Mark & Mandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

"Are you curious enough to experiment with your best friend?" She asked her voice now full of love.

"Okay. Maybe. I guess so." I said hesitantly.

Just a short while ago I was masturbating furiously while dreaming of having sex with Suzy. Now the time had come to actually fulfill that dream and I was suddenly cautious. I didn't know why. Would it ruin our friendship? Or would having sex with her take our relationship to another, better, level? I decided to dive into unchartered waters.

"Yes!" I said more confidently. "I do want to make love with you."

This was somewhat surreal, as over the years we had been naked together many times. But this was totally different. Now there was a mutual sexual desire for each other. It was electric.

She kissed me tenderly. As we continued kissing the passion rose. Suzy rolled me onto my back and she took a dominate position over me, partially laying on top of me. She continued kissing me while her hands roamed over my body. I loved it as she played with my sensitive nipples. My body tingled in expectation.

Our kisses became more physical and passionate. We both were getting quite aroused. Tongues were active in each other's mouth. We were moaning and groaning together.

Then I felt her hand on my pussy. A jolt of electricity ripped through my body. I moaned, loudly this time.

Suzy broke our kiss and moved her head down my body. Her mouth sucked on my hard nipple while her finger slid along my slick pussy lips.

'Oh. My. God!' I thought to myself. My best friend, Suzy, was actually going to have sex with me.

"Oh Suzy!" I cried out. I had one hand on the back of her head, pressing her into my breast. My other hand was attempting to reach her breast to play with it. But her fingers on my pussy were magical and I was losing myself in the intense pleasure, unable to think clearly or manage any task.

She suckled one nipple and then the other while she continued to finger my pussy. She was now sliding a finger in and out of my opening, then over my clit. Each touch created a micro orgasm within me.

After a few moments she moved down my body and between my legs. Her tongue was gliding over the slick wetness of my pussy lips. Her tongue felt better than anything else that had ever touched my pussy. She kept taking long slow licks of my wet labia, then pressing between them into my vagina. Lick after lick, each causing a wave of pleasure to roll through my body.

"Hmmmmm" I moaned.

She immediately responded by slipping one finger inside me and exploring my slick wet tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh." I moaned again.

Her finger tip found my G-spot and my whole body jerked from the jolt I felt.

"Does that hurt?" She asked, concerned.

"God no. Keep doing that." I insisted.

It dawned on me that this was her first time eating a pussy. Both of us were rookies and new to this. We knew what we liked done to our own bodies, but had never tried to practice that on another girl.

I decided that Suzy might appreciate more feedback, a little coaching.

"My pussy would feel better if you use two fingers, and please start sucking my clit. It should be poking out for you to find."

"I know exactly where your clit is." She mumbled assuredly and then sucked my sensitive nub between her lips while sliding a second finger inside me. Just the thought of her being inside me helped intensify that special bond between us. We were no longer just best friends. We were now special lovers.

"Oh that feels sooooo good." I sighed.

Suzy read my body, my swollen labia, my open wet vagina, my quicker breathing. She slowly upped the ante. She was licking and sucking my clit with more pressure. Her fingers moved faster inside my vagina. I could even feel her hot breath on my pussy lips. I was becoming incredibly horny.

I placed my hands on my own breasts and began to play with my hard nipples. I could feel that burn grow deep inside, a burn that indicated that my orgasm was approaching. I think Suzy sensed it as well. She became more intent on her activities, especially the licks of her tongue across my clit.

"Oh Suzy. It's cumming. It's cumming." I told her.

My hips were now rocking upward and off the bed as I began fucking her face and fingers.

"OhMyGod! OhMyGod! OhMyGod!" the words flew from my mouth.

My hips were now thrusting into Suzy's face. My hands were on the bed trying to steady myself. I could feel that I was losing control of my body and it was acting involuntarily on its own. Suzy pushed a third finger into my pussy and was finger fucking me harder and harder. She sucked my clit between her teeth and was nibbling upon it.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK! FUCK!" I screamed as my orgasm exploded suddenly within me. I was thrashing about on the bed but Suzy rode me still licking and finger fucking me. My hips pushed up one last time and held me off the bed. My body shuddered uncontrollably for what felt like several minutes. I continue to scream, and curse, and gasp for air. My orgasm was not peaking but kept going on, and on, and on.

Finally I shoved Suzy away. "STOP!" I cried out.

I laid on the bed, still breathing heavily as my orgasm finally began to recede. Suzy moved next to me and simply held me.

"Damn that was good, really fucking good." I told her.

"My first time." Suzy replied. "That was really great. I never knew that eating pussy would be such a fantastic experience. And you tasted really yummy." She smacked her lips.

"You can do that with me anytime you want." I said with smile on my face.

We lay there holding each other in silence for some time. Before this day I had never considered licking another girl's pussy. Now I was thinking about doing just that. I now had different, powerful feelings for Suzy. Also, her saying that eating my pussy was a fantastic experience made we wonder. Might I also find eating pussy a fantastic experience? Could I do it? Did I really know how? Hell! I taught my own brother how to eat my pussy. Of course I knew how to eat pussy, even if I had never done so.

"You don't have to do it, if you don't want to." Suzy said softly, as if she sensed that I might be hesitant.

I knew what I had to do, what I wanted to do. I rolled Suzy onto her back and leaned over her face and kissed her tenderly. I looked into her eyes.

"I want to do this. I really want to do this." I said. "I'm just nervous whether I can be as good as you were."

I moved down and briefly licked both her nipples. Maybe I was too anxious or too nervous, but I was eager to actually lick her pussy and taste her essence. I was forgetting the patience I had taught Mark.

I moved down and positioned myself between her legs. I looked closely at her pussy which was very messy, swollen lips, and very wet. I could smell her arousal. It was intoxicating. I then remembered that Suzy had just been having sex with my brother Mark. And now I was about to eat that same pussy my brother had just fucked. This was so erotic, and so decadent.

I moved my face forward until my lips barely touched her lips. I extended my tongue and touched her labia and took a lick, then another longer lick. Suzy moaned so softly.

Taking another long lick, I pressed the tip of my tongue between her pussy lips. I could taste her, and it was marvelous. I continued licking, both the outsides of her labia, and the insides. I could tell the lips were definitely becoming more wet. My senses were tingling with excitement. This was erotic. It was fun. She smelled and tasted fantastic.

"Oh, Mandy." she moaned again as she rotated her hips to meet my oral activities.

I pushed my tongue inside her loose lips and moved it around. Her moans became constant.

Then I licked upward and found her nub poking out. I ran my tongue over her clit a few times.

"Oh God. Lick that! Lick that!" she commanded.

I had never imagined how it would feel to have my tongue pressed against her soft, fleshy, wet lips and to feel the hard slick nub of her clit. It was different and interesting. And I loved her reaction. I was so focused on licking her clit, experiencing the feelings, the tastes, and her responses, that I forgot for a while about using my fingers. But Suzy never said anything about what I might do different or better. She accepted what I was doing and how I was doing it. I was greatly enjoying just licking her, and I think she was enjoying it also.

As Suzy began to thrust her hips harder against my face, I realized that there was more I could do to pleasure her. I slid one finger over her wetness, and then slid it inside.

"Oh Mandy!" she moaned again but with a bit more urgency.

I continued to lick her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her slippery channel. Then I added a second finger and turned them upward to locate her G-spot. I suppose her G-spot was located about as mine was, and felt about the same. I wasn't really sure, but that didn't matter. When I pressed my fingertips over her G-spot, she let me know with a flinch and an exclamation.

"Fuck Yes!" she cried out as she began humping my fingers and my face.

This was thrilling to be so intimate with her, to be arousing her, and to be experiencing the reactions of her body so keenly. Having my face right there at her pussy, her sexual center, and to be taking her towards an orgasm, was such a erotic rush.

Her juices were flowing freely and were covering the lower half of my face, my hand, her inner thighs, and making a large wet spot on my bed. 'God this is a fantastic sensual experience.' I was thinking to myself.

I was licking her clit faster and harder. I was thrusting my fingers deeper into her, and rubbing her G-spot harder. She was humping her hips into my face faster and faster. We were both breathing heavy, gasping for air. And I realized that we both were moaning.

Then, without any warning, she grabbed my head and pressed it hard into her pussy.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed and her hips froze in place. I could feel her body shuddering as her orgasm rolled through her body. I stopped licking, but held my tongue against her pulsing clit. Her vaginal muscles were clenching around my fingers.

We held this position for maybe a minute and then her climax subsided. She let go of my head and her body relaxed back onto the bed. I slowly backed away and examined her open wet pussy. It was now a bigger mess than when I started. I felt a warm pride inside for having given, for my first time, an orgasm to another girl.

Suzy reached out her arms to me, indicating she want me to cuddle next to her. I moved up next to her and we lay there naked, holding each other, and kissing each other gently and lovingly. I couldn't remember ever feeling so much love for her before. This wasn't so much an act of sex as we had truly made love to each other.

We held each other five, maybe ten minutes without speaking a word. Then Suzy got out of bed. She leaned over me and kissed me one more time.

"I better get back to Mark." She told me as she hurried back to his room.

- - - - -

I lay on my bed, naked and sexually satiated. My body had a special warmth, a special sense of being loved. This had been a new and an incredible experience. I knew I would remember these feelings and sensations for the rest of my life.

For many minutes I thought about how my relationship with Suzy had suddenly changed forever. We had sex together. She was my first female sex partner. Would she be the only one? Or might there be other female lovers in my future? Would Suzy and I continue to have sex together? Would she continue to have sex with Mark? I thought that was very likely.

A bigger question that loomed over me was whether I would have sex with Mark. I felt we were inching closer to that eventuality. Was that inevitable? I knew mom didn't want us to have sex. But Mark and I were now adults, or at least of legal age. Couldn't we make that decision? Suzy told me that Mark wanted to have sex with me. Did I want to have sex with him?

And I thought how kinky and erotic it might be for Suzy, Mark and me to be having wild sex with each other, in many ways, and possibly on a daily basis. I almost couldn't imagine the sexual bliss.

One of my hands was caressing my hard nipple while a finger of my other hand played lazily with my still sensitive wet pussy. Erotic thoughts of sex with Suzy, and possibly having sex with Mark filled my head as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers
12