Mark and Nichole Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have eyes in the back of your head?"

"No. But I know when I walk like this, men watch. Even when I have clothes on." She exaggerated the sway of her hip for Mark's amusement as she walked down the hall.

Mark ran up behind her and tickled her sides. She giggled as she tried to fight him off. He pinned her arms against the wall and looked into her eyes. She stopped giggling and he kissed her roughly, pressing her against the wall. She threw her arms around his neck and wrapped one leg around his waist. Her pussy spread open, and she pressed hard against his cock. He put his hands on her bottom, pulling her harder against his erection. She put her other leg around him. He carried her into the bedroom and kicked the door shut behind him. He broke off the kiss and dropped her on the bed.

She scooted up further. Mark looked down and found her beauty irresistible. Her slender, young body looked almost virginal on the scarlet sheets.

Penny suddenly felt aware of her nudity as Mark crawled on to the bed beside her. It was almost a feeling of embarrassment. She'd been naked with him all day, but this was somehow different. She was now naked for him. Now they were alone, ready to give each other as much pleasure as they could. It was a strange and delicious feeling.

Mark lay propped up on one elbow next to her. He brushed stray hairs off her face and tucked them behind her ear. As he did, his finger traced along her ear and earlobe. She pressed her head into his hand and purred contentedly.

Penny was the first woman he hungered for since Nichole and Sharon. He wasn't sure what it was about Penny, but he was so excited that breathing was difficult. He needed to control himself to give her the most pleasure that he could.

"You are so sexy. I've wanted you since you first got in the van. I was hard for the whole trip here. Your lovely hard nipples pushing out your dress showed me that you weren't wearing a bra. I desperately wanted to know if you had panties on. I couldn't think of anything else."

"If you had asked me, I would have whispered the answer in your ear."

Marked kissed her forehead, then her eyebrows, her cheeks, her nose, her ears. He wanted to savor every moment of his first time with Penny. He wanted to touch, lick, and suck every inch of her body.

"This may take a while. I hope you're not in a hurry. I want my first time with you to be memorable."

"Me too," Penny whimpered.

For Penny, there had been a long slow buildup to this moment. When had it started? Mark kissing her in the pool this morning? Listening to Nichole being satisfied over and over last night? Touching and playing in the hot tub? Kissing him while doing body shots? Letting him take pictures of her naked? Dropping her dress? Nichole showing her the naked picture of him? She couldn't think anymore. The moment was here now, and she was with him, naked in bed.

She was trembling with anticipation. She wanted him more than she'd wanted anyone before.

Mark kissed along her collar bone and worked his way down to her firm breasts. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. She gasped and pulled his head harder against her breast. Opening his mouth wide, he tried to suck her whole breast into his mouth. He slid his hand over her flat tummy and covered her pussy with it.

She pushed her hips up at his hand. She'd wanted this for so long, she felt like she might come from that touch alone. Everything that happened yesterday and today was foreplay. She'd never been so ready. A cool breeze might make her come. Her breathing was ragged.

Mark ran his finger between her lips and touched her clit. Her body stiffened and her back arched. She squeaked as a small orgasm surprised her. She thought that it would give her some relief. Mark held his hand covering her pussy while she came. That small climax didn't lessen her desire. It heightened her senses, making her want more.

Mark moved between her legs. She knew he was going to lick her pussy. No one had ever gone near her pussy with their mouth for more than a few seconds. She was desperate for Mark's mouth and knew he was going to make her come. She felt his breath on her, and she craved the touch of his tongue. She was not disappointed. He licked up her slit, separating her swollen outer lips and sliding along her inner ones. When he came close to her clit, he circled around it knowing it would be too sensitive for his touch right now. Penny moaned loudly at the sensation. His tongue felt so much better than a finger. She was building towards a powerful orgasm. She was already squeezing the sheets with her fists.

"You taste so sweet," he said, although his words barely registered. The feelings overwhelming her body were all she could focus on.

Mark licked from the bottom again and stopped at her entrance. He pushed his tongue into her, and she could feel moisture running out, over her rosebud and dripping onto the sheet. He withdrew his tongue, and a finger entered her, followed by another. He gently rubbed the front wall of her pussy. She'd had fingers inside her before of course, but this was different. He rubbed on a spot inside her that felt incredible. She wasn't sure what it was, or how he found it, and she didn't care. Mark was rubbing it and it was pushing her towards another orgasm. Her pussy tightened around the fingers stroking her. His tongue circled around her clit, getting closer and closer to touching it. Her nerves were on fire; her muscles were tight. Every time he circled her clit she moaned louder. She desperately needed him to lick her hard bundle of nerves. It was getting difficult for her to breathe. She was becoming frantic. She needed one hard lick.

And then it came. He licked across her clit, pressing hard with his rough flat tongue. She could feel it coming. It was right there. The big orgasm.

Every muscle in her body tightened and she couldn't breathe. Mark sucked her clit into his mouth, and she screamed like never before. She grabbed Mark by his long hair and held him against her pussy. Her wetness was pouring out of her. She pushed herself into him over and over, her body twisting and writhing on the bed, until she collapsed; eyes closed; unable or unwilling to move.

As she regained her senses, she realized Mark was lying beside her. "Oh my god, Mark. No one has ever done that to me. Licked me down there. No one's ever made me feel like that. I'll never forget it. You were my first." She kissed him hard. "What was that... that spot you rubbed inside me?"

"You mean this spot?" Mark pushed his fingers into her and pushed up. Penny groaned. "Some women have a spot just inside that can feel very good. Not all women have it, your very lucky."

Penny moved down Mark's body and sucked his stiff cock into her mouth. Mark moaned and then stopped her.

"I want that inside you now," he said. Penny nodded and whimpered.

Mark rolled her over onto her back, spread her legs and crawled on top of her. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit to get it nice and wet. He put the head at her entrance and pushed until it popped in. She was tight. He needed to go slow because he didn't want to hurt her. He wanted to fuck her as much as he could for the next two days.

When Penny felt the head of Mark's cock enter her, she realized that he was bigger than the guys she'd been with before. Just his head was stretching her. He knew it too and was going slowly, giving her time to adjust to his size. He was patient and gentle with her. The feeling made her want him even more. Her pussy would soon be Mark shaped. That thought pleased her.

She spread her legs wider urging him to continue. She wanted him deep inside. He pushed again and slid halfway into her. She felt her pussy stretching and getting wetter to accommodate him. Each push, each stretch, made her feel better, closer. He stroked into her a few times pushing a little deeper each time. She wrapped her legs around him. When he pushed forward again, she pulled him all the way in. When his pubic bone hit hers, she gasped at the fullness she felt. Her muscles spasmed around her welcome intruder. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him to her chest as she became accustomed to his size, and for the pleasure of having him all the way inside her. She felt like he was a part of her; a beast with two backs.

She relaxed her arms and legs as she moved her hips, encouraging him to move in her. He pulled back until just his head was in her and then slowly pushed back in. She felt empty when he pulled back but god, it felt exquisite as he filled her again.

"You're so tight; you feel wonderful," Mark said.

"I can't believe how good it feels when you fill me. You can move faster now."

Mark slowly increased his speed. Penny was in heaven as he thrust into her over and over. She felt a delightful resistance each time he thrust into her and stretched her. She loved the feeling of her pussy being so tight around him. She imagined how good it felt to him. He fucked her like that for several minutes. He was relishing the feeling.

"I want you to take me from behind. I want to feel you as deep as you can go."

Mark pulled out of her, and she got on her hands and knees. Mark knelt behind her, held her hips and slowly slid his cock all the way into her in one stroke.

"Yes," she whispered.

Mark began moving slowly but they both wanted more. Mark loved taking a woman from behind. He loved to watch her pussy lips grip his cock as it went in and out. Penny pushed herself back against him hard on each stroke. It wasn't long before he was pounding into her hard and she was grunting with each stroke. The bed was banging against the wall every time he plunged into her. It was just like what she'd imagined last night except it was her pussy he was pounding into today and it thrilled her. Mark felt the tension building in her legs and arms. He reached down and grabbed her tits and pulled her up against his chest. He continued with a steady upward thrust into her. He held her up with one arm across her shoulders and moved the other hand down to rub her clit.

She'd never done this before. There was a lot she had to learn, and she wanted Mark to teach her everything. She was writhing against him with the new sensations, making sounds she'd had never made before. She held on to her tits and rolled her nipples between her fingers.

"Oh yes, Mark. I'm going to come. Come with me."

Her body went rigid, her back arched and she screamed again. He continued to pound into her body as it twitched, prolonging her orgasm. Her pussy tense up around him making her feel even tighter. Mark groaned loudly as he came deep inside her. He lowered the top of her body. Her arms could not hold her up. Her face and shoulders were against the bed. He grabbed her hips and kept thrusting fast, hard, and deep into her limp body until he was completely empty.

He lowered her hips onto the bed and crawled up next to her. They both took a minute to catch their breath.

"God damn. That was incredible."

She reached down and felt his soft cock. As soon as she touched it, it showed signs of life. Penny didn't seem tired, and Mark was happy about that. She was so hot and tight he needed to fuck her more.

She slithered down to his crotch and laid her head on his thigh. She reached over and began examining his cock, rolling it around it her hands, feeling playful.

"You have a really great tool here Mark and you use it well. It would be lovely if I could get it hard again. I'd love another ride." She licked her finger and played with the head. "Even if it's not hard, I should clean it for you. You need to take care of fine tools." She lifted onto her elbow and put his head in her mouth, teased it with her tongue, then popped it out. "It doesn't taste the same as it did before. I know what that taste is. It's me. I've never licked my juices off a man's cock before. My juices mixed with your cum taste good together."

Penny's flirting with him was making him harder.

"Have you ever tasted your cum mixed with a woman's juices?" She dipped two fingers into her pussy, giggling and making a show of it. She pulled them out covered with his cum. She licked it off then dipped her fingers into her pussy again. She reached up to Mark's mouth and smeared it on his lips. She moved up and licked his cum off her fingers before she kissed him.

"That tasted great. Did you like it?" He nodded and put his fingers into her sloppy pussy. He pulled out some of the mixture, smeared it on her lip. She sucked his fingers clean. He pulled her down and kissed her again.

"Hmm. Would you rather get hard and let me ride on top of you, or clean out my pussy with your tongue?" She looked down and he was hard again. "Maybe you can do both?"

She stroked his hard shaft a few times then crawled on top of him. All that teasing had made her incredibly aroused again. His cock was lying along her slit. Laying on his chest, she slid along it, rubbing it against her clit. His cum was leaking out of her creating a mess and lubricating her slit. She slid forward off it and then pushed back against his cock. It slid all the way inside her. She gasped. His cum lubricated her passage and his cock slipped into her easily.

Mark thrust his hips, pushing himself deeper inside her. She sat up and put her hands on Marks chest. She bent her head down and sucked on each of his nipples. Pushing back against him, she pressed her clit against his pubic bone.

She sat up on him. "I need some long slow strokes," she said. "Is that OK?" She raised herself until just his head was inside her. She looked down to where their bodies connected. "Watching your cock disappear into my pussy is so hot."

She rode up and down on his shaft, watching his cock disappear then reappear and concentrating on the delightful friction as he slid in and out of her. She was so wet between her own juices and Mark's cum that they made a squishy sound with every movement.

She leaned back and put her hands on his thighs. Closing her eyes, she arched her back and threw her long brown hair behind her. It almost touched his legs. Mark loved to see a woman in this position with her breast stretched almost flat against her chest. Her clit was on display at the front of her pussy.

She moved on his cock. He put his hands at the very top of her thighs and massaged her clit with his thumbs. When he touched her, she sucked air in through her teeth.

She was getting close. She lay back down on his chest. With his hand on her hips, he pounded into her hard and fast. He needed to come. Penny knew it and she was going to make it happen. She pushed back at him with every stroke, grunting, trying to make him come.

A thin sheen of sweat covered his body. She sucked the salt off his nipples and nibbled on his earlobe. Tension was building in his muscles. His fingers dug into the flesh of her hips.

She sat up and madly bounced on his shaft with the longest strokes she could manage. He pulled her down on his chest and plunged recklessly into her tight pussy until he finally cried out and filled her with his seed. His frantic movement had pushed her to the edge again and she came as she heard his cry. She held him tight to her with her arms and legs. Her pussy squeezed around his cock milking out every drop of his cum.

When she rolled off him, she saw his cum smeared on his abs as well as hers. It was dripping out of her pussy onto the bed. He had filled her twice and that cum had to go somewhere.

"Oh god Penny. That was great. You were great." he said. Penny kissed him and snuggled up against him feeling satisfied. "You are an unbelievably sexy woman."

When Penny could breathe again, she kissed Mark and said, "Thank you. This "nap" was the best experience ever. If you want to do this again, I'm yours anytime, anywhere."

Penny had come four times during her "nap". That was four more times than she'd come with any man. She was exhausted and a little sore, but she was completely satisfied for the first time in her life.

Within a minute, she was asleep and breathing deeply.

Mark looked at the clock and saw that he was late feeding the horses. He slipped out from under Penny's arm and got out of bed. He looked down at her naked form. She was so beautiful, he started getting hard again. He pulled the sheet over her and left for the barn.

As he did the chores, Nichole showed up in just her boots.

"Penny has a great body, doesn't she?" Nichole asked. "She's very sexy. Did you two have fun?"

Mark went over to her and gave her a long, wet kiss. "We had a wonderful time."

Nichole said, "She wanted to see if you were as good as I told her you were. From the screaming I heard from the patio; you didn't disappoint her. Where is she now?"

"Napping," Mark said and smiled.

"Would you like her to join us in bed tonight?" Nichole asked.

Mark said, "Is that a good idea after Sharon?"

"Trust me, I've thought about that but it's not the same thing. She's leaving in a few days. We may never see her again."

"If you don't think it will be a problem, I'd love her to join us. She is a very sexy woman," Mark said.

"If you'd rather, I'm sure she'd liked to have you to herself again. I can sleep in the guest room." Nichole said, confident he would want them both together.

"You know I'd like you there too." He pulled her towards him and kissed her.

Nichole said, "I'd like her to be there with us. She is beautiful and I'd love to play with her. I'll have to ask her if she wants to join us. I haven't brought it up with her yet. My guess is that she'd love to. I bet she was lonely and horny last night."

"Nichole do not say anything to talk her into it like you did with Sharon. Swear to me," Mark said sternly.

"I swear I won't," Nichole said. She went back up to the house to talk with her.

Back at the house, Nichole found Penny outside by the pool.

"Hey Penny, are you having a fun weekend? Did you have a good nap?"

"Taking that 'nap' with Mark was the high point of my sexual life. Was that really OK with you?"

"It was fine with me and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I just talked with him at the barn, and he had a wonderful time with you."

Penny blushed. "It was by far the best nap I've ever had. Thank you for loaning him to me. After hearing you two last night, I knew he had to be good, but I never imagined how good. I didn't know sex could be that incredible."

"You could hear us last night?"

"Every little noise. I didn't get much sleep last night. You were so loud, and the bed was banging against the wall."

"Sorry."

"I rubbed myself raw listening to you. I was so jealous. I didn't know if you would ever quit so I slept on the couch. Now I understand. We must have 'napped' for two hours this afternoon."

Nichole nodded and paused for a minute. "Penny, I just hate the thought of you listening to us and being frustrated. Would you like to join us in bed tonight?"

"Um. You mean with you and Mark? A threesome?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had one before?" Penny asked.

"Yes, and god it was great. But there were some problems too. It's a long story, but I planned it as a surprise for Mark's birthday. I got my roommate, Sharon, to be the third person.

Neither Sharon nor I had ever been with a woman, but it came naturally. I just knew what she would enjoy. Everybody had sex with everybody until early morning. We were all exhausted and everyone felt great about everything."

"But then things fell apart. Sharon and I started having sex in our room every night. When I confessed to Mark, he couldn't deal with it, and we broke up. Sharon moved out at the end of the semester, and I haven't seen her since. I really love Mark and after this weekend, I'm going to try and get back with him."