Mark & Marica, Twin Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started kissing and licking her and when I opened her pussy lips my cum started dripping out. I was like an inch away from it and she grabbed my head and pulled me in tight saying, "Eat it Marky. Show me how much you love me."

I started licking her and could taste an entirely new taste, my own cum. Marica was loving what was happening and was gyrating around and making my cum come out faster and I was lapping it up like the dog that I was. I dug my tongue deep into her as I could get until there was no more cum and then she started cumming and moaning and then said, "Mark, something feels funny like I have to pee but I don't, but I can't stop it. Catch it Mark!"

And then she started dripping this clear liquid into my mouth and then it became a stream that soaked my entire face and the bed under us. She was squirting and I was drinking as much of it as I could catch in my mouth. And then she just collapsed on top of me and just laid there panting, too exhausted to even talk.

I was in a total state of weirdness. I had just eaten my own cum out of her and then washed it down with her squirting liquid. And then she starts kissing and licking the juice and cum off my face and then sits right on my head so I can eat her while she licked my cock clean. Because I had just fucked her in the ass her asshole was a gaping hole and my tongue went as deep as it possibly could. We licked each other totally clean.

We were now each others sluts. there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for her and after that night every time I fucked her she would quickly jump up and sit on my face so I could clean her up.

One day she came home from class with a guy and she said "Mark, this is Isaac.

I didn't know what to say. I was stunned and blurted out, "So, what? You don't love me anymore Sis?"

She quickly stopped me and answered, "No Mark it isn't that at all. I will always love you. But Isaac has something that I think we both need. Give him a chance and if you don't agree Isaac will leave right now."

She then walked up to Isaac, grabbed his gym shorts and pulled them down. There in front of me was an eight inch cock that was getting harder by the second.

Marica was down on her knees in a flash sucking that monster and I watched it grow to ten inches quickly. Marica jumped up whipped her clothes off and said, " Come on boys, I want both of you at once."

I watched Isaac climb on top of her and push his huge cock into her. He started with four inches pulled it back, and then rammed all ten inches into Marica. Her eyes grew wide and she moaned a guttural moan that I had never heard before and then he started fucking her hard. In about five pumps his balls were hitting her body as she took the entire ten inches.

Marica looked at me, smiled and said, "Come here my Markie I want to suck your cock. She sucked my cock like she never had before taking me deep as she could. Then she stopped, pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "I know you want to try something new Mark and I told Isaac about it too." And then she stopped Isaac and rolled onto her hands and knees, doggie style, told me to get under her and watch what was happening. Her pussy was right over my face and I could see that huge cock going in and out just inches from my face. Marica put her hands under my head and said, "Lick me Mark." And then she pulled my head up to her pussy. I was licking her clit and Isaac's cock at the same time, and then it was just Isaac's cock I was licking. I heard him say to Marica, "You were right sweetie. He does want it. And then he pulled out of Marica's pussy and right into my open mouth. And there I was sucking this huge cock. Marica got up and let me have Isaac all to myself. She just watched it happen. Isaac was already close and he started talking. "Now you swallow all of me you little bitch. Don't let a drop escape." He started fucking my mouth just like a pussy. My head was mashed into the bed and I wasn't even sucking him anymore. He was just fucking my face fast and deep. All at once he exploded huge blast into the back of my throat. I swallowed and gagged and then his cock went into my throat as he unloaded his cum right down my throat. All I could do was swallow. And then he pulled back continuing to ejaculate all over my lips, chin, and face. He took his finger and started wiping the cum off my face and then told me, "Lick it off Mark and taste it, you are my bitch now."

I didn't have any choice but then I didn't need one. I knew from the moment his cock exploded in my mouth that I was going to be a cocksucker forever, but then I think I really knew it that first time Marica sat on my face with my own load of cum in her and I lapped it up like the thirsty dog I that was.

After that day Marica and I were still lovers until college was over, but we had an open relationship. She could and would date other people, male and female, and I was out sucking every cock I could find. She would on many occasions come home with a load of cum still dripping out of her sweet pussy and let me clean her all up.

But our love was doomed once college was over. We couldn't live together without our parents suspecting our real relationship and we grew apart. She met a guy, got married and had kids.

I found my own way to a stable happy life, and our secret love stayed hidden forever.

12