All Comments on 'Mark & Mandy Ch. 02'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic 5*

You have such a gifted talent describing the intimate details of pleasure. Bravo and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot and wet

Great story with hot action. What I love is the emotions going through Mandy during the sex scenes. I am glad that the twins didn't jump into sex immediately, just the oral sex. I cannot wait for the next installment. You are a great writer.

IndulgemenowIndulgemenowalmost 4 years ago
Very good description

Thank you for one of the best descriptions of a woman's first lesbian encounter. The way you combined lust with love was very well done. Pity there was no chapter three, with brother Mark. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes!

A great second chapter. The only thing that would make it better is a chapter 3. Please?

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

My congratulations on being so well written! The DEEP introspection into the female sex psyche is just plain fascinating! You almost have to be female...such insight coming from a man's mind would be.... hell I don't know what it would be. ANY woman who could realize the level of connection you had with their sexual being, Brother you would have a waiting line,! Women would come from everywhere to fuck you. It would be most guy's fantasy come true! Okay, ladies, this really is the fantasy of many men. Many of us are very willing to learn how to please you, and we get so much pleasure from your pleasure. Take some patience, remember the big FRAGILE ego you are dealing with and show guys how toget you off.

Sure there asshole males out there who won't pay attention. But you let this piece of shit guy into your bedroom. Do not do it again. Do not worry about how you are going to LOOK leaving with a guy, Make your choice on how you will FEEL being with him later! That quiet guy over there? He would cut off his left nut and give it to you for the privilege of trying his utmost to take you to orgasm land, and he could care less what you did for him. And you NEVER have to worry about him telling a soul. He will walk on hot coals to keep your hook up a secret. Why? Because he wants it to happen again, and he knows that nobody would believe him and it would piss you off. Your name will be the last words on his lips when he dies, and all because you allowed him to turn your spine into a pretzel with one bone jarring orgasm after another! And guys, just take it slow, listen to what she says and do your best. You don't have to be Casanova on try #1, just show some promise and get in there and rock her world. Most all pussy is really quite tasty. AND REMEMBER it is attached to a woman you have worshipped since time began!

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Love it. You have to write another chapter after such a build up to siblings wanting each other PLEASE. More more.

AemandosAemandos6 months ago

Please continue the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mark & Mandy Previous Part
Mark & Mandy Series Info