All Comments on 'Mark & Mandy'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
Thanks go to his SISTER!

I learned a long time ago that PRACTICE makes PERFECT! Sister better be careful or SHE will have a try-out for a THREESOME! MORE!

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

@ Many_Memories: Thank you for your comments. I always appreciate comments and feedback.

And thanks to all who have voted on my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well done. A great story! I hope there are more chapters to their adventures together. Maybe a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was an incredible story, well written.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, his sister is setting him up to probably do her. After she saw he did have a huge cock; I am sure after her tutoring him on her that she will have to try him out. Being on the pill, she can safely let him do all the things she taught him and then let him screw her hard just like he did to Suzy. Of course, they can do each other anytime their Mom is at work or goes away on a trip. I hope you write another hot chapter or two quickly as your audience is certainly aroused too. Thank you.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 6 years ago
Love it.

Favorite story, favorite author and five stars. excellent start, please continue.

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Comments and Votes

Many thanks for the comments and for all those that have voted for this story.

Chapter 2 is in progress. I hope to post it within two weeks.

And I have plans for Chapter 3 of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

Glad to hear more chapters r coming. I really enjoyed this story it has such a great build up. Just hope it stays between bro and sis and no mother gets involved. Its so much hotter when they have to sneek around.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!

Soooooo sensual....sublime...seductive! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wonder......

Great story and credible too which makes a change here.

I wonder if mum, being so against them having sex, was made pregnant by her brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My thoughts exactly!

"I wonder if mum, being so against them having sex, was made pregnant by her brother?" My very first thought, when Mum emphasized the point so strongly!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
Goodness WOW

Although no actual penetration happened this a very good read. Well paced. Well done. Awaiting Chapter 2. I read this alone and let me tell you I'm absolutely wreaked, wet and post orgasmic. Please make the next as good or better. A spin on this would be Mark and Suzy, but you would have to let us know if in a different genre. I enjoy the one on one better than multiple people. Think about it. Thanks, really Thank You!!! (5 stars)

Chrissie

TBC

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Nice reviews

So will give it a try. But you need to check what "fraternal twins" really is.

Xcalibur69Xcalibur69over 6 years ago
Hummmmmm

I love the story, the intensity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

' And she really hoped that eventually he would learn how to properly please her. I agreed that I hoped it happened for both their sakes. '

That 'boyfriends should be telepathic' syndrome! Lol. Kills me how he's supposed to learn what you want by magic!!

But honestly, there's no excuse for a guy not to do his homework in this day and age with virtually everyone having unblocked internet access! When I lost my virginity the Internet wasn't a thing yet, you were lucky if you knew a geek that had telnet access, lol. The girl that took my virginity was about my age, but was fairly experienced, I just wish she had taught me from the ground up instead of just kissing, petting and getting right to it! Back then I hadn't really heard/thought of oral sex, other than hearing the occasional poor taste carpet muncher humor. Hell, Id never met a gay or bi girl anyway! (That I knew, lol). The next girl I had sex with it didn't come up, then the next girl was a fwb, and shockingly now that I think about it, she never brought it up, and she was really forward usually! I was socially awkward with girls back then anyway, all the times I had sex, the girl made the move and was pretty forward about it, otherwise I would have never had sex, lol! I guess being able to keep going till either she was worn out or I was worn out of energy helped make up for it! :)

Back then it could be a catch 22... Neither knew about going down on the girl, he didn't but she was too shy to ask or afraid of rejection, she didn't know and he did but was afraid to bring it up or just try, or a mix! Knowledge and communication can be a bitch! Hehe

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Too instructional instead of letting passion have its way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES