Mark and Sabine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When this happen, what do you normally do?"

"I touch my clitoris, or my pussy, or both... Sometimes it helps..."

"Do you want me to do it?" she was already putting her hand inside his panties...

"No, no, I'm menstruated, your fingers will get full of blood... Let's try something different... Pull up my panties."

He stood up, in front of the mirror, and she got behind him. She pulled up his panties, up almost to his waist.

He felt the pad and the panties pressing his pussy and, behind, his panties getting inside his butt cheeks.

By looking at the mirror and having his pussy pressured he expected the phantom boner to go away, but it didn't happen.

He could see there was nothing there, but if he closed his eyes he could feel his hard cock bouncing.

"Ok... It didn't work..."

"What can we try next?"

"I don't know... Touch me down there, over my panties, I'm so excited that maybe it will work."

She put her hand between his legs, covering the region where his imaginary penis was and stimulating his vagina.

"Oh... This is good... Keep doing it... Yeah... More pressure, maybe I will feel you touching my clitoris..."

She kept doing it and he got even more excited. He couldn't resist and closed his legs in pleasure, her hand still there.

Then she got her other hand inside his panties from behind, looking for his asshole. When she found it and began stimulating, he had already forgotten the phantom erection and was now expecting to orgasm - not with his inexistent cock, but with his female parts, like a woman.

And that happened when she inserted her finger and touched his clitoris with the other hand.

"Oh!!! Ah!" his eyes and mouth wide open.

"Don't scream!" she asked while got her middle finger completely inside his butthole.

His body trembled, he contortionated his body, and finally cummed. Being a long time since he last orgasmed, it was much stronger than normal.

He sat on the floor, breathing fast.

"Oh, so good! I'm so relieved... Thank you very much!"

He looked to her and could see that she was fully hard. It was a pretty nice view from below, that beautiful hard on and that two perfect tits. He was admiring her.

"Please... Take me to the bathroom, take off my clothes and fuck me!"

"Will we find a good position?"

"We will, for sure, just do it"

She helped him to stand up, got him to the bathroom, took off his panties, discarded his pad and covered his arms. Then they went to the shower.

He entered first and felt her cock touching his butt, still hard. He inclined his body, so she could access his pussy from behind. He put his head into the wall so he didn't fall.

"Can I get in?" Sabine asked.

"Yes, please!"

She grabbed her penis and penetrated him. It got in very easily, with it being fully inside since the first bump, and her balls bouncing against his pubis.

They were so aroused that they cummed together in just a few minutes. She got her cock out just moments before cumming, spreading her cum all over his back, her cock covered in blood.

She washed them, with special focus to their genitals and his back. She also used the time to shave her pubic hair and balls.

"Can you shave me too?" Mark asked her.

"Your pussy?"

"Yeah, can you?"

"Yeah, I've never done, but I think I can..."

He opened his legs and moved his hips upwards, and she shaved, being very careful to not cut him.

"Any design?"

"Keep the same... A landing strip."

"Alright..."

They finished the shower, she dried them and helped him to wear his pad and his panties.

"Is it in a good position? Is it comfortable?"

"As much as wearing a pad can be..."

"Too uncomfortable?" she asked, curiously.

"A little bit... First few times were the worst, now I got used to... Why?"

"Nothing... Sometimes I think if I would like to have the surgery... And if I had, if I would want to menstruate. But I like my cock too much, I don't want to get rid of him."

"I like your cock too... But I'll understand if you decide to have the surgery"

"I know... Thank you, Mark."


In the next days he got into a better mood, although not being able to use his hands was still a pain in the ass.

His relationship with his mother was improving, with her helping him almost everyday with his needs, specially with his womanly needs.

His relationship with Sabine was also in good terms, with them having sex almost everytime they met.

A few weeks later, Sabine told him Angela had invited them to camp in the beach, near her house.

"Angela, her husband, my sister and Mariah are going and she also invited us. The idea is to camp, because it won't fit everybody in the house," she explained. "What do you think?"

"When?"

"Next week."

"My arms will still be immobilized..."

"Yeah, I know, do you think it's better if we don't go?"

"I don't know, I'm just afraid of being a burden for you all."

"You won't, I'm used to help you and you are more independent now."

"Ok, then, let's go!"

On the arranged day, Sabine helped Mark to pack.

"Do you want to take your trunks? Or bikini?"

"Take both. I think it'll be ok to wear a bikini, but take the trunks too, just in case."

"Alright. Two bikini bottoms... Panties, shorts, t-shirts... Anything else?"

"Don't forget to get some pads, please..."

She packed everything and then waited for her sister, Amanda, and Mariah to come to pick them up. Angela and her husband would go in another car later.

It was a long trip, so when they arrived at the beach everybody wanted to pee, but the house was locked and Amanda haven't arrived with the keys.

Mark asked for his girlfriend help and they went behind some trees to pee.

"Can you do it here?" she asked.

"I hope so, otherwise I'll do it in my pants... Take off my shorts and my panties, please... Did you bring some toilet paper?"

"I brought," she replied while taking off his clothes.

"Can you stay behind me? I'm afraid I'll fall while squatting..."

She hold him by his armpits while he squatted. He was releasing his stream and trying to keep it straight so he didn't pee in his legs, when Amanda and Mariah appeared.

"Sorry!!" they both said, turning around, "we didn't see you were here!"

"Don't worry, that's ok, I guess you came to do the same thing I'm doing..." Mark replied.

"Yeah, but I suppose we won't need Sabine's help!" Amanda said.

"True!" he replied, laughing.

Seeing that he was not ashamed of something like that, the two girls decided to do their needs there.

While Sabine wiped him, he could see them. He was specially curious to see how Mariah would do it.

They were both squatting, but Mariah was using her left hand to hold her balls, apparently to prevent them to get in front of her stream, that came from below her scrotum.

After she wiped and stood up, he could see that her balls were a bit upwards, a bit above where they would be in a normal male organ.

By her side, Amanda had a beautiful pussy, very similar to his own. Sabine put on his clothes and went to a tree to pee.

While waiting for her, Mark went near the two girls.

"Sometimes I envy her cock, so much easier," said Amanda, while watching her sister peeing standing up.

"So do I..." Mark replied, "specially because I still remember how it was..."

They went back to the beach, in front of Angela's house, to put up the tents. Mark couldn't help much because of his arms, but did what he could with his feet and giving instructions to his girlfriend.

After they finished putting up the tents, they decided to wear their bikinis and sunbath while they waited for Angela and her husband to arrive.

Sabine helped Mark to get inside the tent, closed the door, and then chose their bikinis in the luggage.

She got a red thong for her and he decided for a black one. She got naked and wore her bikini, leaving a small bulge, she didn't worry to tuck.

Then she helped him to get naked and wear his bikini bottom and, after that, got out of the tent, where the girls were getting ready to sunbath.

Mark knew they were hot, but now seeing them in bikinis made him realize how much was hidden under their clothes.

Amanda had two big boobies, slightly bigger than Sabine's. Her butt was also nice, but not so big as her sister's.

By her side, Mariah's boobies were almost the same size, but they were clearly silicone. Looking at her bikini bottom, he could see the small bulge made by her balls.

The view of the girls bodies aroused him, but, luckily, he thought, he didn't have a cock to get erected, otherwise it would surely be.

He layed down and sun bathed with them. He thought he would feel embarrassed wearing a bikini in front of other people, but for some reason he didn't, maybe because all of them were trans or were close to trans people.

Actually crossed his mind that he would not be comfortable wearing trunks with a lot of empty space down there.

Later, in the afternoon, Angela arrived with her husband Johnny. They got in their swim suits and also got to the beach.

Although Angela was older, she was still hot and had a nice body. He would never tell that once she had a cock.

At night, they sat around a bonfire and enjoyed talking. At some point, Angela asked Mariah if she had made her mind about the surgery.

"I'm not sure yet, I'll give an answer to the doctors in two weeks. But I'm tending to do it."

"Still thinking about adapting to a new body?" Amanda asked her.

"Yeah... The last surgery there was not easy, I almost died, and then I need to get used to a different genitalia... I don't know. But on the other hand, it should not change that much."

"To pee, the only thing that will change is that I won't need to hold my balls anymore, so just benefits. On sex, I'll have to adapt to a vagina, but even if I don't get used, I don't really need to use it, I always can keep using my ass, like I do now..."

"And what about ejaculation and periods?" Sabine asked.

"Well, about ejaculation... I hardly do it now, it's pretty hard, a lot of effort. And when it happens, most of time is more because of my ass and prostate than my balls, so... Not a big difference. And periods, yes, I'll have to get used to them, but I hope it's not big deal."

They kept talking for a while and then, couple by couple, went to their tents to sleep. Sabine and Mark were the last ones.

They got inside and Sabine helped him to take off his bikini.

"You know, this last months have been a rollercoaster of feelings, but I kind like the idea that I'm a woman down there and that you can fuck me..." Mark said to her.

"Yeah? Me too..." she replied while taking off her bikini top. He could see that her cock was desperately trying to get out of her bikini bottom.

She leaned in his direction and kissed him in the mouth while taking off her last piece of cloth.

"So that's exactly what I'm going to do... To fuck you..."

She got between his legs, opened them and began sucking his pussy. A few moments later he was moaning in pleasure.

He regreted not being able to direct her head with his hands, but in the end it wasn't a problem, she knew how to do it.

"Don't moan too loud," she whispered, "the other tents are close, my sister may hear us..."

"I'll try..."

She kissed him again, the taste of his pussy in their mouths. Then she slowly got her penis inside him. He gasped.

She kept pumping, harder and harder. Some minutes later, he said, controlling himself to not scream:

"Oh, yeah, keep doing it... I'm almost there..." he could feel she getting inside and out of him very fast. "I'm cumming!!!"

His body contortionated in pleasure, she used her left hand to close his mouth and just after that she also cummed, taking out her dick in the last moment and ejaculating all over his belly.

She cleaned him and her dick and then asked him:

"Do you think someone heard us?"

"I don't know... I don't think so, I controlled myself, I guess... Anyway, tomorrow you ask your sister!"

"No!! Too embarrassing!"

"Why?"

"I don't know... It's strange, she is my sister, I wouldn't wanna know that she is fucking."

"It's funny, you and your family treat so naturally the fact you are trans, but you're embarrassed when talking about sex."

"Do you think? But your family is ok with it, isn't it?"

"Your family yes, you don't worry to tuck when you're at home. On the other hand, my surgery was a really big deal for my family... Even now my father doesn't know very well how to deal with it."

"Yeah, you're right on this. But your relationship with your mother improved in the last months..."

"One of the few good things of breaking my arms... But yeah, we got closer. I guess she helping me with my woman things had this effect."

"But you are not a woman..."

"I know, and she also know it. But we both have a vagina, so I guess we felt we could understand each other better, you know?"

"I'm not sure if I understand, but the important thing is that you are getting well."

They kept silence in the dark for a while, when they heard, very low, what looked like moans.

"Do you think Mariah and Amanda are fucking?" Mark asked.

"No... Not possible."

"Why not?"

"It may be Angela..."

"It seems to come from the other side, from your sister's tent..."

"Ugh... It's strange to know that my sister is having sex..."

"Really? Don't you think she knows what we do?"

"She may know, but I still don't like the idea!"

"You're funny, Sabine!" he laughed.

"Let's talk about something else... I don't wanna hear it and I can't sleep now... When can you take out the plaster from your arms?"

"A few more days, let me see... Two more days only."

"Good, you'll be able to enjoy the beach with your arms for one or two days."

"Yeah, finally, looking forward for it."


They kept talking for a while and then went to sleep, waking up around 7am. Mark woke up first and when turned around to look at Sabine, realized she was still sleeping but was having a hard on.

While he was admiring her beautiful erected cock, she opened her eyes.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, your cock is beautiful..."

She moved her cock and he automatically opened his mouth in admiration.

"I'll need your help, I can't get out like this..."

She got near him and put her hard penis inside his mouth. While pumping and carissing her breasts, she whispered:

"Don't scream, don't moan..."

After a while, she took it out and made him to lick her balls.

"Fuck me, please... Fuck my ass..." he begged.

She helped him to turn around, put some lube into his ass and penetrated him, doing as he requested.

Soon they both cummed. She cleaned her cock and his butt, and then helped him to wear his bikini bottom. Then she dressed her bikini and they went out to enjoy another day in the beach.

They sunbathed for most of the day and in the afternoon Sabine decided to go for a walk. She invited Mark but he decided to stay, he was a bit tired, so Angela and her husband went with her.

Their walk took some time, more than an hour, and Mark began to feel the need to pee.

"Do you think it will take long for them to come back?" Mark asked Amanda.

"I don't know..." she stood up and looked in the direction the group had gone. "I guess so, I can't see them coming back yet... But why do you ask, do you need something?"

"Well... Actually I need to pee..."

"How much do you need it? If you don't mind, I can help you."

He was a bit embarrassed, but he was afraid he couldn't hold until his girlfriend was back.

"Please, thank you... I can't hold too long..."

She helped him to stand up and they went to Angela's house, to the bathroom. She pulled down the toilet seat and he got in front of it.

She got both of her hands in his bikini and asked:

"Can I? I won't look."

"Don't worry, you can look. It's not like it's something you don't have or that you've never seen before..."

She pulled down his bikini and couldn't resist to have a look at his pussy. He sat and began to pee. Because he said she could look, she felt at ease to talk about it:

"It really looks like a real vagina..."

"Actually, it IS a real vagina. Different from old methods, the surgery I went through didn't use the male parts to build a fake vagina. The doctors built a complete reproduction and urinary system in laboratory, with my cells, and then replaced my old organs with it."

"Oh, I didn't know... So you have an utherus and everything?"

"Yes."

"Does it mean that you can get pregnant?"

"Yeah... But don't worry, we've been... careful," he replied a bit embarassed.

"Good! I don't wanna be an aunt so soon... But you don't need to tell me, I just asked out of curiosity. Did you finish? Can I wipe?"

"Yes, please."

She wiped him and he stood up. She pull up his bikini and adjusted it, specially on his butt. They went back to the beach, talking along the way.

"I liked your shaving, you did it?"

"Kind of, I chose and gave Sabine the instructions, but she did it. And you, how do you shave yours?"

"Normally I shave everything, but this week I decided to do an inverted triangle, you know?" She stopped just before the house door, turned to him and pulled down her bikini bottom to show her shaving style.

"Oh, I liked it," he said, a bit surprised. A girl showing her pussy to him like this, never happened before. "It fits you well."

They got to the beach and around 40 minutes later Sabine and her friends were back.

At night, in the tent, Mark and Sabine had sex and they were naked, preparing to sleep, when he remembered his period should be near.

"Honey, can you help me wear a pad? I'm feeling my period is near."

"Sure!"

She got his panties and a pad. Since the tent wasn't high, she had to do it with them laying down in the floor, which was a bit harder then when he was standing up. But by now she was getting used to it, and managed to help him.

While she was dressing him, he told that Amanda had helped him in the bathroom in the afternoon.

"Are you ok with it, with someone else helping me?"

"Sure, she is my sister, why not?"

"I don't know, I thought that maybe you could feel jealous, but I was really needing to pee..."

"If it was another person probably I would, but not with her..."


In the morning, they woke up and she asked what he would wear for the day.

"I guess I will wear a shorts, not comfortable to wear a bikini while wearing a pad..."

She helped him to get ready, wore herself a bikini and they got out to spend another day at the beach.

After some time Amanda came to talk to them.

"Not wearing a bikini today?"

"No, not today..." he replied, a bit embarrassed.

"'Woman' things, you know..." Sabine explained.

"Oh, I know... But why don't you use a tampon, so you can enjoy the sun?"

"I've never used one before..."

"I have one here, do you wanna try?"

"Can you help me?" he replied, looking at Sabine.

"I have no idea how to use it... Can you help him, Amanda?"

"Sure, if it's ok for him..." she replied looking at him.

He nodded, they got his bikini, a tampon and went to the bathroom, so he could get naked in front of his girlfriend's sister again.

Amanda took off his shorts and panties. There was already some blood in the pad he was wearing, so she discarded it. Then, she unpacked the tampon and showed him.

"Ok, now, open your legs, you can put one of your feet here," she said, pointing to the toilet.

He did as requested, and she inserted it into his vagina. It was much smaller than many things he had already put in there, like his fingers, toys or Sabine's cock, so it wasn't as uncomfortable as he thought it would be.

She put the bikini bottom on him and they went back to the beach.

"How often may I change it?" Mark asked in the way.