Mark and his Mom's Butt Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah processes a strange dream about her son.
1.9k words
4.32
44.6k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark pushed outwardly with his hands in a cross-like motion against the two fleshy walls that imprisoned him, trying desperately to create some space for himself. Briefly, some light flooded in. He could see the shadow of the two great curves that threatened to collapse back upon him, extending out and away from his current position in impossible geometric arcs. They dwarfed his entire being. He knew those curves well - for they were in his mind often. They belonged to his mother Sarah's big, plump butt. How did he get here? How was this possible?

For his efforts, one of his hands slipped against the ever present slickness of his humid prison, and as a result he became unbalanced - his face slamming into the plump flesh at his side. As he opened his mouth to groan involuntarily, a pungent and salty film of liquid flooded his senses as his tongue dragged across skin - the skin of his own mother's ass crack. The wobbly cheeks that held him seemed huge... impossibly huge. Was she big, or he small? Did she know he was there, or... did she put him there? As Mark struggled to make sense of his predicament, the unrelenting combination of sweat, heat, pressure, and an intense musky aroma began to overwhelm his senses. He began to panic, twisting and turning his whole body wildly in the confines of his Mom's butt. A bad idea. He stretched out his arms and tried to hang in place, but felt his body begin to slip against the sweaty skin. The remaining sliver of light faded from his vision as those two great curves began to close in around him, and the heat of his confines increased dramatically.

He could sense the deepest part of her ass like a sweltering presence below him - getting closer by the second as he slipped and squelched downwards, all the while being squeezed by the impossibly huge butt of his own mom. He could feel her heartbeat drumming in his ears, and the feeling of his entire body slowly sliding through the interior of her hot, slick ass cheeks sent him into sensory overload.

As he lay trapped - spread-eagle and entirely engulfed by his mom's enormous sweaty butt - his cock began to throb and spasm. Then Mark sensed the odd sensation of Sarah shifting her big, beautiful body beneath him. If he had to guess, she might be lying on her stomach - her ass to the sky. In addition to the gradual slide into the depths of his mom's steamy ass crack, Mark felt another motion emerge - a rhythmic rocking and squirming. And then she spoke - her voice coming from all around him - muffled but loud, warm and motherly - but with a tone of urgency too. There was a huskiness to her voice.

"Good boy honey. Go deeper. Mommy is so close now".

The shifting and squirming increased. Mark's member throbbed painfully. He could hear his mom's moaning now emanating through the fleshy confines of her ass cheeks which pinned him on all sides - she wasn't holding back now. The intensity of the heat, smell, and taste his mom's ass compounded for Mark as he fully became present within this moment. With a sudden surge of animalistic lust, he thrust one hand down to grab hold of his engorged cock - stroking with abandon, and began licking and sucking on the sensitive inner skin of his Mom's ass flesh. As he got deeper, the musky taste of her ass tripled in intensity on his tongue. Suddenly her gluteal muscles tightened around him - and he became squeezed - even crushed - tightly up against the most intimate confines of his big, beautiful mother as she cried out in ecstasy...

___________

Sarah awoke with a jolt amongst the wild tangle of her bed sheets- chest heaving, hair a mess, coated in sweat, and knees pressed tightly together. She groaned and rolled onto her stomach, her big beautiful ass wobbling to a halt as her cheeks came to rest pointing upwards towards the ceiling. She closed her eyes in effort to recall the last images of her fleeting dream, and snaked one hand past the soft curves of her breasts and belly towards the inferno that burned between her thighs. Given the soaked state of her panties (which were this morning a baby blue seamless thong) Sarah knew even before the first electrifying stroke of her finger that her pussy was wet as she had ever known it. "What the fuck was that..." she whispered lustily to herself, as the conjured images from her dream flashed across her mind. The dream of her son Mark - as tiny as a mouse - sliding deep into the most intimate recesses of her own big meaty ass. "Fuck." She moaned.

Her delicate fingers traced across her moist outer pussy lips, dipping in for a moment to acquire some satisfyingly abundant self lubrication, and then slid towards her clit and began to move in a gentle, circular motion - adding pressure as she began to find her rhythm. Her other hand moved to her lower back and then slid down slowly to cup and squeeze one of her meaty ass cheeks. Goosebumps rippled across the skin of her butt and thighs as she pulled her cheeks apart lewdly and felt cool fresh air rush into the crevice of her ass. Then she released her cheeks back together with a satisfying slap of flesh on flesh, and slid her fingers into the sweaty depths between her cheeks - to the forbidden space where Mark had just been in her taboo dream.

And then as the intensity of her masturbation began to increase, Sarah did something uncharacteristic. Something she hadn't really done since her college days. She probed lightly at her sweltering thong-covered asshole - which was sticky with sweat, residual pussy juice, and whatever else she had expelled in the night - and then gently she began to move a finger in a rhythmic motion - applying pressure as she went. It only felt foreign for a flicker of a moment, before she began to synchronize with the attention she was already giving her clit.

Sarah hadn't experimented with ass play in a long time - not since her exchange student boyfriend in college Stavros introduced her to it. He had a more... European.. sensibility towards sex than the American boys she had hooked up with to date; he used to spend what felt like hours just massaging oil into her body in the evenings they shared in her dorm. He had a particular fixation on her ass - he was gentle, but strong and attentive, and he used to passionately kiss, lick, and suck on every square millimeter of her body, before bouncing her up and down on his cock late into the evenings. She remembered the electric feeling of anticipation with his breath on her pussy, taint, and asshole, as he would spread her oiled ass cheeks apart - his lips mere inches away from her most intimate holes - ready to worship her...

Before she knew it - in the present - Sarah pulled aside the sticky strip of thong that covered her asshole. Her finger returned slickly to it's target, and began to sensually trace around the tacky ring of her anus. A spark of lust flashed through her body as the once-familiar taboo feeling returned, and then hastily she slipped her finger past her outer anal ring, sliding inside just an inch. Amid the bloom of ecstasy that flooded her nervous system, Sarah registered surprise at how natural it felt - as if it was something she had been dearly missing. She wanted more.

And then the flash of a vision from the dream came back to her and she was reminded of the prime cause for her sexual reignition. The vision of her son Mark - her beautiful boy who she loved more than anything - squashed between her sweaty motherly ass cheeks - his tiny body overwhelmed by the feel, scent, and taste of her own plump ass that she was now sensually fucking. Colour flushed across the skin on her face and chest, while waves of goosebumps rippled across her inner thighs and ass. Her muscles tightened as spasms of ecastasy racked her body, and she let out an involuntary cry into the morning air - quite loudly - as she came hard in her bed.

The aftershocks of her orgasm were intense, and it took her several minutes of squirming to regain her composure. Sarah flopped onto her back, breathing hard as she stared blankly at the ceiling and began to try to process what had just transpired.

"Holy shit" She thought to herself. "I haven't been that turned on in... maybe ever... definitely ever!"

She cast her mind back to the night before, and the interaction with Mark on the couch where she briefly sat on his handsome face. She recalled the electrifying feeling of his mouth and nose nestling up between her yoga-pants clad ass cheeks, as she playfully squashed her son's head into the couch with her booty. Evidently this experience was a catalyst for awakening something deep in her unconscious mind - a raw part of her inner self. Whatever it was, Sarah needed to explore more of it.

"Moooom"!

Sarah's son Mark called out from the kitchen - just down the hall. She froze.

"You OK in there? Thought I heard something before!?" His voice echoed through the door. Sarah smiled with flushed pink cheeks as warm emotions flooded her brain and she relaxed. "What a sweet boy" she thought. "Always checking on his mommy make sure I'm OK".

"I'm fine baby! Be right out!" She shouted back.

Sarah rolled out of bed and daintily made her way to her set of drawers. From the night before, she was wearing only a thin white tank top - now sweaty - with no bra beneath - and nothing else but her baby blue thong. Running a finger along the central strip of fabric that adhered to her still-sweltering pussy and ass crack, she murmured to herself: "I should really change out of these..." but then the visions from her dream flickered across her mind's eye, and she blushed as her pussy welled again with fluid. "Maybe not this time" she thought - there was something a bit naughty and exciting about the idea of wearing her dirty panties around the house, especially with her handsome son out and about. "OK - the panties stay" she thought "But I at least need shorts!"

She rummaged through her clothing drawers and initially pulled out the same yoga-pants she wore last night - then quickly threw them aside as she located a piece that seemed better suited to the emerging vibe of the morning - a cute little red set of booty shorts with dual white stripes up each side. She grinned with a cheeky sense of self satisfaction as she stepped into the leg holes and hoisted the elastic waistband up and over her big round ass. "This should to the trick!" She said to herself, privately imagining the level of distraction that this choice of clothing would likely help her inflict upon her beloved son today...

"Mommy's coming!" She shouted playfully as she opened the door to her room, bouncing down the hallway towards him.