Mark and Sabine Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark lost his penis and now meets Sabine, a transwoman.
12.6k words
4.54
8.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Broken Arms

When he landed, he went direct to the exit to meet his parents and Sabine. They were already waiting for him there, he hugged them and gave a long kiss on his girlfriend.

She was really hot that day, wearing a cropped showing her perfectly flat belly and a tight skinny jeans highlighting her big and round butt. He was still impressed on how she was able to hide her cock in so tight clothes.

They went to his house and he took a shower. After that, they kept watching tv together until his parents went to bed.

As soon as they left the living room, she began touching him between his legs, at first over his pants, but then she put her hand inside his pants.

"Oh... I missed you so much..." he said, already excited.

"Me too..." she replied, putting her middle finger inside his vagina. She could feel him squeezing his pelvic muscles.

They kissed and he moved his hand to open her jeans, but she stopped him. She explained, whispering in his ears:

"Later... If I take it out now, I won't be able to put it back... Enjoy my tits by now..."

And he did so, grabbing each breast a time and also slightly opening his legs so she could have more space to play with his genitals.

She removed her finger from him and began caressing his asshole, but as soon as she was going to insert her finger, they heard something coming from his parents bedroom.

She took her hand out smoothly and he released her tits, as if nothing was happening.

It was his mother going to get some water in the kitchen, but they were fast and she said nothing, probably didn't even notice.

She got the water, went to the bathroom and then got back to her bedroom.

"Let's go to my bedroom?" he asked in a low voice.

She nodded and they went to his room, she got her purse. He locked the door behind them.

"We can fuck, but we can't make too much noise... I don't want them to find out."

"Ok, I'll try to be silent. Luckily their bedroom is not in the same side as yours..."

They began kissing and hugging, she pushed him against the wall, kissing even more passionately.

He put his left leg around her, so he could make his pussy touch against her body. She whispered in his ears:

"It seems like you have a new shaving style, I wanna see it..."

"Go ahead... It's all yours."

First she pulled down his shorts and then pulled down, slowly, his panties. She smiled when saw it, pleasure in her face.

She kneeled in front of him and he moved his hips forward so she could reach the whole extent of his organ.

She began licking and sucking, he controlling himself to not moan loudly. Then he grabbed her hair, directing the movements she was doing with her mouth and tongue.

When she felt that his pussy was completely wet, she stood up.

"Please... release my dick, I can't stand it locked between my legs like this..."

She was still wearing the same clothes from the airport, skinny jeans and high heels. Just now he was seeing a small bulge, but almost imperceptible.

Used to have a penis in the past, he could understand how keep it tucked should annoy her. He got rid of his shorts and underwear and kneeled in front of her.

He opened the button of her jeans and her zipper. Then pulled down her jeans to the middle of her thighs. Now he could see her half erected cock being hold between her legs just by her black panties.

He pulled down her panties, and with a little help from him, her dick was released and popped up on his face.

He didn't lose time, grabbed it and put his mouth around it. In less than 30 seconds she was fully hard. He kept sucking for a few minutes more.

Then, she removed it from his mouth and indicated him to stand up. They kissed again, the taste of each other sex organ in their months, also he could feel her dick in his belly, between them.

Sabine made him turn around and put her left hand into his mouth and her right hand into his pussy, while kissing his neck from behind.

Having checked with her fingers that his pussy was ready to be penetrated, she delicately pushed his back forward, so his upper body could get to the bed.

Mark knew what was her plan and loved it. He pointed his butt upwards as much as he could and slightly opened his legs, in a way she would have full access to his vagina from behind.

"Don't forget to wear a condom, please..." he implored.

"Yeah, I know..." she replied, but made the tip of her cock touch the entrance of his vagina. He gasped and looked back.

Sabine smiled and turned around to get a condom in her purse. He watched while she walked away in small steps, because her jeans was still above her knees and she was still wearing high heels. Seeing her perfect round butt made him even hornier.

She got a condom and went back, her fully hard dick in front of her, slowly balancing while she walked toward him.

She opened the package and wore it, he always looking at her. When she finished wearing it, asked:

"Can I?"

"Please!"

She grabbed her cock and slided it in, getting the whole cock inside. He almost screamed in pleasure, having to do a big effort not to do it. She got her left hand into his mouth and began pumping.

He could feel her balls touching his clitoris when she pumped in, what made him wetter and wetter.

While he was getting more and more excited, he lift his feet from the floor, being sustained only by his upper body in the bed and her penis inside him.

She got her hand out of his mouth and he looked in the mirror in front of them. Without stopping pumping, she took off her cropped, releasing her boobies.

She grabbed his waist and began fucking harder. Through the mirror he could see the desire in her face while topping him, her tits bouncing with the movements.

He was almost cumming. She put to her back some hair that was in front of her eyes and went back to fuck. Her cock hard as hell.

Knowing an orgasm was coming, he bited the bed sheets to not scream and cummed. His whole body throbbing in pure pleasure.

They stayed in the same position, he completely relaxed, for a few minutes, until she finally came. He felt her hard cock throbbing and later slowly getting flaccid while spreading her sperm.

She recovered her breath and carefully took her dick out of him, condom still on it. He turned around and looked at her.

"Do you want me to discard it?" he asked almost whispering, pointing to the condom.

"Yes, please..." she replied, and before she did anything, he stood up and delicately grabbed her cock to remove the condom.

He wore his panties and shorts and went to the bathroom. She sat in the bed to change clothes.

When he got back after discarding the condom and peeing, she was wearing her nighties and her panties, but now, without tucking, he could see her bulge.

He locked the door and got the lotion Dr. Suzanne gave him. He pulled down his shorts and panties and passed the lotion into his genitals.

"What is it?" Sabine asked.

"A lotion to prevent my pussy from getting dry."

He put his clothes back and got to the bed by her side. He whispered in her ear:

"You're soooo hot... I missed you so much."

"You too... I missed too much you and your hot pussy this last week..." she replied and they went to sleep.


In the morning, Mark woke up first and went to the bathroom to wash his pussy. When he got back, he sat in the bed and kept admiring Sabine, specially her boobies in her nighties. He then looked down to her crotch, and realize there was a big bulge below the blanket.

"Sorry sweetheart... Morning wood..." she said when saw him staring at her crotch, a bit red and still waking up.

"No problem!" he replied fast, a bit embarrassed too and turned his head to the other side.

"Won't you fix it?"

"What?"

"I can't show up in front of your parents like this... Maybe you can give me a hand?"

"Yeah, sure!" he replied finally understanding what she wanted.

He removed the blanket and she pulled up the nighties. She was wearing panties, but half of her cock was already outside of it.

He pulled down her panties, put his right hand in her balls and grabbed her dick with his left hand. Jerked it twice and then began sucking.

"Oh... That's so good... You could sit on me..."

He got naked and got on top, her hard cock between his pussy and her belly. He rubbed himself on her organ a few times and then moved his butt a bit higher to find space to grab her dick.

He put it in a vertical position, pointed it to his vagina and slowly sat on it, first putting her gland inside, then releasing her dick and moving down his hips up to the moment his pubic hair touched her pubis.

Both of them opened their eyes wide and controlled themselves to not moan loud. At first he pressed his body against her and continually squeezed his vagina around her cock.

After some time he began moving his hips up and down, sliding through her whole penis, from the base to the tip of it and back.

In the beginning he was doing it very slowly, but then increased the speed up to the moment they were doing too much noise and he had to slow down a bit.

After a few minutes he was getting tired and even sweating, so they changed position. Without taking out her dick, they turned around and she got on top, now in a missionary position.

She got rid of her nighties and began pumping, his legs in the air. He caressed both of her tits and soon felt an orgasm coming.

He spread his legs a bit more so her penis could penetrate even deeper, what it did immediately. Realizing by his face that he was about to cum, Sabine smiled and used her hand to cover his mouth, what made his orgasm even stronger.

His body arched and all his muscles contracted, including his vagina tightening around her cock as much as is phisically possible. Few seconds later, his body released all the tension in a matter of milliseconds, all at once.

He almost screamed, he hoped her hand helped and he haven't moaned too loud, but he wasn't sure.

Seeing him in that position, having so much pleasure, made her cock even harder. In one minute or two she was also ready to cum.

She knew she was close but didn't want to lose a moment of pleasure, so she pumped twice as hard as she could and took it out just milliseconds before ejaculating.

In pure joy, she spread her sperm all over his belly and his pubic hair, very near his pussy.

"You didn't cum inside, did you?"

"No, don't worry."

"What a mess..." he said, smiling and using his finger to prevent her cum to go down to his pussy.

At this moment, his mother knocked at the door:

"Time to wake up!! Breakfast is ready! C'mon!!"

They stared at each other, he in the bed with his legs wide open and his hand in his pubis, she standing by the side of the bed, her cock still half erected and leaking a bit of cum.

"Do you think she heard us?" he asked in a very low voice.

"I don't know... Maybe... Any wipes or toilet paper here?"

"No..." he replied looking around, "get a towel there," he pointed to his wardrobe.

She cleaned her penis and gave him the towel. While he cleaned himself, she pulled up her panties and tucked.

They wore their clothes, he hid the towel in his bedroom and they went to have breakfast with his parents.

Mark was afraid they would say something, but they didn't. After a few moments of embarrassing silence, his father invited the couple to go to the park in the afternoon with him and his wife.

They accepted and then engaged in a talk about amenities. Mark could feel his parents were less resistant to his relationship with Sabine and he was happy for it.


In the end, it was a nice walk in the park, they were talking a lot and enjoying the sunny day. However, when they were already in their way out, an accident happened.

Mark was walking on the right side of the walkway, with an empty channel by his side, when a guy in a bicycle lost control and hit him.

He fell into the channel and, to protect his face, he got both of his arms in front of him. Unluckily, he fell over a short wall and he immediately felt a lot of pain, almost sure he had broken his arms.

Sabine, the guy of the bicycle and Mark's father helped him to get up and go back to the walkway. They took a look at his arms and concluded they were not good, that it was better to go to the hospital and do some exams.

In the hospital he did x-ray exams and the doctor gave the bad news: his arms really were broken and would have to plaster them. Both of them! And for at least two months!

Only after his arms were plastered that he realized how problematic it would be. He could do almost nothing with his arms.

Still in the hospital, he felt the need to go to the bathroom and reality kicked in. He could not even open the accessible restroom door.

"Do you want to me to help you?" Sabine offered.

"Yes, please..."

She opened the door, turned on the lights, he got in and she closed the door. His parents waiting outside.

"How am I going to do this?"

"I think you'll need some help..."

"Fuck, it will be a pain in the ass... Two months!!"

"You'll get used to it... How can I help you?"

"Pull down my pants please..."

She did so, he sat and peed. When finished, he asked:

"Do you know how to wipe a pussy? I guess I'll need help on this too..."

"No... Never done..."

"Front to back... Don't worry, just try it."

She got some tissue paper and got between his legs to wipe like he instructed. For him, it was very strange to have some other person wiping his genitals.

For her, it was very strange too, she wasn't sure if she was pressing enough or if she was doing it in the right place. Luckily, by now, they already have some intimacy.

"Did I do it right?"

"I guess so... Do you help me to stand up and put my clothes back on?"

"Sure, com'on," she replied helping him to stand up and pull on his clothes. "I need to pee too, do you wait?"

"Yeah, sure."

She pulled out her cock and peed while he watched, a bit envious that she could use her hands and had a penis.

They left the restroom and went back to his house. Sabine decided to stay for one more day so she could help him.

When they went to bed and were alone in his bedroom, they talked a little bit about his new situation.

"Is it ok if we don't have sex today?" he asked. "I'm not in the mood, it will be hard to find a good position..."

"Of course, don't worry about it."

"I'm thinking here, I'll need your help to pour the lotion before we sleep and to take a shower tomorrow..."

"I'll do it. But after it, I have to go to school... Do you want me to buy diapers or something like that? So you can wear while I'm not here?"

"My mom will be here all day, I think she can help me... But I appreciate."

"Are you ok with she helping you?"

"I hope so... I prefer you doing it, but you can't be with me 24 hours, so... And much better she than my father..."

"I see... Lotion?"

"Yes, please, I think we can both sleep naked today."

She took off her clothes and then helped him to get naked.

"I think it will be easier if I lay down in the bed and open my legs... What do you think?"

"Yeah, doing it standing up you may fell."

He did it and began giving instructions again:

"Pour some into your hand and then spread it over my pussy. You can begin by my perineum..." he moved his hips upwards so she have an easier access to the region.

She followed his instructions, beginning near his asshole, going through his vulva and labias, that were slightly open, up to his pubic hair.

He couldn't prevent getting a little aroused, but hoped she hasn't realized. She had forgotten the region around his clitoris, but he said nothing because rubbing there would make him crazy.

"Thank you!"

He stood up to sit in the bed. When he did it, she turned around quickly, finding it strange, by a glance he saw she was already half erected.

Realizing she was embarrassed, he asked: "What is it?"

With her face red, she hid her dick with her hands and replied while going to the opposite side of the bed: "Nothing!!"

She sat, back to him, trying to make the erection go away, not even looking at him.

"Don't worry sweet, I like that you get aroused when you see me naked."

"I know, but you said you don't want have sex today, and... I just got hard..."

"You don't need to be embarassed, it's normal..." he stood up and went around the bed, to be in front of her. "Let me help you."

He kneeled, her cock still half erected in front of him, he inclined and got it into his mouth. It was a bit different from the way he was used to do, since he couldn't use his hands to hold the base of her dick.

In the begining, specially when it wasn't completely hard, it escaped a few times, but he managed to suck it again without her help.

After a few minutes sucking she was already fully hard. Then, he began sucking faster and faster, and soon could feel it throbbling in his mouth.

"Oh... this is good... if you keep doing it I will cum..." she grabbed her tits, massaging them, "oh... I'm cumming..."

Listening to it, he made a deep throat and she immediately ejaculated. He kept his mouth open, just receiving all her sperm. When she finished, he let her flaccid cock leave his mouth and swallowed everything.

"Sooo good! There's a bit of cum in your chin... let me clean it." She helped him to stand up and got a towel to clean his chin and, after that, her own cock.

She make him go to bed and then both went to sleep.


The next day they woke up early because Sabine had to go to school. But before, she helped him to take a shower. She chose some comfy clothes for him, got her uniform, wore some clothes so they didn't go naked to the bathroom.

There they got naked and covered his arms with plastic protection so he could got into the water. She washed herself first, so while Mark was waiting he asked if he could pee.

She replied that was ok and he prepared to do it, asking her to hold him if he fell. He got his knees together and pointed his pussy back by bending his knee just a little. While he was releasing the stream, she asked:

"Why do you get in this position? Isn't it easier to just open your legs?"

"No, this way I don't get pee all over my legs. Trust me, I've tried. If I squat is much better, I don't risk pissing in my feet, but I don't think I can do it today without falling."

He finished and waited for her. She washed her hair, then her body, giving special attention to her boobies - he found that so hot! - and then her butt and legs. Finally, she pulled back her foreskin and washed her penis.

Watching it made him realize that in less than a year he had almost forgot about these details of having a penis.

Then she poured she shampoo in her hand and washed his hair. He got his head into the water and she removed the excess. Then she asked him to turn around.

She cleaned his back, his armpits, his belly and chest, then his legs.

"Now I guess I need some instructions on how to wash her..."

"No secrets, just put soap in your hand and get it there. Try to remove all the lotion, please."

She hugged him from behind, he could feel her cock touching his butt. Then he moved his hips forward, do she could could have easier access to his pussy.

While passing her hand around his pussy, she asked:

"But do I need to clean 'inside' of her?"

He felt she was getting an erection.

"It's not necessary, but if you play inside I won't complain..." they both have a shameless smile, "there, near my ass, after my pussy, I think you haven't washed there."

She got down there again, did what he requested and let her middle finger go through his vulva up to his clitoris.

"Oh, you could do more of it..." he pleaded.

"Sorry... I'm already late..."

Then she got some hot water on him to remove all soap.