All Comments on 'Mark & Nia: A Tutored First Time'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantatsic. Erotic,, sensual, exciting and very erotic. Thanks.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingston9 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I really appreciate you letting me know.

Not to plug my own work (Okay, I'm plugging my own work!), but this came from the longer story arc White Freshman... This story was Chapters 7 through 11 of that, so if you want to see where Mark & Nia go from here you could pick that up at Chapter 12.

Highlander76Highlander769 months ago

One of the most skilfully written "build-up" first time stories I've ever read.

Very well done! Thank you!

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingston9 months agoAuthor

@Highlander76 You're welcome, and thank YOU! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and that you let me know. That was part of a larger story, my White Freshman series, and if you want to see what Mark & Nia get up to next you could pick up that story at Chapter 12. Thanks again.

pkp033pkp0339 months ago

🔥🔥🔥

valkoinenvalkoinen3 months ago

A wonderful story. I wish I had read it when I was 19.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 2 months agoAuthor

@valkoinen: Right?!? Of course, we didn't know then what we know now, and would we even have read or learned from something like this? But I HAVE thought it would be neat to give it to young people to read before their first time. Take care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous