Mark and Nichole Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was so gorgeous that it stunned Mark. She looked like someone had said, "call up central casting for a beautiful hippie chick". Mark hugged Nichole and she introduced Penny to Mark. He gave her a big hug before helping the girls put their stuff in the van.

Penny wore a long lightweight, paisley dress on her tall and slim figure. The spaghetti straps on her shoulders were the only place the dress touched her. Mark imagined that if he just pulled those little straps off her shoulders, the dress would fall into a puddle at her feet. Mark opened his door for Penny, so she sat in between Mark and Nichole.

Once they were on the road, Mark could see she had no bra on. The nipples on her small firm breasts were hard and visible through her dress. Mark wasn't sure if her nipples were hard from excitement about the weekend or from the frigid air in the van. He didn't care; he enjoyed the view. Mark couldn't be sure, but he didn't see evidence of panties, and suspected that she was naked under her dress. It might have been wishful thinking. Mark kept looking over at her and couldn't wait to see her naked. She caught him staring and looked pleased at his attention. Nichole also saw how he looked at her and smiled at him. He definitely wanted to get together with her this weekend. It had been a while since he'd been this attracted to a woman other than Nichole.

They arrived late in the afternoon, so Mark stopped to feed and water the horses before going to the house. He showed Penny around the barn.

She said, "I recognize the barn from some of those pictures of Nichole." She wrapped herself around Mark's arm and cooed, "Can you take some pictures of me?"

"You bet; I brought lots of film." Her firm breasts pressed against his arm.

By the time they unpacked the van, put the food into the fridge, and turned the air-conditioning on, it was close to 7:00.

Mark and Nichole showed Penny her room. It had a queen-size bed that they made up for her. It was next door to the master suite where Mark and Nichole would sleep.

Penny helped them put the satin sheets on the king-sized pencil-post bed in the master suite.

She said, "This is a big bed. You could fit four people in here if they were very friendly." Everyone laughed. "These sheets are so soft and sexy. Your parents must love them."

"These aren't my parents' sheets," Mark said. "The first time we came out here we got the sheets in my parents' bed a little 'messy'. We panicked. We were lucky and found a clean set of sheets for the bed and took the dirty one's home to wash. We put back the clean set the next time we were here. My parents never said anything, so maybe they didn't notice. Since then, we've always brought our own sheets out here. We found these smooth, red, satin ones that feel wonderfully sexy."

Mark said, "OK. The work's done so we can relax. Is anyone hungry?"

They had stopped on the road to eat, so they weren't starving. Mark suggested a swim. The girls went out on the patio and Mark brought out some weed, cold cuts, chips, and bread along with a pitcher of Margaritas.

Penny asked, "Why did you make margaritas? Why does everyone in Texas drink Margaritas?"

"I do it because I like tequila. My favorite thing to do with tequila is body shots but margaritas are good to start with." Nichole saw that coming.

"Ooh. Body shots sound like fun," Penny said.

Nichole said, "I knew you two would get along."

Penny said, "Nichole told me the dress code was casual here. Is this, OK?" Penny pulled the thin straps off her shoulders and her dress fell to her feet leaving her naked.

Mark looked up and down her body with obvious interest and said, "Oh, that's more than OK. That's the normal outfit we wear out here, and may I say that your outfit is exceptionally lovely. But I do have a request. Do you have a bikini with you?"

"Yeah."

"I'd love for both of you to put on bikinis so I can get some pictures of you that I can show people or hang on a wall. Did you bring something Nichole?"

"Yeah. Did you?"

"I don't want pictures of me for the wall," Mark said.

"We might." She looked over at Penny and raised her eyebrows.

Penny and Nichole put on tiny bikinis and Mark put on some board shorts.

Mark wanted some pictures before they got their hair and suits wet. As they posed for him, it was difficult for him to hide his excitement. He took pictures of them separately and together. He talked constantly about how great they looked, and he wasn't lying. They had completely different body types, but both looked amazing.

Nichole picked up the camera and took some pictures of Mark and then Mark and Penny. They showed Penny how to use the camera and she took some of Mark and Nichole. He finally pulled out his tripod for a group shot. The pictures of Mark might not be suitable for the wall due to the size of his excitement, but the girls would like them.

He wanted one more of each of the girls coming out of the water with the water running off their hair.

"Are we done with the pictures?" Penny asked and Mark nodded.

Penny threw her wadded-up bikini at Mark from the pool followed shortly by Nichole.

Mark was about to pull off his shorts when Penny yelled, "Wait! I want a show. Strip slowly for us Mark."

Mark turned his back to her and worked his shorts off keeping his legs straight. Penny and Nichole cheered. He turned and posed for them before he dove into the pool.

"Nice," Penny said. "By that, I mean the dive." She smiled and bit her lower lip. "That's quite a weapon for a farm boy to carry."

He reached over and dunked her. While she was underwater, she took the opportunity to give his cock a couple of long strokes.

"This brings back some nice memories. I gave my virginity to a farm boy," Penny said.

Mark wanted to take more pictures in the golden light of late afternoon. The attention, booze and weed made the girls more than a little horny.

Penny said, "I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but where do these pictures get processed?"

"They're black and white and Mark has a darkroom at home. He develops the film himself and makes the prints." Nichole said.

"And are you discreet Mark? Can I trust you not to spread them around?"

"I'll give you the negatives if you want."

Penny struck a pose and said, "Fire away."

In their inebriated condition, Nichole and Penny tried to outdo the other for the sexiest or most outrageous pose. Mark loved it. They all had a great time together and laughed constantly. Mark headed in to make another pitcher of margaritas, but Penny stopped him.

Penny asked, "I thought you liked body shots?"

"I do. Is your body ready?"

"More than ready."

"Nichole?"

"I'm always ready."

Mark went inside and grabbed the bottle of Tequila, a shot glass, a saltshaker, and cut up a lime.

Mark's parents had put in a little bar on the patio that they never used. It was perfect for doing body shots.

Mark said, "The way I do body shots is...let me just demonstrate. Nichole, lie down on the bar. First, I put a wedge of lime in her mouth. Then I put the salt anywhere on her body. I lick it off, take the shot and bite the lime in her mouth. It goes like this." Mark put a wedge of lime in Nichole's mouth. He licked her hip and sprinkled salt on it. He licked off the salt, took a shot then bit the lime in her mouth and pulled it out.

"See it's easy." He smiled at her.

It was Penny's turn and she hopped onto the bar. Mark put salt on her nipple, licked it off, took his shot and got the lime. It sent a shiver through her body.

Nichole stepped up with Penny still lying on the bar. She slowly licked the salt off Penny's tummy about three inches below her belly button and took her shot. Penny moaned quietly.

Mark got on the bar and Nichole licked the salt off the side of his neck and earlobe, taking much longer than needed. She did her shot and got the lime. She made Mark hard.

"Penny, do you want to do him first since he's up here?"

Penny took Nichole's place and said, "I can put the salt anywhere?"

They both nodded. Penny licked down Mark's stiff shaft and put some salt on it. She licked the salt off making very sure to get all of it and took her shot. She reached up, used her fingers to pull the lime out of Mark's mouth and dropped it. She gave Mark a very deep kiss. Mark didn't move.

She said, "I think it's Nichole's turn." Mark got off and Nichole got up on the bar tingling with excitement. Penny looked over her body and then went down to Nichole's legs. She spread them slightly and put salt on the inside of Nichole's thigh. She slowly licked it off and Nichole shuddered. Penny took her shot and then kissed Nichole like she did Mark. Nichole wrapped her arms around her neck.

Penny cooed, "Now everyone has kissed each other. I thought we should get that out of the way."

Mark said, "We'll add the kissing rule and call it the California variation." Mark put his arms around both the girls and kissed them again.

After dark, Mark suggested the hot tub. He rolled another joint, and they relaxed in the warm water while smoking and drinking. The lights were too bright to leave on, so Mark turned them off except for a single, yellow, bug light by the patio door.

The hot tub was small, the water was dark, and they were very high. It was impossible to avoid touching someone. No one knew who was touching who, with what, or when a touch was coming. No one seemed to care; it all felt good. You could tell when a person was touched by the expression on their face or when they jumped in surprise. Sometimes two people would gang up on the third. It became a game to surprise each other. It was nothing serious, just a sexy impromptu game with plenty of teasing and a lot of giggling, squealing, and laughing. Everyone was feeling sexy. They were all drunk and stoned so everything felt good and was funny.

They got out after a little while and cooled off in the pool. They continued to play until it was either going to get serious, or they were going to quit. Mark and Nichole started making moves towards bed.

Nichole took Mark aside and asked, "Should we invite Penny to join us?"

"Let's talk about it tomorrow. I want to be with you tonight and I don't want to surprise Penny with an invitation for a threesome. It might make her uncomfortable."

"I hope she's not too lonely in bed by herself. All the playing has her pretty horny." Nichole said.

"I could stay with her instead of you, if you want," Mark said teasing Nichole.

"No, I'm not that generous. She'll be fine alone for a night."

-----

Penny was thinking they might invite her into the big bed with them. But they all said goodnight and went to their rooms. It was OK that they didn't invite her. She'd never been with two people before. The idea appeal to her, but she'd never been with a woman and wasn't sure she wanted to be. But Nichole had become an extremely attractive woman since she'd last seen her and when they'd touched and kissed, she enjoyed it.

It might get complicated with Mark and Nichole too. She didn't know their story yet. Sometimes they acted like a couple but not always. Mark had paid a lot of attention to Penny, kissing, and touching her and Nichole didn't seem to care. It had made her ridiculously horny. What she wanted was for Mark to fuck her senseless. But tonight, she'd make do with her hand.

Penny discovered a major problem with the guest bedroom. The headboard was against the wall shared by the master bedroom. She was tantalizingly close to hearing everything going on in the master suite. She could hear voices but could only understand some of what they said. She thought she heard "Penny" and "sexy" in the same sentence. And she heard "perky little tits". She knew they were talking about hers. No one would describe Nichole's tits as "little."

After that, she heard fewer words and more "noises". She still heard a few words like, "Oh, god" and "Yes, Mark fuck me now". But now, she heard moans, grunting, skin slapping against skin and the occasional scream.

Between the weed and the booze, she was pretty high and very horny. Everything today was sexy and fun. Mark looked even better than he had in the picture Nichole had shown her. He was a charming, good-looking, well-hung, man and she was definitely interested in him. She loved the way he kept glancing at her hard nipples on the trip out here. The A/C blew right at them, and they gave him a show for the whole trip. When they got to the patio, she felt this irresistible urge to drop her dress standing right in front of him and watch his reaction. God that felt sexy. She wasn't sure what made her that brave. She certainly got his attention and when he stared open-mouthed at her naked body, a wave of pleasure ran up her spine. She saw how much he liked it, both in his eyes and in his shorts. When they did those tequila shots, she got so horny that she needed to kiss him, and Nichole too.

And Mark took pictures of every part of her. No one had ever taken pictures of her naked before. He'll look at those when he's alone and horny. It was kind of hot to think about him pleasuring himself looking at her pictures. She'd also have some of him to look at late at night at college when she was lonely.

Penny slid one hand between her legs and pinched her nipple with the other. The noises from the sex in the next room made her soaking wet. Every time she heard the rhythmic sound of skin slapping together, she wished she was the woman Mark was fucking. Before the weekend was over, she was going to be that woman.

She was jealous of Nichole each time she heard her say, "Oh, god yes." Penny needed a cock in her. She tried to make do with her fingers, but they paled in comparison to a cock attached to a man like Mark. She had three fingers in her pussy and her thumb on her clit. She was rubbing herself as well as she could and was building to an orgasm.

She heard Nichole yell, "I'm coming Mark! Come in me!" Nichole screamed and Mark groaned, as they came. Penny came too, trying to stifle her scream. It was hardly earth shattering but it would let her get some sleep. She started to relax and drift off.

A few moments later, Nichole said, "I want your cock hard again!" Penny heard slurping sounds coming through the wall. She guessed Nichole was sucking Mark to get him ready.

"Ah, you're nice and hard now. Get behind me. That's it, I want you to take me from behind. Fuck me hard."

Penny could hear the bed hitting the wall and Nichole grunting every time Mark slammed his cock into her. Penny kept rubbing her pussy as she listened. They fucked like that for a long time.

The banging sound got louder and faster, and Mark yelled, "I'm coming."

Nichole yelled, "Yes! Fill me with your come," and squealed.

Penny realized that her nipples hurt from her squeezing them, and her clit was a little sore. She was glad they had finished next door so she could get some sleep.

Then she heard Nichole say, "I want to be on top. It feels so good to slide down on you."

Penny gave up, grabbed a blanket, and went into the living room to sleep.

Saturday

Mark woke up early and went down to the barn to get his chores done. He finished up about 8:00 and was hot and sweaty so he went out to the pool for a quick dip. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Penny's back as she swam across the pool. She did an underwater turn and when she surfaced, she saw Mark.

"Oh! You scared me. I didn't see you there," Penny said. "This pool is wonderful."

She started doing the backstroke. She was magnificent. Her small breast moved with each graceful stroke.

"I just got back from the barn, and thought I'd cool off."

"You have way too many clothes on for that."

Mark took off his work clothes and jumped in. He swam over to Penny and gave her a long kiss. It sent shivers up and down her spine. She gripped his cock and felt it growing.

Nichole came walking out looking like she'd just woken up.

"What's with all the noise?" Nichole asked.

"An early morning swim. Jump in," Mark said.

Nichole came running out and did a big cannon ball, splashing them.

"This is a pleasant way to wake up." Mark swam over and kissed her. She could feel he was hard and gave him a couple of strokes.

Penny said, "The last time I got to stay naked all day was at the commune. Nobody wore clothes there unless it got cold." They swam over and sat on the pool steps. "Of course, on the commune, the guys didn't walk around like that, Mark." She motioned down to Mark's erection. "I'm amazed the cold water doesn't shrink that thing."

"With four beautiful breasts looking at me? I'd have to be dead."

Penny giggled and said, "I think he likes our tits."

"He does like tits," Nichole said and shook her boobs.

"I'm getting hungry," Penny said.

Mark said, "I'll cook but can I get some pictures of you two first? The best light is in the morning."

Mark took pictures of them together and separately with wet hair, hard nipples and drops of water shimmering on their skin.

Mark made bacon, eggs, toast, and Bloody Mary's for breakfast.

The girls sat down at the table. Penny took a big bite and asked, "He's this good-looking and he can cook?"

"He's the whole package."

Mark asked the girls if they wanted to go down to the woods and creek. That sounded good to them.

Mark said, "I want to take some pictures of you two down there."

"Yeah, you'd like to take two, sweet, innocent, naked, girls down to the woods for pictures. You're such a pervert," Nichole said and smiled. "If you're going to exploit us, you at least need to feed us."

They decided on having a picnic lunch. They took some cold cuts, cheese and bread for sandwiches, a few blankets, wine, sunscreen, camera and film, good shoes, and lots and lots of bug repellent.

They took the golf cart there, so they wouldn't have to walk in the sun. They unloaded everything, then sprayed sunscreen and bug repellent over every square inch of their bodies. A bad bug bite in an unpleasant place could ruin a fun time. Now and later.

The woods were a wonderful place to take pictures. It was dreamlike under the tree canopy. The tree stumps and fallen branches made wonderful backgrounds. There was a little creek and pond. Mark took pictures of the girls splashing in the water. They looked like water nymphs. He had them pose as if they had been discovered while bathing and had them try to hide their naughty bits from the person who discovered them. God they were beautiful together in the dappled light that came through the trees.

Despite the June heat, it was delightfully cool in the shade of the trees near the water. After the pictures, they lay on the blankets and fell asleep. Mark woke up with Penny's head on his shoulder and her arm draped over him. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead to wake her. He crawled over and kissed Nichole awake. They ate lunch and drank the wine from the bottle. It was one of those times that it just felt great to be naked outside.

After lunch, they made their way back to the house and jumped in the pool to cool off. Penny and Mark stayed close to each other whispering and laughing. Nichole saw them flirting with each other and ignored them. She knew what was coming. They all got out, smoked a couple of joints, and laid out in the sun for a while. Penny yawned, got up and walked over to Nichole. She whispered something in her ear and Nichole whispered something back.

Penny walked over, took Mark's hand, and said, "I'm going inside for a nap." She pulled Mark up and asked, "Why don't you join me?"

He looked at Nichole and she nodded her approval, smiling.

Mark walked behind Penny to the master bedroom. He liked to watch her from behind.

"I know you're watching my ass."