All Comments on 'Mark & Marica, Twin Love'

by sammm123

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible. immature and totally lacking any kind of credibility. I don't think you're old enough to be here anyway.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Isaac ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story until you had Mark turn gay. That's a big turnoff for me. Was 5 stars up to that point. Now only 3.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story wasn't all that great from the beginning but not keeping them together at the end wasn't right 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you had 5 stars going and ended up a one -thought at the onset you called it a love story -so wrong -sorry I read it

Jala_WestJala_West9 months ago

1/5, for lack of tagging the content others have mentioned.

To quote Blake:

"Love seeketh only self to please,

To bind another to its delight,

Joys in another's loss of ease,

And builds a Hell in Heaven's despite."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story until Issac shoewd up.. agree with keeping sibli gs together. Alternated ending please without issac.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For future information, to be identical twins they both have to be the same gender. If one has a cock and one a vagina, they are not identical are they!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 Stars, the story needs to be more personal, more emotional, when you write I did this, and she did that. it was like they were stick figures or puppets; it was lacked any real emotion. For instance, yours, "I started kissing and licking her and when I opened her pussy lips my cum started dripping out."

Could have been something more like this, 'The heat from her pussy felt so warm and inviting on my lips, I just had to have it, I started licking our sweet juices out of her, god we taste so good together.'

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Horrible. It was a great story until you added issac and ruined it. Now I’m just sad that they didn’t fall more in love and get to be with one another. Hated it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wish I would have never read this story. Incest love somehow went from twins discovering sex to his sister without discussing anything with him determined that she should find a guy and get screwed in front of her brother and cuckhold him and turn him gay. What a loving sister. I wish I could wash my mind out and get rid of the memory of reading it.

Fatbasterd54Fatbasterd549 months ago

I agree with others, introducing Isaac was a big mistake...as was turning Mark gay.

ffajazffajaz9 months ago

great story until you added issac

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just so you know what the rest of the world already knows… you can’t be identical twins if you’re different genders! But you state-TWICE- that they’re not identical twins. Well, no shit, Sherlock! DUH!

Pathetic story got even worse when it turned gay. Not homophonic but that’s not why I’m here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous