Mark & Marica, Twin Love

Story Info
Incest love.
5.1k words
3.57
16.9k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
102 Followers

Being twins was not easy. in fact at times it seemed it was almost a curse. Always being compared to each other.

It seemed at times it was EVERYTHING and we were constantly compared to each other. Who ate the most, who ate the healthiest, who was potty trained first. Life as a twin was almost a competition.

As we grew up we became used to it and even liked it to some extent as we grew closer to each other. We lived that close life as we grew and never strayed too far from each other.

The first real big change was when we had to go to different colleges. Marica chose a college across the state. And me because my grades weren't good enough had to go to community college in our town.

When Marica came home for Christmas break it was a big deal in our house. Marica had made the deans list so it was a happy time for all. After the welcome home greetings when the initial welcoming was over and we were alone she hugged me, kissed me right on the lips lightly and quietly said, "I've missed you Mark."

I was stunned. She was pressing her body into mine tightly and had never kissed me on the lips before and before I knew what happened my cock got rock hard and was pressing into her belly We were not identical twins and I had grown about three inches taller than her. She felt my cock pressing into her belly, looked down at it and then while looking right into my eyes she smiled and kissed me again and this time her tongue brushed my lips at the end.

My ears were ringing and I was so unnerved that all I could do was mumble, "Ahh, yeah sis, I missed you too." I had never had a boner because of Marica before and I didn't know what to think or do. I do know that I almost ran to my bedroom and Jacked off thinking about Marica's kiss.

In the next few days it became apparent that my dear sweet sister had changed in the three months she was away at college. She dressed different. She cut off a pair of jeans and cut them so short that I could see the start of her ass. When I saw that I stared until she left and then, once again went to my room and jacked off.

On the third day she was home our parents went to a Christmas party for my dad's work so we were home alone. We ordered pizza and watched a movie. She paused it and said she wanted to change and came back with those shorts on and proceeded to lay on the floor in front of the TV in front of me letting me see the live show she was putting on right in front of me,

I know she caught me looking at her ass a couple times but never said anything and I swear she was wiggling her ass to tease me. She also always made sure to only wear those shorts when we were alone. As soon as our parents got home before they even got in the house she jumped up and ran to her room and changed into her yoga pants, which were still pretty fucking hot, but not like the shorts showing her bare ass.

The next day we were home alone again for the afternoon and she changed once again into her shorts, came down and sat across from me with her legs open. With her legs open and with the shortness of the shorts I could see that she didn't have any panties on and her pubes were peeking out. She finally "broke the ice" asking me if I liked her shorts. I answered her, "Hell yeah Marica, I like them a lot."

She laughed and said, "Yeah, I could tell by that bulge in your shorts."

My face got red and I didn't know what to say and then she laughed again, jumped up ran over to me and jumped on my lap and said, "Don't be such a prude Mark. I've always wondered if you thought I was sexy and that boner tells me everything I needed to know, and it gives me the courage to do this." And then she put her fingers on my cock and traced the line of my cock which was now harder than it has ever been before.

And then she smiled and asked, "Can I see it Mark? Please."

I was stunned, nervous, and didn't know what to say but to ask her back, "Really Marica? What the hell happened to you at that college?"

With an almost sad expression she answered, "Nothing Mark. Absolutely nothing. And I wanted it to. I never know what to do about sex. I'm still a virgin and have never even seen a guys thingy before. My roommate is fucking every guy in sight and all I ever think about is you."

She looked sad all of a sudden and a tear ran down her cheek. I grabbed her and gave her a hug and answered her, "Well, OK Marcia, You have been showing me your ass for two days now so I guess you can see me too."

She jumped off my lap and stood in front of me, jumped up and down and said, "Yes yes yes, show me Mark, show me."

I stopped her and said, "Marica if you really want to do this, you have to show me that you really want to do this."

"Show you what Mark? She asked. "I've been prancing around you for two days now showing you my goods haven't I?"

I smiled at her and answered back, "Yes you have. Now really show me by coming over here, getting down on your knees in front of me and taking out what it is you want to see."

She got real calm, looked at me and then looked down to my cock, and then walked up to the couch and slowly got on her knees in front of me, starring at my crotch. She reached out and traced her fingers on it again almost like trying to make up her mind, or maybe getting the courage up to really do this and then looked up into my eyes as she pulled my zipper down.

"Now you, take it out." She said.

I helped her at this point by standing up and undoing the button and told her to pull my pants down. She looked again at what she was doing, paused, and then pulled my jeans to the ground. Now all that was left between us was my Calvin Klein's. She quickly pulled them down and my cock sprang free about four inches from her face.

She looked up at me and asked, "Can I touch it Mark?"

I smiled and with a heart pounding so loud and hard that I swore I could hear it, I said, "Please Marica, touch it, kiss it, do whatever you want with it."

She reached out, grabbed it and pumped it with both hands. I instantly started leaking precum and she said, "It's leaking Mark. Do you have to pee or something?"

I answered her, "No Marica, That's precum. You use that to make your hand slippery so it slides easier."

She used the precum to lube her hand up was now getting so into it that I knew I had her, so I put my finger under her chin pulled her chin up so she could look into my eyes and said, "Kiss it Marica."

She looked at it, pumped it again, and then kissed the tip. As she pulled back a string of my precum attached to her lip and as it broke it landed on her chin. She licked her lips, smiled and asked, "Was that good enough?"

I smiled back and said, "No, now open your mouth now Marcia."

With that I put my hands behind her head and started pulling her head towards my cock. She automatically opened her mouth and took my cock into it. I gently fucked her face and I was so turned on that I knew I wasn't going to last another thirty seconds so I just told her, "Marica, Look at me. I want you to look into my eyes as you swallow my cum."

As soon as our eyes met I exploded into her mouth and I watched her swallow, gag, and swallow and gag again. She was trying to swallow it all but some of my cum was leaking out and she was trying to catch it with her hand and she kept swallowing as fast as she could. I saw a tear fall from her eye and a look of bewilderment on her face as she tried to swallow all that I could pump into her belly.

All at once I heard the garage door opening. Mom was home and we had like thirty seconds until she was in the house. By now my orgasm was almost done but Marcia was still sucking my cock as hard as she could. I pulled her off my cock saying, "Marica, mom's home."

She was totally out of it, and what I said didn't really register. In a daze she said, "Ahhh, What? Oh fuck." And then she jumped up and ran like the wind to her room in a panic.

I barely had my pants buttoned and sat back on the couch when mom walked in and said, "Well I see you haven't done anything yet, but you are up I guess so that's something."

I was still leaking cum into my Calvin's and my ears were still ringing from the massive orgasm I just had and all I could do was mumble a incoherent, "Sorry mom. I stayed up late last night."

Marica walked in the room and cheerfully said, "Good Morning mother dear," And gave mom a big kiss.

Mom answered, "Good morning Marica." And then grimaced and added, "You need to go brush your teeth sweetie. Your breath smells something wicked."

Marica said, "Sorry mom, morning breath, I'll go brush right this instant," and as she walked away she smiled at me and left the room in a strut like a goddess, which in my eyes she now was.

Later that day we went Christmas shopping together and finally had some time to talk so I asked her what she thought of our morning festivities. She had been kind of quiet since she swallowed her first load so I wasn't sure what she thought of it all.

She thought for a second and then started talking. "I'm kind of torn about it all Mark. On one hand I think you are a real bastard. All I really wanted was to see and touch a real cock for the first time and you took advantage of me and in a minute there you are blowing your load down my throat. I wasn't prepared for that at all."

I started to apologize but she shushed me and said, "I'm not done talking yet. On the other hand, I love you more than ever before. When you came I wasn't at all prepared for it but cum you did and I got ready in a hurry. After the third spurt I actually got to taste it and as I watched you being so passionate and tender as you fed me your cum. It made me feel so powerful knowing I could do that, and then I didn't want to stop sucking. If you could have kept cumming I would have sucked it all. I loved it and you so much after that that, well, you will see soon enough Marky boy." And that was all she would say.

We had a great Christmas day with Aunts, uncles, and Cousins over and it was a long long day. After they left we were all tired and the house was quiet.

About midnight there was a knock on my door and my sweet little Marica opened the door and poked just her head in. "Want some company Marky?" she asked.

I said, Sure lovely, come on in."

She quickly walked in and closed the door. She had a black see-through nightie on with no panties. She was carrying a little black bag that she dropped on the floor and She smiled a wicked smile as she walked to my bed and said, "Mom and dad are sleeping on the other side of the house. Ready for your Christmas present Marky?"

I never even had a chance to answer. I was staring at her bare, shaved pussy as she got to my bed, ripped the covers off exposing my now hard cock and then she crawled into my bed kissing me deeply while her right hand found my cock and started pumping it slowly as she spoke.

"I have to confess something to you Mark. I have been planning this for weeks and weeks. I knew that I wanted and needed you, so I went to the doctor and got birth control pills so I could fuck your brains out, but right now I just want to suck your sweet cock again. Is that OK?

My hands were already all over her as I answered her saying, "As long as you are sitting on my face, Yes, That is more than OK with me.

She jumped up and twirled around, kissed me deeply on the lips and started heading south from there slowly kissing me all over. In a quick second her breasts were right there and I sucked and pinched them hard enough for her to gasp and stop just letting me suck them both, pinching one as I sucked the other and then going back to the other one again. She finally started moving towards my cock eager to get her mouth on it again, and when she reached her destination her legs kind of just spread wide as her sweet pussy just collapsed onto my mouth.

I had never tasted a woman before and the smell and taste were so overwhelming that I just inhaled the scent as my tongue dug as deep into her as I could possibly get. Her pussy was mashing into my face and I could hear her trying to moan but she had a mouth full of my cock so she really couldn't make much sound.

I could feel my balls tightening up and knew, once again damn it, that I couldn't hold it back. I reached down, grabbed her head and started forcing my cock into her throat. She knew what was going to happen next and this time she was more than ready, this time she wanted it.

I exploded into her mouth and she sucked it like a baby with a bottle, sucking down every fucking drop. As soon as I finished she pulled her mouth off my cock and said, "Merry Christmas Marky. Now eat to your hearts desire."

I ate her pussy like no man ever has, taking in every drop of cum that dripped out of her. My hands were all over her and it didn't take long before I found another hole to explore. As I massaged around her asshole she moaned and said, "Oh, Oh, Mark, that feels so, so naughty, so exciting, Put your finger in there, OK?

I pushed my finger in that tiny little hole and it was tight and dry. I pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth to get it wet and then went back to that tiny little hole and popped my finger in to the knuckle and then massaged it around. Marica was panting and moaning with my tongue in one hole and my finger up her tight little ass. And then she sat right up straight and the angle made my finger pop out and her asshole was right there for me. I licked upwards from her pussy and her asshole moved down to meet my tongue and just like that I was licking around and into her asshole, She was almost crying with passion as she said, "Oh Marky, that feels so good, ohhh yes, lick me Marky, lick me good. I licked and tried to push my tongue into her asshole but it was so tight that my tongue would only go in an inch or so, so I just licked all the way back down to her pussy and then back up and into her tight little asshole.

After fifteen minutes or so she noticed my cock was hard again and at first she started sucking it again, but then stopped, stood up on the bed, turned around to face me and said to me, "Now Look into my eyes Mark. Look into my eyes as I give you my cherry."

She squatted down and started putting my cock into her pussy. I felt it go in and stop. I felt it hitting something and then she stopped and pulled it back that two inches, paused for a second, and then went down hard on my cock to the hilt. She cried out a small little cry as she did it and I felt something warm running onto my pubes, but it wasn't very much and it happened so fast and then Marica was riding me like an amusement park ride. She rode me for about five minutes like that and then got off, laid next to me and said, "Now fuck me like a man fucks a woman Marky."

I fucked her fast and hard for another five minutes and because I had just cum about a half hour ago I found I had control over my orgasm. I finally stopped and told her to roll over and get on her hands and knees.

She moved fast and easy and there in front of me was my sweet sister with both holes facing me. I ran my cock deep into her pussy as it would go and fucked her good, fast, and deep. And then I pulled it out and let it ride upwards to her asshole and then just past it and back down and into her pussy. I stuck my thumb into her pussy next to my cock, got it wet and then pulled it out and stuck it into her asshole. My entire thumb was buried in her tight little butt and I started a rhythm where when my cock was pulling back in her pussy that my thumb was going deep into her butt.

I then took my cock out, pulled it up and ran it to her other hole and started putting pressure there.

I felt her shift her body to give me a better angle and then she said, "Yes Mark, do it there. But go slow."

I push my cock harder and then the head just kind of popped in. It was so tight around my cock that I just held it there for a second and then pushed it in further. After another inch I could hear her sucking air and pulling away which made me pull away and my cock popped back out. I asked her if it was OK and she shook her head no. Then she said, "Go get that Vaseline out of the bathroom, maybe that will help."

When I got back she was laying flat on her belly. I laid next to her and we started kissing and touching and then she started talking about how much she loved me and wanted me to get my grades up so I could go to her school so we could be together and I said I would do exactly that. And then she got right back down to the business saying, "Now take that Vaseline, gob up two fingers real good and slowly work them in there. I could tell when your cock was in there that one little inch that I wanted more of it in but it was just so fucking tight. Maybe if you can work two of three finger in first then you can fuck me in the ass the way we both know you want to."

After I had two finger deep in her ass she started pushing back like she was liking it so I added a third finger and she started moaning, and then she said, "Do it Mark, Fuck me in the ass now, but lube up that monster before you attack me with it."

I lubed up my cock, then my fingers again, and then used them to lube her asshole more. I took my cock and put it right up against her asshole and told her to do it as deep as she wanted it. She pushed back against my cock and it popped right in. She took about three inches of it and then paused and said, "Oh fuck Mark it feels so big, so full". and then she pushed further and then stopped. She had five inches of my six and a half when she stopped and then she pulled back right to the edge and pushed it back in hard. She held it there. My balls were now a half inch away from hitting her.

She was panting when she said, "Fuck me Mark. Fuck my asshole like you want to and like I need you to. Fuck me hard my Marky."

I put my hands on her ass and pulled my cock slowly out to where just the head was still in and then slowly pushed it all the way in until my balls did hit her ass.

She said, "Oh, Oh Fuck. That feels so different, so good, I love it, and I love you my Marky. Fuck me in my ass Mark."

My second push was fast, in and out and she gasped and said, "Yes, yes, just like that. Oh fuck me my love. Fuck me hard!"

At that point I grabbed her ass and rammed my cock in her tiny butt as hard as I could and fucked her with everything I had. I put my hands on her Shoulders and just fucked her like the slut she wanted to be and after five minutes I knew this was it. I didn't say a word. I just grunted and exploded into her asshole as I kept fucking her.

I finally collapsed next to her totally exhausted and as I looked into her eyes it scared me how much love I saw looking back at me. I wondered how this could ever work out long term.

After that fateful Christmas break Marica always let me do whatever I wanted and many times she did things because she knew I wanted it. As time passed we grew closer and closer.

In one term with Marica's long distance help I raised my grades enough to make it into Marica's school. She got a cheap one bedroom apartment and I had a dorm room, but I lived with Marica. We weren't identical so we didn't even look alike and no one knew.

We went to school by day and sucked and fucked all night. Marica said she loved the taste of my cum but I think she just liked to please me so she ate my cum every night. I would fuck her until it was time and then just move up and feed my cum to her. She really did swallow every drop every time.

Many times we were just oral lovers where we would just sixty nine and lick each others assholes but sometimes Marica just wanted to be fucked and every once in a while she would just say, "Just fuck me in the ass tonight ok Marky. I really need it there sometimes."

One night after we fucked she complained about a sore near her pussy and I looked at it and it was just a pimple of some sort but it was real close to her clit and she started getting turned on again even though I had just fucked her and my cum was still dripping out of her. Anyway she starts gyrating around and moaning and then she says, "Eat me Marky. Eat me and lick my sore little pussy."

sammm123
sammm123
102 Followers
12