Mark and Sabine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends on how heavy is your flow, but around six hours seems ok for a first day."

"And can I pee wearing it? I know it's different holes, but..."

"Sure, just put the string away so you don't pee on it."

"Alright... I'll remember to tell the person helping me later... Luckily, it's the last day with this awful plaster... Can't wait to take them off!"

"Yeah... It must be a real pain in the ass!"

Later that day, in the afternoon, Amanda helped him to change again. And at night, in their tent, Sabine helped him. She took off his bottoms and looked at him, a little puzzled.

"How do I take it out?"

He opened his legs a little bit.

"Just pull the string, slowly."

While doing it, she asked:

"How does it feel to have it inside you?"

"I don't know... I almost don't feel it, it's very small."

"I thought it was very uncomfortable..."

"Much less than I thought. But I still prefer a normal pad."

"So, now change to a pad? Or another tampon?"

"Pad, please."

She discarded the tampon and cleaned his pussy with a wet wipe. Then she got clean red panties for him, a pad and helped him to wear it.

"You're sooo sexy wearing these panties... I love to see you wearing it."

"I can't wait to use my hands and jerk your dick..."

"Tomorrow... But for today you could suck it... What do you think?"

"Sure, it'll be a pleasure!" he replied while turning around to get his head near her genitals.

Her cock was already hard, trying to get out of her bikini bottom. She released her organ and he went down into it.

"You suck sooo good!" she said while moaning.

She directed his head, up and down through her whole erected penis.

After a while, she took off her top and directed his head to suck her tits. One hand grabbing his hair and the other jerking her cock.

Then they kissed passionately, while she grabbed his butt and right after it, she got her hand inside his panties from behind and began to stimulate his asshole.

He moaned and they kept kissing while she put her finger fully inside him. She used the other hand to caress him between his legs, over his panties.

Soon he cummed, trying to not scream, but not being too effective on it. While still recovering his breath, she said:

"Now come finish your job, suck me until I release all my load into your mouth!"

And that's what he did. She felt all her hot cum coming out from her cock and filling his mouth.

He swallowed it and then licked her gland to make sure he got it all.


It was finally the day to remove the plaster cast. They woke up early, put some clothes on and went outside to find something to help take it out.

"Do you need to pee?" Sabine asked, already knowing what he were used to do every morning after waking up.

"I do, but I wanna take this thing off first. I wanna pee by myself this time!"

They finally found a scissor and, very carefully, knowing it wasn't the best tool to do it, they cut it.

With both his arms finally free, Mark opened and closed his fingers, feeling very happy, but also realizing his hands and arms were not so strong as they used to be. But this was expected, and soon they would be back to normal.

"Ok, now I need to go to the bathroom and take a shower, my arms are smelling bad... Too long without seeing water."

He went to the tent to get some clean clothes and run to the bathroom. Seeing Mark running, Sabine screamed to him:

"Be careful!! Don't fall again!!"

He got into the bathroom, closed the door, pulled down his shorts and panties, and sat on the toilet.

"Ow, finally alone in the bathroom! Couldn't stand having no privacy..." he thought.

He finished pissing and wiped his pussy. "So good to be able to do it by myself!"

Then he discarded the pad he was wearing and took off all his clothes to take a shower.

With the water going through his whole body, he did something he was waiting for a long time: he masturbated.

He slided his hand through his croutch, passed by his pubic hair and got into his labias. After letting his middle finger go all the way through his vagina, he brought it back to his clitoris.

After playing for a few moments there, he felt he was completely wet, so went through his whole organ again, but this time he made his middle finger get inside.

He opened his mouth in pleasure and then got one step ahead and inserted another finger in. He kept making his fingers get in and out of his pussy for a few minutes, until he cummed, in pure pleasure.

He finished his shower, cleaned his arms to remove the bad smell and dried using a towel.

"So good to do all these things by myself!" he thought, while looking at the mirror.

Mark wore the panties and pad, his shorts and t-shirt, and then went back to the beach to meet the others.

That day he preferred to walk around with Sabine and enjoy his freed arms instead of sunbathing.

At night, in the tent after everybody went to sleep, Mark was wearing only panties and Sabine was completely naked.

"Tell me, sweet, now that you can use your arms, how do you wanna fuck?" she asked.

"Two things I wanna do... The second I'm not sure we should..."

"What is it?"

"Fuck in the water..."

"Oh, I like it! Why shouldn't we do it?"

"I don't know, someone can see us."

"Everyone is sleeping, but I don't care anyway. And what is the other idea?"

"Let me show you..." he said while putting his right hand into her cock. "So simple, but I missed so much jerking you..."

Soon she was fully hard. She stood still enjoying it for some minutes and then said:

"Stop... I don't wanna cum before fucking you in the water..."

He got naked and they went outside. She was careful to hide her hard dick with her hands.

"Let's run to the water?" she whispered him.

"Yeah!"

They run and he couldn't avoid watching her boobies and her erected penis bouncing in front of her, thinking on how hot she was.

They got into the water, that was bit cold but not so much, nothing unbearable. They kissed, with she grabbing his butt and he grabbing her tits.

When he felt his pussy was wet, he grabbed her cock with his right hand to make sure she was still hard - she was - and got his left arm around her neck.

Then he put his legs around her, letting his body float and directing his waist so his pussy could find her penis. After only a few tries he managed to do it, letting it get fully in.

He put his right hand around her neck too and then let her pound him. Because of the water, his body kept going away from her, so he hold tight his legs around her, but at the same time being careful to not put too much weight on her.

Breathing heavily, he whispered in her ears "You're so strong my girl! Keep fucking, I'm almost there!"

She grabbed his butt with both hands and then got one finger to caress his asshole.

"Can I?" she asked.

"Yeah!" he replied while moving his waist so her cock got deeper into him.

She got her finger inside and he gasped. When she realized that she could feel her penis inside his pussy with her finger in his ass, she got even more aroused, almost cumming.

"I'm almost cumming!" she exclaimed.

"Me too! Don't stop!!"

"I can't hold anymore!"

"Don't stop!"

Knowing she was going to ejaculate, she tried to take it out, but at the same moment he was also cumming and hold thigh his legs, not letting her to do it on time.

They both screamed in pleasure while cumming together. When their orgasm finished, they desattached their bodies and swam backwards.

Still recovering her breath, Sabine exclaimed, very worried:

"I... cummed... inside you!" her eyes wide open, "I tried to take it out, but you didn't let me! What are we going to do now??"

"I'm sorry!! It was too good, I wasn't thinking!"

"What if you get pregnant??"

"Calm down! Don't worry, I'm in my period, chances are very, very low of getting pregnant... But I know, I shouldn't have hold you... I'm sorry... Was it good at least?"

She smiled.

"Oh yeah! It was fantastic! But after I ejaculated I got really worried..."

"Sorry..."

"No, that's ok... Let's go back to the tent?"

"Yeah..."

They walked back and dried themselves with a towel. Sabine slept naked, but Mark wore his panties and a pad.

While adjusting his panties to make sure it was comfortable, he thought on how happy he was with his pussy and how much he was enjoying it.

To be continued...