Mark and Nichole Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was pounding into Penny, and she was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She could feel Mark was close, but she was closer. She came again, wailing. Her muscles tightened, and she squeezed Mark's cock as hard as she could, making her pussy tighter for him. Mark kept plunging into her, feeling her tightness, until he exploded into her. Her pussy was so full of Mark's cum, it squeezed out of her onto Mark's cock and the sheets. Penny fell onto the bed exhausted as did Mark and Nichole. They all hugged, kissed, and licked on each other, but the sex was over for the night.

Penny said to Nichole, "I'm going to be sore tomorrow."

"Me too."

Sunday

Mark woke with Penny's breasts pressed tightly against his back and one arm over him. She didn't seem to be awake. His morning erection was sticking between Nichole's legs, pressed against her lips. She was rocking her hip and sliding against it, barely awake. Looking at the clock, he saw that it was way past time to get up and take care of things down at the barn. It was the last thing he wanted to do, but he had to get up. He extricated himself from between the girls, got out of bed and looked at them. He had knocked off all the covers when he got up. Penny had scooted over and was spooning Nichole. He quietly got his camera and took a picture of them. They were so beautiful and innocent looking. He covered them with a sheet and put his clothes on.

The girls woke when they heard the front door close. Nichole turned over to face Penny, kissed her and said, "I guess Mark went to the barn."

"It's just as well. I'm not sure I could take him this morning. I'm sore from Mark stretching me." Penny said. "But he was amazing. I guess he didn't do everything to me in the afternoon."

Nichole said. "I'm sore too, but I'm also horny."

"Well...Mark doesn't need to be here for us to be satisfied," Penny said as she kissed Nichole.

Nichole said, "I didn't get to taste you last night."

"We can fix that."

The girl's kisses became more passionate. Nichole cupped Penny's breast in her hand and gently sucked and nibbled her nipple.

Penny sighed and said, "I love men. The way they smell, look, and feel. I loved sex with Mark yesterday and last night. Thank you again for sharing him with me."

"And sex with both of you at the same time was mind blowing. There was so much going on, so many hands and lips, I was overwhelmed but still couldn't get enough."

"And you. The way you made me feel last night was something new. I'd never experienced how soft, warm, and knowing a woman could feel. And when I went down on you and made you come, it was different than it is with a man. I knew exactly what to do because it was what I wanted. Feeling you come, made me feel somehow powerful. I loved it when you played with my body. You seemed to know just what I needed when I needed it. You made me come harder."

Nichole said, "I'm all sticky from last night. Let's take a quick shower and then I want to taste you. Mark will be at least an hour."

Their shower took a little longer than expected. They had to lather each other very thoroughly and they were in no hurry.

It took Mark over an hour to do all his chores. When he got back to the house, he took off his clothes at the front door. He heard some noises from the bedroom.

He found the girls still in bed, but now they were very much awake. Their heads were buried in each other's pussy's. They were too busy to notice him, so he stood and watched and listened to their sounds of pleasure. They looked so beautiful together. He considered joining them but decided not to interrupt. It looked like they were having fun.

He got his camera and took a few shots. Either they didn't hear the shutter, or they didn't care. He sat in a chair by the bed and lazily stroked his hard cock. Nichole took over and buried her face in Penny's pussy. Penny saw him and smiled. She closed her eyes and let the feeling from Nichole's tongue carry her away. Mark knew that Nichole was great at giving blowjobs, and from Penny's reactions to her, she knew how to lick a pussy.

Mark could see that Penny was building to a big orgasm. She was wiggling and writhing on the bed, pushing her hips up to Nichole's mouth. Penny was gripping the sheets hard and making unmistakable sounds of pleasure. She grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples just before her back arched and she screamed. Nichole sped up her movements, prolonging Penny's pleasure.

Penny pulled Nichole up and licked her juices off her face. Nichole looked over and saw Mark stroking himself and smiled. She kissed Penny passionately and Penny squeezed her ass.

Nichole said, "You taste so sweet."

Penny said to Mark, "You missed the first part of the show."

She pointed to his cock and asked, "Would you like some help with that? Come here."

Penny held his cock in her little hand and began stroking him. "Did you like watching? From the state of your cock, I'd say you did. I bet we looked sexy. She didn't get to taste me last night, so I gave her the chance this morning." Her strokes were getting faster, and Mark could feel his cum building inside him. He was close.

Nichole said, "You could have slipped into me from behind, although my poor pussy is a little sore from what you did to it last night. You didn't want to join us, did you? You wanted to watch us."

"Yes, I wanted to watch. What you did was so beautiful and sexy I didn't want to intrude," Mark said.

Nichole and Penny moved to get more comfortable as Nichole joined her stroking Mark's cock. They sat next to each other, legs spread, sliding their hands up and down his shaft.

Penny said to Nichole, "Do you think he'd like to come on our faces and titties?"

"You know, I bet he would."

They started stroking him faster and Penny took hold of his balls. That was it for Mark. He let out a loud groan and his first spurt hit Penny on her cheek. She moved him slightly and his second shot hit Nichole's lips. The rest landed on their tits. Penny rubbed the tip of his cock on their nipples.

Penny licked his cock clean. Nichole used her fingers to retrieve globs of his cum off their bodies and sucked them clean for Mark's enjoyment.

When they finished, Nichole told Mark to go fix breakfast while they cleaned up.

Mark fixed a big breakfast of bacon, egg, toast, and Bloody Mary's. They ate and drank like they'd been starving in the desert. It had been a long night.

Sunday afternoon, they just ate, drank, and smoked and relaxed around the pool. They were all tired and needed to recharge.

Mark reminded them that the farmhand would be back sometime tomorrow. They needed to wear clothes if they went out in front.

Mark made his afternoon trip down to the barn and the girls cooked. They made pasta and a salad, and it was excellent.

After dinner, they jumped into the pool and then got into the hot tub. They relaxed in the warm water. The girls were happy to have the soothing, warm water on their pussy's. They were whispering to each other and giggling. Mark was curious but he was too tired to ask what was going on.

Nichole said to Mark, "I know that you'd like another threesome like last night, but both of us are sore from you pounding into our poor pussies for the past two days."

"It sounded like you enjoyed it."

"Oh, trust me, we did and we're horny again tonight. But we're a little too sore to do that again. We were thinking that we could stick to oral tonight. We'll make sure that you're completely satisfied before we're done."

Mark said, "To tell you the truth, I'm worn out from the whole weekend. I think a little calmer sex would be nice." Mark had no idea how many times he'd come this weekend, but it had to be more than in any three-day period of his life.

Penny said, "I'm worried that I won't get any more of your cock before I go back to California."

"I promise you will, but not tonight."

After another half-hour in the hot tub, they got out and headed to the bedroom. There wasn't the normal frenzied activity, but there were hands running gently over everyone and lots of kissing on mouths and bodies. It was nice. There wasn't the pressure for everyone to have a mind-blowing experience. They just enjoyed each other. Penny flipped the bedside light on, saying she wanted to see everyone.

Nichole crawled down to Penny's feet. They all laughed as Nichole tickled Penny's feet and Penny kicked at her. Penny closed her legs tight. The laughing died down as Nichole took her time licking and kissing her way up each of Penny's legs, relaxing them. By the time Nichole got to the top, they were as soft as Jello. Penny moaned as Nichole spread her open. Nichole gently licked her rosebud, and she pushed her tongue a little inside her ass. Penny moaned.

She looked down at Nichole's blonde hair between her legs. Her breathing was ragged. She thought about how nice anal sex might feel. Mark's cock was big but if he went slowly with a lot of lube, she thought it might work. She wouldn't want to try it with someone that might be rough. But she trusted Mark to be gentle like he was yesterday.

Nichole tried one finger in Penny's entrance and Penny flinched. She was sorer than Nichole thought. Nichole concentrated on her clit.

Mark watched this beautiful scene in front of him and mindlessly stroked his cock. Penny looked over at him and wanted him to join them. She grasped the hand stroking his stiff cock.

"Bring that thing up here so I can suck it," she said.

She put a pillow under her head and turned her head towards him with her mouth open. Mark knelt next to her and put the tip in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it. He popped out and slid his length across her mouth and tongue.

"Nichole is busy with me down there so I can't move very well right now," she said. She gasped as Nichole did something. "Would you like to fuck my face?"

He looked down at her surprised and she nodded. Mark put the tip in her mouth. To make it work, he had to lean over her and put his hands on the bed. She wrapped her hand around the base to keep him from going too deep and he rocked his hips into her using short strokes. She constantly tickled his shaft with her tongue. He watched himself thrusting fast into her innocent face. Penny's tongue felt so good, he knew he wasn't going to last long.

Nichole was sucking her clit and she was pushing her hips against her. She sucked harder on Mark, and he was about to come. He pulled out of Penny's mouth, stroked himself a few times and shot his cum all over Penny's tits. Nichole had watched Penny's being face fucked and when the first drop of cum hit her, Nichole pressed her tongue hard against her clit making her scream in orgasm. Nichole hurried up from between her legs and licked Mark's cum, off her tits.

Mark kissed Penny and she said, "I'm just going to watch. I'm done." They all laughed, and Penny made herself comfortable on the side of the bed facing them.

Nichole said, "I know I said I was too sore, but maybe you could slide into me from behind really gently. I really want to feel you inside me. I bet I can make you hard enough."

She laid on her side next to Mark with her mouth in front of his limp cock. When she licked the head, she could feel a spark of life in it. She massaged his balls, and it got a little harder. Nichole reached down to her pussy and put a finger in herself. Her pussy was right in front of Mark's face. She pulled her finger out, pressed it against his asshole and pushed it a little inside. She left her finger there and sucked his cock into her mouth. As she moved her finger, she could feel him growing to his full potential. He was thrusting into her mouth.

She pulled off him and turned around so that he was spooning her. He eased his cock into her. They were lying facing Penny, but she had gone sound to sleep. Mark rocked slowly into Nichole.

"I don't need to come, I just wanted you inside me." Nichole said. They stayed with Mark's cock inside her until they fell asleep.

Monday

Mark went down to the barn first thing in the morning and found the farmhand taking care of the horses. He was there earlier than Mark expected. He'd warned the girls that they needed to wear clothes if they were in front of the house and he hoped they had listened.

They talked for a while about the horses. Mark asked him about the weekend with his family and he said that he had a wonderful time with them.

The farmhand asked about Mark's weekend.

"It was boring out here alone."

The farmhand said, "You gonna stick with that story?"

"What do you mean?"

He smiled and said, "Someone's waving at us." and pointed to the house behind Mark and waved. Mark looked back at the house and the girls were waving at him from the porch. They were topless.

"I'm sticking with my story," Mark said and they both started laughing.

"Well, I didn't see anything." He laughed.

"You're a good man and my weekend was great."

Mark headed back and when he got there, the girls each grabbed an arm, put their heads on his shoulder, and took him into the house.

"What happened to wearing clothes this morning?" Mark asked.

"Where's the fun in that? And we're wearing some clothes. Did he like what he saw?" Penny asked.

"He'd have to be dead not to."

-----

All good things must come to an end, and they had to go home. They did everything in reverse. Changed the sheets, cleaned out the fridge, took out the trash and packed up the van. They were sad to leave. It had been a fun and eye-opening weekend and they didn't want it to be over.

They left the farm about 2:30. Both Penny and Nichole got into the back of the van so they could sleep. Mark could hear them whispering but didn't pay any attention.

Penny asked, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"I think we're passed being personal now. Shoot."

"Have you and Mark had anal sex?"

"Not yet. But I want too."

"After having tongues all over my ass this weekend, I do too. But I'd be afraid to do it with someone who I couldn't trust to be gentle."

"You mean Mark, don't you?"

Penny bit her lower lip and nodded.

"You don't leave for another four days, maybe we can figure something out."

Penny kissed Nichole and snuggled up against her and fell asleep.

It was a long weekend, and they were tired. They went to Mark's house first and unloaded most of the stuff from the van. Penny went into Mark's room, closed the door, and fell back asleep.

Mark and Nichole sat in the living room and talked about the fun they had over the weekend and how great Penny was. Mark was looking forward to processing the pictures he took. Nichole wanted to talk about something else.

Nichole said, "Mark, I love you and I want to be your girlfriend again. I've been miserable for the last eight months. I tried dating other guys and I slept with some. I thought that sex would help with my loneliness. It didn't. The sex was not great. I didn't have any feelings for them. They were just a way of killing time trying to get over you. You told me that you'd had no luck finding anyone you had feelings for either."

"No, I compared everyone to you," he admitted.

"I can't apologize anymore for what happened with Sharon. I haven't seen or talked to her since she moved out. I was eighteen and out of control. Eighteen-year-olds make mistakes. You made me feel that all things sexual were OK and fun. And you can't deny that the threesome with Sharon was fun."

She paused, "Do you still love me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Did you enjoy watching Penny and me having sex and our threesomes this weekend?"

"Yeah."

"Are you worried that because I had sex with Penny this weekend, I'm a lesbian?"

Mark paused. "I never thought you were a lesbian. I thought that you loved someone more than me and I couldn't stand that. I couldn't get my head around you having sex with someone else. It was even worse because it was a woman. She could give you things that I couldn't. I couldn't satisfy all your needs."

Nichole said, "You've always satisfied me. Going out with other guys showed me how extraordinary you are, sexually and otherwise. But I can't deny that I like having sex with a woman. It's something men can't understand because the idea of two men having sex sounds disgusting to them. It does to me too."

"I can't promise I won't want to have sex with a woman again. I can promise that I'll always invite you to join in or watch. Can you please forgive me?"

Mark paused.

Before he could respond, Nichole said, "I'll let you fool around with other women even if I'm not there and you don't have to tell me about it."

"I don't want to do that. I want you. I don't want other women and I never have. Except maybe on occasions like this weekend. I did enjoy sex with Penny. But it was just fun, and it was fun because you were out there with us. I wouldn't have taken her out alone. You make everything fun for me."

"I enjoyed watching you two together," Nichole said.

"Damn it, you know I love you, but I lost a lot of trust in you."

"Can we get together for a trial period? Can we be together until the first of the year and then talk about it again? Can you trust me until then?" Nichole asked. "I swear I won't lie to you or mislead you ever again."

"Come here." She scooted over to him on the couch. "You know I can't resist you." They kissed.

Nichole chuckled, "My parents are going to have a fit."

-----

Penny woke up and found Mark and Nichole asleep in each other's arms.

She woke them and said "Nichole, we better get home before our mothers have a fit."

Mark used his mother's car to drop them home. Even then, he left them a block away from Nichole's house. He gave Penny a big, long kiss and said "It was nice to meet you and get to know every inch of you. Come back soon. Or maybe we can come out to California."

He kissed Nichole and said, "If you and Penny can think of an excuse, we can play at my house until Penny has to leave. My parents won't be back for two weeks. You'll have to come over at least once to look at the pictures."

Nichole said, "On the way back in the van, we were talking about coming to see you for something new and special." Nichole and Penny laughed.

"Penny, I don't know if I can get all the pictures printed before you leave, but I can at least get some done, so you won't forget us."

"I forgot about the pictures. I really want to see those. We can figure something out. And Mark, I'll remember this weekend forever. Guaranteed." She ran over and kissed him again.

As he saw them walk away from the car with a sway in their step, he thought about the weekend had how good they looked naked. He went home to process the film.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. This is the last "Mark and Nichole" story. Please vote below. You don't need to be a member to vote.