Mark & Lily Ch. 01 - Carefree

Story Info
Not taking life too seriously.
3.2k words
4.53
2.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts sex between consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Lily breezed past Mark's desk with her daily cheery "Good Morning, how are you this morning?" This morning was one of the few times she turned as she headed to her desk. It was rare for her not to catch Mark staring at her receding ass.

Lily was tall, slim and always dressed very chic. She didn't need to spend a fortune to achieve the look, she just had an eye for what worked, and her slim shape ensured she had the pick of the couture available on the auction or pre-owned sites. The single Mum of two wore her raven hair in a variety of styles, again it was achieved on a budget as she had friends who were always after models to model new styles, but she sometimes volunteered to be a model for new saloons that were being set up in her area. Mark just about composed himself to return the greeting "And good morning to you" as he bowed his head slightly.

Having a man like Mark stare at her arse was very flattering. She had long ago settled into the life of a single mum. She could focus on her boys without the emotional baggage that came with a permanent man -- she always seemed to pick the wrong type anyway and so what was the point of trying. Occasionally she would hook up with a bloke for some non-complicated sex that enabled her to relieve her frustrations. Mark's longing stare made her wonder if she was due for some release and maybe Mark was the next avenue to vent those frustrations. She'd have a think about that and see if maybe she'd have a bit of sport with him.

Lily kept an eye on their shared kitchen and by mid-morning Mark made his way to the kitchen to get himself a drink. She decided to do the same and found him on his phone when she walked in. Although he was talking on his phone, she watched his eyes as they followed her legs every step of the way towards the cupboard with the mugs in. Mark finished his call as Lily turned, and she gave him one of her dazzling smiles before she looked at the window and mused "I don't know what to have for lunch today. The problem with our location here is that there is too much choice sometimes."

Mark acknowledged her comment with a nod and replied "I agree although I've already decided I'm going back to Ali's around the corner. It seems to be my go-to place when I'm in the office these days."

Lily looked interested and added "Mmm, I've never tried that one" hoping Mark would take the bait.

As if in some choregraphed script Mark replied, "You're more than welcome to join me if you'd like."

'Bingo' though Lily as she replied, "Oh that would be great as long as I won't cramp your style."

Mark shook his head "It isn't every day that I get to dine with such a glamourous young lady. I suspect it'll be me cramping your style rather than the other way around. How does meeting here at 12.30 sound?"

"Yes. I'll see you then" replied Lil as she exited the room. She could just make out Mark expression in the reflection in the frosted glass showed him following her butt as she exited the room making her smile to herself. At the appointed time the two met up and made their way to the deli catching up on some work gossip. As they took their seats with their lunch selection Lil made a quick recce of the other customers and once satisfied that those customers were none of their colleagues, she decided to take charge of the conversation asking "It makes a pleasant change to have you in the office. I guess you've been busy at various sites?"

Mark swallowed the bite he was chewing and once he nodded added "Yeah, you could say that. I'm just thankful for a couple of weeks rest so I can catch up on some stuff."

Lily perked up at that asking "Ohh, does that mean you're in the office on Friday?" Having just took another bite Mark just nodded as a reply but raised his eyebrows in a silent question and so Lil continued "I've been invited with a plus one to a friend's dinner party on Friday evening and was wondering who I can invite as my plus one. I normally cry off as I feel awkward going alone. If you are still a free agent, I don't suppose you'd be interested on helping a girl out of a predicament?" She knew exactly the phrasing to use to get him to play ball.

Mark considered her question for a moment before asking "There will be meat involved won't there. It isn't one of those vegetarian affairs?"

Lil smiled warmly, inwardly thinking 'I've got him now' while saying "Oh no Olivia's husband would never allow it to take place without some meat being present. It's nothing fancy, Olivia likes to cook and gathers together a selection of her friends. Most are partnered up, I'm the exception."

Mark took another couple of moments before replying "In that case then, as the other option is catching up with the laundry, as long as I won't cramp your style, I'd love to be your plus one. It'll make a change to have a dinner in the company of a beautiful lady. We haven't got to pretend to be an item have we, I've been lured into that before?"

Lil chuckled briefly before replying "Oh no, Olivia knows I'm a dedicated single so there's no need for subterfuge and no you won't cramp my style. On the contrary, it'll make a change to have someone with me that can better the intellectual banter of the others."

Mark looked puzzled and replied, "I find that hard to believe that anyone can get the better of you in the banter department." His comment got Lil thinking about how she was perceived by people outside. She was slightly intimidated by certain circumstances despite her gregarious exterior and some of Olivia's guests in the past but somehow the thought of having Mark there suddenly made her excited for the dinner ahead.

Mark had offered to pick Lil up so that she could have a drink, which fitted into her later plan. He had presented her with a bunch of flowers as he stood at her front door but what impressed her most was the way he ducked in front of her on route to the car so he could open the door for her to climb in. This too fit nicely into her plan as she had worn a mid-calf skirt that showed off to their fullest her long curvaceous legs as she swung them into the car. She was pleased that they held Mark's gaze as she climbed in. She was similarly pleased when they got to Olivia's house and Mark made a point of dashing around her side of the car to open the door -- very gallant even though it was just an excuse to stare at her legs once more, not that she minded of course, that was the reason for her choice of attire. The host was waiting at the door to greet them having been alerted by the sound of the car and the initial introductions were made.

During the meal Mark was the perfect plus one, he took an active part in the conversations while avoided monopolising things, similarly he was at pains to stress Lil's pivotal role at their company even though she never saw it that way herself. He had a unique perspective on her interactions with the customers and had an interesting, if very subtle, way of inflaming her ego. All in all, both had a very enjoyable evening as they bid their farewells and Mark took Lil back to her house and once again escorted her to her front door. "Would you like to come in for a drink. The boys are staying over at their grans for the evening, and it'll be nice to have some adult company for a change" was the statement she used to reel him in, combined with a pleading look.

Mark chuckled briefly and replied "You have a way of getting what you want out of me. For what it's worth, I'd love to come in for a drink." Inwardly he was thinking 'This might be interesting if it led somewhere. We're both single and not looking for any commitment.' With the drinks dispensed, the two sat on the sofa with Mark twisted to his side so he could look at his host and keep close attention on her lovely legs as she crossed them, nonchalantly dangling one of her high heeled shoes from her right foot. 'Yes, she definitely knew how to work me. Not that I mind' was his thought pattern.

Lil's opening question was "So did you enjoy yourself this evening, it certainly seemed that way?"

Mark nodded and replied "Yes I did. The company was nice. I was going to say that I got to learn a great deal about an esteemed colleague but really it was more an affirmation of the perception I already held about her."

Lily was curious and so asked "That's got me curious, what was you perception?"

Mark rubbed his chin as his expression changed to thoughtfulness "This could lead down a particularly treacherous path but yes I already knew you were smart, funny and independent although I sensed your obvious self-assurance might be something that you've worked on rather than being natural."

Lil gave a small, barked laugh. He was very perceptive. She then asked, "Is that all I am, smart and funny?" Hoping he would take the bait she was fishing with.

Mark knew what she was angling for and so decided to get it out in the open saying "No you're way more than just smart and funny but both are very important in my humble opinion, that and your smile that lights up any room -- I don't think women appreciate the power of a dazzling smile. It would take a complete dullard not to notice how beautiful you are..." Lil graciously bowed her head at that one "... I have to mention your obviously lovely long legs, the equally lovely ankles but it's the less obvious things like how pleasant it is being in your company, brains are another turn on for me as well" and with that he trailed off giving her the opening she was looking for.

"You haven't mentioned my bottom which seems to regularly hold your attention."

Mark smirked, realising he had been caught looking previously, and said "Guilty as charged. It is a particularly nice bottom, especially in some of those figure hugging skirts you wear" pointing to the skirt she wore now he added "case in point, that one. I've seen you wear that one in the past to good effect. I will freely admit to sneaking a peak as you were exiting the car this evening, but then part of me thinks that was the effect you were looking for all along."

Lil similarly smirked and admitted "Yes, you got me there. Sometimes a girl needs to receive those kinds of admiring glances from men. I will admit to playing on the fact that you have been caught sneaking a peak, we are both free agents after all." Mark nodded back thoughtfully and so she decided to push the conversation to the next level "In fact speaking of free agents..." she stood up, turned to face her rear end at Mark. Once she looked over her shoulder to make sure she had his full attention, she unzipped the skirt at the side and then wriggled her hips so the garment slide past her hips and gathered on the floor at her ankles "... would you be interested in seeing my bottom without the skirt hiding it."

Looking over her shoulder, Mark's expression was a picture of surprise -- he was hoping something might happen but hadn't expected this. The good thing is he hadn't immediately stood up and ran out, in fact his scrutiny intensified which was a good sign. Lily wiggled her hips making her butt jiggle invitingly and added "Well. Does that look better?" Mark dumbly nodded his head, so she wiggled her hips again "Unless of course you'd prefer the view unrestricted by my panties. If that's the case, then you'll have to do that part for me."

Mark, slipped from the sofa to his knees and knelt behind her, all the while Lil was looking over her shoulder at the progress. Mark tentatively reached up and took hold of the elasticated waistband of her panties before asking "You are sure about this aren't you" she just nodded her reply, so he went on "And if this progresses as I'd like, I want it understood that it doesn't imply any commitment as regards relationships."

Lil tilted her head back and gave a short barked laugh saying "That suits me perfectly."

With the ground rules established Mark then proceeded to pull her panties clear of her arse inspiring him to whisper "Mmmm, magnificent" before he leaned forward and started to repeatedly kiss her fleshy cheeks adding a few minutes later "It looks impressive as you wiggle across the office but close up, in the flesh, it's even more magnificent." This was exactly the kind of reaction Lil had been hoping for as she allowed him free reign with his mouth while stroking the sides of her thighs with his hands. Lil then turned around 180 degrees and pushed her panties down to her ankles, she then stood in front of Mark with her hands on her hips while she waited to see what his reaction would be.

NO

He looked up at her and, seeing her smiling down at him, leant his head forward without losing her stare, Mark tentatively extended his tongue and ran it along her labia. Lil closed her eyes, tilted her head back and placed her right hand at the back of his head, just the sort of encouragement he was looking for. Mark teased her legs so that she stepped out of her skirt and panties with one leg and as she put her foot back down, he placed it so that her stance was wider. He licked his way up her labia until his tongue encountered her clitoris as he captured it between his lips and sucked it deep inside his mouth while the tip of his tongue beat the nub repeatedly.

She steadied herself by placing her other hand on the back of his head while thrusting her hips forward to mash his tongue in further. Lil had quickly come to realise that she had chosen right when trying to lure Mark into her web, he was very skilled with his tongue as it worked on, around and inside her. Within a few minutes she found her legs were starting to shake and so she shuffled around and sank down to sit back on the sofa. Mark didn't give her moments rest. He kept his mouth clamped to her pussy, but this new position allowed him to push her legs as wide apart as possible, it meant he could search deeper inside with his tongue than any lover before. This had her coming on his tongue in no time which just sent him questing even more as his tongue sampled her sweet tangy nectar.

She pushed him away from her so that she could catch her breath although she did say "Just give me a minute. In the meantime, lets lose the trousers and sit back down." Never one to argue, Mark did as he was instructed. When he sat back down, she was pleased to see his cock wouldn't disappoint and once he was settled, she stood up, turned to face him and straddle one leg over his. In a single smooth moment, she aimed the head of cock at her pussy and slowly sank down his length. Mark wasn't the longest lover she'd had but his girth more than compensated, stretching her in a way that she hadn't experienced for quite some time.

As delighted as she was, once she had taken his length inside her, it was Mark who groaned and said "Oh yeah. That is one snug fit" he took hold of her hips and guided her as she rode her pussy along his length. After a few minutes her took her top and lifted it off, along with the camisole top she had underneath. Her breasts were never going to give him black eyes, but he soon found how her pussy clutched at his dick as a reaction to his determined nipple tweaking. It was when her pussy clamped tight on Mark's cock during her next climax that he lost his fight to hold off his own coming. He did warn her "I'm about to come" but she either ignored him or was too busy with her own climax to climb off his cock and so he held her hips down so that their groins met and unloaded his balls into her.

This seemed to wipe both of them out as Lily collapsed forward on to his chest and they both lay there breathing heavily. Her purpose for this was just uncomplicated sex and yet she was enjoying just being held by Mark while they both recovered. Eventually she levered her upper body up and the shift pressed Mark's deflated cock out, she said "Well, I certainly needed that, but I have to say you are a magician with that tongue of yours."

Mark shrugged and replied "It's always my aim to please the lady but then it helps when she comes as easily as you do. Where is your shower and will it fit both of us in it?"

Lil smiled back at him and said "What an excellent idea. Follow me" as she stood up, took his hand and walked them to the bathroom. After a fair bit of fun and fumbling's under the shower head they moved into the main bedroom where Mark pushed Lil onto the centre of the bed and climbed on behind her. Playfully he arranged her legs so that her ankles dangled around his ears and without further delay, pushed his re-invigorated cock back inside her and treated her to another fucking while she lay back grunting approvingly in time with his thrusts.

It turned out to be quite a coupling as every eight weeks or so Lily would saunter over to Mark's desk and extend an invite when her boys were doing something or other. It was basically a veiled invitation for a carefree uncomplicated fuck.