark instructed "Ok, first things first. Connie take Rich to the shower and get him to prepare you as we did yesterday." Mark made himself comfy and channel hopped on the TV while they were in there. Judging by the laughing and giggling they seemed to enjoy it which was a good sign.

Rich emerged with a towel wrapped around his waist, Connie on the other hand came out naked -- internally she figured Mark had seen as much of her as Rich had. Mark patted the foot of the bed saying "Connie come and kneel here for me. Rich, go get some lube for me." Both did as required and once their tasks were complete Mark instructed Rich "Hold your fingers out" and applied a generous amount of lube adding "Now work that around plenty." Once that was done and he had done the same with his left hand, Mark stroked Connie's back and asked, "Are you still sore?" as he gently rubbed around her sphincter.

Connie jumped slightly and replied "A little but not enough to stop. Let's do this" as she slumped her head back down on the pillow.

Turning his attention back to Rich "Now if you fuck this up, it's going to hurt Connie and so slow and steady is the tactic here." The younger man nodded and so Mark went on "Tickle her little sphincter with your index finger while you stroke her back and arse cheek with your other hand. Good" was his encouragement at seeing how gentle he was being "Keep checking how Connie is."

"Are you okay honey?" Rich asked.

"Yes" came the reply.

"Good, really good. Now apply a little more pressure" Mark continued but as Connie winced and sucked in a sharp breath, he levelled his hand and told Rich "Hold fire for a minute. Let her get used to the intrusion. It will get easier, yesterday was the first time for her but this sort of thing requires communication between the two of you. Ok, try a little more and then hold still." Mark was glad to see that Rich continued to massage Connie's back and buttocks. They progressed at a snails pace but eventually Mark could get his index finger in her butt hole besides Rich's "You're both doing brilliant. Now Connie is nicely relaxed back here gently pull your finger towards you and I'll do the same, so it stretches the muscles."

Remembering back to yesterday Connie encouraged Rich by saying "The more you work at it, the easier it's getting."

Turning to Rich, Mark said "I'd say she is ready for little Rich now. Lose the towel and work some lube along it. We're not all stretched out yet but we're at a point where your dick can do the rest without it hurting" Rich did as he was instructed, more focused on finally getting inside Connie's back door than being naked in front of his colleague. As he stood behind his partner, Mark withdrew his finger and Rich did the same. The head of his dick was placed at her sphincter and looking over at Mark who nodded adding "Go slowly." Rich nodded, a look of stern concentration on his face. He turned to Connie and reminded her "Remember what we said yesterday, try and relax your muscles as much as you can."

When he pressed forward, Connie's anus readily accepted the flared head, she gave a groan which made Rich stop, but she shook her head saying "No, it's okay. Keep going." It seemed to Mark that Connie was determined this would be a success and after yesterday he couldn't blame her. Rich's progress was thankfully steady but slowly his dick was being taken inside her anus. Thankfully for Connie Rich was a similar length to Mark all be it not quite as thick and so she when she felt his pubic hair tickle her sphincter she turned head and smiled at her lover who raised his arms in triumph as he started to slowly thrust his hips backwards and forwards.

Mark was equally pleased with how the lovers were adjusting to this new dynamic. After he arranged Rich so he could fondle Connie's clitoris he let Rich have his way with her butt for five minutes when he stepped back and started to remove his own clothing. When the disrobing was complete, he stepped back to the other two and said "Rich, I want you to roll that way and lie on you back. Connie, I want you to try and keep him tucked inside you if you can so roll with him." They actually did quite well, although Connie did fall into a fit of the giggles. They settled with Connie sat on Rich's lap with his dick still buried in her butt. Mark then climbed up on the bed and moved their legs around so that he could work his into the gaps.

Connie had guessed what was about to happen and smiled seductively back at her mentor "Mmmm, yes please. My pussy is crying out for some attention." Mark didn't say a word, he just positioned the head of his cock at her pussy and fed his hips forward as the snug purse welcomed him back. He found progress easy initially but just after halfway Connie's eyes shot open and she gasped "Oh my god. I can see why you said it would rock my world. It's amazing feeling the two of you snuggled up together." She turned her head to look over her shoulder at her lover and announced, "We are going to be trying this a lot."

Rich didn't voice his opinion, but he would have agreed as her sphincter was grasping him even more than before. He wasn't sure who beside Mark they'd be doing this with, but any time Mark wanted some action he was always welcome seeing as he had opened this avenue for them.

Connie threw her arms around Marks neck while wrapping her long legs around his waist and held on the best she could as the two men worked the cocks inside her. Sometimes their thrusts were in sync so that they bottomed out at the same time. Her favourite was when they alternated, and she felt one thrust in while the other was pulling out. Connie was coming every few minutes and found herself struggling to hang on to Mark, but a consequence of her last orgasm set Rich off coating her bowels. This coincided with Mark making one final thrust and emptied his balls inside her pussy. It took some time before the three could untangle the various limbs and Mark staggered off the bed and slumped into a chair behind him. Connie disengaged her butt from Rich's cock and slumped down on the floor on her hands and knees while Rich just stayed slumped out on the bed. Connie looked up at Mark, her sweat drenched hair plastered to her scalp but she wore a broad grin. She shook her head and said, "You really weren't kidding about how amazing that was. Oh my god. Phenomenal, although I doubt, I'll walk straight for a week."

Rich lifted his head and looked at Connie saying, "I'm off for a shower, care to join me."

Connie nodded and looked at Mark who shook his head "I doubt all three would fit in there, besides I'll retire to my room and let you two get your heads around the new dynamic." Bizarrely now that the three had seen each other naked the interaction changed subtly, from that point on they seemed to have a bond that wasn't there before. The interactions were more personal and less business.

The next day Mark had originally turned down the offer to join the two lovers for their third and final night, but it was Connie who swung the balance when she said "As nice as it was having Rich in my ass I want a double-penetration with you there this time." Mark resolve melted when she once again bunched her tits together -- as with the developers at their company, it seemed Mark was powerless to resist the persuaders as he started referring to them. As it turned out the three evolved into a new position where Connie had impaled her pussy on Rich's cock while he sucked on her nipples and Mark got to kneel behind them watching her lovely shapely ass take his cock repeatedly.

After that final evening Mark didn't see the other two for a few weeks until he found Connie staying at the same hotel, all be it while visiting a different customer. Rich had already sent a message to both hoping that they'd hook up so that Mark would teach Connie some more things and as nice as her pussy was, Connie was insistent on him taking her ass on a frequent basis.

12