Chronicle 01: Poolside Fuck

Story Info
The pool cleaner comes by but does more than clean the pool.
1.8k words
4.39
10.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******This is a fictional story and everyone is 18 and over******

Introduction

The day that Cassidy Martinez lost her virginity was the beginning of her sexual odyssey.

At eighteen years old, Cassidy was a confident and alluring young woman. Born and raised in Orlando, Florida she stood at 5'4 and was of Brazilian, Puerto Rican, and Romanian descent. She had chest length brunette hair, hazel eyes, 38C breasts, and a trim figure complete with shapely legs and a round bubble butt. Shortly after her eighteenth birthday Cassidy had sex for the first time with her then boyfriend. After a few times she found that only did she enjoy sex; but she craved it. By the time she lost her anal virginity a few months later Cassidy was a self-proclaimed nymphomaniac. She couldn't get enough of the sensations that came with sex, and when she moved to Miami her sexual adventures not only continued; but her deepest fantasy would become a reality.

The path that Cassidy took was an erotic road full of lust and orgasmic experiences. These are the chronicles of Cassidy Martinez.

Chronicle 1 : Poolside Fuck

Cassidy leaned on the breakfast island in the kitchen and watched with amusement as her father frantically search through the pockets of his suitcase. Her parents were marketing executives who had to attend a conference in New York for a week, and their Uber driver was on the way to take them to the airport.

"Tickets, tickets," he muttered under his breath. "Where are the tickets?"

"Cassidy's mother Adriana entered the kitchen with her suitcase and rolled her eyes at the sight of her husband fumbling with his luggage.

"What is he looking for now Cassi?"

"The tickets," Cassidy replied with an amused smirk.

Adriana let out a sigh as she walked over to her husband Pablo and pulled two slips of paper from her suitcase.

"Looking for these?"she asked.

Pablo looked up and noticed what was in Adriana's hand. "Where did you find them?" He asked.

"They were in my suitcase the entire time," she said, "I figured they would be safer with me."

"You know dad always always forgets something right before a flight so good thinking on your part mom," Cassidy said with a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah, very funny," said Pablo as he zipped up his suitcase. He walked over to Cassidy and kissed her forehead.

"Be sure to lock up when we leave," he said. "We'll be gone for a week...oh, and don't forget that the pool cleaner is coming by today. I left the money on the kitchen table."

"The Uber is pulling up," said Adriana as she checked her phone. She gave Cassidy a quick kiss and hug as she bid her good-bye, and Cassidy waved as she watched her parents walk out the door. Once gone she went to her room and looked around to see what else she could take with her to Miami. In less than a month she would be living in an on-campus apartment at the University of Miami, and while she was packed for the most part, it felt as though she still had so much more to do.

"I have bedding over there...clothes over there..." Cassidy said to herself. As she did a mental inventory of what she already had and what she would need, she was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"That must be Brian," Cassidy muttered to herself as she hurried down the stairs. Brian had been the pool guy for the Martinez family ever since they first got a pool a few years ago. She made a beeline for the kitchen to get the money before going to the front door, and she was surprised to see who was standing there. Instead of a slightly gray middle age man, there was a handsome twenty something year old man standing there.

"Excuse me, is this the Martinez residence?" He asked.

"Yes it is," Cassidy answered. "Who are you?"

"My name is Daniel, I was sent over to clean your pool." He extended his hand and smiled, flashing a beautiful set of teeth. "Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, and my name's Cassidy." She shook his hand and quickly took notice of his firm handshake, tall height, and good looks.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to our pool guy Brian?" asked Cassidy.

"He's taking a personal leave due to family issues, and I was asked to fill in for the day. I didn't want you to be alarmed by a new face so I made sure to introduce myself."

After the introduction Daniel asked which way led to the pool and Cassidy pointed him in the right direction. He was dressed in blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt, making Cassidy take notice of his body and how muscular he was.

"So how long have you been cleaning pools Daniel?"

"Just for the summer," he responded casually. "I wanted to learn a little extra cash before I start law school next month."

"That's awesome!!" Cassidy exclaimed. "Where are you going?"

"Stanford University. I'll be moving to California early next month" He got the equipment needed to clean the pool before looking at Cassidy once more. "Are you in college Cassidy?"

"I start next month as well at the University of Miami."

As the two made small talk Cassidy found herself getting turned on by Daniel. His good looks, brilliant smile, charm attracted her, and she could feel her nipples begin to harden.

"Hey Daniel, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's up?"

Cassidy sauntered over to Daniel and pressed herself against him boldly. She looked up at him seductively and asked," Do you like to fuck?"

The question caught Daniel off guard and his eyes widened with surprise.

"Wh-what was th-that again?" He managed to stammer.

"We are both grown, you can tell me." Cassidy looked him in the eye and asked again in a clear voice," Do. You. Like. To. Fuck?"

"Well, yeah...but..." Daniel responded in an uncertain tone, still thrown off by the question.

"Here's a better question..."Cassidy took a step back from Daniel and removed her tank top and bra. Her tits were round and her nipples had hardened into tiny pebbles as she stood before Daniel in nothing but her short shorts.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

Daniel was completely speechless as Cassidy started to undo her shorts. She looked at Daniel's crotch and a smirk appeared on her face when she saw a noticeable bulge through his jeans. Once her shorts and panties were lowered down her hips Cassidy led Daniel over to the nearby pergola and patio furniture. Daniel gulped and asked," What are you doing Cassidy?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Cassidy responded as she made Daniel stand near the lawn couch. As she started to undo his jeans all Daniel could do was just look at her as his lust began to rise. He already thought she looked good; hell, sexy even and she had a body for days on her. His cock was straining painfully in his jeans and once she pulled them down his cock sprang out proudly before him.

"What if your neighbors see us?" He asked. A low moan escaped his lips as her tongue ran along the length of his member.

"So what if they do?" she responded in a seductive tine. Cassidy took his cock into her mouth and began to suck him off. Her tongue flicked over the sensitive head while her hands stroked his length. Daniel's apprehension quickly melted away as his lust took over, and he groaned with pleasure when Cassidy took his entire length into her mouth; holding him there momentarily before enthusiastically sucking him off again. Daniel couldn't take it anymore, and he wanted more than that.

"Sit on my cock," he said in a lustful voice. Cassidy released his member with a wet pop and stood up fully as Daniel fully stripped out of his clothes to reveal a muscular body complete with a rock hard 6 pack. He sat on the couch and Cassidy eagerly climbed on top of him. She was already soaking wet and as she guided him inside of her pussy she moaned as his cock stretched her.

"Damn, your pussy is fucking tight," Daniel groaned as Cassidy began to ride him. He smacked her ass and squeezed her round cheeks, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her.

"Fuck me Daniel," Cassidy moaned seductively. "We're not making love. Fuck me."

Daniel needed no convincing upon hearing her request, and his apprehensiveness was long gone. No longer did he worry about neighbors or anything of the sort. The only thing on his mind was fucking the shit out of Cassidy. He grabbed her ass once more and began to pound Cassidy's pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh my god!" Cassidy cried out. "Fuck me. Fuck my fucking pussy!!"

His cock thrust relentlessly inside of her, and she was reduced to moaning and crying out in ecstasy. He smacked her ass and his tongue flicked over her hardened nipples repeatedly; while the sound of his carnal groans made Cassidy hornier and wetter.

"Hold on to me Cassidy," Daniel said as he started to stand. Cassidy had her arms wrapped around Daniel's neck and she let out a gasp when he stood up with ease with her in his arms. His cock was still inside of her and without missing a beat his fucking did not cease. Now that she was in the air all Cassidy could do was take the thrusts and enjoy the sensations shooting through her.

"Oh fuck...I'm bumming!" Cassidy's pussy clenched tightly around Daniel's thick member and her body shuddered from her orgasm. Daniel continued to fuck Cassidy until her climax subsided, and she gave him a lustful look when he lifted her off of his cock.

'I want your cum in my fucking mouth," Cassidy said as she bent down in front of him. Her tongue flicked teasingly over the head of his cock as he stroked himself, and it wasn't long before his cock twitched; releasing the first spurt of cum onto Cassidy's tongue. Jet after jet came until Cassidy's mouth was completely full. Once done she swallowed his entire load and proceeded to lick his cock clean.

"Damn girl," Daniel managed to say in between breaths, "You really are something."

"I can say the same thing about you," Cassidy replied with a smirk as she stood up. "You might want to get dressed again. You still have a pool to clean."

This time it was Daniel's turn to smirk at her. Cassidy turned and went to gather her clothes that had laid abandoned by the pool. When she looked up she noticed that her elderly neighbor Lillian Jones was standing on her patio with her mouth wide open and a look of shock on her face. Cassidy had no idea how long Lillian had been standing there or what she had seen, but Cassidy didn't care one bit. She gathered clothes, gave Lillian a friendly wave, and then headed through the backdoor into the house.